Who is this Jesus?

Viewing 20 posts - 721 through 740 (of 4,516 total)
  • Author
    vicalcabasa
    Participant

Quote (Cubes @ July 22 2005,20:19)
    You don't count your spirit as another person, do you?  Do people relate to your spirit in one way and to you in another way?

hi cubes,

I think IAR should really answer this question.

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (Guest @ July 23 2005,07:15)

Quote (Nick Hassan @ July 23 2005,01:30)
    Hi,
    God is in heaven.

Can a man fully contain all there is of God?

Are you denying that all the fullness of the Godhead dwelt in Him, bodily?

If Jesus Christ was of the dust of this creation, this cursed creation, then His body would have corrupted in the three nights and three days that it lay in the tomb; but in fact, because His body was not of this dust that is cursed, His body saw no corruption in those three full days.
    If His body was of the dust that is cursed, then His blood would not have been the acceptable sacrifice and the first death would not have ended when He tasted it for every man while the Spirit of the Father departed from Him while He hung on the cross.

His finished work of salvation was completed when He tasted our spiritual separation from the  Presence of His glory, and our humiliation of shame at the loss of that glory that glorified Adam when he was created and crowned with the glory.

Our humiliation, our tapeinosis, the shame of our nakedness, our death of spirit, was tasted by Him on the cross for us, and when He finished His work, He gave up the ghost, and departed from His New Man perfect body, that had no defilement of the curse in it, to descend to hell to take from it those who were waiting there for the Day of Atonement, which set them free from the separation from His glory.

The split veil in the temple showed the perfect blameless blood that was sprinkled upon His body, the True Mercy Seat, was accepted by the Presence of glory behind the veil, and the first death was ended right there, for all who will call upon His name for salveation.

When He rose from the dead, He took up the same body that He came to inhabit in the womb of the virgin, and He is the everliving Father of the New Man race, for all who are adopted from Adam's race are His sons, male and female, and He ever lives as Firstborn of the race that inherits this earth.

-And He will take to Him His great power and reign, after the thousand year reign, he'll remake it, and the heavens, Himself, by the fire melting the elements and reforming them.

Act 8:33 In his humiliation his judgment was taken away: and who shall declare his generation? for his life is taken from the earth.

Hi,
    What do you understand by “Godhead”?

Scripture says in Coll 1.19
    ” For it was the Father's good pleasure for all the fullness to dwell in him”

So the fullness refers not to a trinity or to the Son dwelling in himself but God as the Father's Spirit given from God, and not another third person.
    Jesus Christ was like to us in all ways except sin. We are to follow him. If he had a perfect body he would not be like to us as we do not. If he is not like to us but had advantages we cannot follow him. He certainly was of dust as far as his body goes. He was conceived according to scripture.

The body of Jesus Christ is said to be unremarkable according to Is 53. The body that was buried was certainly not perfect but whipped, crowned with thorns and nailed and speared. He gave up his spirit and died.

But his body was not allowed to undergo corruption and the Spirit of God did not leave him, but because of the Spirit, God raised him and we also can be raised who share that Spirit.

That body was still damaged when Thomas put his hand in his side and he only received his new perfect heavenly body [1Cor 15.48],which we also will gain, when he ascended and was presented before his Father victorious as in Dan 7.

Anonymous

Quote (Guest @ July 23 2005,07:56)
    “Be fruitful and multiply”, God said.

“And it came to pass when Adam began to multiply on the face of the earth”.

And it came to pass, when men  [0120]    'adam  
    began    [02490]    chalal  
    to multiply  [07231]    rabab  
    on    [05921]    `al  
    the face  [06440]    paniym  
    of the earth,  [0127]    'adamah

He called their name 'Adam'
    Male    [02145]    zakar  
    and female  [05347]    n@qebah  
    created    [01254]    bara'  
    he them; and blessed  [01288]    barak  
    them, and called  [07121]    qara'  
    their name  [08034]    shem  
    Adam,    [0120]    'adam

Adam is;
    1) man, mankind

a) man, human being

b) man, mankind (much more frequently intended sense in OT)

c) Adam, first man

d) city in Jordan valley

and is translated as;
    Authorized Version (KJV) Translation Count — Total: 552
    AV – man 408, men 121, Adam 13, person(s) 8, common sort + 07230 1,
        hypocrite 1; 552

Do you see that the word of God declares that our name, of our kind, is Adam?

I hope that you can believe what the word says, by looking at it, yourself, for it is most important tht you understand that the old man, Adam, is cursed and will not live on this earth and will be cast aways in the lake of fire forever unless he is born again in the image of the New Man, Israel, the only One who will inherit the blessing of 'Firstborn'.

Hi I am Redeemed,
    I just wanted to say that your posts have been an enormous blessing to me as you are teaching me a lot about the scriptures. Be encouraged.
    In Christ

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (Guest @ July 23 2005,06:50)

Quote (Nick Hassan @ July 23 2005,00:07)

Quote (Guest @ July 22 2005,23:07)
    Let me break it down for you Nick:

Zech 2.8
    ” For thus says the Lord of Hosts

[everything that follows was said by the Lord of Hosts Nick:

'after glory He has sent me

[The Lord of Hosts was 'sent' Nick]

against the nations which plunder you, for he who touches you touches the apple of His eye. For behold I will wave my hand over them so they will be plunder for their slaves. Then you will know that the Lord of Hosts has sent me. Sing for joy and be glad O daughter of Zion;for behold I am coming and I will dwell in your midst', declares the Lord

[The Lord of Hosts “declared” He was coming Nick]

'Many nations will join themselves to the Lord in that day and will become My people. Then I will dwell in your midst

[The Lord of Hosts will personally dwell in their midst  Nick]

, and you will know that the Lord of Hosts has sent me to you.”

