Who is this Jesus?

Viewing 20 posts - 1,281 through 1,300 (of 4,516 total)
  • Author
    Adam Pastor
    Participant

Quote (hybrid @ Feb. 01 2006,16:12)
    hi guys,

i have a question then about christ's being.

was he begotten or created?

Isn't every conception, every newborn child … a new creation?

Christ, was no different!

hybrid
    Participant

Quote (Adam Pastor @ Feb. 01 2006,17:35)
    [/quote]
    hi,

Hockeycowboy wrote:

Isn't every conception,

conception speaks of the christ being begotten?

every newborn child …

new born means no pre-incarnate christ?

a new creation?

christ then a creature of god?

Christ, was no different!

meaning there is no differenciate between begotten from created?

hybrid
    Participant

Quote (Sultan @ Feb. 01 2006,17:21)

Quote (hybrid @ Feb. 01 2006,11:12)
    hi guys,

i have a question then about christ's being.

was he begotten or created?

What do you mean”Christ's being”?

hi,

nothing, just to complete the sentence.

let me rephrase for you my question?

i have a question about jesus christ.

is he begotten or created?

WhatIsTrue
    Participant

Colossians 1:15
    “15He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation.”

hybrid
    Participant

Quote (WhatIsTrue @ Feb. 01 2006,19:07)
    Colossians 1:15
    “15He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation.”

Col 1:15-20
    15 He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation.
    He is before all things, and in him all things hold together.
    so that in everything he might have the supremacy.

does the verse meant he was the first to be created or he was supreme over all that is created?

Proclaimer
    Participant

The pattern for firstborn in scripture seems to be that in a literal sense, unless that literal firstborn lost the priveledge to another.

In the case of Christ, I would assume that he was literally the firstborn from many other scriptures that appear to teach that. If he isn't then who was the firstborn to loose that priveledge?

You may find the following link useful as it quotes many scriptures that teach that Christ pre-existed and was the first.

https://heavennet.net/answers/answer31.htm

I believe that he was begotten.

david
    Participant

does the verse meant he was the first to be created or he was supreme over all that is created?

Trinitarians say that “first-born” here means prime, most excellent, most distinguished; thus Christ would be understood to be, not part of creation, but the most distinguished in relation to those who were created.

If that is so, and if the Trinity doctrine is true, why are the Father and the holy spirit not also said to be the firstborn of all creation?

WHY?

But the Bible applies this expression only to the Son. According to the customary meaning of “firstborn,” it indicates that Jesus is the eldest in Jehovah’s family of sons.

Before Colossians 1:15, the expression “the firstborn of” occurs upwards of 30 times in the Bible, and in each instance that it is applied to living creatures the same meaning applies—the firstborn is part of the group.

“The firstborn of Israel” is one of the sons of Israel; “the firstborn of Pharaoh” is one of Pharaoh’s family; “the firstborn of beast” are themselves animals.

What, then, causes some to ascribe a different meaning to it at Colossians 1:15? Are they letting the rest of the Bible interpret this scripture or are they taking their beliefs and twisting this scripture to fit those beliefs?

david

hybrid
    Participant

thanks for the reply, t8 and david,

if the trinity doctrine is true, the father is said to be unbegotten, while the son was begotten by the father and father alone according to his deity and the spirit proceeds from the father and the son,

so the father being unbegotten will not qualify for  the title, while the holy spirit, coming from the father and son would be in 3rd by position, but not in degree, since the fulness of the father's divine essence was in the son and also in the spirit.

the trinitarian assertion of the former was therefore not entirely wrong. the son whether uniquely begoten or created can fittingly said to have supremacy over all god's creation. as to the other assertion that the son was not part of creation is the point of mi inquiry.

but considering the 30 biblical references to the word firstborn would make as to conclude that christ was the firstborn of all the believers in the house of god. is the word “prototype” of how we gonna be an appropriate term to use?

but with reference to the statement that “firstborn of beast are themselves animals” and considering again that the son was begotten by god in a “literal sense”… can also make us conclude that god begat god?

WhatIsTrue
    Participant

Psalm 89:27 is a Messianic prophecy and defines what is meant by “firstborn”.  It reads:

“Also I will make him My firstborn,
            The highest of the kings of the earth.”

Notice two things.

1.  Firstborn is a reference to rank, not time of birth.
    2.  The verb tense in this passage is future tense, meaning that, at the time of this prophecy, the future Messiah was not yet firstborn.  If you wish to investigate the reason for this, try here.

