Who is yhwh?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 564 total)
  • Author
    liljon
    Participant

Yahweh is applied to the son in
    Isaiah 40:
    And Romans 10

NickHassan
    Participant

hi liljon.
    A little more detail would be helpful.

liljon
    Participant

Mark 1:1
    1. THE BEGINNING OF THE GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST, THE SON OF GOD.

2 As it is written in the Prophets: “Behold, I send My messenger before Your face, who will prepare Your way before You.”

3 “A voice of one crying in the wilderness: 'In the wilderness prepare the way of the LORD; make His paths straight.' ”
    John the baptist was the forerunner before Jesus the LORD.
    Romans 10 that if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and you believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you shall be saved.

10 For with the heart one believes resulting in righteousness, and with the mouth one confesses, resulting in salvation.

11 For the Scripture says, “Whoever believes on Him shall not be put to shame.”

12 For there is no difference between Jew and Greek, for the same Lord of all is rich to all who call upon Him.

13 For “whosoever shall call upon the name of the LORD shall be saved.”

14 How then shall they call on Him in whom they have not believed? And how shall they believe in Him of whom they have not heard? And how shall they hear apart from a preacher?

Calling on YAHWEH is Caliing on JESUS

NickHassan
    Participant

Yes liljon,
    These verses also explain Zech 14. In the same way as Yeshua, as servant in Is 42, fulfilled the work of God[ shown in Is 40 and Mk 1 ]and revealed God, his Father and his God, to men;again when he returns he will again do the work of his Father on earth.

“Not MY will but THINE be done”

NickHassan
    Participant

Yes liljon,
    There are for us two
    GOD and LORD
    1Cor 8″ ..yet for us there is but one God, the Father, from whom are all things, and we exist for Him
    AND
    one LORD, Jesus Christ,through whom are all things, and we exist through him”

The word 'Through” is important. God does so much through His Son including bringing salvation to men and on his return justice. Also our relationship to God is through this mediator in all things.A mediator cannot also be the being he mediates for can he?

2Tim 2.5
    “for there is one God
    AND
    one mediator
    ALSO
    between God and men, the man Jesus Christ”

liljon
    Participant

Isaiah 44:24 GOD created it aloneand for it be created through christ must be god
    Hebrews 1:8
    John 20:28 also show this with titus 2:13 and 2 peter 1:1

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi liljon,
    The process we always work on is to find a way that all scriptures fit together and are seen to be valid because God has guaranteed they are all valid. It is often not easy.

Your approach does not do this. You grasp a meaning from one scripture and hold on to that ignoring the fact that your interpretation invalidates the meaning of several other scriptures.

That is not what God wants. He wants openmindedness that allows truth to flow together and denies respect to nothing He has revealed to be true.

I know you are sincere and I respect you for that.

But can you fit the sciptures in my last few posts with your view and if so how?

liljon
    Participant

yes 2 tim 2:5 Jesus is both GOD/MAN so he can mediate between The Father and us.
    1 Cor 8:6 True but it's also true vice versa

JEsus is God John 20:28
    and The Father is Lord

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi liljon,
    How can Jesus be mediator for us with the Father and also be that Father?

liljon
    Participant

Denying the deity of jesus and HS you have made god's testimony a lie

NickHassan
    Participant

No liljon,
    I have told you God's testimony about His son and the Holy Spirit and you have not received it but preferred your own ideas. God said he has a son. He is not that son but filled His son with His Spirit to reveal Himself to men.

God said:

” This is My Son in whom I am well pleased. Listen to him “

and

” It will come about after this that I will pour out My Spirit on all mankind “

It is you that rejects this testimony of God.

liljon
    Participant

you preferred your own ideas
    Zechariah 14 Isaiah 44:24

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi liljon,
    Who is the redeemer? God is [ps 19.14,26.11,49.15,Is 63.16.Jb 19.25]
    But we are redeemed through Jesus [Rom 3.24, Tit 2.14,Eph 1.7]

Whos is the Saviour? God is [Ps 106.21, Is 43 11, Is 45.21, Is 49.26.1Tim 4 10]
    But who is salvation through? Jesus[Is 19.20,Lk 2.11,2 Tim 1.10, 2 peter 1.11]

1Jn 4.14″ And we have beheld and bear witness that the FATHER HAS SENT THE SON to be the Saviour of the world”

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Rudy,
    Perhaps there may be food for thought in this Forum on the nature of the Son of God?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Rudy,
    Oneness doctrine is antichrist and heresy.

Rudy
    Participant

I agree!

NickHassan
    Participant

Great.
    They are one but not one and the same.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Rudy,
    If you say Jesus is YHWH you call him a liar. He said he is the Son of that God. He never said he is God the Son. You say that but whom should we listen to? You or him?

“To whom shall we go? You have the words of eternal life”

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Rudy,

Did Yeshua pray to Yahweh?

Did Yahweh speak from heaven to heaven to confirm Jesus is His Son?

I can understand you denying the words of men. But God Himself???

Rudy
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 25 2005,07:45)
    The problem with that Cubes is that Jesus told the Pharisees that God and Himself were one, and they sought to to kill Him for blasphemy, I again haeve read T8's arguments and find them absolutely ludicrous.

We are to Know Him and The Father! That IS Eternal Life, so to deny who He is is to be in Spiritual Peril!

I do not say these things lightly!

2 Peter 2:1 – But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.

You are in a position of Destruction. I say this out of Love!

The God that made you left glory to save you. He, Yahweh the Redeemer, took on flesh to die for the remission of your sins. That IS the Gospel! Jesus became the Son of God when He was born of Mary. Prior to His Incarnation He (the Word of God) and God are ONE. These things are not deduced by the wisdom of men, they are revealed by the Spirit of God to those who desire righteousness!

John 17:3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent. 4 I have glorified thee on the earth: I have finished the work which thou gavest me to do. 5 And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was.

If you reject who He says He IS, the God that took on flesh to save you, the Father in Him and He in the Father, which was and is and is to come, you are in Peril!

I did not post the prior warning of my own accord. You have been warned, every word is recorded, By your words you will be justified (confessing God the Son) or by your word you will be condemned (rejecting who He says He is, Emmanuel, God with Us).

He has become the “firstborn” of many brethren to all who will not deny Him and will believe!

This doctrine T8 is spewing out is DEADLY. It is the doctrine of the Pharisees. Jesus said if you cannot believe that He and the Father are one, then believe on account of the miracles alone, but by all means

BELIEVE to your salvation!

Apperently you missed this.

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 564 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account