Who is this Jesus?

Viewing 20 posts - 2,281 through 2,300 (of 4,516 total)
  • Author
    Ed J
    Participant

Quote (peace2all @ Jan. 06 2010,13:14)

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 06 2010,12:59)

Quote (peace2all @ Jan. 06 2010,02:39)
    i worship the father as the almighty god jehovah creator of all.

jesus is the word and nature of god, his will was that of god and his work and words were of god's. he is out mediator and savior.

have faith and follow his way.

I worship the father as JEHOVAH GOD, creator of all.

HolySpirit is the word and nature of God, his will was that of God and His work and words are God's. Jeaus is out mediator and God's savior.

Have faith and follow God’s way.

How's that?
    Ed J
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

sounds good to me ED, you have faith and i'm sure you don't just say it, but are it in truth of your life.

jesus was seed of that spirit in mary's womb and was given that spirit also, thats why he is in unity of nature and word of god. he was the copy of the invisible god.

god's unity is complex.

keep strong in your faith.

Quote (karmarie @ Feb. 05 2010,21:58)
    Ed! Can you please explain this for me a bit better- thanks. Im getting it confused with all the other opinions iv read?

Hi Karmarie,

Here is the context of my words. Those words were written in the “Spiritual” language of “Peace to All”.
    You don't speak her “Spiritual” language, thats why you don't understand my words to her, but she did.
    Referencing her first quote: I said, I cannot agree with this ONLY “Because of the wording”.
    She said: Adjust the wording so you can agree; the middle Post(mine) is the agreed upon wording.

Ed J

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (karmarie @ Feb. 05 2010,22:17)
    Ed-

Jehovah God,

1) Holy Spirit- is God? or not
    2) Jesus- pre-existed or not?
    3) And in what way

Hi Karmarie,

1) The “HolySpirit” is JEHOVAH GOD!
    2) Jesus did “Pre-exist” as did we all.
    John 15:27: And ye also shall bear witness,
    because ye have been with me from the beginning.
    3) In Spirit form.

Ed J

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Feb. 06 2010,08:05)
    kat

you pick and chose your scriptures and deny the meaning of others,so is your ignorance of scriptures justifies your truth???

this bellow is your comment;
    True God: (1 John 5:20) – This is a direct assertion that Jesus, being the true God, is not only divine, but is the Divine. Since the Bible teaches there is only one God, this can only be describing His nature as part of the triune God.

Mk 10:40 but I have no right to say who will sit on the thrones next to mine. God has prepared those places for the ones he has chosen.”

this verse does not show that Christ holds all powers or is equal to his father

Hi Terraricca,

Terraricca Quote

you pick and chose your scriptures and deny the meaning of others,so is your ignorance of scriptures justifies your truth???

Truth!

Bellow: Interesting choice of word.

shout
    roar
    yell
    bawl
    holler

Witnessing to the world in behalf of…
    117=יהוה האלהים(JEHOVAH GOD)YÄ-hä-vā hä ĔL-ō-Hêêm! (Psalm 45:17)
    Ed J (AKJV Joshua 22:34)

karmarie
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Feb. 06 2010,10:35)

Ed-

Jehovah God,

3) And in what way

Hi Karmarie,

3) In Spirit form.

Ed J

Hi Ed

So we pre existed in spirit form and knew God before coming here and being given bodies of flesh -Is that what your saying?

(And whats with that other comment on your first reply Ed)

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (karmarie @ Feb. 06 2010,11:59)

Quote (Ed J @ Feb. 06 2010,10:35)

Ed-

Jehovah God,

3) And in what way

Hi Karmarie,

3) In Spirit form.

Ed J

Hi Ed

1) So we pre existed in spirit form and knew God before coming here and being given bodies of flesh -Is that what your saying?

2) (And whats with that other comment on your first reply Ed)

Hi Karmarie,

1) Yes

2) Your asking me to explain what you don't understand?
        Ask me a question regarding what you don't understand, so I can help you to understand.
        To just repeat telling me to explain something that was meant for someone else who did understand: does not make any sense?
        That's like asking me to hit a target, but not telling me what the target is?