Yes it is simple Nick. There is a Lord of Hosts that sends and one that is sent. Your interpretation is confusing and erroneous.

Whoa S,

The Lord of Hosts did not say He sent Himself.

That is nonsense.

One may go or be sent but who sends himself?

When is a sender also the one who is sent as you suggest it says here?

Who is the “me” who is sent?

If God sent Himself He would have said “myself”

Not the Lord of Hosts[which is a name exclusive to the Father ]who is the sender.

It is the Word of God here speaking of his mission.

He quotes His Father, and quotation marks are seen here, as saying that he is sent.

Certainly the Father visited His people revealed in the vessel of the Son of God. He will dwell also with his people again, as he dwelled with the Israelites in the Desert, in the Temple of the Son of God.

“God was in Christ reconciling the world to Himself”.2Cor 5.19

Nick,
    there are no! nada! nyet! quotation marks in the original Hebrew.
    He doesn't say 'God' sent 'God'; He says; “I, YHWH of hosts am sent by YHWH of hosts”;

For thus saith  [0559]    'amar  
    the LORD  [03068]    Y@hovah  
    of hosts;  [06635]    tsaba'  
    After    [0310]    'achar  
    the glory  [03519]    kabowd  
    hath he sent  [07971]    shalach  
    me unto the nations  [01471]    gowy  
    which spoiled  [07997]    shalal  
    you: for he that toucheth  [05060]    naga`  
    you toucheth  [05060]    naga`  
    the apple  [0892]    babah  
    of his eye.  [05869]    `ayin”

It is in Hebrew, and the Hebrew text is “thus says YHWH of hosts…YHWH of hosts sent Me”.

There are two YHWH of hosts in that passage;
    YHWH the Elohim of Israel, is echad YHWH.
    YHWH is three Persons; One YHWH of hosts.

Adam is one 'Echad', but many billions and billions of persons.
    How many persons do you know that are 'Adam', the humankind?

YHWH of hosts is One, the I AM THAT I AM, the eternally self existant ONE; and He is three PErsons.

One always was on earth, the Holy Spirit.

One YHWH of hosts came and was sent by YHWH of hosts -and His spirit, who is the third Person in YHWH, the eternally self existant One, who is the 'plural' God of Israel.

He dined with Moses and the seventy elders on the mount.
    He is the God of Israel.
    They saw Him, the God of Israel. T
    hey did not see the Father.

The God of Israel whom they saw is YHWH of hosts.
    There are Three revealed as Elohim, the One -'echad'-
    YHWH of hosts.

YHWH of hosts whom they saw is the One True God.
    They did not see the Father.

Exd 24:9 Then went up Moses, and Aaron, Nadab, and Abihu, and seventy of the elders of Israel:  

Exd 24:10 And they saw the God of Israel: and [there was] under his feet as it were a paved work of a sapphire stone, and as it were the body of heaven in [his] clearness.  

Exd 24:11 And upon the nobles of the children of Israel he laid not his hand: also they saw God, and did eat and drink.  

The God of Israel they saw is not the Father, the Father cannot be seen, for He is unapproachable light.

2Sa 7:27 “For thou, O LORD of hosts, God of Israel,…”
    Exd 24:10 And they saw the God of Israel:

Psa 59:5 “Thou therefore, O LORD God of hosts, the God of Israel,…”

Jer 10:10 But the LORD [is] the true God, he [is] the living God, and an everlasting king: at his wrath the earth shall tremble, and the nations shall not be able to abide his indignation.

The Son is the True God; He is the God of Israel, he is YHWH of hosts who dined with the elders of Israel and Moses and Aaron

the Son  [5207]    huios  
    of God  [2316]    theos  
    is come,  [2240]    heko  
    and    [2532]    kai  
    hath given  [1325]    didomi  
    us    [2254]    hemin  
    an understanding,  [1271]    dianoia  
    that    [2443]    hina  
    we may know  [1097]    ginosko  
    him that is true,  [228]    alethinos  
    and    [2532]    kai  
    we are  [2070]    esmen  
    in    [1722]    en  
    [even] in  [1722]    en  
    his    [846]    autos  
    Son    [5207]    huios  
    Jesus    [2424]    Iesous  
    Christ.    [5547]    Christos  
    This    [3778]    houtos  
    is    [2076]    esti  
    the true  [228]    alethinos  
    God,    [2316]    theos  
    and    [2532]    kai  
    eternal    [166]    aionios  
    life.    [2222]    zoe

Nick, look at the true God, in that verse above;

we are  [2070]    esmen  
    in    [1722]    en  
    [even] in  [1722]    en  
    his    [846]    autos  
    Son    [5207]    huios  
    Jesus    [2424]    Iesous  
    Christ.    [5547]    Christos  
    This    [3778]    houtos  
    is    [2076]    esti  
    the true  [228]    alethinos  
    God,    [2316]    theos  
    and    [2532]    kai  
    eternal    [166]    aionios  
    life.    [2222]    zoe

We -those of us who are born again- are in Him that is True, even in His Son, Jesus Christ 'This is the TRUE GOD'.

the True God is His Son, Jesus Christ.
    If you do not believe that He is who He said He is, He says that you will die in your sins.
    If you do not believe that 'I AM', [the eternally self existant One, in flesh] you shall die in your sins.

