Who is this Jesus?

Viewing 20 posts - 1,121 through 1,140 (of 4,516 total)
  • Author
    Eliyah
    Participant

berean2005,

If you truely are a Berean, then you really do need to search the scriptures of my posts to see if these things are so as thee Apostle Paul said.

Shalom( Peace)

Eliyah C.

Eliyah
    Participant

berean2005

This is why Yahshua RAISED HIMSELF from the dead. Because while he was dead in the tomb, He was still alive on His throne in Heaven

Do you realize what you just said in the above post that you wrote there in light of these scriptures?

Your say in effect that Yahshua Messiah was not really dead, or that He did not die.

Think about it.

As I said, YHWH bless you in your searching.

Eliyah C.

Eliyah
    Participant

I do not want anyone to mis-understand, that the Son is Co-equal with the Father in divine substance and Charactor,however, the Son is not Co-equal with the Father in greatness and Power.

Eliyah C.

Eliyah
    Participant

All those that are the Father's through Messiah at the Marriage of the Lamb will be ONE WITH THE FATHER AND THE SON as meaning in composite unity.

Example: Let's say there is a team of board members in a company, however, they are separate distinct individuals, but they ALL are ONE IN SPIRIT, PURPOSE, AND THE SAME MIND which is called composite unity.

That is WHY I used the scriptural example of Man and Wife are ONE FLESH IN MIND, SPIRIT, AND PURPOSE, though they are separate distinct individual Persons, and the Woman is in subortination to Her Husband, however, they are of the same SUBSTANCE of nature, as in composite unity of ONE is the scriptural example.

Eliyah C.

Eliyah
    Participant

What Sultan said is true,

“”” Alot of people assume that Yahshua was ” eternally Co-equal” with YAH, but the Scriptures does not teach that . The equality that Yahshua has was given to Him by YAH-the Father, and when the end comes Yahshua Messiah will be again subject to the Father YAH(1 Cor. 15:20-28).“””

Read verse 28 of ( 1 Cor.15:28) very carefully, this shows that the Son Yahshua Messiah is in subortination and subject to the Father YAH, the same example I gave above of Man and Wife is ONE.

berean2005
    Participant

Oh, I understand your theory better now. You do believe Yahweh and the Messiah are TWO Seperate persons.

You believe there are:

TWO King of Kings

TWO Lord of Lords

TWO Husbands

TWO Saviors

TWO First and Last's

TWO Beginning and End's

TWO Aleph and Tav's

TWO Lord of Lords

TWO Creators

TWO to love with all one's heart, mind, soul and strength

TWO to be worshipped and served

TWO Shepherd's

I do not believe in the Two Yahweh theory, compound unity, bi-unity, Trinity, or any other multiplicity God family type theories.

I believe Yahweh is one.

Yahweh is a mighty King seated on His throne resting his feet on His footstool the earth. ONE throne — ONE King.

One day the Great King of Glory, Yahweh of Hosts, will stand on the Mount of Olives. And they will look to Him, the Aleph and the Tav, whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for Him. In that day Yahweh will be King over all the earth. And Yahweh will be ONE, and His name ONE.

Yahweh Himself became the salvation of the world, taking the form of a servant.

Isaiah 45:15
    Most assuredly you are a God who hid yourself, God of Israel, the Savior.'

Yahshua spoke in PARABLES — in FIGURATIVE LANGUAGE. The mysteries of the Kingdom are HIDDEN to the wise and learned and revealed to infants.

John 16:25
    I have spoken these things to you in figures of speech. But the time comes when I will no more speak to you in figures of speech, but will tell you plainly about the Father.

“These things I have spoken to you in figurative language; but the time is coming when I will no longer speak to you in figurative language, but I will tell you plainly about the Father. -NKJV

These things I have spoken to you in allegories; the hour is coming that I will no longer speak to you in allegories, but will declare to you openly concerning the Father. -TDT
    Shalom,

Berean2005

Eliyah
    Participant

berean2005,

No, I don't think you do undersrand it either, they are ONE as sriptures themselves prove and teach, however,they are not your own out ideas of out of context ONE as you think .

