Who is this Jesus?

Viewing 20 posts - 3,621 through 3,640 (of 4,516 total)
  • Author
    4Thomas
    Participant

Hi T,

So what does temptation mean read James 1:4 Jesus certainly wasn't actually tempted. you try and quote verse 13 in James 1 in isolation to the direct verse that follows

He is the explicit definition of temptation FROM scripture.
    James 1:14
    but each person is tempted when they are dragged away by their own evil desire and enticed.

Please refute this verse in reference to Jesus, i'm very interested in your response.

Also Jesus does own everything, whose **hands** made the heavens?

Hebrews 1:10
    He also says, “In the beginning, Lord, you laid the foundations of the earth, and the heavens are the work of your hands[/b].

Now regarding your understanding of the word god only men mighty one.

Are Paul and Peter and the Angels are mighty ones?

Is anyone else except the father and Son called Jehovah Almighty??

**The** Son has appeared MANY MANY times as Jehovah Almighty. It is for the SAKE of Salvation that Jesus said that no-one has seen the Father at any time. He said Moses would accuse them because he wrote about Jesus. Now when did Moses write about Jesus T????

Why for the sake of YOUR salvation did Jesus say no-one has seen the Father at any time????

If you can answer I would be most interested in how you can reconcile this 🙂

As for you claim God just means mighty one, so are we back to saying Jesus is not God by nature??? Is he not the only true Son???? true God from true God.

I care for your salvation, you cant be saved by another Jesus, e.g an unknown Jesus, who is not God, i- I do note that you admit Jesus isn't an arch angel like Michael, Satan or Gabriel. You now need to make a stand and solid foundation to what is Jesus. If you believe he is the Begotten God, God the Son, well done.

Then you then need to make the choice do you ***belong** to him. Is he your begotten God. [the -only- begotten God].

If you belong to him and he is -*your*- God. Well done. Know you need to follow the disciples and the old testament prophets like Moses who worshiped Jesus.

Being Begotten is different from being created, i notice you don't counter the clear simple explicit scriptures i give to you. nothing was MADE that HAS ***ALREADY*** BEEN MADE.

Jesus is -*the*- only true Son by nature, are you saying that the father created his own nature to then beget it as his Son???

Or are you saying that Jesus was made like a Pinocchio Son that was then begotten???
    What does scripture teach?

SCRIPTURE TEACHES Jesus **is** the radiance of the Glory of the Father. this is why he is -The- Lord of ***Glory***. Light from light true God from true God begotten NOT made.

T, can you divide the un-begotten Father from begotten Son, please explain, i came interested in why you hold onto your beliefts as they are weak when exposed to scripture.

Back to your understanding that you think a mighty one means God.
    What does scripture teach, can we really call people gods. the great Paul and Barnabas and Angels think NOT  

Paul and Barnabas confirm they are the nature of men only and they shouldnt be CALLED **gods** they even tore their garments when people tried and call them gods.

Acts 14
    11And when the crowds saw what Paul had done, they lifted up their voices, saying in Lycaonian, “The gods have come down to us in the likeness of men! 12Barnabas they called Zeus, and Paul, Hermes, because he was the chief speaker. 13And the priest of Zeus, whose temple was at the entrance to the city, brought oxen and garlands to the gates and wanted to offer sacrifice with the crowds. But when the apostles Barnabas and Paul heard of it, they tore their garments and rushed out into the crowd, crying out, <a href="http://biblehub.com/acts&#8230;.b]“Men, why are you doing these things? We also are men, of like nature with you, and we bring you good news, that you should turn from these vain things to a living God, who made the heaven and the earth and the sea and all that is in them.

Please explain *Why* the perfect teacher never commands anyone NOT to worship him but instead blesses people for worshiping him? Especially when Peter, Paul, Barnabas and angels refuse to be worshiped.So its very clear, everyone REFUSED  [PROSKUNEŌ] Worship, Except the Father Son and also the demons, beast and Satan. 

Scripture teaches even accepting being called *a* god, is to accept worship according to **scripture**.

Please refute this….