Proclaimer
    Participant

To hybrid,

Quote (hybrid @ Feb. 03 2006,05:53)
    but with reference to the statement that “firstborn of beast are themselves animals” and considering again that the son was begotten by god in a “literal sense”… can also make us conclude that god begat god?

Yes, God who's nature is divine begat a son who is divine, as the nature of God is in his son. What seems to confuse Trinitarians however is that there is a vast distinction between being divine in nature and being the divine himself. Trinitarians say that Christ is God himself, whereas John 1:1 and plenty of other verses show us that the Word was divine, because he had God's divine nature.

So we need to stress the difference between identity and nature. If having divine nature makes one, God in identity, then we must be God ourselves.

2 Peter 1:4
    Through these he has given us his very great and precious promises, so that through them you may participate in the divine nature and escape the corruption in the world caused by evil desires.

Colossians 2:9-10
    9 For in Christ all the fullness of the Deity lives in bodily form,
    10 and you have been given fullness in Christ, who is the head over every power and authority.

So just as Christ is not God, we are not Christ. Being filled with God's nature doesn't make Christ, God himself, just as being filled with Christ's nature doesn't make us Christ himself. We will have divine nature because Christ has. Christ is the son of God, we are sons of God. Christ calls us brothers, but God is our Father. If we can be sons of Adam because of the flesh nature, then we can be sons of God because of divine nature.

We know for us there is one God the Father and one Lord Jesus Christ.

Philippians 2:11
    and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

This is the true confession. God made Jesus Lord. Not YHWH (LORD), but Lord. Jesus is Lord. He is not LORD.

Acts 2:36
    “Therefore let all Israel be assured of this: God has made this Jesus, whom you crucified, both Lord and Christ.”

We should all believe what God says about his son. It's not good that many believe what men say about the son instead.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (WhatIsTrue @ Feb. 03 2006,09:22)
    Psalm 89:27 is a Messianic prophecy and defines what is meant by “firstborn”. It reads:

“Also I will make him My firstborn,
    The highest of the kings of the earth.”

Notice two things.

1. Firstborn is a reference to rank, not time of birth.
    2. The verb tense in this passage is future tense, meaning that, at the time of this prophecy, the future Messiah was not yet firstborn. If you wish to investigate the reason for this, try here.

Hi WhatIsTrue,

We know that Christ is the first to be born among many. But he is also the firstborn of all creation. Remember that he is first in all things of God. He has pre-eminance in all things.

I will give that link a go.

hybrid
    Participant

hi whatistrue,

to your explanation on psalm 89:27, i agree with the former but disagree with the later. for this reason, let us go back to col 1:15 and ltes continue to 16:

Col 1:15-17
    15 He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16 For by him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things were created by him and for him. 17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together.NIV

though it was a fact that jesus the nessiah was indeed a man, It was obvious that paul was not talking about the “messiah not yet” when he talked about the SON being before all creation/things.

hybrid
    Participant

hi t8,

Okay, a couple of thoughts, lining up in my mind…

1.As the father is divine, the son was also fully divine by virtue of his sonship. Does having the nature of his father made the son to also posses all the essential qualities and attributes of god his father?

2.we are also partakers of the same divine nature by the holy spirit thru the redemptive work of Christ and when he appears we will be like him as the son was like his father. By adoption therefore are we also to inherit the essential qualities and attributes of the father?

Proclaimer
    Participant

I would say yes to that hybrid.

God shares his nature with Christ and then to us. So Christ will have attributes of God just as we can and should.

The main differences between God and Christ and us, is that God is a Spirit and eternal, Christ is a being (the firsborn) and we are born into God's family.

Now just as Christ is the image of God, we are the image of Christ. So Christ is filled with God and we are filled with Christ. Christ is seated on the Fathers throne and we can be seated on Christ's throne.

So the closest representation of God is Christ and the closest representation to Christ is his bride without spot and blemish, the completed Church.

Do you see the pattern and divine order. Scripture teaches us this divine order, but it has been mostly ignored by men in favour of Greek philosophies and Babylonian doctrines.

Where is the scholar? Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

WhatIsTrue
    Participant

Quote (hybrid @ Feb. 02 2006,20:03)
    hi whatistrue,

to your explanation on psalm 89:27, i agree with the former but disagree with the later. for this reason, let us go back to col 1:15 and ltes continue to 16:

Col 1:15-17
    15 He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16 For by him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things were created by him and for him. 17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together.NIV

though it was a fact that jesus the nessiah was indeed a man, It was obvious that paul was not talking about the “messiah not yet” when he talked about the SON being before all creation/things.