Then, As I have asked you NOW 3 TIMES go back a disprove the scriptures that I have written with written scriptures, however, not with your own ideas but about the scriptures in mis-quoting them out of context either?

I can't believe you made such a ridiculous statement as you made below of…

This is why Yahshua RAISED HIMSELF from the dead. Because while he was dead in the tomb, He was still alive on His throne in Heaven.

If ( He) Yahshua was STILL ALIVE on His throne in Heaven, then how could He( Yahshua) BE DEAD IN THE TOMB AT THE SAME TIME, then therefore WHY would He( Yahshua) even need to resurrect Himself from the dead ??

So He died, but yet He was still alive, then that would mean He never did after all, if He was still alive in Heaven?

That is one of the most ridiculous remarks that I have ever heard from someone calling themselves a berean..

Please answer the questions with the exact as is written scriptures, and not merely with answers that you think the scriptures say either?

Either please put up the straight as is written scriptures disproving the scriptures that I wrote or please shut up rambling on with your out of context scriptural ideas?

Here is another scripture that absolutely disproves your out of context nonsence.

The Messiah said…

Yahshua saith unto her, Touch me not; for I( Yahshua ) am NOT yet ascended to my Father( Yah):but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I( Yahshua) ascend unto my Father( YAH), and your Father( YAH) and to my EL , and your EL.

( John 20:17).

Well, if He( Yahshua) was ALREADY ALIVE IN HEAVEN ON HIS THRONE as you say, then WHY would HE( Yahshua) even say “”I( Yahshua ) am NOT yet ascended to my Father “”, and WHY would He( Yahshua) even say “”I( Yahshua) ascend unto my Father( YAH), and your Father, if He was already alive on His throne in Heaven??

Man, you should change your name to pudden tain, because if you continue in such folly as doing away with the Father by your ielogical statements, then you certainly are no berean in any sence of the word or name.

Like I said,

Either please put up the straight as is written scriptures disproving the scriptures that I wrote or please shut up rambling on with your out of context scriptural ideas?

Eliyah C.

berean2005
    Participant

Please help me to understand what you believe.

How did Yahshua raise Himself from the dead?

I believe Yahshua was really dead — and I believe death is a SLEEP. I do not believe the Roman Church teaching of immortal souls flying off places at death.

Yahshua was dead in the tomb. How did He raise Himself back to life again?

Perhaps you can share your understanding with me on how He did it.

Thank you,

Berean2005

WhatIsTrue
    Participant

Berean,

I am not sure if you read my post or not, as you did not comment on any of it.  But, I do wish to understand your belief a little better.

Are you saying that YHWH died on the cross?  Are you saying that YHWH became sin for us?  Are you saying that the Creator of the universe lost consciousness and took on the sleep of death?

Personally, I can not subscribe to such beliefs about the Almighty, but if these are your conclusions, I would love to hear how you came to them.

berean2005
    Participant

Hello,

Yahshua says He is the Aleph and the Tav, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.

These are titles that can only be claimed by Yahweh God Himself.

In Christ,

Berean2005

Bastian
    Participant

berean,

You stated there is no savior but Yaweh. Yaweh is savior.

Saviour, or Savior
    One that saves from danger or destruction
    Deliverer
    Rescue, save, ransom, reclaim, redeem

There were many Saviours and deliverers spoken of in the Bible. They do not all refer to God.

The book of Judges is about the (saviors) deliverers if you will, of Israel.

Judges 3:8-10
    9And when the children of Israel cried unto the LORD, the LORD raised up a deliverer to the children of Israel, who delivered them, even Othniel the son of Kenaz, Caleb's younger brother.

Bastian
    Participant

berean,

You stated there is no savior but Yaweh. Yaweh is savior.

Saviour, or Savior
    One that saves from danger or destruction
    Deliverer
    Rescue, save, ransom, reclaim, redeem

There were many Saviours and deliverers spoken of in the Bible. They do not all refer to God.

The book of Judges is about the (saviors) deliverers if you will, of Israel.

Judges 3:8-10
    9And when the children of Israel cried unto the LORD, the LORD raised up a deliverer to the children of Israel, who delivered them, even Othniel the son of Kenaz, Caleb's younger brother.

