Who is this Jesus?

Viewing 20 posts - 3,701 through 3,720 (of 4,516 total)
  • Author
    Wakeup
    Participant

The fact is that John said:
    IN THE BEGINNING WAS THE WORD.
    NOTHING ABOUT GOD CREATING HIS WORD.
    THAT IS MAN'S DOCTRINE INSPIRED BY DEMONS.

wakeup.

4Thomas
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Feb. 20 2014,12:18)
    The fact is that John said:
    IN THE BEGINNING WAS THE WORD.
    NOTHING ABOUT GOD CREATING HIS WORD.
    THAT IS MAN'S DOCTRINE INSPIRED BY DEMONS.

wakeup.

Amen, the truth and the life is in you.

John 1:3
    New International Version
    Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made.

English Standard Version
    All things were made through him, and without him was not any thing made that was made.

New American Standard Bible
    All things came into being through Him, and apart from Him nothing came into being that has come into being.

Many blessing in the one and only Son
    Daniel.

4Thomas
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Feb. 20 2014,10:40)
    daniel

When the Word become flesh he become the last ADAM, the first born of the new creation and the firstborn of the ***DEAD****

what Paul says is that Adam was the first to give life and sins that we all die in the first Adam because of his sin ,God as send a second Adam/  Jesus Christ  in which all can be saved because he did not sin or fail to stay righteous ,and so offer a better sacrifice than the one of Adam the man ;

so you have it wrong

Hi T,
    Jesus is the beginning of the NEW creation, he is the last Adam as *the* Son of Man.

T, who is the definite article used for in John 1:18? Is it the Son? or is it the Father? So are you now going to call the Father **A*** god??? I hope NOT !!!!!!

Note the words no-one has seen God

John 1:18 NWT (New World Translation)
    No man has seen God at any time; the only-begotten God who is in the bosom with the Father is the one that has explained him.

So the definite article is used for the Son and not the Father, it wont be long before someone starts a new cult and says that only the Son is **the** only God and the Father is **A** god??? See how silly it sounds, just because scriptures doesn't have a definite article doesn't mean you can put an indefinite article.

John 1:18

English Standard Version
    No one has ever seen God; the only God, who is at the Father’s side, he has made him known.

New American Standard Bible
    No one has seen God at any time; the only begotten God who is in the bosom of the Father, He has explained Him.

T, is Jesus **THE** Lord of Lords or is he **A** Lord of lords – see how silly is sounds.

Once you realize and submit to the truth that Jesus is **THE** one and only true Son of God then you will see that Jesus isn't an angel like Michael but he is FROM and OF the fathers eternal substance. The father didn't become ***A*** Father “he is” and always has been ***THE*** Father and his begotten generated radiance of his Almighty power and glory is found and seen in his beautiful and loving Son, your saviour for those who belong to him.

Life in the Son my fisherman friend, take care – there is no condemnation in him -trust in him- he will save all that are his.
    Daniel

Sorry about the delay T, I only just read this – sorry i dont have much time to look and post on hear as i have heaps of stuff happening. Lets continue to pray for each other in Jesus name.

terraricca
    Participant

No man has seen God at any time; the only-begotten God who is in the bosom with the Father is the one that has explained him.

it seems to me you have not understand Christ explanation about his father

Wakeup
    Participant

2 Samuel 22:3 The God of my rock; in him will I trust: he is my shield, and the horn of my salvation, my high tower, and my refuge, **my saviour**; thou savest me from violence.

2 Kings 13:5 (And the LORD **gave** Israel a saviour, so that they went out from under the hand of the Syrians: and the children of Israel dwelt in their tents, as beforetime.

(God gave them Moses; Aaron,and the arch angel Micha'el).
    Daniel 10:21 But I will shew thee that which is noted in the scripture of truth: and there is none that holdeth with me in these things, **but Michael your prince**.

Nehemiah 9:27 Therefore thou deliveredst them into the hand of their enemies, who vexed them: and in the time of their trouble, when they cried unto thee, thou heardest them from heaven; and according to thy manifold mercies thou **gavest them saviours**, who saved them out of the hand of their enemies.

God gave them Moses;Aaron and Micha'el.