Hybrid,

It is not me with which you disagree.  It is a clear prophecy from scripture.  It is plainly written in the future tense:

“…I will make him My firstborn… .”

I didn't make that up.  It's scripture.  So, I would ask you why you disagree with what scripture plainly says.  Or better yet, I would ask you how you understand this passage in light of the whole counsel of scripture.  Why would YHWH have to make Messiah His firstborn if he already existed as His firstborn in heaven?  (The following link, if you are interested, may be of help: http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Olympus/5257/one.htm )

As for the Son being “before all things”, I would suggest that this is again a reference to rank, not time of origin, after all, that is the entire point of this passage.

The phrase in verse 17 that “he is before all things” has been used to try to prove that Jesus existed before everything else. However, the word “before” (here pro) can refer to time, place or position (i.e., superiority). This leads us to conclude that the whole point of the section is to show that Christ is “before,” i.e., “superior to” all things, just as the verse says. If someone were to insist that time is involved, we would point out that in the very next verse Christ is the “firstborn” from the dead, and thus “before” his Church in time as well as in position.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (WhatIsTrue @ Feb. 04 2006,09:19)
    Hybrid,

It is not me with which you disagree. It is a clear prophecy from scripture. It is plainly written in the future tense:

“…I will make him My firstborn… .”

I didn't make that up. It's scripture. So, I would ask you why you disagree with what scripture plainly says. Or better yet, I would ask you how you understand this passage in light of the whole counsel of scripture. Why would YHWH have to make Messiah His firstborn if he already existed as His firstborn in heaven?

To WhatIsTrue,

Because Christ is first in all things. Some of the things he is first in came later, such as being the head of the Church or being firstborn from the dead. Others such as being before all things and all things being created through him were before. So yes God has made Christ the firstborn and he is also the firstborn of all creation.

As the Word he was the first. As the messiah he was the first to be born among men. This is so that he may have supremacy in all things. Not just 1 thing.

• He is before all things
  • All things were created through him
  • He is the head of the body
  • He is the beginning
  • He is the firstborn from among the dead

Colossians 1
    15 He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation.
    16 For by him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things were created by him and for him.
    17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together.
    18 And he is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning and the firstborn from among the dead, so that in everything he might have the supremacy.
    19 For God was pleased to have all his fullness dwell in him,
    20 and through him to reconcile to himself all things, whether things on earth or things in heaven, by making peace through his blood, shed on the cross.

Eliyah
Participant

Folks, we know that the Messiah Yahushua came in the Flesh( John 1:14) and that He was conceived by the Spirit of YHWH, and was born as a human man.

From the time He was born and came in the flesh ( John 1:14) as a human man up untill He was resurrected on the third day according to scriptures as Shaul ( Paul) said in ( 1 Cor.15:3-4), after which He was resurrected and become the firstfruits of them that slept( or resurrected from the dead) with a spiritual glorified body( 1 Cor.15:44), and aftwards those elect that are Messiah's at His coming( 1 Cor.15:23), which will also put on a spiritual body( 1 Cor.15:49-49), and this corruptable flesh body must put on an incorruptable spiritual body, and this mortal human flesh shall put on IMMORTALITY( 1 Cor.15:44, 53-54).

Now, we know that there are scriptures from Messiah Himself and John that say no man has seen the FATHER YHWH at anytime ( John 1:18; John 6:46).

Well, no man has seen the FATHER YHWH at anytime, yet we know that Abraham and Moses spoke to the Messenger of YHWH on many occasions.

For example: In ( Gen.18:2 ) there appeared to Abraham 3 men like persons, and in ( Gen.18:17-22) the one of the 3 men like persons were talking to Abraham as YHWH, and then the men turned their faces and we toward Sodom.

Then you read about Abraham bargaining with YHWH for the souls or the people of Sodom that were righteous.

Then, you will read in (Gen.19:24 ) “” Then YHWH( ie- L-RD on earth= Strongs 3068) rained upon Sodom and upon Gomorrah brimstone or sulfer and fire from YHWH( ie-L-RD in Heaven= Strongs 3068) out of Heaven.

Question: Who are the TWO YHWH'S==Strongs 3068= the TWO L-RDS in ( Gen.19:24) ??