Do you believe Jesus Christ 'is come' in flesh, Nick?
    Is Come, present tense? in flesh? In human flesh right now?
    Human flesh forever?

Hi ,
    Who needs quotation marks?
    [BTW I use “God” and “the Father” interchangeably because the terms are interchangeable]

Zech 2.8f
    “For thus says the Lord of Hosts[this is the Father always]

So what does God say?

He says;

“After glory He[th
    e Father]has sent me[The Son]against the nations which plunder you, for he who touches you touches the apple of His[The Father's ]eye.
    For behold I[the Son] wave my[the Son's] hand over them so that they will be plunder for their slaves. Then you will knowthat the Lord of hosts[God] has sent me[the Son]

Sing for joy and be glad O daughter of Zion; for behold I[The Father]will dwell in your midst, declares the Lord[The Father] Many nations will join themselvres to the Lord[the Father], and will become MY[God's ]people. Then I [God] will dwell in your midst, and you will know that the Lord of Hosts[God the Father]has sent me[the Son]to you. The Lord[God] will possess Judah as His[God's]portion in the holy land, and will again choose Jerusalem.
    Be silent, all flesh, before the Lord[God];for He[God] is aroused from His[the Father's]holy habitation”

The words are spoken by the Son but on two occasions in these verses the words belong to the Father. And scripture being so beautifully constructed because God “is not a God of confusion but of peace”says so.

Verse 8 “for thus says the Lord of Hosts”
    and
    verse 10″ declares the Lord”

The only begotten Son is separate from God but emptied himself to partake of flesh. Then he was filled with the Spirit of God , revealed God to men,and did works of grace and power in the name of God, his Father.

Acts 10 38
    ” You know of Jesus of Nazareth, how God anointed him with the Holy Spirit and with power, and how he went about doing godd and healing all who were oppressed by tyhe devil, for God was with him”

So God anointed one person of a trinity with another?Nonsense.
    God anointed him with His Spirit
    and was not him or part of God with him
    but was with him healing and setting free those oppressed of the devil. Just as God was with the Word in the beginning.

Anonymous

Quote (vicalcabasa @ July 23 2005,09:49)

Quote (Guest @ July 22 2005,20:41)
    Please note: YHWH of hosts is sent by YHWH of hosts, and YHWH of hosts is coming to dwell in your midst (in Jerusalem); sent by YHWH of hosts.

If you deny this, then are you claiming a created angel is YHWH of hosts, sent by YHWH of hosts?

So you have two Persons, YHWH of hosts, one sent, the other sends.

One comes, the other does not come.

hi,

so one YWHW is Jesus pre incarnate. so how did YWHW of Host (JESUS pre-incarnate) came into being? can you tell.

Hello,
    The word of God tells us that YHWH, the Elohim of Israel, who is ONE YHWH, is the eternally self existent One.
    That is the meaning of the memorial (name) 'YHWH', 'I AM THAT I AM'. -He just WAS, IS, AND SHALL COME.

He never had a beginning (as Hebrews 7 shows in the typology of using Melchezedek precisely to type the Son of God; without beginning of days…without “father”, without 'mother').

He is the fellow of God, Says God, who came to inhabit that New Man prepared human body in the virgin's womb.
    The 'fellow' of God is His equal; and He became the fellow of humankind, and anointed as a human, after He became the fellow of humans, above every name that is named in heaven and in earth, as human being 'Firstborn' in that human being body.
    HE humbled Himself, and came from heaven where He sat upon His throne of glory, pre-incarnation (Isaiah 6; John 123:37-41), and left it to humble Himself to be a 'servant' (ISaiah 49), to Redeem His 'fellows' -His Kinsmen- of flesh (the Adam-kind); and to ransom the kingdom Adamkind was given and lost;
    but in His humankind body, He had life in Himself, for He was the life-giving Spirit from heaven in that human being body; the Adamkind did not have and does not have life in 'them', but needed to eat the fruit of the tree of life to live forever, before the fall.

“The first man is earthy, of the earth, the second man is the YHWH from heaven.” -one of your posters said that is not what the original said, but I checked, and the original most emphatically stated that the second man is the Lord, meaning the YHWH, from heaven.
    The Vulgate in 400 AD said it that way, which I posted, and I found that Origen, who was not an orthodox Believer, even said it that way, in 200 AD, so any claim that it is not the original is false and a false text, a heresy.

His goings forth have been from everlasting -from eternity- says God; and only God inhabits eternity; all other creatures whom He created have their dwelling place created for them to inhabit; but eternity has no beginning, for God inhabits eternity, and God has no beginning; and from eternity, YHWH of hosts has gone forth; and in His goings forth He has gone forth as YHWH of hosts who sat upon His throne of glory -a created throne in the created heaven, and rode the created heavens by His name JAH!; and when He came forth from His created heaven, at times, He came forth as Messenger of YHWH, uncreated, which was going forth without His throne of glory, to appear to men for His purposes.

One appearance was to Jacob, when He wrestled with him and Jacob got the blessing and was renamed with the name of the New Man creation (as a sign), who will inherit the kingdom of God -this earth- and that name as the Firstborn who inherits this kingdom and remakes it fit for the habitation of the Presence of the glory to inhabit it, again, is 'Israel'..