God bless
    Ed J

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (katjo @ Feb. 06 2010,04:25)
    Karmarie- this should help you..Nature of Christ
    Chief Cornerstone: (Ephesians 2:20) – Jesus is the cornerstone of the building which is His church. He cements together Jew and Gentile, male and female—all saints from all ages and places into one structure built on faith in Him which is shared by all.

Firstborn over all creation: (Colossians 1:15) – Not the first thing God created, as some incorrectly claim, because verse 16 says all things were created through and for Christ. Rather, the meaning is that Christ occupies the rank and pre-eminence of the first-born over all things, that He sustains the most exalted rank in the universe; He is pre-eminent above all others; He is at the head of all things.

Head of the Church: (Ephesians 1:22; 4:15; 5:23) – Jesus Christ, not a king or a pope, is the only supreme, sovereign ruler of the Church—those for whom He died and who have placed their faith in Him alone for salvation.

Holy One: (Acts 3:14; Psalm 16:10) – Christ is holy, both in his divine and human nature, and the fountain of holiness to His people. By His death, we are made holy and pure before God.

Judge: (Acts 10:42; 2 Timothy 4:8) – The Lord Jesus was appointed by God to judge the world and to dispense the rewards of eternity.

King of kings and Lord of lords: (1 Timothy 6:15; Revelation 19:16) – Jesus has dominion over all authority on the earth, over all kings and rulers, and none can prevent Him from accomplishing His purposes. He directs them as He pleases.

Light of the World: (John 8:12) – Jesus came into a world darkened by sin and shed the light of life and truth through His work and His words. Those who trust in Him have their eyes opened by Him and walk in the light.

Prince of peace: (Isaiah 9:6) – Jesus came not to bring peace to the world as in the absence of war, but peace between God and man who were separated by sin. He died to reconcile sinners to a holy God.

Son of God: (Luke 1:35; John 1:49) – Jesus is the “only begotten of the Father” (John 1:14). Used 42 times in the New Testament, “Son of God” affirms the deity of Christ.

Son of man: (John 5:27) – Used as a contrast to “Son of God” this phrase affirms the humanity of Christ which exists alongside His divinity.

Word: (John 1:1; 1 John 5:7-8) – The Word is the second Person of the triune God, who said it and it was done, who spoke all things out of nothing in the first creation, who was in the beginning with God the Father, and was God, and by whom all things were created.

Word of God: (Revelation 19:12-13) – This is the name given to Christ that is unknown to all but Himself. It denotes the mystery of His divine person.

Word of Life: (1 John 1:1) – Jesus not only spoke words that lead to eternal life, but according to this verse He is the very words of life, referring to the eternal life of joy and fulfillment which He provides.

His position in the trinity
    Alpha and Omega: (Revelation 1:8; 22:13) – Jesus declared Himself to be the beginning and end of all things, a reference to no one but the true God. This statement of eternality could apply only to God.

Emmanuel: (Isaiah 9:6; Matthew 1:23) – Literally “God with us.” Both Isaiah and Matthew affirm that the Christ who would be born in Bethlehem would be God Himself who came to earth in the form of a man to live among His people.

I Am: (John 8:58, with Exodus 3:14) – When Jesus ascribed to Himself this title, the Jews tried to stone Him for blasphemy. They understood that He was declaring Himself to be the eternal God, the unchanging Jehovah of the Old Testament.

Lord of All: (Acts 10:36) – Jesus is the sovereign ruler over the whole world and all things in it, of all the nations of the world, and particularly of the people of God's choosing, Gentiles as well as Jews.

True God: (1 John 5:20) – This is a direct assertion that Jesus, being the true God, is not only divine, but is the Divine. Since the Bible teaches there is only one God, this can only be describing His nature as part of the triune God.

His Work on earth
    Author and Perfecter of our Faith: (Hebrews 12:2) – Salvation is accomplished through the faith that is the gift of God (Ephesians 2:8-9) and Jesus is the founder of our faith and the finisher of it as well. From first to last, He is the source and sustainer of the faith that saves us.

Bread of Life: (John 6:35; 6:48) – Just as bread sustains life in the physical sense, Jesus is the Bread that gives and sustains eternal life. God provided manna in the wilderness to feed His people and He provided Jesus to give us eternal life through His body, broken for us.