Here you have ONE of the 3 men like Persons on Earth that talked to Abraham ( Gen.18:2-22), then you have ONE of the 3 men like Persons on earth that talked to Abraham, and Abraham seen Him that was called YHWH=( Strongs 3068= L-ORD) that rained sulfer or brimstone and fire from YHWH= (Strongs 3068=L-ORD ) out of HEAVEN down on Sodom and Gomorrah.

Then again, there is Moses who wanted to see the glory of YHWH ( =Strongs 3068) face to face ( Exodus 33:18), however, YHWH said uto Moses You cannot see my face, for no man can see YHWH'S face and live( Exodus 33:20).

So YHWH put Moses in the Clift of the rock with His Hand, and covered Moses with His Hand till YHWH passed by, and YHWH removed His Hand so Moses couldsee YHWH'S HIND PARTS, but His face could not be seen( Exodus 33:22-23).

Again, who did Moses really see ?

Believe it or not, but the Apostle Paul also sheds some more light on this subject, for Paul said the ancient Israelites drank of that spiritual Rock THAT FOLLOWED THEM WAS MESSIAH( See 1 Cor.10:4).

Paul was referring to 2 occasions when water for the children of Israel miraculously came forth from a rock ( See Exodus 17:6; Numbers 20:11).

Paul's description of Messiah as the ROCK that went with Israel was linked with his awareness of the many Old Testament Scriptures that describe YHWH as aROCK Deut.32:4,15,18,30,31 ; Psalms 18:2, 31, 46; Psalms 28:1; Psalms 31:3) was the Messiah as the Logos, ie speech, or spokes Person or Word of Yahweh( John 1:1) , or the Messenger of YHWH, that YHWH the Father( which no man has seen( John 1:18; John 6:46), and that said HIS YHWH'S NAME was also in Him( Exodus 23:20-21) that went before the Israelites in ancient times.

As you can see from all these scriptures that this was no ordinary Angel that went before the Israelites in ancient times, but was thee MESSENGER OF YAHWEH.

He is the Father YHWH'S special “” MESSENGER OF HIS( YHWH'S) PRESENCE ( Isa.63:9).

As you can see from all these scriptures that this angel that went before the Israelites in ancient times was no ordinary angel as in as in ( Heb.1:4-5,7; Heb.1:14 ) that was a created spirit in the normal sence.

These verses also disprove the JWs doctrine that Messiah pre-existed as the Arc-angel Michael as they falsely claim.

This was no ordinary angel, however, He was the Logos, ie- Word Spokesperson ( John 1:1-3) Messenger of YHWH, that Yahweh the Father created all things by or through Him.

Here are more scriptural proof that Messiah was this special Messenger of Yahweh as He is also called The one who came as The Messenger of the ( OLD and NEW)COVENANTS ( See Mal.3:1), and the one sent as the HIGH PRIEST ( Heb.3:1), and Mediator of the NEW COVENANT( Heb.12:24), and that Yahushua Messiah is the same yesterday, today, and forever( See Mal. 3:6; Heb.13:8).

Also notice that Yahushua Messiah Himself said that
John the immerser or Baptizer was a PROPHET in scripture( See Mal.3:1) that was to come and prepare the way before Him- the Messiah( See Matt.11:9-10; Luke 7:26-27 )

Also compare See( Matt.17:10-13) with ( Mal.4:5 ), as the John the immerser or Baptizer came proclaiming the Name of YHWH= YAHWEH ( See Isa.40:3 of the Name of YHWH= Strongs 3068) and compare with ( Matt.3:3; Mark 1:3; Luke 3:4, John 1:23) as also gives the witness of the angel Gabriel ( Luke 1:76).

This is why I quoted Peter before as saying To HIM ( WHO ? MESSIAH -The Messenger YHWH) ALL THE PROPHETS bear or give WITNESS , that everyone exorcising faith in Him gets forgiveness of sins THROUGH HIS NAME.( See Acts 10:43).

Now what Name does ALL THE PROPHETS in scriptures bear witness ?? Compare original name of ( Zech.14:3-4 of YHWH= Strongs 3068 ) with ( Acts 1:10-12), and now who's FEET WILL STAND ON THE MOUNT OF OLIVES ??

Eliyah C.

