Who is the Father

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 241 through 260 (of 519 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

JUSTASKIN -TERRICA, EXPLIAN TO ME NOW THESE VERSES– Jesus callS himself the Lord God Almighty!
    Rev. 1:7 (NIV) “Look, he is coming with the clouds, and every eye will see him, even those who pierced him; and all the peoples of the earth will mourn because of him. So shall it be! Amen.”
    (Rev 1:8 NIV) “”I am the Alpha and the Omega,” says the Lord God, “who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty.
    WHO IS COMING IN THE CLOUDS? Verse 7, the one who was pierced. Jesus.
    What is his name? Verse 8, THE ALPHA AND OMEGA, THE LORD GOD, THE ALMIGHTY!
    (Rev 22:12 NIV) “”Behold, I am coming soon! My reward is with me, and I will give to everyone according to what he has done.”
    (Rev 22:13 NIV) “I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.”
    Who gives rewards at his soon coming? Verses 12, 13, the Alpha and the Omega.
    (Mat 16:27 NIV) “For the Son of Man is going to come in his Father's glory with his angels, and then he will reward each person according to what he has done.”
    Who is the Son of man that is coming in his Father's glory? Verse 27, it is The Son of Man, (Jesus). Compare with the Alpha and the Omega, the Lord God Almighty that is coming and was pierced, in Rev. 1: 7,8.
    (Rev 22:20 NIV) “He who testifies to these things says, 'Yes, I am coming soon.' Amen. Come, Lord Jesus.”
    Who is coming soon? the Lord Jesus. Compare Rev. 22: 12,13 as the Alpha and Omega!

KATJO

JustAskin
    Participant

katjo,

I thought I posted something but it looks like it didn't 'take'.

What I said was please can you re-post the part where you answered my questions, please. I'm not sure which post it is that you were answering.

If it is on the questions above then please reply in the same format that I posted the questions – like WJ has and how I resonded.

Regards,
    JustAskin

JustAskin
    Participant

Katjo. Jesus calls himself “The Lord God Almighty” and Terra explained that to you?

I thank the Lord that I am an ignorant person and unskilled in the ways of the learned.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (JustAskin @ Jan. 25 2010,23:11)
    WJ,

Does God the Father have a Spirit?  Yes
    Is that Spirit personal to him?  Yes (Holy Spirit. It is from the Father who alone is HOLY hence it is the ONE and ONLY 'HOLY SPIRIT')
    What is the name of God the Father?  The “I AM” (or “I am who I am” Jehovah, Yahweh, YHWH, Yashua – chose) to wit: “God Almighty”
    Your response: The Father is the Spirit who lives in my spirit which lives in “His Temple” (my Body)! His name is Jehovah!

Hi JustAskin,

That is where the 'confusion' comes in; everybody who claims 'i am' to (falsely) be their god
    are in a constant state of war against each other! This is because 'i am' is 'satan'!
    Religion claims him as their god so does many other deeply confused groups.

Luke 12:51-52: Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth? I tell you, Nay; but rather division:
    For from henceforth there shall be five in one house divided, three(Trinitarians) against two(non-Trinitarians),
    and two(non-Trinitarians) against three(Trinitarians). And that is YOUR CONDITION!
    You are fighting a 'useless' battle against the wrong enemy!
    satan (the not so great 'i am') is the REAL enemy!

Until you realize who the real enemy is, you will continue to fight against each other NEEDLESSLY!

Ed J
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Ed,
    There is no salvation through a false trinity god.
    That god did not send a Son.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi ED,
    Christ is not one with belial.
    The church is the body of Christ and not an amalgamation of truth with falsehood.
    Come out of her

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Jan. 26 2010,09:06)
    Hi ED,
    Christ is not one with belial.
    The church is the body of Christ and not an amalgamation of truth with falsehood.
    Come out of her

Hi Nick,

Those who believe in 'a trinity' have to ignore many scriptures, I know.

Here is how I see things (a bit more complete): Forth Post down…
    https://heavennet.net/cgi-bin….4;st=20

There are NO Bible Verses that don't fit into my view of GOD!

God bless
    Ed J
    http0://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Anonymous
    Inactive

JustAskin what I posted is on page 23, it is long and i didnt answer the way j.w. did,but id like you to read it. and no terrica didnt post anything about Jesus being Lord God Almighty! Read what I posted at the top of this post. Page25.

katjo

Anonymous
    Inactive

JustAskin some of the post is on page 24 too, and there is another post there Id like you to read.

katjo

Anonymous
    Inactive

Ed, were in the world do you get the I AM of the Bible is satan? You know our preacher who has a DR. degree in religion, (6 or 7 years) and 2 of Greek and Hebrew says He can take anybody back as far as the dead sea scrolls and show you that the King James matches the Hebrew so very close its not even funny. I cant beleive you would say I AM is satan, I would be scared to even have such thoughts!

katjo

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (katjo @ Jan. 26 2010,10:20)
    Ed, were in the world do you get the I AM of the Bible is satan? You know our preacher who has a DR. degree in religion, (6 or 7 years) and 2 of Greek and Hebrew says He can take anybody back as far as the dead sea scrolls and show you that the King James matches the Hebrew so very close its not even funny. I cant beleive you would say I AM is satan, I would be scared to even have such thoughts!

katjo

Hi Katjo,

The Bible “Must” be looked at a whole, not to just merely accept what people say of isolated verses.
    Don't be scared for me, “The REAL GOD” “YHVH” is resident in my being!
    The bible continually uses the phrase “Fear NOT”!