There are two kinds of human being bodies created by God; Adam, and Israel.

We all have our beginning in Adam; but the New Man had no beginning, but came to inhabit the New Man human body prepared for Him by His Spirit (prepared in the womb of the virgin), forever.

For us (Adamkind), to inherit the kingdom that He purchased with His New Man blood, we must repent and be born again in His image, which is the regeneration of our spirit -which is dead, in Adam -as to the Presence of the glory of the Creator inhabiting it, and that is the only way that we, created in Adam to be His habitation for His Presence of glory to inhabit in our spirit and outshine in our being, will ever have eternal life and inherit the kingdom prepared -in the beginning- for Adam.

He will regenerate this entire creation after the thousand year reign, and only those who are regenerated will inherit it, for Adam lost it forever, but Adam will exist forever as a cast away -if not born again in His israel image.

That is the message of the word of God as revealed in the word: creation, by Whom; the purpose of it; the fall; the Redemption, by Whom -and how; the regeneration; and eternity furure.

The nation from Abraham through Isaac and Jacob, named with His New Man name, 'Israel', was a living oracle of all these things, and they got the sign of the adoption in their naming, and in their law, with the temple, the furnishings of it, the clothing of the priests, and the feasts; which all began with circumcision, the renaming, the Passover Lamb, the Sabbath Rest -His Day that begins in each Believer when they repent from dead works and receive His finished work for their salvation; and all as living oracles of His PErson and work to Redeem.

Anonymous

Quote (vicalcabasa @ July 23 2005,09:59)
    Hi I am redeemed,

You're understanding of the verse Here o Israel, the LORD our GOD is ONE LORD,  is there are three divine beings in these phrase if are to look to its original hebrew wordings.

How come the jews have never understood it that way afterall it was their native language.? never explained it that way. never teach it that way. even up to the time of jesus or up to now.

Moses did understand it and many of those prophets did.
    Jesus explained all that was written in the prophets about Him to those on the road to Emmaeus after His resurrection(Uncle cleopas -and Aunt Miriam?).
    He chastised them for being slow to believe all that the prophets have written.

It was written, and plain, just as the word of God is plain today, yet there are many unbelievers in it, and heretical twistings of it, there have always been unbelievers.

But Israel, as a nation, who did not know the time of their visitation (of YHWH of hosts in flesh) is now blinded, as YHWH of hosts said, in Isaiah 6, until the fullness of the Gentiles is come in -to the promised New Birth- and taken out of this earth, to heaven.
    God dealt with Israel about their unbelief severely, and will finally restore them as a nation after the purging, during the great tribulation, which is after the Church is removed from the earth as Enoch was (and the Church never returns to this earth after they receive their regenerated bodies; it is Israel, the nation from Jacob's loins, that dwells on this earth to fulfill all the promises in their Adam bodies, after they are born again in spirit during the time of the great tribulation).

Moses and the elders dined with the God of Israel. He could not look at the glory of His Presence, but saw His backside.

Moses wrote Genesis for us, apparently from the records kept by Shem, from Noah -back to Adam, our first father- Abraham, and Abrahams seed; and in Genesis, Moses used the plural form for Elohim, the plural pronouns, the singular pronouns and so on, jsut as he did for Adam.

When Jacob wrestled with the uncreated messenger, he understood that angel was YHWH of hosts, so did Hosea;
    12:3-5; Hosea says that angel was YHWH Elohim of hosts, I AM THAT I AM is His memorial.

David understood the promise of the Firstborn given, who was to come through him, in 1 Samuel 7; Job, Abraham's descendent through Esau, understood the Redeemer would be a human and stand upon the earth in the last days, and that he would see Him with his resurrected eyes.

Abraham understood the promise of the Firstborn and His salvation through the Atonement, when he received it as a living oracle to act out, in Genesis 24.
    Jesus said Abraham rejoiced to see My Day, and He saw it and was glad. That Day Abraham saw is the prophecy given to him in the oracle of sacrificeing his 'only' son.
    Abraham understood that He was to be God in flesh, for he taught it to Job, who repeated the promise of the Redeemer to come in flesh.

The Psalmist, David, understood it, who wrote of it in Psalm 118:
    19 Open to me the gates of righteousness;
    I will go through them,
    And I will praise the Lord.
    20 This is the gate of the Lord,
    Through which the righteous shall enter.

21 I will praise You,
    For You have answered me,
    And have become my salvation.

22 The stone which the builders rejected
    Has become the chief cornerstone.
    23 This was the Lord's doing;
    It is marvelous in our eyes.
    24 This is the day the Lord has made;
    We will rejoice and be glad in it.

25 Save now, I pray, O Lord;
    O Lord, I pray, send now prosperity.
    26 Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord!
    We have blessed you from the house of the Lord.
    27 God is the Lord,
    And He has given us light;
    Bind the sacrifice with cords to the horns of the altar.
    28 You are my God, and I will praise You;
    You are my God, I will exalt You.

As Isaac was bound to the altar with cords, without openming his mouth in protest, so the Son of God, YHWH in New human flesh, was bound to the altar, the cross and bvecame our Salvation -our YESHUA.

Salvation is 'YESHUA', and the PSalmist wrote, God is our YESHUA.