Judges 3:14-16

14So the children of Israel served Eglon the king of Moab eighteen years.
    15But when the children of Israel cried unto the LORD, the LORD raised them up a deliverer, Ehud the son of Gera, a Benjamite, a man lefthanded: and by him the children of Israel sent a present unto Eglon the king of Moab.

The salvation spoken of in the Old Testament for the Nation of Israel is not to be confused with our eternal salvation through our Lord Jesus the Christ.

God was the Nation Israel’s Savior, Salvation, and redeemer. He saved them from the hostile gentile Nations. From their enemies, from difficulty in life.

2 Samuel 22
    1And David spake unto the LORD the words of this song in the day that the LORD had delivered him out of the hand of all his enemies, and out of the hand of Saul:
    2And he said, The LORD is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer;
    3The God of my rock; in him will I trust: he is my shield, and the horn of my salvation, my high tower, and my refuge, my saviour; thou savest me from violence.

Psalm 18
    1I will love thee, O LORD, my strength.
    2The LORD is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower.
    3I will call upon the LORD, who is worthy to be praised: so shall I be saved from mine enemies.

Psalm 40:16-18

16Let all those that seek thee rejoice and be glad in thee: let such as love thy salvation say continually, The LORD be magnified.
    17But I am poor and needy; yet the Lord thinketh upon me: thou art my help and my deliverer; make no tarrying, O my God.

God delivered the Israelites out of bondage in Egypt He was there deliverer. He used Moses. Moses was a savior for the Israelites.

When the Israelites went into captivity in Babylon they went after other gods. Yet, He did not turn His back on them because He did not want be defamed nor share His glory with an other ( the most misinterpreted scripture by trinitarians, and now you, I suppose) He was speaking of other gods. Not His precious son who earned His position, and had every right to share in the Glory of God.

2 Kings 13
    4And Jehoahaz besought the LORD, and the LORD hearkened unto him: for he saw the oppression of Israel, because the king of Syria oppressed them.
    5(And the LORD gave Israel a saviour, so that they went out from under the hand of the Syrians: and the children of Israel dwelt in their tents, as beforetime.
    6Nevertheless they departed not from the sins of the house of Jeroboam, who made Israel sin, but walked therein: and there remained the grove also in Samaria.)

Hosea 13:3-5
    3Therefore they shall be as the morning cloud and as the early dew that passeth away, as the chaff that is driven with the whirlwind out of the floor, and as the smoke out of the chimney.
    4Yet I am the LORD thy God from the land of Egypt, and thou shalt know no god but me: for there is no saviour beside me.
    5I did know thee in the wilderness, in the land of great drought.
    Again He is not talking about eternal salvation. But salvatioin from enemies and that He is the only God that can save them from calamity.

obadiah 1:20 young
    20And the removed of this force of the sons of Israel, That [is with] the Canaanites unto Zarephat, And the removed of Jerusalem that [is] with the Sepharad, Possess the cities of the south.
    21And gone up have saviours on mount Zion, To judge the mount of Esau, And the kingdom hath been to Jehovah!'

king james
    20And the captivity of this host of the children of Israel shall possess that of the Canaanites, even unto Zarephath; and the captivity of Jerusalem, which is in Sepharad, shall possess the cities of the south.
    21And saviours shall come up on mount Zion to judge the mount of Esau; and the kingdom shall be the LORD's.

New american standard
    20And the exiles of this host of the sons of Israel,
    Who are among the Canaanites as far as Zarephath,
    And the exiles of Jerusalem who are in Sepharad
    Will possess the cities of the Negev.
    21The deliverers will ascend Mount Zion
    To judge the mountain of Esau,
    And the kingdom will be the LORD'S.

you qouted Isaiah 44

The Messiah Yahweh spoke of was He Himself who would come into the world to save His people from their sins.

Isaiah 44
    6 Thus says Yahweh, the King of Israel, and his Redeemer, Yahweh of Hosts: I am the first, and I am the last; and besides me there is no God. 7 Who, as I, shall call, and shall declare it, and set it in order for me, since I established the ancient people? and the things that are coming, and that shall happen, let them declare. 8 Don't fear, neither be afraid: haven't I declared to you of old, and shown it? You are my witnesses. Is there a God besides me? Indeed, there is not. I don't know any Rock.