Acts 12:21-23
    When the day arrived, Herod put on his royal robes, sat on his throne, and made a speech to them. The people gave him a great ovation, shouting, “It’s the voice of a god, not of a man!” Instantly, an angel of the Lord struck Herod with a sickness, because he accepted the people’s worship instead of giving the glory to God. So he was consumed with worms and died.

Herod by **nature** is man alone and *not* God by substance, Herod was Instantly struck and died because he accepted being called *A* god,  

How about Jesus… its honestly truth he accepts being called God because he is God by nature.

Jesus is not just called **a** God he is called the great God and Savior, the only begotten God, Jesus is called our God and our Lord by the disciples who hold him by the feet and then worshiped him.

Life in the Son and in his name. ***NO condemnation in him***
    Daniel

4Thomas
    Participant

Hi T,
    i'm away for a few days so probably wont have time to check this so please take your time to read what I have written.

Take care.

Life in the Son and in his name. **NO condemnation in him**
    Daniel

terraricca
    Participant

Daniel

So what does temptation mean read James 1:4 Jesus certainly wasn't actually tempted. you try and quote verse 13 in James 1 in isolation to the direct verse that follows

He is the explicit definition of temptation FROM scripture.
    James 1:14
    but each person is tempted when they are dragged away by their own evil desire and enticed.

Please refute this verse in reference to Jesus, i'm very interested in your response.

Jas 1:14 but each one is tempted when, by his own evil desire, he is dragged away and enticed.
    Jas 1:15 Then, after desire has conceived, it gives birth to sin; and sin, when it is full-grown, gives birth to death.

Lk 4:1 Jesus, full of the Holy Spirit, returned from the Jordan and was led by the Spirit in the desert,
    Lk 4:2 where for forty days he was tempted by the devil. He ate nothing during those days, and at the end of them he was hungry.

Lk 4:3 The devil said to him, “If you are the Son of God, tell this stone to become bread.”
    Lk 4:4 Jesus answered, “It is written: ‘Man does not live on bread alone.’

Jesus temptation is no different than anyone else ,except that the man with wickedness in his heart would see and interpret the things of temptation very differently than the one that has only truth ,the laws and precepts of God in his heart THOSE THINGS JESUS DID NOT SEE OR AD IN HIS HEART ,HIS HEART WAS PURE,WITHOUT SIN ,AND FOR THAT REASON HE COULD NOT BE ENTICED BY WICKED IDEAS HE DID NOT HAVE ANY ;

AS FOR ENVIES TO POSSESS ,HE AD ONLY ONE THING IN HIS MIND AND HEART AND SOUL ,THAT IS TO SERVE HIS FATHER AND GOD,THIS IS WHY HE SUCCEEDED IN HIS TRIAL,

THIS IS WHY GOD MAKE SURE THAT WE WILL NOT BE TESTED OVER OUR ABILITY TO WIN AND SO LOSE'; BUT THIS IS CONDITIONAL TO WHAT LAYS IN OUR OWN HEARTS .UNDERSTAND THAT WE HAVE MADE US THE WAY WE ARE WHEN IT COMES TO THE INSIDE OF THE HEARD AND MIND ,WICKEDNESS IS LIKE A DRUG YOU EITHER LIKE AND STAY WITH IT OR LEAVE IT BECAUSE YOU HATE IT ;

Ps 16:2 I said to the LORD, “You are my Lord;
    apart from you I have no good thing.”
    Ps 16:3 As for the saints who are in the land,
    they are the glorious ones in whom is all my delight.
    Ps 16:4 The sorrows of those will increase
    who run after other gods.
    I will not pour out their libations of blood
    or take up their names on my lips.

Ps 16:5 LORD, you have assigned me my portion and my cup;
    you have made my lot secure.
    Ps 16:6 The boundary lines have fallen for me in pleasant places;
    surely I have a delightful inheritance.

Ps 16:7 I will praise the LORD, who counsels me;
    even at night my heart instructs me.
    Ps 16:8 I have set the LORD always before me.
    Because he is at my right hand,
    I will not be shaken.

Ps 16:9 Therefore my heart is glad and my tongue rejoices;
    my body also will rest secure,

VERSE 9 SAYS IT ALL

next to fallow

terraricca
    Participant

daniel

T, can you divide the un-begotten Father from begotten Son, please explain, i came interested in why you hold onto your beliefts as they are weak when exposed to scripture.

