Who is the Father

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 401 through 420 (of 519 total)
  • Author
    Ed J
    Participant

Quote (katjo @ Feb. 05 2010,02:58)
    AND YOUR POST ON PAGE 37, 1) YOU HAVE ADDED HOLY SPIRIT EVERYWHERE YOU WANTED TO, WHERE IT IS SPEAKING OF JESUS! CHRIST IS IN YOU TOO… UNLESS 2) YOU FAIL THE TEST!

katjo

Hi Katjo,

1) I did that so you could see who the Revelator was referring to.
    2) Did I fail your religious dogma test?

Ed J

Anonymous
    Inactive

Ed, lets stay focused on one thing like you wanted. Im still waiting on you to show me with scripture were i am wrong on Rev. I will post it again… REV.19;1 Al-le-lu-ia,salvation, and glory and honour and power unto the Lord our GOD.(no capitals again, and says He is our God, right) (2)true and righteous are His judgements(who is judgeing us;(Christ) all judgeing is turned over to Him)scriptual) (7) give honour to Him, for the marriage of the Lamb has come (lamb;Christ) (11) the one sitting on the white horse is Christ. He is called Faithful and true (13) His name is called the word of God (Christ) (john tells us the word became flesh) (16) Still speaking of Christ on His thigh is written a name ;KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS (CAPITALS) than go to 21;2 new Jerusalem coming down from God out of heaven (3) And God himself will be with us. (5) says; he that sat upon the throne said I make all things new (6)and He said to me (still jesus) It is done, I am the Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end (same words of jesus in 1;8) (7) still speaking of Jesus) he that overcometh shall inherit all things; AND I WILL BE HIS GOD AND HE SHALL BE MY SON.

katjo

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (katjo @ Feb. 05 2010,12:44)
    Ed, lets stay focused on one thing like you wanted. Im still waiting on you to show me with scripture were i am wrong on Rev. I will post it again…   REV.19;1 Al-le-lu-ia,salvation, and glory and honour and power unto the Lord our GOD.(no capitals again, and says He is our God, right) (2)true and righteous are His judgements(who is judgeing us;(Christ) all judgeing is turned over to Him)scriptual) (7) give honour to Him, for the marriage of the Lamb has come (lamb;Christ) (11)  the one sitting on the white horse is Christ. He is called Faithful and true  (13) His name is called the word of God (Christ) (john tells us the word became flesh) (16) Still speaking of Christ  on His thigh is written a name ;KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS (CAPITALS) than go to 21;2  new Jerusalem coming down from God out of heaven (3) And God himself will be with us. (5) says; he that sat upon the throne said I make all things new (6)and He said to me (still jesus) It is done, I am the Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end (same words of jesus in 1;8) (7) still speaking of Jesus) he that overcometh shall inherit all things; AND I WILL BE HIS GOD AND HE SHALL BE MY SON.

katjo

Hi Katjo,

OK; which verse would you like to start with?

Ed J

Anonymous
    Inactive

Rev 19;1 all the way threw what I quotted.

katjo

Elizabeth
    Participant

Ed, lets stay focused on one thing like you wanted. Im still waiting on you to show me with scripture were i am wrong on Rev. I will post it again…   REV.19;1 Al-le-lu-ia,salvation, and glory and honour and power unto the Lord our GOD.(no capitals again, and says He is our God, right) (2)true and righteous are His judgements(who is judgeing us;(Christ) all judgeing is turned over to Him)scriptual) (7) give honour to Him, for the marriage of the Lamb has come (lamb;Christ) (11)  the one sitting on the white horse is Christ. He is called Faithful and true  (13) His name is called the word of God (Christ) (john tells us the word became flesh) (16) Still speaking of Christ  on His thigh is written a name ;KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS (CAPITALS) than go to 21;2  new Jerusalem coming down from God out of heaven (3) And God himself will be with us. (5) says; he that sat upon the throne said I make all things new (6)and He said to me (still jesus) It is done, I am the Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end (same words of jesus in 1;8) (7) still speaking of Jesus) he that overcometh shall inherit all things; AND I WILL BE HIS GOD AND HE SHALL BE MY SON.

katjo

kato   Let me give my two cents.   If I am not mistaken you do believe in the trinity, right?  That is were you are wrong.  Jesus is called God by His Father in Hebrew 1: 8-9 and John 1:1 were the Word is God.  However that makes no trinity.  lord Jesus our Savior is called God, but not above the Father God.  God is a title and both have other names.  Jehovah God is above all, and will always be above all.  There are Scriptures that will tell us that there is none beside the LORD God Jehovah our Heavenly Father.
    Deut. 4:35 “Unto thee it was shewed, that thou know that the LORD he is God, there is none beside Him.”

Deut. 6:4 “Hear O Israel The LORD our God is one LORD.” That LORD is in capital letters and that it is why it is called one LORD.

1 Corinth. 8:4  “And that there is none other God but one.”

Ephesians 4:6 one God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in us all.

