Who is yhwh?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 301 through 320 (of 564 total)
  • Author
    WhiteMateria
    Participant

You obviously did not read the entire posting son. Jesus says you shall only worship God. God says you shall only worship God. The angels worship Jesus… you have not even addressed the question.

WhiteMateria
    Participant

And what did Jesus have to say about this? What does his Word reveal?

Mat 4:10 Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.

Luk 4:8 And Jesus answered and said unto him, Get thee behind me, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.

And what did God have to say about this? What does his Word reveal?

Exd 34:14 For thou shalt worship no other god: for the LORD, whose name [is] Jealous, [is] a jealous God:

Psa 81:9 There shall no strange god be in thee; neither shalt thou worship any strange god.

How about Nebuchadnezzer – What did he speak out?

Dan 3:28 [Then] Nebuchadnezzar spake, and said, Blessed [be] the God of Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, who hath sent his angel, and delivered his servants that trusted in him, and have changed the king's word, and yielded their bodies, that they might not serve nor worship any god, except their own God.

And finally what happens even after all that has been said?

Hbr 1:6 And again, when he bringeth in the firstbegotten into the world, he saith, And let all the angels of God worship him.

Is there a huge problem here? Oh yeah believe me there is. These cursed angels are not doing what the Word cleary states OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER again if Jesus Christ is 'another god'.

Do you worship 2 gods Nick? Are you following God's word Nick? Before you say 'no way of course not' just remember Nick – The angels will worship him in heaven and one day you will go to heaven and be like those angels. Who is to say you won't worship Jesus Christ there hmmmm? Is this contrary to his Word if you believe what you believe today? I am not preposing the Trinity doctrine at you for the word Trinity is not in the Bible anywhere at all. But the word 'Godhead' is!

Act 17:29 Forasmuch then as we are the offspring of God, we ought not to think that the Godhead is like unto gold, or silver, or stone, graven by art and man's device.

Rom 1:20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, [even] his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

Col 2:8 Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.
    Col 2:9 For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

What say you Nick?

You believe in God and 'a god' and yet you want to only worship one correct? The angels worship both and yet God says to only worship one? An explination is required.

————————————-

Rev 22:13 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.

Rev 2:8 And unto the angel of the church in Smyrna write; These things saith the first and the last, which was dead, and is alive;

Rev 1:17 And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last:
    Rev 1:18 I [am] he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.

Rev 1:8 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.

Isa 41:4 Who hath wrought and done [it], calling the generations from the beginning? I the LORD, the first, and with the last; I [am] he.

Isa 44:6 Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts; I [am] the first, and I [am] the last; and beside me [there is] no God.

Isa 48:12 Hearken unto me, O Jacob and Israel, my called; I [am] he; I [am] the first, I also [am] the last.

You had better have a good explination of why the first and the last says he is the only God and yet this first and last

which was dead, and is alive;
    also
    he that liveth, and was dead

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (WhiteMateria @ July 11 2005,23:55)
    You obviously did not read the entire posting son.  Jesus says you shall only worship God.  God says you shall only worship God.  The angels worship Jesus… you have not even addressed the question.

Hi W,
    Perhaps you may find understanding in the worship Forum.Was God speaking to theangels by the way? or was he speaking to men sonny?

WhiteMateria
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ July 12 2005,00:00)

You obviously did not read the entire posting son. Jesus says you shall only worship God. God says you shall only worship God. The angels worship Jesus… you have not even addressed the question.

Hi W,
    Perhaps you may find understanding in the worship Forum.Was God speaking to theangels by the way? or was he speaking to men sonny?

The angels will worship him in heaven and one day you will go to heaven and be like those angels. Who is to say you won't worship Jesus Christ there hmmmm? Is this contrary to his Word if you believe what you believe today?

Cubes
    Participant

Quote (WhiteMateria @ July 11 2005,22:22)
    bump

What does this mean? I am not up with the new/foreign terminologies, WM.

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (WhiteMateria @ July 12 2005,00:01)

Quote (Nick Hassan @ July 12 2005,00:00)

You obviously did not read the entire posting son.  Jesus says you shall only worship God.  God says you shall only worship God.  The angels worship Jesus… you have not even addressed the question.

Hi W,

The angels will worship him in heaven and one day you will go to heaven and be like those angels.  Who is to say you won't worship Jesus Christ there hmmmm?  Is this contrary to his Word if you believe what you believe today?

Hi W,
    Where did you read we go to heaven?

Your torrent of repeated posts is not that illuminating.

Is it God you hate or just His servants?