1Co 1:18 For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God.
    1Co 1:19 For it is written:
    “I will destroy the wisdom of the wise;
    the intelligence of the intelligent I will frustrate.”
    1Co 1:20 Where is the wise man? Where is the scholar? Where is the philosopher of this age? Has not God made foolish the wisdom of the world?
    1Co 1:21 For since in the wisdom of God the world through its wisdom did not know him, God was pleased through the foolishness of what was preached to save those who believe.
    1Co 1:22 Jews demand miraculous signs and Greeks look for wisdom,
    1Co 1:23 but we preach Christ crucified: a stumbling block to Jews and foolishness to Gentiles,
    1Co 1:24 but to those whom God has called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God and the wisdom of God.
    1Co 1:25 For the foolishness of God is wiser than man’s wisdom, and the weakness of God is stronger than man’s strength.

the power of God will come out at the end but for now it seems weak yet strong in those who have faith in him.

terraricca
    Participant

Daniel

Life in the Son and in his name. **NO condemnation in him**
    Daniel

Jn 3:19 This is the verdict: Light has come into the world, but men loved darkness instead of light because their deeds were evil.

Jn 3:21 But whoever lives by the truth comes into the light, so that it may be seen plainly that what he has done has been done through God.”

Jn 3:18 Whoever believes in; Jesus; is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned

not enough to know the name ;you are to live by the truth ,and the truth is of God and the son is not God the father

terraricca
    Participant

Daniel

**The** Son has appeared MANY MANY times as Jehovah Almighty. It is for the SAKE of Salvation that Jesus said that no-one has seen the Father at any time. He said Moses would accuse them because he wrote about Jesus. Now when did Moses write about Jesus T????

this i would like some scriptures for it

terraricca
    Participant

Daniel

Why for the sake of YOUR salvation did Jesus say no-one has seen the Father at any time????

I believe that no one ever saw God not even the angels they may have seen his throne = his power of glory but not his face ,only the son saw that ,

terraricca
    Participant

Daniel

As for you claim God just means mighty one, so are we back to saying Jesus is not God by nature??? Is he not the only true Son???? true God from true God.

yes the word “god” means mighty one /almighty and there are and have been many ,but there is no one like Jehovah ,he is above all of them even the son who also his a almighty one

Quote (4Thomas @ Dec. 09 2013,18:00)

John 1:3
    Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made.

T, Scripture—Teaches that Jesus was NOT made – its very explicit and cant be refuted – Nothing was made that **HAS** ***been*** made. Not only did Jesus made ALL things he made everything THAT has been made including Satan, shame he gave him free will….

Hi Daniel

Amen and Amen. It is so clear yet the unbelievers explain it all away with their damnable heresies!

Blessings!

Keith

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Dec. 12 2013,00:00)

Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made.

T, Scripture—Teaches that Jesus was NOT made – its very explicit and cant be refuted – Nothing was made that **HAS** ***been*** made. Not only did Jesus made ALL things he made everything THAT has been made including Satan, shame he gave him free will….

Hi Daniel

Amen and Amen. It is so clear yet the unbelievers explain it all away with their damnable heresies!

Blessings!

Keith

wj

I saw that ,but you forget one thing ;that Jesus the son of God was the only begotten from God this excluded him from being include from “all things where created through him “

the son was already created in his unique way ;then through him all things where created ,

4Thomas
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Dec. 11 2013,14:48)
    daniel

1Co 1:18 For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God.
    1Co 1:19 For it is written:
    “I will destroy the wisdom of the wise;
    the intelligence of the intelligent I will frustrate.”
    1Co 1:20 Where is the wise man? Where is the scholar? Where is the philosopher of this age? Has not God made foolish the wisdom of the world?
    1Co 1:21 For since in the wisdom of God the world through its wisdom did not know him, God was pleased through the foolishness of what was preached to save those who believe.
    1Co 1:22 Jews demand miraculous signs and Greeks look for wisdom,
    1Co 1:23 but we preach Christ crucified: a stumbling block to Jews and foolishness to Gentiles,
    1Co 1:24 but to those whom God has called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God and the wisdom of God.
    1Co 1:25 For the foolishness of God is wiser than man’s wisdom, and the weakness of God is stronger than man’s strength.

the power of God will come out at the end but for now it seems weak yet strong in those who have faith in him.