The trinity doctrine is not of God, but of man,
    It was Quintus Septimus Florens Tertullian who first came up with it.  It is said that the trinity doctrine is his best achievement to Christianity.  Mainstream Christianity is deceived.

Math. 15:9 In vain they do worship Me, teaching the doctrine the commandments of man.

For your benefit come out of that system…..

Peace and Love Irene

Ed J
    Participant

Ed, lets stay focused on one thing like you wanted. Im still waiting on you to show me…
    REV.19;1 Al-le-lu-ia,salvation, and glory and honour and power unto the Lord our GOD.(no capitals again, and says He is our God, right)

katjo

Hi Katjo,

Rev.19:1 The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him,
    to show unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass;
    and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John:

The revealing Jesus Christ, which the HolySpirit gave to an angel, to show the believers things through John.
    Do you agree with this wording?

Ed J
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Quote (Ed J @ Feb. 04 2010,22:04)

Ed, lets stay focused on one thing like you wanted. Im still waiting on you to show me…
    REV.19;1 Al-le-lu-ia,salvation, and glory and honour and power unto the Lord our GOD.(no capitals again, and says He is our God, right)

katjo

Hi Katjo,

The revealing Jesus Christ, which the HolySpirit gave to an angel, to show the believers things through John.

Ed J

No

Because the text doesn't say the Holy Spirit gave it to him, but it says “God” (Theos) gave it to him!

Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, “I will send him unto you“…… Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: “for he shall not **speak of himself**; but whatsoever **he shall hear, that shall he speak**“: and he will shew you things to come. He shall glorify me: for “he shall receive of mine“, and shall shew it unto you. “All things that the Father hath are mine“: therefore said I, “**that he shall take of mine**, and shall shew it unto you“. John 16:7, 13-15

Blessings WJ

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi WJ,
    Indeed God gave of His Spirit to Jesus that Jesus could share that Spirit with his brothers.
    This is the unifying plan of God.

What is it that you refuse to understand?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thank you W.J. I am with you! AND NICK WHAT IS IT W.J. REFUSES TO UNDERSTAND?? WHAT ABOUT WHAT I QUOTTED YOU IN REV, JESUS' WORDS; 1;8 I AM THE ALPHA AND THE OMEGA, THE BEGINNING AND THE ENDING, SAIH THE LORD, WHICH IS AND WHICH WAS AND WHICH IS TO COME, ….THE ALMIGHTY!!

what part of that do you not understand?
    katjo

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Feb. 05 2010,14:19)

katjo

Hi Katjo,

Ed J

No

Because the text doesn't say the Holy Spirit gave it to him, but it says “God” (Theos) gave it to him!

Blessings WJ

Hi WJ,

The “HolySpirit” is θεος !
    Read the thread…
    HolySpirit is “GOD: The Father” of Jesus Christ!

Ed J

Anonymous
    Inactive

Irene, do you beleive in the trinity? that is were you are wrong!! You quote; lord Jesus our Savior is called God but not above the Father God?? So you beleive in more than one God than? huh?

katjo

Elizabeth
    Participant

Quote (katjo @ Feb. 05 2010,14:56)
    Irene, do you believe in the trinity? that is were you are wrong!! You quote; lord Jesus our Savior is called God but not above the Father God?? So you believe in more than one God than? huh?

katjo

keto  Understanding that God is a title it becomes so easy to say yes, there are more God's then the one that is Jehovah. Even Satan is called God of this earth.  He is holding all captive.  Only those who Jehovah God calls will be save from His wrath, soon to come on this evil world. There is however only one Jehovah.  There is none other LORD either.  Notice that it is in capital letters.  There is no trinity again its a man made doctrine and not of God, Jehovah God that is.  Boy be for real or are you a girl?  It does not matter either way you are wrong.  Prove all things. BTW sarcasm will get you no where. Not with me, you sound somewhat like my Husband. He would answer you so much differently.
    :D :D :D
    Irene

Quote (Elizabeth @ Feb. 04 2010,23:21)

Irene, do you believe in the trinity? that is were you are wrong!! You quote; lord Jesus our Savior is called God but not above the Father God?? So you believe in more than one God than? huh?

katjo

keto  Understanding that God is a title it becomes so easy to say yes, there are more God's then the one that is Jehovah. Even Satan is called God of this earth.  He is holding all captive.  Only those who Jehovah God calls will be save from His wrath, soon to come on this evil world. There is however only one Jehovah.  There is none other LORD either.  Notice that it is in capital letters.  There is no trinity again its a man made doctrine and not of God, Jehovah God that is.  Boy be for real or are you a girl?  It does not matter either way you are wrong.  Prove all things.  BTW sarcasm will get you no where.  Not with me, you sound somewhat like my Husband.  He would answer you so much differently.
    :D  :D  :D
    Irene

Irene

The definition of Polytheism is the belief in more than one God!

