Who is the Father

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 19 posts - 501 through 519 (of 519 total)
  • Author
    Ed J
    Participant

Quote (katjo @ Feb. 11 2010,05:18)
    “Who is Jesus Christ?” THiNK ABOUT THIS!!

1) John 1:1 says “the Word was God.” John 1:14 says “the Word became flesh.”

2) Why is the question over Jesus’ true identity so important?

got questions.org
    KATJO

Hi Katjo,

1) Here are the FACTS, according to The Bible…

“The Word”(Holy Spirit) became fully flesh(in Jesus) at Jesus baptism by John;
    In Luke 4:1 He(Holy Spirit) led Jesus into the wilderness  and in Luke 4:14 He(Holy Spirit)
    caused Jesus to return from the wilderness! In Matt.26:39,42 He(Holy Spirit)
    made Jesus aware that he(Jesus) would have to die on a cross for the sins of mankind!
    This is how “The Word”(Jesus’ Father) was made flesh, and dwelt among us. (John 14:9 / John 1:14)
    John 3:34 For he whom God hath sent speaketh the words of God:
        for God giveth not the [HolySpirit] by measure unto him(Jesus Christ)
    After Jesus baptism, you can no longer give a % of how much HolySpirit was in Jesus!

2) Let’s look at the beginning of Jesus (physical) life from the standpoint of genetics.

Science suggests that blood in the fetus comes from the father’s genetics.
    That would mean “Jesus” had “GOD Blood” running through his veins.
    To put this in scientific terms (according to facts written in the Bible),
    that would mean Jesus at his birth was ½(50%) HOLYSPIRIT (Jesus’ FATHER Matt.1:18 / Matt.1:20),
    ¼(25%) from the tribe JUDAH (Mary’s Father’s tribe Luke 3:23-33) and
    ¼(25%) from the tribe of LEVI (Mary’s Mother’s tribe Luke 1:5).
    That would make Jesus “a Prophet”(Luke 3:31), “a Priest”(Luke 1:5),
    but the most important of all these, the “Son of GOD”( Matt.1:18 / Matt.1:20 / Luke 1:35)!

Acts 20:28 Take heed therefore unto yourselves, and to all the flock,
    over the which the HolySpirit hath made you overseers, to feed the church of God,
    which he(HolySpirit) hath purchased with his(HolySpirit's) own [God blood=74] (shed from Jesus'=74 veins).
    It’s the shedding of Jesus’ “God blood” that removes sin (Heb.9:22).
    “GOD The Father” raised Jesus back from the dead (Gal.1:1); for our Justification. (Rom.4:25)

Witnessing to the world in behalf of…
    117=יהוה האלהים(JEHOVAH GOD) YÄ-hä-vā hä ĔL-ō-Hêêm! (Psalm 45:17)
    Ed J (AKJV Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Anonymous
    Inactive

HOLY SPIRIT IS NOT THE FATHER!!

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (katjo @ Feb. 12 2010,14:03)
    HOLY SPIRIT IS NOT THE FATHER!!

Hi Katjo,

No Proof; huh?

The systems of religion and traditions of men communicate
    distortions of truth, confusion of mind, and distractions of spirit

יהוה האלהים(JEHOVAH GOD) YÄ-hä-vā hä ĔL-ō-Hêêm! (Psalm 45:17)

Elizabeth
    Participant

Quote (Elizabeth @ Feb. 12 2010,02:28)

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Feb. 11 2010,06:38)

Quote (Elizabeth @ Feb. 11 2010,04:50)

Quote (Ed J @ Feb. 10 2010,17:27)

Quote (Elizabeth @ Feb. 10 2010,16:59)
    To all

Is. 40:13  Who has directed the spirit of the LORD, or being his counsellor hath taugh him?”              

1 Cor. 8:4 “… and that there is none other God but one”.

Rom. 1:8  “First, I thank my God through Jesus Christ for you all…”
    1 Cor. 1:4  “I thank my God always on your behalf…”
    Phil. 1:3  “I thank my God upon every remembrance of you.”
    Col. 1:3  “We give thanks to God and the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ…”
    1Thes. 1:2  “We give thanks to God always for you all…”

If, the Holy Spirit was a person; why did Paul never thank “him”?

Eph. 4:6   “One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all”.

2Cr 4:3   But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:  

1Cr 2:12   Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God;
    that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God.  

Georg

Hi Georg,

The “HolySpirit” is INDEED a Person and is “The Entity” who is being “Thanked” Called GOD!

HolySpirit is “GOD:The Father” of Jesus Christ

יהוה האלהים(JEHOVAH GOD) YÄ-hä-vā hä ĔL-ō-Hêêm! (Psalm 45:17)

Ed

Not surprising, you got it backwards; The Father is the being, the Holy Spirit is his mind, his Holy Mind/Spirit. Or are you suggesting the Father has no mind? whose mind do you think Paul is talking about?