Eliyah
Participant

The Scriptures say that YHWH The Father sent His only Son into the world, not to condemn the world, but that the world might be saved through Him- the Son, and He was conceived through the Spirit of YHWH His Father, and a Son will naturally have the same substance and nature of his Father, however from the time of His birth into human flesh See ( John 1:14) up untill the time of His resurrection to a Spiritual body as He is now Spirit, See ( 1 Cor.15:44 ), and is now at the RIGHT HAND OF THE FATHER, however, up untill the time of His resurrection, He was Human flesh, and tempted in all points as we are, yet He was without sin/ ie- He never transgressed the Torah or Law See 1 John 3:4).

He was( John 1: 1-3) a Spirit, then He became Flesh( John 1:14)and is now again a Spirit through the resurrection, and He is the same substance and nature of YHWH The Father, however, the Father is Greater than He- He said so Himself, and the Son is in subjection or subortination to the Father as T8 mentioned earlier.

Why is it that people never stop to think, that the Father had to have an only Son, inoder to send Him into the natural world, that the world might be saved through YHWH'S Son ?

And ALL THE PROPHETS IN SCRIPTURES DO BEAR WITNESS TO HIM , THAT THROUGH HIS NAME those who exorcise faith( which is obedience to the Father's will -His Laws) in Him gets remission of sins / ie- justification by faith through obedience to the Father's will which is His law or Torah, and which is the whole duty of mankind( Ecc.12:13).

And ALL THE PROPHETS do bear witness to Him and His Name, from Moses the Prophet( Acts 3:22; Acts 7:37) to ( Zech. the PROPHET-14:3-4) to ( Mal. the PROPHET- Mal. 3:1; Mal.4:5) to John the immerser or Baptizer who was also a PROPHET in scripture( See Mal.3:1) that was to come and prepare the way before Him- the Messiah( See Matt.11:9-10; Luke 7:26-27 )

Also compare See( Matt.17:10-13) with ( Mal.4:5 ), also see ( Micah 5:2).

Now what Name and Person does all the prophets in scriptures give witness to Him ( See Acts 10:43)??

It is YAHUEH-SHUA the Son or Messiah that was the Messenger of the Covenant that was to come, and He is coming again to carry out the second fulfillment except this time it will certainly be a great and dreadful day of YHWH=( Strongs 3068), See ( Mal.4:5).

I have said these things before about ( Acts 10:43) and all these scriptures, however, not many seem to hearken or listen!

Is 1:18
Participant

Quote (Eliyah @ Feb. 04 2006,00:24)
Folks, we know that the Messiah Yahushua came in the Flesh( John 1:14) and that He was conceived by the Spirit of YHWH, and was born as a human man.

From the time He was born and came in the flesh ( John 1:14) as a human man up untill He was resurrected on the third day according to scriptures as Shaul ( Paul) said in ( 1 Cor.15:3-4), after which He was resurrected and become the firstfruits of them that slept( or resurrected from the dead) with a spiritual glorified body( 1 Cor.15:44), and aftwards those elect that are Messiah's at His coming( 1 Cor.15:23), which will also put on a spiritual body( 1 Cor.15:49-49), and this corruptable flesh body must put on an incorruptable spiritual body, and this mortal human flesh shall put on IMMORTALITY( 1 Cor.15:44, 53-54).

Now, we know that there are scriptures from Messiah Himself and John that say no man has seen the FATHER YHWH at anytime ( John 1:18; John 6:46).

Well, no man has seen the FATHER YHWH at anytime, yet we know that Abraham and Moses spoke to the Messenger of YHWH on many occasions.

For example: In ( Gen.18:2 ) there appeared to Abraham 3 men like persons, and in ( Gen.18:17-22) the one of the 3 men like persons were talking to Abraham as YHWH, and then the men turned their faces and we toward Sodom.

Then you read about Abraham bargaining with YHWH for the souls or the people of Sodom that were righteous.

Then, you will read in (Gen.19:24 ) “” Then YHWH( ie- L-RD on earth= Strongs 3068) rained upon Sodom and upon Gomorrah brimstone or sulfer and fire from YHWH( ie-L-RD in Heaven= Strongs 3068) out of Heaven.

Question: Who are the TWO YHWH'S==Strongs 3068= the TWO L-RDS in ( Gen.19:24) ??

Here you have ONE of the 3 men like Persons on Earth that talked to Abraham ( Gen.18:2-22),  then you have ONE of the 3 men like Persons on earth  that talked to Abraham, and Abraham seen Him that was called YHWH=( Strongs 3068= L-ORD) that rained sulfer or brimstone and fire from YHWH= (Strongs 3068=L-ORD ) out of HEAVEN down on Sodom and Gomorrah.

