Who is yhwh?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 561 through 564 (of 564 total)
  • Author
    Laurel
    Participant

Quote (Son of Light @ Jan. 08 2008,17:23)
    So who did Jesus put to shame?  Which principalities and powers (of the Law I might add) did he put to shame.

Col. 2

16Therefore let no one pass judgment on you in questions of food and drink, or with regard to a festival or a new moon or a Sabbath 17 These are a shadow of the things to come, but the substance belongs to Christ. 18Let no one(AQ) disqualify you, insisting on asceticism and worship of angels

WORSHIP OF ANGELS associated with LAW followers.

14by canceling the record of debt that stood against us with its legal demands. This he set aside, nailing it to the cross. 15 He disarmed the rulers and authorities and put them to open shame, by triumphing over them in him

looks to me like he put the angel who gave the Law to shame.

Who is the God of this world?  Jehovah.  What sways goverment and starts war the spirit of Jehovah.  The earth does belong to Jehovah he IS the God of this world.

Who is the big satan (lying spirit) in charge of the little satans (lying spirit)?

Jehovah in the OT sends lying spirits, deceives prophets, hardens hearts and creates evil.  

Jehovah is the liar from the beginning. Read genesis again and see who actually lied. Seriously!

Deuteronomy 32:8-9 has Jehovah as a “watcher” over Israel and El Elyon (Most High) the True God.

This is found in the septuagint and the Dead Sea scrolls.

In masoretic tradition the verse was changed.  It was also changed in verse 43.

Yet the author of hebrews quotes vs. 43 as it is found in the septuagint.

Y'shua put to shame the laws of men. Evil corrupt and twisted laws like which shoe to put on first and which hand to wash first and it's ok to be gay.

The Torah is YHWH's royal law, which is considered by Y'shua as a teacher. The Torah was given to men, because we are sinners. It guides us to the truth. Y'shua kept “these things” He held the Torah as His Father's teachings, and followed the Torah. He, Y'shua, never broke a single command as written in Torah.

The prophets, warned over and over again throughout histroy, of what happens or will happen to those who go against Torah.

Torah teaches about Y'shua. Y'shua is Torah. He is the Word that became flesh. He is the one true representative from YHWH. Y'shua is the light, Torah is light. Y'shua is true, Torah is true.

Men's laws are like a crimp on a garden hose. They block up the Spirit to men, like the water in a hose that is crimped.

Rehab Shem Shebbeth

Beware of the leaven of the Pharisees and Saudisees. They block the Way to YHWH.

Beware of the wolf in sheeps clothing. They use our hearts to do good against us. They cause the week believers to go against Torah by their own “laws and traditions.”

Because of their laws the Name has mostly been eliminated in all the world today, thus hiding the Father and deceiving people to think Y'shua is the Father.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    Jn 10
    The jews admitted they doubted Christ

24Then came the Jews round about him, and said unto him, How long dost thou make us to doubt? If thou be the Christ, tell us plainly.

Jesus knew their hearts and pointed to the miracles as signs he was anointed of God.

25Jesus answered them, I told you, and ye believed not: the works that I do in my Father's name, they bear witness of me.

26But ye believe not, because ye are not of my sheep, as I said unto you.

27My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:

28And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.

29My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.

30I and my Father are one.

Then instead of believing they drew inferences from his words as an excuse to kill him.

31Then the Jews took up stones again to stone him.

32Jesus answered them, Many good works have I shewed you from my Father; for which of those works do ye stone me?

33The Jews answered him, saying, For a good work we stone thee not; but for blasphemy; and because that thou, being a man, makest thyself God.

Such is the impact of doubt.
    It makes the ground hard such that it cannot receive the gospel.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    Some confuse Yahshua with his father YHWH.
    Sons are not also their fathers.
    Jn17
    6 I have manifested thy name unto the men which thou gavest me out of the world: thine they were, and thou gavest them me; and they have kept thy word. …
    25O righteous Father, the world hath not known thee: but I have known thee, and these have known that thou hast sent me.

26And I have declared unto them thy name, and will declare it: that the love wherewith thou hast loved me may be in them, and I in them.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    We are reborn into Yahshua.
    We live and work in that name.
    But we do not lose our own name.

Neither did Jesus become his father by living and working in His Name.

Viewing 4 posts - 561 through 564 (of 564 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account