Psalms 106:21 ***They forgat God their saviour***, which had done great things in Egypt;

Isaiah 19:20 And it shall be for a sign and for a witness unto the LORD of hosts in the land of Egypt: for they shall cry unto the LORD because of the oppressors, and **he shall send them **a saviour**, and a great one, and **he shall deliver them**.

Jesus(The saviour) will deliver us out of the land of egypt.
    (Babylon the great).

Isaiah 43:3 For I am the LORD thy God, the Holy One of Israel, **thy Saviour**: I gave Egypt for thy ransom, Ethiopia and Seba for thee.

Isaiah 43:11 I, even I, am the LORD; ***and beside me there is no saviour***.

(there is no such as; *AGOD* beside GOD).

Isaiah 45:15 Verily thou art a God that hidest thyself, **O God of Israel**, **the Saviour**.

Isaiah 45:21 Tell ye, and bring them near; yea, let them take counsel together: who hath declared this from ancient time? who hath told it from that time? have not I the LORD? and ***there is no God else beside me***; ***a just God and a Saviour***; ***there is none beside me***.

There is no *AGOD* beside GOD.

Isaiah 49:26 And I will feed them that oppress thee with their own flesh; and they shall be drunken with their own blood, as with sweet wine: and **all flesh** shall know that ***I the LORD am thy Saviour and thy Redeemer***, the mighty One of Jacob.

All flesh shall know.

Isaiah 60:16 Thou shalt also suck the milk of the Gentiles, and shalt suck the breast of kings: ***and thou shalt know that I the LORD am thy Saviour and thy Redeemer***, the mighty One of Jacob.

The low shall be lifted up high; and the high shall be brought down low.

Isaiah 63:8 For he said, Surely they are my people, children that will not lie: so **he was their Saviour**.

Jeremiah 14:8 O the hope of Israel, *the saviour thereof* in time of trouble, why shouldest thou be as a stranger in the land, and as a wayfaring man that turneth aside to tarry for a night?

Hosea 13:4 Yet I am the LORD thy God from the land of Egypt, and thou shalt know no god but me: **for there is no saviour beside me**.

Obadiah 1:21 And saviours shall come up on mount Zion *to judge* the mount of Esau; and the kingdom shall be the LORD'S.

The Lord and His saints shall judge in the kingdom to come.

wakeup.

4Thomas
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Mar. 03 2014,05:01)

it seems to me you have not understand Christ explanation about his father

Hi T,

I do understand what Jesus is, he is truly Son so he has the same nature as his Father. Jesus is THE *true* one and only Son of God and NOT ***A*** Son of God or ***a*** God he is the only-begotten God.

This means that Jesus is THE God [begotten] and the Father is THE God [unbegotten].

God gave me a great revelation a few months back when I was praying for T8. I asked God what his vision meant about the rivers that where being controlled by man and why he gave him this vision. I love you guys and want you to love *the* Son with all your heart soul and mind and accept him as your true God from and of the Fathers very substance. The son is the radiance of the glory of the Father [Hebrews 1:3]

Pray to Jehovah with all your heart and ask him for revelation.

God answered me with the following regarding what the river meant.

Picture a Mountain covered with snow.
    Now what is its expressed image or generated substance from that snow?

The river and pure water that flows with stream of life is the begotten substance of the Snow.
    The Snow by nature/substance is h20
    The River of life by nature/substance is h20.

The river is NOT the Snow and the Snow is NOT the River.
    The Snow is unbegotten.
    The River is begotten.
    The river is FROM and OF the Snows substance [h20]
    The snow is the source of the river [the father of the river]

Dont try and control the river of life but accept the gift that is given by the begotten snow and the life it brings.
    Dont try and say that the river cant be h20 because only the snow is h20. One is source and the other is the expressed source, like THE Father and THE Son.  

See T, the problem is we need to accept the Son for who he is and what he is. Read the bible from beginning to end and you will never think that Jesus is a angel but instead you will believe he is THE one and only *TRUE* Son of God – who is OF and FROM the Father very substance. THAT is WHAT its means to be the *TRUE* one and -only- Son, THIS is how they are one in nature, you can't divide begotten from the unbegotten.  