Phl 2:5 ¶ Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus:  

Also, you have conveniently left out some important scriptures that I gave you; not surprising either.

Georg

Hi Georg,
    The Holy Spirit is more than the MIND of God.
    Men love to elevate the mind.

Nick

How can the Holy Spirit/Mind be more than God, explain.

Georg

Nick

I guess no answer is better than a wrong answer, am I right?

Georg

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Georg,
    Read again.
    The Spirit of God is far more than just the mind of God.
    The Spirit is the full manifestation of God within creation while God Himself is yet in heaven where Jesus told us to pray to Him.

Anonymous
    Inactive

ED, GALATIONS 4;4WHEN THE TIME HAD FULLY COME, GOD SENT HIS SON, BORNOF A WOMEN, BORN UNDER LAW, (5)TO REDEEM THOSE UNDER LAW, THAT WE MIGHT RECEIVE THE FULL RIGHTS OF SONS.(6)GOD SENT THE SPIRIT OF HIS SON INTO OUR HEARTS!!!!. Do you see that? the spirit of his son into our hearts, thats the Holy Spirit!!!

katjo

Anonymous
    Inactive

Irene, I showed scripts befor to you that the Holy Spirit is a He! He speaks Rev 2;7, He intercedes Romans 8;26, He has eternal intellect 1 Corinth 12;11, and He has emotions Romans 15;30 HE IS A DIVINE PERRSON( eternal hebrews 9;14 He is all powerful luke 1;35 He is everywhere present Psalm 139;7 He is all-knowing 1Corith 2;10,11 HE IS CALLED GOD…ACTS 5;3,4

KATJO

Anonymous
    Inactive

Ed, heres another.(red letters, Jesus's words) JOhn 14;26 BUT THE COUNSELOR, THE HOLY SPIRIT, WHO THE FATHER WILL SEND IN MY NAME,(see that? in Jesus's name) will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I HAVE SAID TO YOU!! 14;16 THE COUNSELOR IS THE SPIRIT OF TRUTH. And is called (HIM) The world cannot except HIM because it neither sees HIM or knows HIM!(JESUS SPEAKING)

KATJO

Anonymous
    Inactive

ED, LUKE 4;1 DOES not say the word became flesh at Jesus's baptism, It simply says HE was full of the Holy Spirit, and led by th spirit into the dessert. MAtthew 26;39 Is not saying that the Holy spirit made Jesus aware he had to die on the cross for sins. He already knew it when He was praying. He said He had to ful-fill what was written of Him in scriptures! It wasnt just at that time. Acts 20;28 It was Jesus's blood that was shed, NOT THE HOLY SPIRIT! YOU ARE TWISTING!

katjo

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (katjo @ Feb. 15 2010,14:41)
    ED, GALATIONS 4;4WHEN THE TIME HAD FULLY COME, GOD SENT HIS SON, BORNOF A WOMEN, BORN UNDER LAW, (5)TO REDEEM THOSE UNDER LAW, THAT WE MIGHT RECEIVE THE FULL RIGHTS OF SONS.(6)GOD SENT THE SPIRIT OF HIS SON INTO OUR HEARTS!!!!.  Do you see that? the spirit of his son into our hearts, thats the Holy Spirit!!!

katjo

Hi Katjo,

People need: “BIBLE PERCEPTION“=151, to understand TRUEBIBLE TRUTH“=117 ! (AKJV Eph.4:22-24)

The “THREE” main “FEASTS OF GOD” are…

1) The Passover”=148; made possible by
    “JESUS MESSIAH”=148

2) Pentecost”=117 started  the “Former Rain”=117 of  
    “GOD THE FATHER”=117; “Spirit [of] God”=117(Holy Spirit)

3) Feast of Booths”=151 begins “The Latter Rain”=151 of the  
    “HOLY SPIRIT”=151(God The Father); “Feast [of] Tabernacles”=151.

Gal.4:3-8 Even so we, when we were children, were in bondage under the elements of the world: (2 Peter 3:10-12)
    But when the fulness of the time was come, God sent forth his Son, made of a woman, made under the law,
    To redeem them that were under the law, that we might receive the adoption of sons. (Rev.21:7)
    6: And because ye are sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father.
    Wherefore thou art no more a servant, but a [JEHOVAH SON=117]; and if a son, then an heir of God through Christ.
    Howbeit then, when ye knew not God, ye did service unto them (the systems of religion) which by nature are no gods.

Gal.4:6 Refers to the fulfillment of John 14:23: our own Personal “Pentecost”!

