Who is this Jesus?

Viewing 20 posts - 2,241 through 2,260 (of 4,516 total)
  • Author
    peace2all
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Jan. 04 2010,06:51)
    hi P2A

and God never interacte with man,

“no man can see God and live”
    They are godless men, who change the grace of our God into a license for immorality and deny Jesus Christ our only Sovereign and Lord.

Jn 6:63 The Spirit gives life; the flesh counts for nothing. The words I have spoken to you are spirit and they are life.
    Jn 6:64 Yet there are some of you who do not believe.”

Jn 7:38 Whoever believes in me, as the Scripture has said, streams of living water will flow from within him.”
    Lk 11:28 He replied, “Blessed rather are those who hear the word of God and obey it.”

Jn 6:46 No one has seen the Father except the one who is from God; only he has seen the Father.

he has though

watch this video it is very well explained with scriptures. this is very good!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xi2nAHPpgvI&feature=player_embedded

peace2all
    Participant

just because one doesn't believe in truine complexitiy of tht one sperperatness does not make either wrong or ungodly.

both paths lead to the sasem worship and hold the true ralationship of each as the other does.

nothing is different except one beleives that the nature and essence is of the same source.

god bless both to help keep that faith true and without falter

terraricca
    Participant

hi P2A

you do not reply to the scriptures ,i don't wach tv series ,but the scriptures i will believe,they are my live.and truth.

peace2all
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Jan. 04 2010,08:04)
    hi P2A

you do not reply to the scriptures ,i don't wach tv series ,but the scriptures i will believe,they are my live.and truth.

its not tv fyi.

i have responded with plenty of scriptures.

watch the clip.

peace2all
    Participant

like 7 posts back i posted up like 2 giant pages with many scriptures.

that clip is from DR. BROWN a published Old Testament and Semitic scholar, holding a Ph.D. in Near Eastern Languages and Literatures from New York University.

is is very good, it helps explain things very simple and only with scriptures.

terraricca
    Participant

P2A
    you look at men for truth.

I don't; i have personally study the scriptures for 50 years and i have seen what men can do to scriptures,i am very well aware of it.

and i know the trinity is not biblical,it is not God or Christ and apostles teachings so it comes from strangers not related to God.

peace2all
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Jan. 04 2010,12:09)
    P2A
    you look at men for truth.

I don't; i have personally study the scriptures for 50 years and i have seen what men can do to scriptures,i am very well aware of it.

and i know the trinity is not biblical,it is not God or Christ and apostles teachings so it comes from strangers not related to God.

you make no sense with that logic.

nobody can have understanding or knowledge except for yourself?

why are you here then?

if you are here to do what you claim others can't then your a hypocrite.

jesus never ever said he was not god. why is that?

he when confronted would not dispute it but would say that the father and he are one, that the father is in him and he is in the father, that his will is of the father , that all works he does is of the father.

the apostles refer to him as their mighty god,

all he had to do was say i am not he. but he never did, he would hint with words that teh was teh living god amoung them

that is why he asked his apostle who they thought he was. reply was you are christ jesus son of the living god.

LIVING GOD. a living god among man who is named jesus.

same source same essence same nature.

he was the visible living god copy of the invisible god.

god jehovah is the almight father to be worshiped and the son has his place and inportance too.

your belief is as spund as mine and if we hold fast to our wroship the truth will be shown in our lifes actions and the outcome is the same.

i place god and jesus not as both to be honored as almighty god as so do you. so don't get all high and mighty.

you have verses, i have verses.

if one looks at both with unbias attitude you can come up with both as being what is said.

let us pray that we both do not falter with or faith and live life in jesus's example and praise jehovah god our heavenly father for all.

peace2all
    Participant

THESE PEOPLE DID NOT UNDERSTAND THAT JESUS WAS GOD AND THOUGHT HE BLASPHEMED WHEN HE TOLD THE TRUTH.
    “The Jews answered [Jesus], saying, For a good work we stone thee not; but for blasphemy; and because that thou, being a man, makest thyself God.”

— John 10:33

jesus on more than one occasion was accused of saying he was god tht is why they wanted to kill him because they thought he was blasphemed,. but when its truth its not. thats what was jesus message on that and thats why he never denied it ever.

peace2all
    Participant

And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: GOD was manifest in the FLESH, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, BELIEVED ON in the world, RECEIVED UP into glory.”
    –1 Timothy 3:16

“But unto the SON he saith, 'Thy throne, O GOD, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom'…And, 'Thou, LORD, in the beginning hast laid the foundation of the earth; and the heavens are the works of thine hands.'”

— Hebrews 1:8, 10

“I and my Father are ONE.”

–Jesus Christ, John 10:30

“…CHRIST JESUS…being in the FORM OF GOD, thought it not robbery to be EQUAL WITH GOD: But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men: And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.”

–Philippians 2:5-8

“For there are three that bear record in heaven, the FATHER, THE WORD, AND THE HOLY GHOST: and THESE THREE ARE ONE.”

–1 John 5:7

“… feed the church of GOD, which he hath purchased with his OWN BLOOD.”