I believe in eternal punishment and this is why i care for you guys i want you to see Jesus as THE Son of God and love him with all your heart soul and mind and NOT just like the law of the neigbor. Jesus isn't **A** Son of God or **a** God.

Life in the Son and in his name. Be saved in the name of Jesus.
    Daniel.

terraricca
    Participant

Daniel

I did this with all my heart and tears ,but I also ask him not to let me fall in men deceit ;and so he did not

4Thomas
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Mar. 07 2014,14:06)
    Daniel

I did this with all my heart and tears ,but I also ask him not to let me fall in men deceit ;and so he did not

Hi T,

You wont fall into mans deceit by accepting Jesus as *the* one and only true Son of God.

It extreme common sense.

T, you don't even have the foundation of Jesus because YOU don't even know what he is. You have ****very**** sadly been taught very deeply that Jesus is some sort of angel creator like Michael or Lucifier (before he fell from grace).

T, there is NO condemnation anywhere in scripture for calling Jesus God, its took doubting Thomas and Phillip a while to understand *what* it meant for Jesus to be *the* Son of God.
    YET the Jews understood from the start what Jesus was saying when he claimed to be *THE* Son of God.

You need to get off the foundation/ark of quicksand and onto the foundation of Rock where Jesus is truly the one and only true Son of God.

John 5:18
    New International Version
    For this reason they tried all the more to kill him; not only was he breaking the Sabbath, but he was even calling God his own Father, making himself equal with God.

New Living Translation
    So the Jewish leaders tried all the harder to find a way to kill him. For he not only broke the Sabbath, he called God his Father, thereby making himself equal with God.

English Standard Version
    This was why the Jews were seeking all the more to kill him, because not only was he breaking the Sabbath, but he was even calling God his own Father, making himself equal with God.

The Jews KILLED Jesus for this very reason. The book of Wisdom written before Jesus came in the flesh predicted this EXACTLY also.

Wisdom

2:13 He professeth to have the knowledge of God: and he calleth himself the child of the Lord.

2:14 He was made to reprove our thoughts.

2:15 He is grievous unto us even to behold: for his life is not like other men’s, his ways are of another fashion.

2:16 We are esteemed of him as counterfeits: he abstaineth from our ways as from filthiness: he pronounceth the end of the just to be blessed, and maketh his boast that God is his father.

2:17 Let us see if his words be true: and let us prove what shall happen in the end of him.

2:18 For if the just man be the son of God, he will help him, and deliver him from the hand of his enemies.

2:19 Let us examine him with despitefulness and torture, that we may know his meekness, and prove his patience.

2:20 Let us condemn him with a shameful death: for by his own saying he shall be respected.

2:21 Such things they did imagine, and were deceived: for their own wickedness hath blinded them.

2:22 As for the mysteries of God, they kn ew them not: neither hoped they for the wages of righteousness, nor discerned a reward for blameless souls.

2:23 For God created man to be immortal, and made him to be an image of his own eternity.

Jesus THE Son of God died for this truth – to free us from Satan and offer us grace and the one and only way to access the Father.

Put your TRUST in Jesus NOT man.

Life in the Son and in his name.
    Daniel

terraricca
    Participant

Daniel

You wont fall into mans deceit by accepting Jesus as *the* one and only true Son of God.

I told you at the least five times that i do believe that Jesus is the only begotten son of God

T, there is NO condemnation anywhere in scripture for calling Jesus God, its took doubting Thomas and Phillip a while to understand *what* it meant for Jesus to be *the* Son of God.
    YET the Jews understood from the start what Jesus was saying when he claimed to be *THE* Son of God.

,(Satan said) “Did God really say, ‘You must not eat from any tree in the garden’?

2:23 For God created man to be immortal, and made him to be an image of his own eternity.

Ge 3:4 “You will not surely die,” the serpent said to the woman.
    Ge 3:5 “For God knows that when you eat of it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil.”

you have been deceived but do not see it ,you try to make me deceived as well ,with repeated lies

4Thomas
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Mar. 07 2014,19:21)
    Daniel

I told you at the least five times that i do believe that Jesus is the only begotten son of God

,(Satan said) “Did God really say, ‘You must not eat from any tree in the garden’?