Abraham rejoiced to see My Day, and He saw it and was glad.

Abraham named the mount that he took Isaac to; On This Mount, YHWH Shall be Seen.
    It is translated YHWH will provide, but it is 'YHWH will be seen' in the Hebrew (though will provide is in the meaning); that Mount is Mount Calvary, and the entire episode is the oracle of YWWH in flesh, as our YESHUA.

Anonymous

Quote (Guest @ July 23 2005,17:48)

Hi I am redeemed,

You're understanding of the verse Here o Israel, the LORD our GOD is ONE LORD,  is there are three divine beings in these phrase if are to look to its original hebrew wordings.

How come the jews have never understood it that way afterall it was their native language.? never explained it that way. never teach it that way. even up to the time of jesus or up to now.

Jesus explained all that was written in the prophets about Him to those on the road to Emmaeus after His resurrection(Uncle cleopas -and Aunt Miriam?).

It was written, and plain, just as the word of God is plain today, yet there are many unbelievers in it, and heretical twistings of it, there have always been unbelievers.

But Israel, as a nation, who did not know the time of their visitation (of YHWH of hosts in flesh) is now blinded, as YHWH of hosts said, in Isaiah 6, until the fullness of the Gentiles is come in -to the promised New Birth- and taken out of this earth, to heaven.
    God dealt with Israel about their unbelief severely, and will finally restore them as a nation after the purging, during the great tribulation, which is after the Church is removed from the earth as Enoch was (and the Church never returns to this earth after they receive their regenerated bodies; it is Israel, the nation from Jacob's loins, that dwells on this earth to fulfill all the promises in their Adam bodies, after they are born again in spirit during the time of the great tribulation).

Moses and the elders dined with the God of Israel. He could not look at the glory of His Presence, but saw His backside.

Moses wrote Genesis for us, apparently from the records kept by Shem, from Noah -back to Adam, our first father- Abraham, and Abrahams seed; and in Genesis, Moses used the plural form for Elohim, the plural pronouns, the singular pronouns and so on, jsut as he did for Adam.

When Jacob wrestled with the uncreated messenger, he understood that angel was YHWH of hosts, so did Hosea;
    12:3-5; Hosea says that angel was YHWH Elohim of hosts, I AM THAT I AM is His memorial.

David understood the promise of the Firstborn given, who was to come through him, in 1 Samuel 7; Job, Abraham's descendent through Esau, understood the Redeemer would be a human and stand upon the earth in the last days, and that he would see Him with his resurrected eyes.

Abraham understood the promise of the Firstborn and His salvation through the Atonement, when he received it as a living oracle to act out, in Genesis 24.
    Jesus said Abraham rejoiced to see My Day, and He saw it and was glad. That Day Abraham saw is the prophecy given to him in the oracle of sacrificeing his 'only' son.
    Abraham understood that He was to be God in flesh, for he taught it to Job, who repeated the promise of the Redeemer to come in flesh.

I will go through them,

21 I will praise You,

27 God is the Lord,

As Isaac was bound to the altar with cords, without openming his mouth in protest, so the Son of God, YHWH in New human flesh, was bound to the altar, the cross and bvecame our Salvation -our YESHUA.

Abraham named the mount that he took Isaac to; On This Mount, YHWH Shall be Seen.
    It is translated YHWH will provide, but it is 'YHWH will be seen' in the Hebrew (though will provide is in the meaning); that Mount is Mount Calvary, and the entire episode is the oracle of YWWH in flesh, as our YESHUA.

I'm sorry, typos!
    David understood the promise of the Firstborn in 2 Samuel 7. I typed without checking my scriptures, trying to get this out fast, as I have duties to attend.

Abraham was given the living oracle of YHWH of hosts in flesh as our Atonement in Genesis 22; Josephus says Job was Jobab, second chief of Edom, and Job -as a descendant of Abraham, spoke of his faith in his Redeemer, who would 'stand upon the earth' (in flesh) and his resurrected eyes would see Him in the latter days; Job 19:24-29;

Moses was given several encounters with YHWH of hosts, in the second Person and the Third. And when He saw the Glory of His Presence, that was not the same that He dined with, on the mount with Aaron and the seventy elders, when they saw the Elohim of Israel; Exodus 24:9-11.

In Genesis 15, (17,18) Abraham saw -while in the induced trance- the Two Persons of YHWH, but not the Father, pass between the cut covenant pieces, Who ratified the promise of the land covenant to Abraham and his descendents (which land promise is still in effect to the descendents of Jacob and will be fullfilled).

And so on and so forth: YHWH of hosts has appeared as a multiplicity from the beginning, and so He told Israel, who knew that He had appeared as such;
    Hear o Israel, YHWH thy Elohim, is ONE YHWH.

They also had the word that told them that Adam was 'one', and Adam is multiplied on the face of the earth.

They were also told there is no other God beside Him, none before Him and none after Him, that He is God alone -and so on and so forth.

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (Guest @ July 23 2005,17:18)

Quote (vicalcabasa @ July 23 2005,09:49)

Quote (Guest @ July 22 2005,20:41)
    Please note: YHWH of hosts is sent by YHWH of hosts, and YHWH of hosts is coming to dwell in your midst (in Jerusalem); sent by YHWH of hosts.

If you deny this, then are you claiming a created angel is YHWH of hosts, sent by YHWH of hosts?

So you have two Persons, YHWH of hosts, one sent, the other sends.