–Acts 20:28

“Hereby perceive we the love of GOD, because he LAID DOWN HIS LIFE for us…

–1 John 3:16

“And they stoned Stephen, calling upon GOD, and saying, LORD JESUS, receive my spirit.”

–Acts 7:59

“For unto us A CHILD IS BORN, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, THE MIGHTY GOD, THE EVERLASTING FATHER, The Prince of Peace.”

–Isaiah 9:6

“And Thomas answered and said unto him [JESUS], My Lord and MY GOD.”

–John 20:28

“In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and THE WORD WAS GOD. The same was in the beginning with God. All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. In him was life; and the life was the light of men. And THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH, AND DWELT AMONG US, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.”

–John 1:1-4, 14

“Philip saith unto him, 'Lord, shew us the Father, and it sufficeth us.' Jesus saith unto him, 'Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me Philip? HE THAT HATH SEEN ME HATH SEEN THE FATHER; and how sayest thou then, 'Shew us the Father?''”

— John 14:8-9

“…CHRIST, who is the IMAGE OF GOD…”

–II Corinthians 4:4

“…glory of GOD in the FACE OF JESUS CHRIST.”

–II Corinthians 4:6

“GOD…hath in these last days spoken unto us by his SON…who being the brightness of his glory, and the EXPRESS IMAGE OF HIS PERSON…”

–Hebrews 1:1-3

Colossians 1:13 Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son:
    1:14 In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins:
    1:15 WHO IS THE IMAGE OF THE INVISIBLE GOD, the firstborn* of every creature:
    1:16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:
    1:17 And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.
    1:18 And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence.
    1:19 For it pleased the Father that in him should all fulness dwell;

*firstborn: pre-eminence in rank more than to priority in time. This can be shown in passages where the term 'firstborn' is used of the pre-eminent son who was not the eldest, e.g. Psalm 89:27, where David is called 'firstborn' although he was actually the youngest son.

——————————————————————————–

“For in [Jesus] dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.”

— Colossians 2:9

“…they shall call his name EMMANUEL, which being interpreted is, GOD WITH US.”

–Matthew 1:23

“The voice of him [John the Baptist] that crieth in the wilderness, PREPARE ye the way of the LORD, make straight in the desert a highway FOR OUR GOD.”

— Isaiah 40:3

THESE PEOPLE DID NOT UNDERSTAND THAT JESUS WAS GOD AND THOUGHT HE BLASPHEMED WHEN HE TOLD THE TRUTH.
    “The Jews answered [Jesus], saying, For a good work we stone thee not; but for blasphemy; and because that thou, being a man, makest thyself God.”

— John 10:33

Addenda from justbible.com–

Some cults teach that Jesus was God's first Creation, and that Christ then Created the universe we know. This is a verse cults use to support their false doctrine.

(“Revelation 3:14 And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God;”)

This verse also.

(“John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 The same was in the beginning with God. “)

They say, “See, he was in the beginning with God.”

They will even use this verse.

(“Proverbs 8:22 The LORD possessed me in the beginning of his way, before his works of old. 23 I was set up from everlasting, from the beginning, or ever the earth was.”)

____

Now for the Truth, from God's word, let's compare Scripture with Scripture.

If you only read this verse, you might think it was talking about Jesus, and that he was set up.

But if you read the chapter, you will realize who or what it is talking about.

(“Proverbs 8:12 I wisdom dwell with prudence, and find out knowledge of witty inventions.”)

Wisdom, not Christ. The whole chapter is about wisdom personified. To make it even more clear that it is not Christ, wisdom is spoken of as female.

(“Proverbs 8:2 She standeth in the top of high places,…”)

terraricca
    Participant

P2A

Jn 10:29 My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Father’s hand.
    Jn 10:30 I and the Father are one.”

Jn 17:11 I will remain in the world no longer, but they are still in the world, and I am coming to you. Holy Father, protect them by the power of your name—the name you gave me—so that they may be one as we are one

how is it whit what Christ said did he say that he was God ?????

are the apostles also God because they are now one with God and Christ ?????

Jn 17:20 “My prayer is not for them alone. I pray also for those who will believe in me through their message,
    Jn 17:21 that all of them may be one, Father, just as you are in me and I am in you. May they also be in us so that the world may believe that you have sent me.

in verse 21 Jesus talk about the ones who will believe the apostles message 'to be one also with him and God ' this could mean thousands.

are they all gods now just like Jesus ?????????????????????

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (peace2all @ Jan. 04 2010,03:18)
    the jews new this ” I AM ” was used explicitly by god describing himself.

Hi Peace to all,

Read these two pages ONE here…
    https://heavennet.net/cgi-bin….y212601

And the other here; my Posts, talking with BD..
    https://heavennet.net/cgi-bin….y212600

These should really help remove the confusion.

God bless
    Ed J
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

peace2all
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 04 2010,21:19)

Quote (peace2all @ Jan. 04 2010,03:18)
    the jews new this ” I AM ” was used explicitly by god describing himself.