Polytheism  
    The worship of or belief in more than one god.
    (American Heritage Dictionary of the English Language)

Polytheism
    belief in several deities: the worship of or belief in more than one deity, especially several deities
    (Encarta® World English Dictionary, North American Edition)

Polytheism
    belief in or worship of more than one god
    (Merriam-Webster's Online Dictionary, 11th Edition)

Polytheism
    belief in many different gods
    (Cambridge International Dictionary of English)

Polytheism
    belief in or worship of many gods, or more than one god
    (Webster's New World College Dictionary, 4th Ed.)

Polytheism
    the belief in more than one god.
    (The Wordsmyth English Dictionary-Thesaurus)

Polytheism
    the belief in or worship of more than one god
    (Cambridge Dictionary of American English)

Blessings WJ

martian
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Feb. 06 2010,02:58)

katjo

keto  Understanding that God is a title it becomes so easy to say yes, there are more God's then the one that is Jehovah. Even Satan is called God of this earth.  He is holding all captive.  Only those who Jehovah God calls will be save from His wrath, soon to come on this evil world. There is however only one Jehovah.  There is none other LORD either.  Notice that it is in capital letters.  There is no trinity again its a man made doctrine and not of God, Jehovah God that is.  Boy be for real or are you a girl?  It does not matter either way you are wrong.  Prove all things.  BTW sarcasm will get you no where.  Not with me, you sound somewhat like my Husband.  He would answer you so much differently.
    Irene

Irene

Polytheism  

Polytheism
    belief in several deities: the worship of or belief in more than one deity, especially several deities

Polytheism

Polytheism

Polytheism

Polytheism

Polytheism

Blessings WJ

Amazing for one who seems to believe in three persons of God. LOL

Anonymous
    Inactive

Irene, No im not being sarcastic, Im trying to get you to read the scripture!. Rev. Speaking of Jesus KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS! read Rev.1;8 King James (red letters) He is the Lord god Almighty!
    Sorry if you dont like it but thats who He is.
    katjo

Quote (martian @ Feb. 05 2010,11:10)

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Feb. 06 2010,02:58)

katjo

Irene

Irene

Polytheism  

Polytheism

Polytheism

Polytheism

Polytheism

Polytheism

Polytheism

Blessings WJ

Amazing for one who seems to believe in three persons of God.   LOL

Martian

Yea, except we believe in One Divine Being.

It is kind of amazing how God is a “plural unity”.

Like the molecular structure of the Universe that reveals the Glory of God as plural!

Numbers are not even singular! Every thing is more than one thing! Think about it!

Blessings WJ

Anonymous
    Inactive

ED., why do you keep saying that is my opinion when i quote exactly what the word says; col 1;15 FOR ONE THING jESUS IS NOT THE CREATURE. I CLEARLY SHOWED YOU THAT. Firstborn over all creation: –does Not meaen the first thing God created, because verse 16 says all things were created by him and for him. The meaning is that Christ occupies the rank and pre-eminence of the FIRST BORN OVER ALL THINGS,( remember He is the first and the last, beginning and ending) that He sustains the most exalted rank in the universe; He is pre-eminent above all others; He is at the head of all things. and whats up with the other scriptures? It pretty hard to discuss when every scripture abour birds means rapture????

katjo

Anonymous
    Inactive

ED, we were going to stay focused on what I posted from Rev. Here it is again, we did nt agree with the first scripture how about (2)… REV.19;1 Al-le-lu-ia,salvation, and glory and honour and power unto the Lord our GOD.(no capitals again, and says He is our God, right) (2)true and righteous are His judgements(who is judgeing us;(Christ) all judgeing is turned over to Him)scriptual) (7) give honour to Him, for the marriage of the Lamb has come (lamb;Christ) (11) the one sitting on the white horse is Christ. He is called Faithful and true (13) His name is called the word of God (Christ) (john tells us the word became flesh) (16) Still speaking of Christ on His thigh is written a name ;KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS (CAPITALS) than go to 21;2 new Jerusalem coming down from God out of heaven (3) And God himself will be with us. (5) says; he that sat upon the throne said I make all things new (6)and He said to me (still jesus) It is done, I am the Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end (same words of jesus in 1;8) (7) still speaking of Jesus) he that overcometh shall inherit all things; AND I WILL BE HIS GOD AND HE SHALL BE MY SON.

katjo

Quote (Ed J @ Feb. 04 2010,22:47)

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Feb. 05 2010,14:19)

katjo

Hi Katjo,

Ed J

No

Blessings WJ

Hi WJ,

The “HolySpirit” is θεος !
    Read the thread…
    HolySpirit is “GOD: The Father” of Jesus Christ!

Ed J

Ed

So you say, but the scriptures disagree with you!

Blessings WJ

terraricca
    Participant

WJ
    you never answer me what is the Holy spirit ???? according to your understanding that is

Viewing 20 posts - 401 through 420 (of 519 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account