I don't see it. Where in Isaiah 44 does Yaweh say that he is going to become a man, and redeem all of mankind from their sins?

You stated that Jesus was dead in the grave but alive in Heaven.
    c'mon you're having a go at us aren't you. I have never heard anything like it, ever.

One cannot be finite and infinite at the same time. Jesus was not the Father. Jesus said many times in scripture he was God's son. Why do you not believe his words? Jesus also had a God. God does not have a God.

berean2005
    Participant

Bastian,

Yahshua is the Aleph and the Tav, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.

Eliyah
    Participant

berean2005,

I have shown you the exact scriptural answers to your questions, however, you just don't want to accept the plain scriptural texts.

However, you NEVER answered my questions asked in any of my posts either, as I asked of you.

Eliyah C.

https://heavennet.net/cgi-bin….st=1120

Eliyah
    Participant

berean2005

Yahshua is the Aleph and the Tav, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.

Yes that is true, however, it was the FATHER that delegated to the Son and gave Him-Yahshua all power( ie-His MEMORIAL NAME, MARK OF AUTHORITY, and CHARACTOR), in heaven and earth.Read ( Matt.28:18).

Now who had given Him( Messiah) all Power in heaven and in earth??
    It is the Father Yah who had given Him all power over all flesh( John 17:1-2), and Messiah Himself said so, and Yahshua was flesh too was He not?

John said that He( Yahshua) came in THE FLESH ( John 1:14) did he not?

Also, as one asked, what brought you to your conclusions anyway? You never answered that question either, and you have not answered any of mine either with scriptures?

Eliyah C.

Bastian
    Participant

Yes he is. What is he the first and the last the beginning and the end of ?

berean2005
    Participant

Bastian,

I'd be interested in hearing what you think Yahweh's titles mean. Yahweh's titles of Aleph and the Tav, First and the Last, Beginning and the End.

Thanks

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (berean2005 @ Jan. 10 2006,03:00)
    Bastian,

Hello Berean 05,

1Co 8:6 There is for us only one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we are for him; and one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom are all things, and we have our being through him.

One Father and One Lord. Scriptures don't lie. There is no hidden message to this verse.
    Pray about it.

Is 1:18
    Participant

I guess nobody told Thomas…….

John 20:28 (KJV)
    26And after eight days again his disciples were within, and Thomas with them: then came Jesus, the doors being shut, and stood in the midst, and said, Peace be unto you.

27Then saith he to Thomas, Reach hither thy finger, and behold my hands; and reach hither thy hand, and thrust it into my side: and be not faithless, but believing.

28And Thomas answered and said unto him, My LORD and my God.

Jesus was Thomas' God (Theos) Kenrch, is He yours? Pray about it.

berean2005
    Participant

Zechariah 12:10
    I will pour on the house of David, and on the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplication; and they will look to me whom they have pierced; and they shall mourn for him, as one mourns for his only son, and will grieve bitterly for him, as one grieves for his firstborn.

Revelation 1:7-8
    Behold, he is coming with the clouds, and every eye will see him, including those who pierced him. All the tribes of the earth will mourn over him. Even so, Amen. “I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End,” says the Lord God, “who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty.”

Revelation 1:17-18
    When I saw him, I fell at his feet like a dead man. He laid his right hand on me, saying, “Don't be afraid. I am the first and the last, and the Living one. I was dead, and behold, I am alive forevermore. I have the keys of Death and of Hades.

Revelation 22:12-13
    “Behold, I come quickly. My reward is with me, to repay to each man according to his work. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.

The Lamb (Christ) is the ALEPH and the TAV, the FIRST and the LAST, and the BEGINNING and the END.

No one besides Yahweh Himself is the ALEPH and the TAV, the FIRST and the LAST, and the BEGINNING and the END.

Yahweh manifested in the flesh to save the world from sin and death.

Isaiah 44:6
    Thus says Yahweh, the King of Israel, and his Redeemer, Yahweh of Hosts: I am the first, and I am the last; and besides me there is no God.

Berean2005

Viewing 20 posts - 1,121 through 1,140 (of 4,516 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account