Hi Peace to all,

Read these two pages ONE here…
    https://heavennet.net/cgi-bin….y212601

And the other here; my Posts, talking with BD..
    https://heavennet.net/cgi-bin….y212600

These should really help remove the confusion.

God bless
    Ed J

no confusion here. god is complex in unity.

jesus the word always exsisted as did god

so either the word is a god and always exsisted and is in unity with god in spirit and word and nature

or he is a way of god's communication (living god) with us and he is in unity of nature word and spirit of god.

the outcome leads to the same thing.

the faith from both if true is just that true.

none are ungodly or going against god's will at all.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (peace2all @ Jan. 05 2010,10:21)
    1) no confusion here. god is complex in unity.

2) jesus the word always exsisted as did god

3) so either the word is a god and always exsisted and is in unity with god in spirit and word and nature

4) or he is a way of god's communication (living god) with us and he is in unity of nature word and (is the) spirit of god.

5) the outcome leads to the same thing.

6) the faith from both if true is just that true.

7) none are ungodly or going against god's will at all.

Hi Peace2all,

1) Babylon means confusion. Zerubbabel means removing confusion.
       Take a deeper look at point # 3.

2) The HolySpirit(Jesus Father) is “The Word”.

3) This is Babylon; meaning confusion? Please explain?

4) Yes; after I fixed it.

5) No; confusion must be removed!

6) False

7) False

Ed J

peace2all
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 05 2010,11:23)

Quote (peace2all @ Jan. 05 2010,10:21)
    1) no confusion here. god is complex in unity.

2) jesus the word always exsisted as did god

3) so either the word is a god and always exsisted and is in unity with god in spirit and word and nature

4) or he is a way of god's communication (living god) with us and he is in unity of nature word and (is the) spirit of god.

5) the outcome leads to the same thing.

6) the faith from both if true is just that true.

7) none are ungodly or going against god's will at all.

Hi Peace2all,

1) Babylon means confusion. Zerubbabel means removing confusion.
       Take a deeper look at point # 3.

2) The HolySpirit(Jesus Father) is “The Word”.

3) This is Babylon; meaning confusion? Please explain?

4) Yes; after I fixed it.

5) No; confusion must be removed!

6) False

7) False

Ed J

i'm not going ot repost and repost scripture after scripture ovver and over.

god go with you and make your worship not falter.

we as in the whole of christianity come to want and hold each for the thing they are supposed to held to in relation to worship.

i judge you not, so if you must see yourself as alway having the right way and are better versed tha others or more rightous because you see all perfect and never wrong.

ignore all other verses that say opposite then thats your right.

i don't care what you think.

both ways are not better or right or incorrect over another.

John 10: 34
    34 Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods?

JESUS answered them, is it not WRITTEN in your LAW, I SAID, ye are gods.

it clearly says that the written law to them which i mind you was from god, JESUS CLAIMS TO HAVE GIVEN IT TO THEM – for he said I SAID

jesus never denied the blasphemy charge becasue he wasn't lieing to them. that is why he never said ever – i am not god

he repeatedly made comments to them that they were replying that he is blashpemed becasue they knew what he was saying, that he was all god is, nature word and works that he (jesus) was a shell a vessel a son that they seen grow up.'

same nature , same word, same works as god. not seperate and completly different individual as you want him to be.

peace2all
    Participant

outcomes not the same huh.

i worship the father as the almighty god jehovah creator of all.

jesus is the word and nature of god, his will was that of god and his work and words were of god's. he is out mediator and savior.

have faith and follow his way.

do you think different?

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (peace2all @ Jan. 05 2010,12:27)

jesus is the word and nature of god, his will was that of god and his work and words were of god's. he is out mediator and savior.

do you think different?

Hi peace2all,

I can't agree only because the wording is off.
    That will take some time.

Ed J

peace2all
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 05 2010,21:46)

Quote (peace2all @ Jan. 05 2010,12:27)

do you think different?

Hi peace2all,

I can't agree only because the wording is off.
    That will take some time.

Ed J

hi ED please word it your way of worship then please.

slight incorrect wording can cause the same thing or way to sound so different.

thanks

peace2all
    Participant

unless your other than a christian, i don't see what i written is wrong.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (peace2all @ Jan. 06 2010,02:39)

I worship the father as JEHOVAH GOD, creator of all.

HolySpirit is the word and nature of God, his will was that of God and His work and words are God's. Jeaus is out mediator and God's savior.

Have faith and follow God’s way.

How's that?
    Ed J

peace2all
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 06 2010,12:59)

Quote (peace2all @ Jan. 06 2010,02:39)

I worship the father as JEHOVAH GOD, creator of all.

HolySpirit is the word and nature of God, his will was that of God and His work and words are God's. Jeaus is out mediator and God's savior.

Have faith and follow God’s way.

How's that?
    Ed J

sounds good to me ED, you have faith and i'm sure you don't just say it, but are it in truth of your life.

jesus was seed of that spirit in mary's womb and was given that spirit also, thats why he is in unity of nature and word of god. he was the copy of the invisible god.

god's unity is complex.

keep strong in your faith.

Viewing 20 posts - 2,241 through 2,260 (of 4,516 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account