Really T,

Are you saying i'm deceived, if so show me, i can easily answer all your questions with explicit scripture.

What is Jesus? He is true God, isn't he??
    Hes not the watchtowers Michael as you agree. People who don't accept Jesus as true God are left being tossed around by all sorts for weird and strange doctrines of angels.
    If you admit jesus is true God and your God that equates to worship, which means you dont deny the Son so you **dont** deny the Father. So you are safe from condmenation.

All I want is for you is to know you are saved. I want you to ***accept him, Jesus*** as your God. Who is the only Begotten God. Then accept the vast list of explicit scriptures that reveal he should be worshipped.

in truth please stop following the daughters of the jews who deny that Jesus is true God (true Son) my friend and accept the that Jesus is true God (true Son).

You cant have an *eternal* Almighty Father of NOTHING. This is why ***the*** Son is the testament of the Fathers Glory.

1 John 5:13
    I write these things to you who believe in the name of the Son of God so that you may know that you have eternal life.

John 1:12
    Yet to all who did receive him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God

Life in the Son and in his name.
    Daniel

terraricca
    Participant

Daniel

What is Jesus? He is true God, isn't he??

your quote is wrong as per the scriptures ,it should be like this ; HE (CHRIST)IS A TRUE GOD

i can easily answer all your questions with explicit scripture.

NO ,YOU COULD NOT PROVE TO ME THAT THE SON HIS THE TRUE GOD ,OF WHICH HE HIS THE SON OFF ,

1)Are you saying i'm deceived,2) if so show me

1) YES YOU ARE DECEIVED BUT BY YOUR VERY OWN WILLINGNESS ,

2) HOW CAN /COULD I DO THAT ??? WHEN IT IS THE WORDS OF CHRIST THE VERY SON OF GOD ,VERY OWN WORDS THAT YOU REJECTING ,AND SO WHY WOULD YOU THINK THAT I A NO BODY CAN DO BETTER ???

IF YOU READ THE SCRIPTURES AND DO NOT ALLOW YOUR MIND OR HEART BEING DISTRACTED FROM ADDING OR CHANGE ANY OF THE WRITTEN WORDS IN THE BIBLE ,AND SO BELIEVE WHAT YOU ARE READING THEN CHRIST WILL REACH YOU IN YOUR HEART AS IT SHOULD BE AND YOU WILL KNOW THE TRUTH ,

BLESS YOU MY FRIEND

terraricca
    Participant

Daniel

All I want is for you is to know you are saved. I want you to ***accept him, Jesus*** as your God. Who is the only Begotten God. Then accept the vast list of explicit scriptures that reveal he should be worshipped.

Mt 4:10 Jesus said to him, “Away from me, Satan! For it is written: ‘Worship the Lord your God, and serve him only.’

Lk 4:7 So if you worship me, it will all be yours.”
    Lk 4:8 Jesus answered, “It is written: ‘Worship the Lord your God and serve him only.’’”

you see Daniel i agree with Jesus on this like always ,

4Thomas
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Dec. 16 2013,10:14)
    Daniel

Mt 4:10 Jesus said to him, “Away from me, Satan! For it is written: ‘Worship the Lord your God, and serve him only.’

Lk 4:8 Jesus answered, “It is written: ‘Worship the Lord your God and serve him only.’’”

Hi T,
    How many Lords are there?

Jesus is the Lords of Lords, -period-

Worship the -Lord- your God.

Who created Satan???? It was the true one and only Son.

Its was the Sons hands that made the heavens.

Ofcourse Jesus is true God. If he isn't true God and the exact same nature as his Father he cant be true Son and his Father cant be a true Father.

So as soon as you admit that Jesus is the one and only true Son [ The *only* begotten God] then you will have the truth and it will get you free.

Saying there was a time that the Father wasn't a Father is like saying there was a time when the sun in our universe didn't radiant its begotten glory in the universe.