WhiteMateria
    Participant

It is ethier heaven or hell.. What else is there?

WhiteMateria
    Participant

Your disbelief and taking of only part of the Word does not impress me at all. Since you love to skip alot of questions that does not impress me ethier. One day you may wake up and open your heart but for now its closed no matter what.

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (WhiteMateria @ July 12 2005,00:21)
    It is ethier heaven or hell.. What else is there?

Hi W,
    Where is it written?

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (WhiteMateria @ July 12 2005,00:23)
    Your disbelief and taking of only part of the Word does not impress me at all.  Since you love to skip alot of questions that does not impress me ethier.  One day you may wake up and open your heart but for now its closed no matter what.

Hi W,
    You seem to be lost in confusion and yet you attack scripture and everyone around you. Have you not yet found a place of peace and consolation with your God?

WhiteMateria
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ July 12 2005,00:31)

Quote (WhiteMateria @ July 12 2005,00:23)
    Your disbelief and taking of only part of the Word does not impress me at all. Since you love to skip alot of questions that does not impress me ethier. One day you may wake up and open your heart but for now its closed no matter what.

Hi W,
    You seem to be lost in confusion and yet you attack scripture and everyone around you. Have you not yet found a place of peace and consolation with your God?

I know where I stand… You I am not sure about because you don't take into consideration the full Word of God.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi W .
    Really? Which bits have I missed? What you say you know does not seem to have helped you but caused you conflicts.

WhiteMateria
    Participant

LOL I'm not that ignorant to believe God's Word is entirely truth. I have grown up beyond that stupid belief.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi W,
    Then who can tell us which bits are “wrong” ??

“The Word is Pure” is your motto ??

Changed your mind?

Anonymous

I looked up those verses myself… He is mocking the Word. These verses are sketchy at best.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    Rev 21.23
    ” And the city has no need of the Sun or of the moon to shine on it , for
    the Glory of God has illumined it,
    and
    it's lamp is the Lamb.”

So a lamp contains and expresses the light that comes from the energy within. God is that source and the Son of God is the vessel that expresses that glory to men.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    Hebrews 13.20
    ” Now the God of Peace
    who brought up from the dead
    the great Shepherd of the sheep
    through the blood of the covenant,
    even Jesus our Lord,
    equip you in every good thing to do His will,
    working in us what is pleasing in His sight,
    through Jesus Christ,
    to Whom be the glory forever and ever. Amen.”

So who brought Jesus up from the dead? God
    Can Jesus then be that God? No
    In whose sight do we work? God's
    Through whom do we work? Christ Jesus.

Seems simple to me.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    YHWH is not a God of three parts or three persons. YHWH is the Lord of Hosts, the Father and God of Jesus Christ.

The rest is from the imaginations of men and insults God.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Deuteronomy 6:4
    Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God, the LORD is one. [ Or The LORD our God is one LORD; or The LORD is our God, the LORD is one ; or The LORD is our God, the LORD alone ]

John 17:3
    Now this is eternal life: that they may know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent.

Revelation 7:10
    And they cried out in a loud voice: “Salvation belongs to our God, who sits on the throne, and to the Lamb.”

Now if anyone believes that Jesus is YHWH, then how can they truly believe that Jesus is the son? They can only pay lip service to that truth. In reality you cannot believe that Jesus is God and that Jesus is the son. You have to choose. Is he the originator, or the image. Is he the source or the beneficiary?

John 5:19
    Jesus gave them this answer: “I tell you the truth, the Son can do nothing by himself; he can do only what he sees his Father doing, because whatever the Father does the Son also does.

John 20:31
    But these are written that you may believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God, and that by believing you may have life in his name.

James 2:19
    You believe that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that—and shudder.

The thing is that certain men do not even believe that God is one anymore. They have given way to doctrines of demons and broken the 1st commandment.

John 3:18
    Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because he has not believed in the name of God's one and only Son.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    Matt 12.18
    quoting Isaiah with God speaking about Jesus Christ
    ” Behold my servant, whom I have chosen; my beloved in whom My soul is well pleased;
    I will put My Spirit upon him..”

So the Father chose Jesus as His servant.
    He is the beloved only begotten Son who was sent from heaven.
    The Father put His Spirit, the Holy Spirit, upon him.

So two not three.
    One [The Father]superior in authority to the other[The Son].

Is 66.1
    “..Heaven is my throne, and the earth is My footstool”

God is a lot bigger than any of His creation.

I never thought I would spend my time explaining from the bible who God is to those who say they know the bible.

Viewing 20 posts - 301 through 320 (of 564 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account