Ge 3:4 “You will not surely die,” the serpent said to the woman.
    Ge 3:5 “For God knows that when you eat of it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil.”

you have been deceived but do not see it ,you try to make me deceived as well ,with repeated lies

Hi T,

You don't even know **WHAT** Jesus is

You think I'm decieved for believing that Jesus is THE one and only TRUE Son of God, who is God by nature [ and not arch angel michael]

Sorry I'm not going to enter into mans deciet and say that Jesus is an Angel when he is God by nature, FROM his one and only true Father who he derives his nature FROM.

The very reasons you reject Jesus true devinity are the same very reasons that insult the Father.

By saying that the Son was NOT eternally Son.
    Rejects that the Father is Eternally Father.

This changes **THE** Father to *a* Father
    This changes **THE** Son to *a* Son.

Jesus is ***NOT*** the older brother of Michael, Gabriel or Lucifier

Michael, Gabriel and Lucifier where NOT **FROM** and OF the father very own Substance BUT instead they are created like Adam was when he was created *a* Son of God. Yet Adam also had a body and Soul aswell as a created spirit.

To reject that Jesus that you can call Jesus *the* true God (because he is by nature]
    Is to reject that THE Father can be called *the* true Lord.

I have done my best and Jesus knows this – he sees my heart- I'm sorry only by his grace will your eyes be opened to this most basic truth.
    I guess you don't believe in hell so are not really interested in even having a solid foundation on Christ the eternal Rock – the eternal Son and foundation of all including making THE HEAVENS with HIS OWN hands.
    I have left everything to have a solid foundation.

Sorry T, i don't think we are making any progress so lets leave things as is.

Love and Life in the Son
    Daniel

4Thomas
    Participant

Hi T,

What are the lies you accuse me of ?

Would like to know this before we close this debate. The problem is you are against Jesus and the true meaning of him being THE Son of God.

Luke 11:23
    “Whoever is not with me is against me, and whoever does not gather with me scatters.

Please give me the evidence of your claims and lets close this debate as its not bearing any fruit and clearly cant – especially when you think I'm lying when I'm speaking the truth [and i know this to be true in my heart and Jesus knows this who you deny].

I'm not interested in debating with you any longer.

Love and Life in the Son and in his name.
    Daniel

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (4Thomas @ Mar. 10 2014,06:24)
    Hi T,

Would like to know this before we close this debate. The problem is you are against Jesus and the true meaning of him being THE Son of God.

Luke 11:23
    “Whoever is not with me is against me, and whoever does not gather with me scatters.

Please give me the evidence of your claims and lets close this debate as its not bearing any fruit and clearly cant – especially when you think I'm lying when I'm speaking the truth [and i know this to be true in my heart and Jesus knows this who you deny].

Love and Life in the Son and in his name.
    Daniel

Daniel

how possibly can I say a truth to you ,? you have already established that it is me that is in the wrong ,you do not even see what I say only what your mind tell you and what you want to see ,

you keep telling me what I believe is wrong and yet I do believe in the son of God but not the way you do ,and so you try to make me see it your way ,and call me having no grace but will come ,you think your self as Christ himself ,but you are not ,because you are working with opinion not with scriptures truth ,

I have given you the evidence so did Mike ,but it feled on def ears ,

i do understand your frustration of not be able to change my truth in to one of your opinion lies ,

and your need to stop the debate ;

for THE LIFE IS IN THE NAME OF THE FATHER AND THE SON ,AMEN

4Thomas
    Participant

Hi T,
    I do agree with the statement that Life is in the Father and the Sons name. The Son in the Old Testament came in his Fathers name Jehovah [Yahweh] – there are MANY explicit examples of this, even for 40 nights/days with Moses.

This is why we baptize in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy spirit – Ever read the *very* earliest Church's writings on this.
    By being baptized in the name of Jesus you are being baptized in the name of the Father the Son and the Holy Spirit.

There are many examples here is one for you. Jesus did indeed come in the everlasting Fathers name as Isaiah predicted when he said his name would be called ever Lasting Father and wonderful Counselor (names of the father and the Holy Spirit)

John 17:11 NIV
    I will remain in the world no longer, but they are still in the world, and I am coming to you. Holy Father, protect them by the power of your name, the name you gave me, so that they may be one as we are one.