One comes, the other does not come.

hi,

so one YWHW is Jesus pre incarnate. so how did YWHW of Host (JESUS pre-incarnate) came into being? can you tell.

Hello,
    The word of God tells us that YHWH, the Elohim of Israel, who is ONE YHWH, is the eternally self existent One.
    That is the meaning of the memorial (name) 'YHWH', 'I AM THAT I AM'. -He just WAS, IS, AND SHALL COME.

He never had a beginning (as Hebrews 7 shows in the typology of using Melchezedek precisely to type the Son of God; without beginning of days…without “father”, without 'mother').

He is the fellow of God, Says God, who came to inhabit that New Man prepared human body in the virgin's womb.
    The 'fellow' of God is His equal; and He became the fellow of humankind, and anointed as a human, after He became the fellow of humans, above every name that is named in heaven and in earth, as human being 'Firstborn' in that human being body.
    HE humbled Himself, and came from heaven where He sat upon His throne of glory, pre-incarnation (Isaiah 6; John 123:37-41), and left it to humble Himself to be a 'servant' (ISaiah 49), to Redeem His 'fellows' -His Kinsmen- of flesh (the Adam-kind); and to ransom the kingdom Adamkind was given and lost;
    but in His humankind body, He had life in Himself, for He was the life-giving Spirit from heaven in that human being body; the Adamkind did not have and does not have life in 'them', but needed to eat the fruit of the tree of life to live forever, before the fall.

“The first man is earthy, of the earth, the second man is the YHWH from heaven.” -one of your posters said that is not what the original said, but I checked, and the original most emphatically stated that the second man is the Lord, meaning the YHWH, from heaven.
    The Vulgate in 400 AD said it that way, which I posted, and I found that Origen, who was not an orthodox Believer, even said it that way, in 200 AD, so any claim that it is not the original is false and a false text, a heresy.

His goings forth have been from everlasting -from eternity- says God; and only God inhabits eternity; all other creatures whom He created have their dwelling place created for them to inhabit; but eternity has no beginning, for God inhabits eternity, and God has no beginning; and from eternity, YHWH of hosts has gone forth; and in His goings forth He has gone forth as YHWH of hosts who sat upon His throne of glory -a created throne in the created heaven, and rode the created heavens by His name JAH!; and when He came forth from His created heaven, at times, He came forth as Messenger of YHWH, uncreated, which was going forth without His throne of glory, to appear to men for His purposes.

One appearance was to Jacob, when He wrestled with him and Jacob got the blessing and was renamed with the name of the New Man creation (as a sign), who will inherit the kingdom of God -this earth- and that name as the Firstborn who inherits this kingdom and remakes it fit for the habitation of the Presence of the glory to inhabit it, again, is 'Israel'..

There are two kinds of human being bodies created by God; Adam, and Israel.

We all have our beginning in Adam; but the New Man had no beginning, but came to inhabit the New Man human body prepared for Him by His Spirit (prepared in the womb of the virgin), forever.

For us (Adamkind), to inherit the kingdom that He purchased with His New Man blood, we must repent and be born again in His image, which is the regeneration of our spirit -which is dead, in Adam -as to the Presence of the glory of the Creator inhabiting it, and that is the only way that we, created in Adam to be His habitation for His Presence of glory to inhabit in our spirit and outshine in our being, will ever have eternal life and inherit the kingdom prepared -in the beginning- for Adam.

He will regenerate this entire creation after the thousand year reign, and only those who are regenerated will inherit it, for Adam lost it forever, but Adam will exist forever as a cast away -if not born again in His israel image.

That is the message of the word of God as revealed in the word: creation, by Whom; the purpose of it; the fall; the Redemption, by Whom -and how; the regeneration; and eternity furure.

The nation from Abraham through Isaac and Jacob, named with His New Man name, 'Israel', was a living oracle of all these things, and they got the sign of the adoption in their naming, and in their law, with the temple, the furnishings of it, the clothing of the priests, and the feasts; which all began  with circumcision, the renaming, the Passover Lamb, the Sabbath Rest -His Day that begins in each Believer when they repent from dead works and receive His finished work for their salvation; and all as living oracles of His PErson and work to Redeem.

Hi,
    Welcome back again.
    No Jesus is the son of Yahweh God.
    Matt 26.53
    ” Or do you think that I cannot appeal to my Father and He will at once put at my disposal more than 12 legions of angels”

Here is the Son of Man and Son of David, conceived as a man in his mother's womb according to scripture, saying he has a Father God to whom he can pray. He does not say he is the Lord of Hosts because the armies of heaven are under the Lord of Hosts which is always a name of his Father's.

He is saying he currently does not have these armies at his disposal but would be given some to help him if he prayed to YHWH his Father. Satan knew that when he suggested to him to jump from the top of the temple.

Men still cannot see simple things as they have continued to enjoy wandering from the simple truths into error.

“You are the Christ, the Son of the living God” said Peter.

He said in Jn 16 26
    ” I came forth from the Father and have come into the world; I am leaving the world again and going to the Father”

I agree.

Anonymous

Quote (vicalcabasa @ July 23 2005,10:05)

You don't count your spirit as another person, do you?  Do people relate to your spirit in one way and to you in another way?

hi cubes,

I thought I had made plain the sense.

Adam is created in the image and likeness of God (but is now a dead to God temple).