Then again, there is Moses who wanted to see the glory of YHWH ( =Strongs 3068) face to face ( Exodus 33:18), however, YHWH said uto Moses You cannot see my face, for no man can see YHWH'S face and live( Exodus 33:20).

So YHWH put Moses in the Clift of the rock with His Hand, and covered Moses with His Hand till YHWH passed by, and YHWH removed His Hand so Moses couldsee YHWH'S HIND PARTS, but His face could not be seen( Exodus 33:22-23).

Again, who did Moses really see ?

Believe it or not, but the Apostle Paul also sheds some more light on this subject, for Paul said the ancient Israelites drank of that spiritual Rock THAT FOLLOWED THEM WAS MESSIAH( See 1 Cor.10:4).

Paul was referring to 2 occasions when water for the children of Israel miraculously came forth from a rock ( See Exodus 17:6; Numbers 20:11).

Paul's description of Messiah as the ROCK that went with Israel  was linked with his awareness of the many Old Testament Scriptures that describe YHWH as aROCK Deut.32:4,15,18,30,31 ; Psalms 18:2, 31, 46; Psalms 28:1; Psalms 31:3) was the Messiah as the Logos, ie speech, or spokes Person or Word of Yahweh( John 1:1) , or the Messenger of YHWH, that YHWH the Father( which no man has seen( John 1:18; John 6:46), and that said HIS YHWH'S NAME was also in Him( Exodus 23:20-21) that went before the Israelites in ancient times.

As you can see from all these scriptures that this was no ordinary Angel that went before the Israelites in ancient times, but was thee MESSENGER OF YAHWEH.

He is the Father YHWH'S special “” MESSENGER OF HIS( YHWH'S) PRESENCE ( Isa.63:9).

As you can see from all these scriptures that this angel that went before the Israelites in ancient times was no ordinary angel  as in  as in ( Heb.1:4-5,7; Heb.1:14 ) that was a created spirit in the normal sence.

These verses also disprove the JWs doctrine that Messiah pre-existed as the Arc-angel Michael as they falsely claim.

This was no ordinary angel, however, He was the Logos, ie- Word Spokesperson ( John 1:1-3) Messenger of YHWH, that Yahweh the Father created all things by or through Him.

Here are more scriptural proof that Messiah was this special Messenger of Yahweh as He is also called The one who came as The Messenger of the ( OLD and NEW)COVENANTS ( See Mal.3:1), and the one sent as the HIGH PRIEST ( Heb.3:1), and Mediator of the NEW COVENANT( Heb.12:24), and that Yahushua Messiah is the same yesterday, today, and forever( See Mal. 3:6; Heb.13:8).

Also notice that Yahushua Messiah Himself said that
John the immerser or Baptizer was a PROPHET in scripture( See Mal.3:1) that was to come and prepare the way before Him- the Messiah( See Matt.11:9-10; Luke 7:26-27 )

Also compare See( Matt.17:10-13) with ( Mal.4:5 ), as the John the immerser or Baptizer came proclaiming the Name of YHWH= YAHWEH ( See Isa.40:3 of the Name of YHWH= Strongs 3068) and compare with (  Matt.3:3; Mark 1:3; Luke 3:4, John 1:23) as also gives the witness of the angel  Gabriel ( Luke 1:76).

This is why I quoted Peter before as saying To HIM ( WHO ?  MESSIAH -The Messenger YHWH) ALL THE  PROPHETS bear or give WITNESS , that everyone exorcising faith in Him gets forgiveness of sins THROUGH HIS NAME.( See Acts 10:43).

Now what Name does ALL THE PROPHETS in scriptures bear witness ?? Compare original name of ( Zech.14:3-4 of YHWH= Strongs 3068 ) with ( Acts 1:10-12), and now who's FEET WILL STAND ON THE MOUNT OF OLIVES ??

Eliyah C.

Superb post.

Eliyah
Participant

Is 1:18 Brother,

You very well know there are many more scriptures relating to this than what I merely quoted here concerning the Father YHWH and the Son Yahushua Messiah's compound or composite Unity of ONE , for Messiah said “” I am in the Father, and the Father is in me- for I and my Father are one “”, and that is the only way they can be one in Unity.

Yahweh bless through Yahushua Messiah,

Eliyah C.

Viewing 20 posts - 1,281 through 1,300 (of 4,516 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account