Bridegroom: (Matthew 9:15) – The picture of Christ as the Bridegroom and the Church as His Bride reveals the special relationship we have with Him. We are bound to each other in a covenant of grace that cannot be broken.

Deliverer: (Romans 11:26) – Just as the Israelites needed God to deliver them from bondage to Egypt, so Christ is our Deliverer from the bondage of sin
    gotquesitions.org

KATJO

Hi Katjo,

I'm glad you clarified that for Karmarie; NOT !
    Notice how Karmarie didn't respond?
    How do you expect her to absorb 20-30 points all at once?

Ed J

karmarie
    Participant

wow- pre-existance is something I believe also.

karmarie
    Participant

Your opinion is appretiated thnkyou Katjo.

karmarie
    Participant

karmarie,Feb. wrote:

[/quote]
    Ed,

So the difference in Jesus compared to our own pre-existance and life on earth is..?

Anonymous
    Inactive

God bless You Karmarie! and thanks to responding. Do not let them get you confused!

katjo

Anonymous
    Inactive

AND ED, how could you tell Karmarie ..NOT! when the scripture are right there?

katjo

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (karmarie @ Feb. 06 2010,14:25)

Quote (karmarie @ Feb. 06 2010,13:31)

Ed,

So the difference in Jesus compared to our own pre-existance and life on earth is..?

Hi Karmarie,

GOD(HolySpirit) was Jesus birth Father, while man was ours.
    That is why we need to be “born again”; making GOD(HolySpirit) our reborn Father similar to Jesus.

God bless
    Ed J http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (katjo @ Feb. 06 2010,14:49)
    AND ED, how could you tell Karmarie ..NOT!  when the scripture are right there?

katjo

Hi Katjo,

Why must you 'twist'? I did neither confirm nor deny any of your assertions.
    My point was (in essence) most people have trouble absorbing 20-30 points at one time!
    How can 20-30 points clarify something 'all at once'? I did not mean to upset you.
    I was trying to help you to realize: People need less points made at one time,
    with a more explaining Per Point, for them to fully absorb what you wish them to.
    This is what I meant by NOT, OK; we still friends?

Ed J

karmarie
    Participant

Quote (katjo @ Feb. 06 2010,14:46)
    God bless You Karmarie! and thanks to responding. Do not let them get you confused!

katjo

Katjo, dont worry they wont:)

karmarie
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Feb. 06 2010,14:59)

Ed,

Hi Karmarie,

That is why we need to be “born again”; making GOD(HolySpirit) our reborn Father similar to Jesus.

God bless

Ok think I get you there, Thanks Ed.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (karmarie @ Feb. 06 2010,20:17)

Quote (Ed J @ Feb. 06 2010,14:59)

Ed,

Hi Karmarie,

God bless

Ok think I get you there, Thanks Ed.

Hi Karmarie,

Thanks

Ed J

Anonymous
    Inactive

GOD IS SPIRIT WHO SENDS THE HOLY SPIRIT IN JESUS'S NAME!!

katjo

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Kat,
    It is HIs Spirit.
    Jl2

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (katjo @ Feb. 17 2010,15:21)
    GOD IS SPIRIT WHO SENDS THE HOLY SPIRIT IN JESUS'S NAME!!

katjo

Hi Katjo,

What kind of double-talk are you saying now?

Deut.6:4 Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD:
    Lev.11:44 For I the LORD your God: ye shall therefore sanctify yourselves, and
    ye shall be holy; for I Holy: neither shall ye defile yourselves with any manner of creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.
    John 4:24 GOD IS A Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.
    Eph.4:6 One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.

Witnessing to the world in behalf of…
    117=יהוה האלהים(JEHOVAH GOD) YÄ-hä-vā hä ĔL-ō-Hêêm! (Psalm 45:17)
    Ed J (AKJV Joshua 22:34)

kerwin
    Participant

To all,

1 Timothy 2:5 reads:

For there is one God and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus,

This scripture teaches us many things of which I am going to address just a few.

1) Jesus is called a mere man.
    2)  He is a mere man who God appointed to mediate between God and mankind.
    3) He is a mere man after his ascension to heaven.

As all of these are true then why do so many not believe them?

Viewing 20 posts - 2,281 through 2,300 (of 4,516 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account