Indeed blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord.
    And until the Jews say these Words regarding Jesus he will not return.

T, we both believe Jesus is THE Son of God. But I believe he has the exact same nature as all true Son have.

I have asked everyone who doesn't believe in the Trinity WHAT Jesus is because it STRONGLY appears they believe Jesus is a different spirit substance almost like that of Gabriel or Micahel or Lucifier before he fall from grace – this is NOT scriptural and is RUBBISH angel stuff where Jesus is denied of his true nature being God [by nature] FROM and OF the Father substance who the Son the eternal **radiance** of the glory of the Father derives his nature FROM. indeed Jesus is the only one TRUE Son of God by nature.

You have NO proof that Jesus was an angel being -THIS IS WHAT this debate is ALL about is Jesus True God [by nature] or is he a angel creature like Michael or Gabriel, Lucifer etc…

Like I have said, I care for you and it is the commandment from my Lord to Love you as I love myself. So all I want for you is to understand what Jesus says when he says I AM HE.

Where is “I AM HE” given in scripture for understanding for you to believe?

Scripture states that their is no god before Yahweh and there will be no God after him. God says this after saying believe me and understand I am he.
    Why is this so important, its very important because you need the true Christ/Messiah to say you because the wrong Christ cant save you from your sins.

John 8:24

I told you that you would die in your sins; if you do not believe that I am he, you will indeed die in your sins.”

It looks like Jesus wants the Jews in Israel to know what he means when he says I am he

Isaiah 48:12-13
    12“Listen to Me, O Jacob, even Israel whom I called; I am He, I am the first, I am also the last. 13“Surely My hand founded the earth, And My right hand spread out the heavens; When I call to them, they stand together.

So who is the first and the last, as scripture states there is no god before and after Yahweh in the same context.
    Did the Father ever die? Never, notice how the Holy Spirit in scripture leaves no room for the any twisting of scripture because it clearing states that *the* first and the last was dead and is now alive.

Revelation 1:17-18
    17When I saw him, I fell at his feet as though dead. Then he placed his right hand on me and said: “Do not be afraid. I am the First and the Last. 18I am the Living One; I was dead, and now look, I am alive for ever and ever! And I hold the keys of death and Hades.

Revelation 2:8
    “To the angel of the church in Smyrna write: These are the words of him who is the First and the Last, who died and came to life again.
    The compounding revelations reveal the Bible code is woven together to explicitly testify that Jesus is the Almighty.

Revelation 22:13
    I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.

Revelation 1:8
    “I am the Alpha and the Omega,” says the Lord God, “who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty.”

Isaiah 44:6-8
    “This is what the LORD says– Israel's King and Redeemer, the LORD Almighty: I am the first and I am the last; apart from me there is no God. 7'Who is like Me? Let him proclaim and declare it; Yes, let him recount it to Me in order, From the time that I established the ancient nation. And let them declare to them the things that are coming And the events that are going to take place. 8Do not tremble and do not be afraid; Have I not long since announced it to you and declared it? And you are My witnesses. Is there any God besides Me, Or is there any other Rock? I know of none.'”

So its explicitly clear that Jesus is the first and the last and the Alpha and the Omega and that it was his hands that made the Heavens. Yet God alone is the first and the last and he alone created the heavens as revealed explicitly in the Old Testament.

John 1:3

Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made.

John 1:10
    He was in the world, and though the world was made through him, the world did not recognize him.

The world did not recognise him even though the world and all things were made for him

Colossians 1:16-17

For by him all things were created, in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authoritiesall things were created through him and for him.He is before all things, and in him all things hold together.

So everything invisible and visible was made FOR him. There is a unmistakable difference between being a son of God by the being part of the creation of God as a created creature son of flesh.

Jesus is called *the* Son of God because he is the one and only, who is the Lord of Glory and the only true Son by eternal generation of the glory from the Father. The Father didn't have to wait until he was mature enough to have a Son and the Father didn't give birth to his Son like a women does but instead the Son is active testimony of the Father's true eternal Almighty power, life and love.