1John4:3-4: And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God:
    and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come;
    and even now already is it in the world. Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them:
    because greater is he that is in you(Ed J), than he (i am) that is in the world.

i am is the false god of this corrupt system of things!
    Look at the use of that word structure in the threads,
    everyone who uses it is attacking and accusing.

Isa:44:26: That confirmeth the word of his servant(Ed J), and performeth the counsel of his messengers;
    that saith to Jerusalem, Thou shalt be inhabited; and to the cities of Judah, Ye shall be built,
    and I will raise up the decayed places thereof:

God bless
    Ed J
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Anonymous
    Inactive

Sorry to say but when you dont beleive in the trinity you ignore alot of scriptures, and I dont beleive your beleif about I AM at all. Can you prove that?

katjo

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi KAT,
    The catholic church developed the trinity idea.
    Jesus never taught about it and he is the Word of God.

Listen to him.

God told you to on the mountain.

Anonymous
    Inactive

ED -1john 4;3,4, How do you get that meaning out of that???? Greater is He that is in you ( holy spirit)why did you put your name there?? ..He that is in the world, are people who want to be apart of the world,enstead of following God not (i am) that makes no sense to me.

katjo

Anonymous
    Inactive

Nick, and the word was God! You didnt answer my post when I asked you if you knew what the meaning of Lord Jesus Christ was?

katjo

Anonymous
    Inactive

Nick, let me ask you this, If you quote Jesus is the word of God and John1;1 says and the WORD WAS GOD, do you ignore that part? and what do you do when you read Gen1;1(God created the heaven and the earth, and than you get to John1;3( all things were made by Him)(who? better read it)10; He was IN THE WORLD and the world was made by Him, and the world knew Him not Hmmm?(11) HE CAME UNTO HIS OWN So you have (1) telling you the WORD was God (10) HE WAS IN THE WORLD and it was made by him (14) telling you the WORD became flesh, than you go to Col.1;6 tells us all things were created by the son, and He is before all things, Simple as can be to understand them scripts!

katjo

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi KAT,
    Can you find anything said by Jesus where he is claiming to be God?
    If not why look further?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Nick, See , you are looking,over scripture again because you cant answer about the scriptures I just quotted you!! ILl wait and see if you can explain them to me!! AND YES,SCRIPTURE SAYS HE IS THE LORD GOD,ALMIGHTY READ ALL THIS VERY CAREFULLY! Rev. 1:7 (NIV) “Look, he is coming with the clouds, and every eye will see him, even those who pierced him; and all the peoples of the earth will mourn because of him. So shall it be! Amen.” HE DOES CALL HIMSELF THE LORD GOD ALMIGHTY! READ ALL:

(Rev 1:8 NIV) “”I am the Alpha and the Omega,” says the LORD GOD “who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty.
    Who is coming in the clouds? Verse 7, the one who was pierced. Jesus.
    What is his name? Verse 8, the Alpha and the Omega, the Lord God, the Almighty.
    (Rev 22:12 NIV) “”Behold, I am coming soon! My reward is with me, and I will give to everyone according to what he has done.”
    (Rev 22:13 NIV) “I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.”
    Who gives rewards at his soon coming? Verses 12, 13, the Alpha and the Omega.
    (Mat 16:27 NIV) “For the Son of Man is going to come in his Father's glory with his angels, and then he will reward each person according to what he has done.”
    Who is the Son of man that is coming in his Father's glory? Verse 27, it is The Son of Man, (Jesus). Compare with the Alpha and the Omega, the Lord God Almighty that is coming and was pierced, in Rev. 1: 7,8.
    (Rev 22:20 NIV) “He who testifies to these things says, 'Yes, I am coming soon.' Amen. Come, Lord Jesus.”
    Who is coming soon? the Lord Jesus. Compare Rev. 22: 12,13 as the Alpha and Omega
    katjo

Anonymous
    Inactive

Nick here is another one; No one has ever seen God BUT “GOD THE ONE AND ONLY” who is at the Father's side, has made him known (John 1:18).Although Jesus was born as a babY in Bethlehem He claimed to have existed two thousand years earlier.
    “I tell you the truth,” Jesus answered, “before Abraham was born, I am!” (John 8:58
    Thomas said to him, “My Lord and my God!” (John 20:28 Jesus said to him, “Have you believed because you have seen me? Blessed are those who have not seen and yet have come to believe” (John 20:29 THIS ONE IS VERY IMPORTANT IT IS TELLING YOU GOD SHED HIS OWN BLOOD! Keep watch over yourselves and all the flock of which the Holy Spirit has made you overseers. Be shepherds of the church of God, which he bought with his own blood (Acts 20:28).

LIKE YOU ALWAYS SAYS; come out of her!
    katjo

Anonymous
    Inactive

nick,YOU CANT DENY THIS ONE EITHER, IT LITERALLY TELLS YOU CHRIST IS GOD! : Theirs are the patriarchs, and from them is traced the human ancestry of Christ, WHO IS GOD OVER ALL forever praised! Amen (Romans 9:5 While we wait for the blessed hope — the glorious appearing of our great God and Savior, Jesus Christ (Titus 2:13).

THESE SCRIPTURES ARE SO CLEAR, THERE IS NO WAY YOU CAN QUOTE THEM DIFFERENT!!
    KATJO

Viewing 20 posts - 241 through 260 (of 519 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account