Adam is a living soul, with a spirit (made for the habitation of his Presence of glory) and inhabiting a human body of clay.

Adam is the name of the entire race of human beings created as a triune being in the beginning.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi I am redeemed,

I will go through them,

21 I will praise You,

27 God is the Lord,

Hi,
    The scriptural teast for antichrist error is to teach that other than Jesus Christ came in the flesh [1Jn4.2]. You have fallen into this error.
    If Jesus Christ came in the flesh then Jesus Christ was not just the body of Jesus Christ. He came in that body which was his”tent”
    That means that he existed before he came in that body. And his name before he came then was not YHWH. That is the Lord of Hosts-his Father who he was with in the beginning and Who sent him.

liljon
    Participant

Isaiah
    8:13
    Sanctify the LORD of hosts himself; and let him be your fear, and let him be your dread.

8:14
    And he shall be for a sanctuary; but for a stone of stumbling and for a rock of offence to both the houses of Israel, for a gin and for a snare to the inhabitants of Jerusalem.

Zechariah 14:16
    And it shall come to pass, that every one that is left of all the nations which came against Jerusalem shall even go up from year to year to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, and to keep the feast of tabernacles.
    Jesus is LORD of Hosts.

Anonymous

Quote (Nick Hassan @ July 23 2005,18:16)

Hi I am redeemed,

I will go through them,

21 I will praise You,

27 God is the Lord,

Hi,
    The scriptural teast for antichrist error is to teach that other than Jesus Christ came in the flesh [1Jn4.2]. You have fallen into this error.
    If Jesus Christ came in the flesh then Jesus Christ was not just the body of Jesus Christ. He came in that body which was his”tent”
    That means that he existed before he came in that body. And his name before he came then was not YHWH. That is the Lord of Hosts-his Father who he was with in the beginning and Who sent him.

Nick,
    Jesus the Christ, YESHUA, The Messiah.
    'YESHUA' is Salvation, in Hebrew
    Every spirit that does not confess that YESHUA the MESSIAH

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (Guest @ July 23 2005,18:11)

hi cubes,

Adam is created in the image and likeness of God (but is now a dead to God temple).

Adam is a living soul, with a spirit (made for the habitation of his Presence of glory) and inhabiting a human body of clay.

Adam is the name of the entire race of human beings created as a triune being in the beginning.

Hi,
    You only make plain what you believe. But wht you believe and teach is not the truth but error.

Jesus Christ's body was as Adam's.

1Cor 115.42f
    ” So also is the resurrection of the dead. It is sown a perishable body, it is raised an imperishable body.It is sown in dishonor, it is raised to glory;it is sown in weakness, it is raised to power; it is sown a natural body, it is raised a spiritual body.
    If there is a ntural body,there is also a spiritual body.
    So also it is written
    'Adam became a living soul'
    The Last Adam became a life giving spirit
    However the SPIRITUAL IS NOT FIRST, but the natural, then the spiritual.
    The first man is from the earth, earthy;the second man is from heaven.As to the earthy, so also are those who are earthy;and asto the heavenly, so also those who are heavenly.
    Just as we have borne the image of the earthy, we will also bear the image of the heavenly”

So as Jesus is the firstborn from the dead[Coll 1 18] these words apply to him too. He shared our weak and perishable flesh first before he BECAME a life giving spirit. That body indeed was cut and torn and died.

The natural came first for him too before the spiritual body and now we too can gain that heavenly body in the first resurrection.

God is God. God is not shown anywhere in the bible to be a triune being. That is nonsense.

vicalcabasa
    Participant

His goings forth have been from everlasting -from eternity- says God; and only God inhabits eternity; all other creatures whom He created have their dwelling place created for them to inhabit; but eternity has no beginning, for God inhabits eternity, and God has no beginning; and from eternity, YHWH of hosts has gone forth; and in His goings forth He has gone forth as YHWH of hosts who sat upon His throne of glory –

hi (,

i agree that his going forth is from eternity.
    that is the when of his going forth.

but if he has a going forth, from  what, where or whom is that going forth?

Anonymous

Quote (Guest @ July 23 2005,18:28)

Quote (Nick Hassan @ July 23 2005,18:16)

Hi I am redeemed,

I will go through them,

21 I will praise You,

27 God is the Lord,

Hi,

Nick,
    Jesus the Christ, YESHUA, The Messiah.
    'YESHUA' is Salvation, in Hebrew
    Every spirit that does not confess that YESHUA the MESSIAH

This posted without my posting it, when I struck certain keys.
    That has been happening and my posts have been going out before I finish them, and before I edit them.
    So there seems to be is somekind of virus in this!

I was saying that the spirit of antichrist does not confess that YESHUA the Messiah 'is come' present tense, in flesh.

Yeshua, our God, YHWH of hosts, 'is come' in human flesh.

Nick, He is in hman flesh sitting on the throne in the created heaven, right now, glorified in that human body as the firstborn over all the earth, the position that He inherits as the Second Adam.

you keep trying to deny the word of God that says that the YESHUA the Messiah, is YHWH of hosts in human flesh.
    He is not the Father in human flesh; He is the word the second PErson of YHWH of hosts in human flesh.
    The position of servant was willingly taken by Him so that He, our Creator in the second PErson of the YHWH could be our Kinsman-Redeemer, and He is now exalted in human flesh to the throne that He sat upon as YHWH of hosts pre-incarnation.