Hebrews 1:3

He is the radiance of the glory of God and the exact imprint of his nature, and he upholds the universe by the word of his power. After making purification for sins, he sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high,
    Being the radiance of the glory of God and the exact imprint of his nature is what makes Jesus total unique and why he is the “one and only Son”

1 John 4:9

This is how God showed his love among us: He sent his one and only Son into the world that we might live through him.

John 3:16

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

There is no condemnation in the one and only Son except for disbelief.

John 3:18
    Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because they have not believed in the name of God's one and only Son.

No condemnation — Instead grace and truth.

John 1:14
    “The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us.  We have seen his glory, the glory of the “One and Only”, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth.”

Jesus is a Son of God in two ways.

By being the one and only Son, true son by substance, true God from true God by being the eternal expressed substance of the Father
    -And-
    By being Man he is Son by being born, he become Son of Man, the new Adam, the first in the new creation and the first to be raised from the dead.

Jesus as the radiance of the Father, the expressed image of God. Light from light, true God from true God, became a Son of God in a second form after he was begotten. When he became the Son of Man he became the perfect Son of God in the human sense as part of his creation.

Hebrews 1:5
    For to which of the angels did God ever say, “You are my Son, today I have begotten you”? Or again, “I will be to him a father, and he shall be to me a son”?

Isaiah 9:6
    For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.

Matthew 11:25-27
    At that time Jesus said, “I praise you, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because you have hidden these things from the wise and learned, and revealed them to little children. Yes, Father, for this is what you were pleased to do. “All things have been committed to me by my Father. No one knows the Son except the Father, and no one knows the Father except the Son and those to whom the Son chooses to reveal him.

John 1:18
    No one has ever seen God, but the one and only Son, who is himself God and is in closest relationship with the Father, has made him known.

“God the Son” became “the Son of man” so the “Sons of man” could become [adopted] “Sons of God”

The Son become part of creation making his Father his God so our God could become our Father.
    Praise and Glory be to his name for ever.

Life in the Son as there is no other way to access the Father.

Daniel

terraricca
    Participant

Daniel

(The compounding revelations reveal the Bible code is woven together to explicitly testify that Jesus is the Almighty.)

those word are yours and so your interpretation ,you are deceiving your self ,

terraricca
    Participant

Daniel

T, we both believe Jesus is THE Son of God. But I believe he has the exact same nature as all true Son have.

I have asked everyone who doesn't believe in the Trinity WHAT Jesus is because it STRONGLY appears they believe Jesus is a different spirit substance almost like that of Gabriel or Micahel or Lucifier before he fall from grace – this is NOT scriptural and is RUBBISH angel stuff where Jesus is denied of his true nature being God [by nature] FROM and OF the Father substance who the Son the eternal **radiance** of the glory of the Father derives his nature FROM. indeed Jesus is the only one TRUE Son of God by nature.

look what you saying about your own understanding of others that do not believe like you do

most of what you say you do not understand ,LIKE WHAT IS THE NATURE OF GOD ??? OR WHAT IS THE RADIANCE ??? OF THE FATHER 'S GLORY THAT IS .

YOU ALSO KEEP TROWING AT ME WHAT I TOLD YOU I DO NOT BELIEVE IN WHY ???

4Thomas
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Mar. 13 2014,04:51)
    Daniel

(The compounding revelations reveal the Bible code is woven together to explicitly testify that Jesus is the Almighty.)

Hi T,

Sorry I'm not trying to force you to believe anything, I want you to freely accept Jesus as the same Almighty nature substance as his true Father.

I believe the Father always was Father, Hebrews says the Son ***is** the radiance of the Glory of God [the Father].
    Just like you cant have a Sun without its radiance being expressed to all the planets its touches in the universe I DONT believe you can have THE Father without his expression of his him being Father and Almighty.

Take care T, the important thing is that you truly Love Jesus and never teach for people to deny him his rightful divinity which he derives FROM his true Father *alone*. Light FROM light, true God FROM true God, the only begotten God [the Almighty Jehovah seen in the old testament.]