Take care T,

Daniel

4Thomas
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Dec. 12 2013,05:00)

Hi Daniel

Blessings!

Keith

Hi Keith,
    We love them and want them to accept Jesus as their true Lord,
    only by this will they have access to the Father.

If only one would turn to the truth they could be used to lead many souls into the glory of God that shines in the face of Jesus.

My prayer is that they realise they have made *the* one and only true Son into a creature nothing more that michael or gabriel or even satan or man. I'm not interested in pride just truth.

Did michael or gabriel create one star in the heavens? did they create one plant, one animal one flower?

No all things flow from the Father to the eternal Son whom is by and through and *FOR* all things are made.

There are only two commandments

1 Love God with all your heart soul and mind
    and
    2 Love your neighbor as yourself.

Blessings
    Daniel

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (4Thomas @ Dec. 16 2013,10:01)

Daniel

Hi T,

Ofcourse Jesus is true God. If he isn't true God and the exact same nature as his Father he cant be true Son and his Father cant be a true Father.

So as soon as you admit that Jesus is the one and only true Son [ The *only* begotten God] then you will have the truth and it will get you free.

Saying there was a time that the Father wasn't a Father is like saying there was a time when the sun in our universe didn't radiant its begotten glory in the universe.

Take care T,

Daniel

Daniel

It shows in your statement that you have invented your story to convince me of the son being God his father ,

But you do not show scriptures that actually says or mean that ,

You are deceiving yourself ,and willfully ,

But the truth in me say that what you preach is a lie ,so I upstain of given it more than it deserves It's a lie

4Thomas
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Dec. 16 2013,16:08)

Quote (4Thomas @ Dec. 16 2013,10:01)

Daniel

Hi T,

Take care T,

Daniel

Daniel

It shows in your statement that you have invented your story to convince me of the son being God his father ,

But you do not show scriptures that actually says or mean that ,

You are deceiving yourself ,and willfully ,

But the truth in me say that what you preach is a lie ,so I upstain of given it more than it deserves It's a lie

No t,

I believe Jesus is the true Son [true God].

Whats the difference in your eyes between Michael the angel and Jesus.

Here it is,
    1:you cant be saved without Jesus  
    2: Jesus is the only way to the Father -period-
    3: Jesus isn't a mighty Lord, he is the Lord of Lords
    4: Jesus is THE Lord of Glory
    5: Jesus is the disciples Lord and God and Saviour
    6: Jesus is explicitly revealed as Jehovah been seen MANY **MANY** times in the old testament.
    7:Its is for the sake of our salvation that Moses wrote about Jesus, and that noone has ever seen the fathers form/shape -period-.
    8:Jesus is -THE- **only** begotten God, how many Gods have come to earth??? The Father has never came to earth he is unbegotten God who sends his Word/Son the radiance of his glory to earth as the one and only begotten God.

Jesus was killed because of the truth he was *THE* Son of God, the jews understood that Jesus was making himself equal to the Father by claiming that God was his very own Father.

Everyone who has any common sense at all understand that a true Son is equal to his true Father except for authority. REAL SIMPLE STUFF.

Do you understand the difference between michael the arch being -“a”- Son of God and Jesus being *the* Son of God.

Do you understand the difference between the Father being THE Father and all other Fathers being “A” father????

T, the same applies for THE Son, no-one except Jesus is THE Son of God

Is Michael or gabriel a god to you?????

Its amazes me that the truth is so simple, that a child could understand yet you refuse to accept Jesus as *THE* true Son [true God].

Is Jesus your Saviour????

You have made THE Son of God into a Son of God and by doing so you have denied the Father who commands ALL his angels including Michael, Gabriel to WORSHIP Jesus.
    Yet you refuse to worship are you greater that Gabriel or Michael?

Why deny the Lord that brought you, its like cutting your safe access to heaven. what amazes me is you think I'm the one deceived for admitting that Jesus is true Son [true God] from and OF the Fathers substance.

There have been countless scriptures and questions that you cant answer? You do believe Jesus pre-existed but who cares if something pre-existed if it was created anyway.
    You pre-existed before me because you are older -so what-.