Anonymous

Quote (vicalcabasa @ July 23 2005,18:33)

His goings forth have been from everlasting -from eternity- says God; and only God inhabits eternity; all other creatures whom He created have their dwelling place created for them to inhabit; but eternity has no beginning, for God inhabits eternity, and God has no beginning; and from eternity, YHWH of hosts has gone forth; and in His goings forth He has gone forth as YHWH of hosts who sat upon His throne of glory –

hi (,

What is eternity?
    -It is the habitation of YHWH of hosts, the Eternally self existent One, who is a plurality, the Elohim.

THe Father dwells there, and is unapproachable light.
    The One who came to be the Son of Man, and the Son of God in His humanity, dwells there, and has always existed there, as the WORD, the LOGOS.
    The Holy Spirit dwells there and has always been with man, as the third PErson of the eternal YHWH from creation.

No created being has ever gone up to eternity or come down from eternity.

It is the exclusive habitation of YHWH of hosts, the Elohim, who is revealed in three Persons, ONE being, from the beginning.

Anonymous

Quote (Nick Hassan @ July 23 2005,18:30)

hi cubes,

Hi,
    You only make plain what you believe. But wht you believe and teach is not the truth but error.

1Cor 115.42f
    ” So also is the resurrection of the dead. It is sown a perishable body, it is raised an imperishable body.It is sown in dishonor, it is raised to glory;it is sown in weakness, it is raised to power; it is sown a natural body, it is raised a spiritual body.
    So also it is written
    The first man is from the earth, earthy;the second man is from heaven.As to the earthy, so also are those who are earthy;and asto the heavenly, so also those who are heavenly.
    Just as we have borne the image of the earthy, we will also bear the image of the heavenly”

So as Jesus is the firstborn from the dead[Coll 1 18] these words apply to him too. He shared our weak and perishable flesh first before he BECAME a life giving spirit. That body indeed was cut and torn and died.

The natural came first for him too before the spiritual body and now we too can gain that heavenly body in the first resurrection.

God is God. God is not shown anywhere in the bible to be a triune being. That is nonsense.

Nick, I haven't time to show you the doctrine of the second Man, the Last Adam, the Firstborn human being, of the Father, who is YHWH of hosts in human flesh, today, as I must do some things, but you miss the doctrine of Israel, the Firstborn, who is YHWH of hosts who 'is come' in flesh to be a Kinsman-Redeemer, born not of this creation in flesh, but of the New Creation in flesh.

His Kinship is as the brother to Adam, but not of Adam, but of the Father, in flesh, as the New creation.

If He had any taint of this cursed dust in His New Man body, it would be a defiled body for the habitation of the Presence of His glory to inhabit.

He rose in the very same human body that He came incarnate in, and He is forever that man, in that human being body, with those scars in His hands feet, and sides, that bought our Redemption.

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (Guest @ July 23 2005,19:07)

Quote (vicalcabasa @ July 23 2005,18:33)

hi (,

What is eternity?
    -It is the habitation of YHWH of hosts, the Eternally self existent One, who is a plurality, the Elohim.

THe Father dwells there, and is unapproachable light.
    The One who came to be the Son of Man, and the Son of God in His humanity, dwells there, and has always existed there, as the WORD, the LOGOS.
    The Holy Spirit dwells there and has always been with man, as the third PErson of the eternal YHWH from creation.

No created being has ever gone up to eternity or come down from eternity.

It is the exclusive habitation of YHWH of hosts, the Elohim, who is revealed in three Persons, ONE being, from the beginning.

Hi I,
    Where does the bible say God has three persons?

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (Guest @ July 23 2005,19:14)

Quote (Nick Hassan @ July 23 2005,18:30)

hi cubes,

Hi,

1Cor 115.42f
    So also it is written

Nick, I haven't time to show you the doctrine of the second Man, the Last Adam, the Firstborn human being, of the Father, who is YHWH of hosts in human flesh, today, as I must do some things, but you miss the doctrine of Israel, the Firstborn, who is YHWH of hosts who 'is come' in flesh to be a Kinsman-Redeemer, born not of this creation in flesh, but of the New Creation in flesh.

His Kinship is as the brother to Adam, but not of Adam, but of the Father, in flesh, as the New creation.

If He had any taint of this cursed dust in His New Man body, it would be a defiled body for the habitation of the Presence of His glory to inhabit.

He rose in the very same human body that He came incarnate in, and He is forever that man, in that human being body, with those scars in His hands feet, and sides, that bought our Redemption.

Hi I,
    Jesus Christ is a son of David according to scripture and so also a son of Adam as to his flesh.

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (liljon @ July 23 2005,18:21)
    Isaiah
    8:13
    Sanctify the LORD of hosts himself; and let him be your fear, and let him be your dread.

8:14
    And he shall be for a sanctuary; but for a stone of stumbling and for a rock of offence to both the houses of Israel, for a gin and for a snare to the inhabitants of Jerusalem.

Zechariah 14:16
    And it shall come to pass, that every one that is left of all the nations which came against Jerusalem shall even go up from year to year to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, and to keep the feast of tabernacles.
    Jesus is LORD of Hosts.

Hi l,
    Ps 2.11
    “Worship the Lord with reverence and rejoice with trembling.

Do homage to the Son that he not become angry, and you perish in the way”

God will return in the Son as Spirit to rule the earth.

Viewing 20 posts - 721 through 740 (of 4,516 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account