Daniel.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (4Thomas @ Mar. 13 2014,05:44)

Quote (terraricca @ Mar. 13 2014,04:51)
    Daniel

Hi T,

Sorry I'm not trying to force you to believe anything, I want you to freely accept Jesus as the same Almighty nature substance as his true Father.

I believe the Father always was Father, Hebrews says the Son ***is** the radiance of the Glory of God [the Father].
    Just like you cant have a Sun without its radiance being expressed to all the planets its touches in the universe I DONT believe you can have THE Father without his expression of his him being Father and Almighty.

Take care T, the important thing is that you truly Love Jesus and never teach for people to deny him his rightful divinity which he derives FROM his true Father *alone*. Light FROM light, true God FROM true God, the only begotten God [the Almighty Jehovah seen in the old testament.]

Daniel.

Daniel

Sorry I'm not trying to force you to believe anything,

I never say you force anything on me

4Thomas
    Participant

Hi T,

I'm still waiting for you to tell me where I have been lying. You accuse me of lying – which I believe is a sin.

T, you have no scripture for your angel type Jesus. You dont believe the Father has a nature, this insults the Father, because his nature is true God and true Lord.

Ofcourse THE true Son has the same nature as his True Father. **Common Sense** but you need child like faith and to trust in the scriptures.

The Father calls his one and only true Son, both Lord and God, *even* when the Son became man and part of the creation as the last adam.

All i have asked is you to do is to accept Jesus as the same nature as his true Father from which he has come and is OF. You say I dont understand NATURE, yes I do, nature and substance is where a true Son and a true father have the same substance. E.g you cant give birth to a money or an APE because you are by NATURE human. Understand????

I don't take offense I know you think I'm blinded by Satan for believing that Jesus is THE true one and only Son of God by nature. The Jews had the same issue and didn't think that he was the TRUE Son of God making himself equal to God [the Father]

52At this they exclaimed, “Now we know that you are demon-possessed!…….

54Jesus replied, “If I glorify myself, my glory means nothing. My Father, whom you claim as your God, is the one who glorifies me. 55Though you do not know him, I know him. If I said I did not, I would be a liar like you, but I do know him and obey his word. 56Your father Abraham rejoiced at the thought of seeing my day; he saw it and was glad.”

57“You are not yet fifty years old,” they said to him, “and you have seen Abraham!”

58“Very truly I tell you,” Jesus answered, “before Abraham was born, I am!”

Maybe start using scripture to try and prove your angel Jesus or your Father who you appear to believe doesn't have a nature???

If you cant use scripture PLEASE end of debate without being offensive.

Life in the Son and in his name – i truly wish you well and pray for you to accept the free gift of eternal life that the Son offers to all those who Love him.

Daniel

terraricca
    Participant

Daniel

T, you have no scripture for your angel type Jesus.

see this is the type of lies you say ;I have told you I do not believe this even though Christ is a angel (messenger of God ,)

4Thomas
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Mar. 17 2014,11:21)
    Daniel

T, you have no scripture for your angel type Jesus.

see this is the type of lies you say ;I have told you I do not believe this even though Christ is a angel (messenger of God ,)

T,

I thought you and Mike both had the same Jesus because Mike from the very beginning of this debate believed that Jesus was an angel -that's why my first post was to refute the scripture he used to imply this.

YOU SAY “even though Christ is a angel (messenger of God,)

So you imply he is an Angel
    So the same could be implied about the Father also because he GIVES messages about his one and only Son whom he is well PLEASED.

If NOT and YOU don't imply this, *WHAT* is the one and only true Son of God to YOU then?

*WHAT* foundation are you built on? *WHAT* Jesus do you accept?

1: A man alone < NO
    2: A angel or angel type creature
    3: True God, FROM and OF his Fathers substance from which he derives his nature Please answer
    4: ?? Make up your own, the JW's reject that Jesus is true God and believe Jesus is Michael, what do you believe….
    OR
    5: You don't know….

This is *WHAT* this debate is ALL about? What are you debating? What Jesus do you accept???

I'm honestly interested in your answer, and PLEASE show me the scriptures to prove what foundation you believe and are built on.

Life and Love in the Son and in his name
    Daniel

Viewing 20 posts - 3,701 through 3,720 (of 4,516 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account