I am sadly only left with the belief you cant answer basic common sense and scriptures because you are deceived. I will pray for you.

I say this because I care for you, please accept Jesus as your Savior and stop denying him. I love you as a neighbor BUT I love Jesus as MY God [the True Son, The Only begotten God]

Are you equal to Jesus, why should I love him just like a neigbour… what you are teaching is heresy, you made Jesus into a mere man without even knowing it.

Take care T, test with SCRIPTURE not your upbringing.

If you want to answer any question please answer this so I can see what you think is truth.

Is Jesus ***YOUR***
    1: true Saviour
    2: true God
    3: true Angel
    4: true Lord

If you cant answer that SIMPLE question you are on quicksand and are deceived so i a wait your reply. Build on the rock of Christ.

In Love and truth in the name of Jesus
    Daniel

4Thomas
    Participant

Please read what I have written carefully I only write it because I want you to be saved.

With love
    Daniel

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (4Thomas @ Dec. 17 2013,05:24)
    Please read what I have written carefully I only write it because I want you to be saved.

With love
    Daniel

daniel

If you want to answer any question please answer this so I can see what you think is truth.

Is Jesus ***YOUR***

If you cant answer that SIMPLE question you are on quicksand and are deceived so i a wait your reply. Build on the rock of Christ.

first you did not answer my questions,WHY???

BUT THAT'S OK ; NOW ANSWER ME THIS ONLY QUESTION ;

WHAT COULD OR CAN THE ONLY BEGOTTEN “SON OF THE FATHER ” DO FROM HIS OWN WILLFUL SELF ???

4Thomas
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Dec. 17 2013,13:11)

Quote (4Thomas @ Dec. 17 2013,05:24)

With love
    Daniel

daniel

Is Jesus ***YOUR***

first you did not answer my questions,WHY???

BUT THAT'S OK ; NOW ANSWER ME THIS ONLY QUESTION ;

WHAT COULD OR CAN THE ONLY BEGOTTEN “SON OF THE FATHER ” DO FROM HIS OWN WILLFUL SELF ???

Hi T,
    Same question could apply how can the Father be an Eternal Almighty Father of nothing without his Son. Its like having a Sun in the universe that doesn't radiant [beget] its glory to all the other planets.

I do not question that the Father eternally generates his perfect and true Son, light from light, true God from true God, expressed not made. Nothing was made that has been made without him.

The Father is from whom all things are and the Son is through and FOR all things are made. That what scripture teaches.

1:
    The Son alone can reveal the Father.

Luke 10:22
    “All things have been committed to me by my Father. No one knows who the Son is except the Father, and no one knows who the Father is except the Son and those to whom the Son chooses to reveal him.”

2:
    The Son can make you *A* child of the Father.

John 1:12
    Yet to all who did receive him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God.

3:
    The Son alone can give you access to the Father
    6Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. 7If you really know me, you will knowb my Father as well. From now on, you do know him and have seen him.”

8Philip said, “Lord, show us the Father and that will be enough for us.”

9Jesus answered: “Don’t you know me, Philip, even after I have been among you such a long time? Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, ‘Show us the Father’?

The Father LOVES those who LOVE the Son.

John 16
    27No, the Father himself loves you because you have loved me and have believed that I came from God. 28I came from the Father and entered the world; now I am leaving the world and going back to the Father.”

If you Deny the Son you deny the Father.

1 John 2:23-24
    No one who denies the Son has the Father; whoever acknowledges the Son has the Father also.
    24As for you, see that what you have heard from the beginning remains in you. If it does, you also will remain in the Son and in the Father. 25And this is what he promised us—eternal life.

You need to be in the Son.

John 5
    21For just as the Father raises the dead and gives them life, even so the Son gives life to whom he is pleased to give it. 22Moreover, the Father judges no one, but has entrusted all judgment to the Son, 23that all may honor the Son just as they honor the Father. Whoever does not honor the Son does not honor the Father, who sent him.

Jesus is the true Son of God, no other can compare to his Sonship – just like no other can compare to the Fathers, Fatherhood.

Love and Life in *the* Son and in his name
    Daniel

Viewing 20 posts - 3,621 through 3,640 (of 4,516 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account