John 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will
    love him, and “WE“(Jesus' Father + Jesus) will come unto him(the believer), AND MAKE OUR ABODE WITH HIM.
                                [Isaiah 64:4-5 + Heb.9:28=John 14:23]

Isaiah 64:4-5 For since the beginning of the world men have not heard, nor perceived by the ear,
    neither hath the eye seen, O God(HolySpirit), beside thee, what he hath prepared for him that waiteth for him.
    Thou(HolySpirit + Jesus: A Personal “Pentecost”) meetest him(the Believer) that rejoiceth and worketh righteousness,
    those that remember thee in thy ways: behold, thou art wroth; for we have sinned: in those is continuance, and we shall be saved.
    “The Savior”=117 is “GOD The Father”=117 [117=יהוה האלהים] (JEHOVAH GOD) (Isaiah 43:11)
    Heb.9:28 So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many (“The Passover”);
    and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time (“Pentecost”) without sin unto salvation.

These verses refer to “believers” having their own Personal “Pentecost”; which can be illustrated as…

Jesus now sits at (the head of the corner) the right hand of “GOD The Father”=117;
    Geometry and Gematria can CLEARLY ILLUSTRATE this FACT (Jesus at The Father's right hand)!
    “The Large Box”=117 represents “GOD The Father”=117, “The Box”=74 inside represents “Jesus”=74!

Psalm 110:1-2 The LORD (יהוה YÄ-hä-vā) said unto my Lord (יהשוע YÄ-shü-ă),
    Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool.
    The LORD shall send the rod of thy strength (HolySpirit)
    out of Zion: rule thou in the midst of thine enemies.

YHVH is GOD=117
    PSALM 117is[The Bible's Center], the “[smallest chapter]” of the [LARGEST BOOK]!

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (katjo @ Feb. 15 2010,14:48)
    Irene, I showed scripts befor to you that the Holy Spirit is a He!  He speaks Rev 2;7, He intercedes Romans 8;26, He has eternal intellect 1 Corinth 12;11, and He has emotions Romans 15;30 HE IS A DIVINE PERRSON( eternal hebrews 9;14 He is all powerful luke 1;35 He is everywhere present Psalm 139;7 He is all-knowing 1Corith 2;10,11 HE IS CALLED GOD…ACTS 5;3,4

KATJO

Hi Katjo,

Great; except He's not a third person, He's “the First” GOD The Father!

God bless
    Ed J

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (katjo @ Feb. 15 2010,14:57)
    Ed, heres another.(red letters, Jesus's words) JOhn 14;26 BUT THE COUNSELOR, THE HOLY SPIRIT, WHO THE FATHER WILL SEND IN MY NAME,(see that? in Jesus's name) will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I HAVE SAID TO YOU!! 14;16 THE COUNSELOR IS THE SPIRIT OF TRUTH. And is called (HIM) The world cannot except HIM because it neither sees HIM or knows HIM!(JESUS SPEAKING)

KATJO

Hi Katjo,

More Great verses; but what's your point?

Ed J

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (katjo @ Feb. 15 2010,15:22)
    ED,
    1) LUKE 4;1 DOES not say the word became flesh at Jesus's baptism, It simply says HE was full of the Holy Spirit, and led by th spirit into the dessert.

2) MAtthew 26;39 Is not saying that the Holy spirit made Jesus aware he had to die on the cross for sins. He already knew it when He was praying. He said He had to ful-fill what was written of Him in scriptures! It wasnt just at that time.

3) Acts 20;28 It was Jesus's blood that was shed, NOT THE HOLY SPIRIT! YOU ARE TWISTING!

katjo

Hi Katjo,

1)  Hebrews 7:28 and John 1:13 refers to the birth and John 1:14 refers to the baptism;
    In John 1:15, the Baptist confirms the Apostle's account of How “The Word” (HolySpirit) became flesh!
    Luke 4:1 refers to HOW “The Word”(HolySpirit) started leading Jesus (Hebrews 2:6); as “GOD”=26 from the “Inside”
    !

2) Matt.26:39 was the final convincing He did (your right) know prior to that…
    Rev. 13:8 …the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.
    John 12:27 Now is my soul troubled; and what shall I say? Father,
    save me from this hour: but for this cause came I unto this hour.

3) Jesus blood didn't come from Adam? 1Cor:15:22: For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.
    Science suggests that blood in the fetus comes from the father’s genetics. (Matt.1:18 / Matt.1:20)
    That would mean “Jesus”=74 had “GOD Blood”=74 running through his veins. (Luke 1:35)
    It's the shedding of Jesus' “God blood” (From his Father) that removes sin. (Heb.9:22)
    “GOD The Father” raised Jesus back from the dead; for our Justification. (Rom.4:25)
    1 Timothy 6:20 O Timothy, keep that which is committed to thy trust (The Word of God),
    avoiding profane and vain babblings, and oppositions of science falsely so called:
    Acts 20:28 Take heed therefore unto yourselves, and to all the flock, (Hebrews 2:3-7)
    over the which HolySpirit hath made you overseers, to feed the church of God,
    which he(HolySpirit) hath purchased with his own (God)blood
    (Shed directly from the veins of Jesus: the “GOD Son”=74).
    Does this help you to understand “Bible Truth”=117 better?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Sorry Ed, but that was for Irene!! who keeps saying the Holy Spirit isnt a HE. WHy do you add Holy Spirit everywhere the scripture says God? God is spirit, who will send the HOLY SPIRIT in Jesus's name!! Christ is in you.(scriptual) (Word is Jesus, not Holy Spirit). your confusing your self! You have got to call on the Lord Jesus to receive the Holy Spirit. Baptism shows your faith in the Lord Jesus but excepting HIm into your heart is when you receive the Holy spirit..(scriptual) (speaking of Jesus) Acts 4;12 SALVATION IS FOUND IN NO ONE ELSE, FOR THERE IS NO OTHER NAME UNDER HEAVEN GIVEN BY WHICH WE MUST BE SAVED! and why did you add holy spirit in Acts 20;28???? It was Jesus's blood that was shed???

katjo

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (katjo @ Feb. 16 2010,14:27)
    Sorry Ed, but that was for Irene!! who keeps saying the Holy Spirit isnt a HE. WHy do you add Holy Spirit everywhere the scripture says God? God is spirit, who will send the HOLY SPIRIT in Jesus's name!! Christ is in you.(scriptual) (Word is Jesus, not Holy Spirit). your confusing your self! You have got to call on the Lord Jesus to receive the Holy Spirit. Baptism shows your faith in the Lord Jesus but excepting HIm into your heart is when you receive the Holy spirit..(scriptual) (speaking of Jesus) Acts 4;12 SALVATION IS FOUND IN NO ONE ELSE, FOR THERE IS NO OTHER NAME UNDER HEAVEN GIVEN BY WHICH WE MUST BE SAVED! and why did you add holy spirit in Acts 20;28???? It was Jesus's blood that was shed???

katjo

Hi Katjo,

I give much Scriptural backing to support my conclusions. Should any reader of this thread
    instead be persuaded by your religious opinionated comments without Scriptural backing?

Click Here

As I said before we can do an in depth Scriptural analysis on any point!
    You have dropped the ball concerning Rev.21, a study which we started!

Ed J

Anonymous
    Inactive

NO Ed, I wanted to finish Rev. but I wasnt on here for a few days and you and W.J. started a conversation so I posted I would wait till you were finished! Acts 20 sounds like you beleive in the trinity too, you just keep trying to keep them seperated. which cant be done. You quotted the HOLY SPIRIT is not a third person He is God the Father. And Acts says God bought the church with His own blood ( Jesus was crucified) If you see the two as one, why cant you see the 3 as one? Do you think so many people would of beleived in God if they hadnt seen Him in the flesh? COME ON!! Look what He went threw, look how many miracles He performed, He knew what He came to do, no ordiniary man could do what He did!NOBODY BUT GOD!!! So how can you deny scripts that even called Him the Lord God? When there is only one!!

katjo

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (katjo @ Feb. 17 2010,15:18)
    NO Ed, I wanted to finish Rev. but I wasnt on here for a few days and you and W.J. started a conversation so I posted I would wait till you were finished! Acts 20 sounds like you beleive in the trinity too, you just keep trying to keep them seperated. which cant be done. You quotted the HOLY SPIRIT is not a third person He is God the Father. And Acts says God bought the church with His own blood ( Jesus was crucified) If you see the two as one, why cant you see the 3 as one? Do you think so many people would of beleived in God if they hadnt seen Him in the flesh? COME ON!! Look what He went threw, look how many miracles He performed, He knew what He came to do, no ordiniary man could do what He did!NOBODY BUT GOD!!! So how can you deny scripts that even called Him the Lord God? When there is only one!!

katjo

Hi Katjo,

Here is what I believe concerning 'trinity' doctrine–>Sixth Post Down<–Click Here

We can begin after you understand my view; OK?

God bless
    Ed J
    http://www.holycityybiblecode.org

Anonymous
    Inactive

Keeps telling me page cannot be dis-played.

katjo

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (katjo @ Feb. 17 2010,15:47)
    Keeps telling me page cannot be dis-played.

katjo

Hi Katjo,

First go to Page 6 Post 6 of this thread.
    BELIEVERS PLACE » The Bible » English gematria: interfaces with akjv bible

Then go to Page 3 Post 4 of this thread.
    BELIEVERS PLACE » Scripture & Biblical Doctrine » Holyspirit is “god: the father” of jesus christ

That will bring you up to speed; OK?

God bless
    Ed J

Viewing 19 posts - 501 through 519 (of 519 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account