Who is the anti-christ?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Texas
    Participant

Who is the Anti-Christ? How would we know?

I've always felt, that this would be a most difficult question to broach. I'd heard, that some believed, that this was only one single individual. That explanation didn't sit too-well with me, as did a lot of other Bible subjects that was explained to me, didn't. The few findings I had, had showed me, that this wasn't one single individual, but was a composite body of Men, Women, and Children; entire families of individuals. As in anything that has a beginning, it would certainly, at some point, have to end. So, then, just where did this composite body of individuals, arise from in the first place? For it had to have started from some point in time. Being that this subject is a Bible subject, it would have had to be, of necessity, something to do with the Twelve Apostles of Christ.

The definition of Anti-Christ in my dictionary, supports my theory, and will be seen from reading the definition set forth: “An opponent of, or disbeliever in Christ- The great antagonist of Christ expected to spread universal evil before the end of the World, but finally to be conquered at Christs second coming. A false Christ.” From the outset, we know, that today, there are many who do not believe in the Christ or any of his teachings; they actually do not even believe, there is a God; being, as they are Atheists.

Now, is it entirely possible that this composite body, had its first beginning, while the Apostles walked this earth? Is it possible that they, was actually associated with the Twelve Apostles at some point in time? We will see, that, that is exactly the case! Note the following:
    1 John 2:18
    18 Little children, it is the last hour: and as ye heard that antichrist cometh, even now have there arisen MANY antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last hour.
    18 Children, this is the last hour. You heard that the enemy of Christ would appear at this time, and many of Christ's enemies have already appeared. So we know that the last hour is here.
    1 John 2:19
    19 These people came from our own group, yet they were not part of us. If they had been part of us, they would have stayed with us. But they left, which proves that they did not belong to our group.
    1 John 2:19
    19 THEY went out from us, but THEY were not of us; for if THEY had been of us, THEY would have continued with us: but THEY went out, that THEY might be made manifest that THEY all are not of us.” So, John is telling us here, that these ones, had their origin from among the true Apostles of the Christ, and he is also telling us, that, there, are many of them even in his own day. He is also telling us, that they went out from among them. That is where this particular class had its first beginning, and would flourish and grow from that point on, until it reached its final fruitage. However, as long as the true Apostles was on the scene, this would seriously hamper their growth, at least for a time.

Now there would be a certain attitude that would be displayed by these ones, that would help us in identifying this one, today, in our own day. Paul focused on that same attitude in 2 Thessalonians 2:3-12 Where he tells us this:
    2 Thessalonians 2:3-12 (New American Standard Bible)
    3Let no one in any way deceive you, for it will not come unless the APOSTASY COMES FIRST, and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the son of destruction,
    4 WHO OPPOSES {An Opponent or Anti-Christ} and EXALTS HIMSELF above every so-called god or object of worship, so that he takes his seat in the temple of God, displaying himself as being God.
    5 Do you not remember that while I was still with you, I was telling you these things? As I showed you already, John had written about those very ones, and called them, the Anti-Christ.
    6 “And you know what restrains him now, so that in his time he will be revealed.”
    7 For the mystery of lawlessness IS ALREADY AT WORK; only he who now RESTRAINS HIM will do so UNTIL HE IS TAKEN OUT OF THE WAY.
    8`Then that lawless one will be revealed whom the Lord will slay with the breath of His mouth and bring to an end by the appearance of His coming;”
    9 that is, the one whose coming is in accord with THE ACTIVITY OF SATAN, with all power and signs and false wonders,
    10 and with all the deception of wickedness for those who perish, because they DID NOT RECEIVE THE LOVE OF THE TRUTH, so as to be saved.
    11 For this reason God will send upon them a deluding influence so that THEY WILL BELIEVE WHAT IS FALSE, 12 in order that they all may be judged who DID NOT BELIEVE THE TRUTH, but took pleasure in wickedness.“

We can see from this, that this composite body was made up of Apostate Christians! These ones would oppose, anyone on this earth, who was really preaching and teaching the Truth of the Bible. They would listen to no truth of the Bible, as delivered by those ones Jehovah had personally chosen himself, for that work. They would exalt themselves even over them. Revelation 12:17;19:10-

I should point out now, that along with this, lawless breed, there would be some, given the work of witnessing to Jesus, as these two scriptures in the Revelation account will reveal. “And the dragon grew wrathful at the Woman, and went off to wage war with the remaining ones of her seed, who observe the commandments of God, and have THE WORK OF BEARING WITNESS TO JESUS.” As early as, the account in Genesis Jehovah had foretold ahead of time, this enmity that would exist between the seed of satan, and his heavenly glorified Woman: “And I shall put enmity between you and the Woman and between your seed and her seed. He will bruise you in the head, and you will bruise him in the heel.” {Genesis 3:15} So, Jesus, being as he was, the promised seed,would deliver the death blow to satan, while satan would merely bruise the heel of the Christ. {Revelation 20:7-10} {Matthew 25:41}

That was because of the awesome power of Jehovah, who would very easily resurrect the Christ, as he did. {Acts 2:24} So, even now, there are those of satans seed, that will fight to the death, against those ones who actually do have the 'work of bearing witeness to Jesus,' while themselves making claim that they are Christians.
    Notice now, how Paul was in complete harmony with the Apostle John who had spoken about the Anti-Christ. Paul told us, that, this lawlessness was “aleady at work.” As John had told us, “even now, there have arisen many Anti-Christs.” So, one and the same thing, the Anti-Christ, and the Man of Lawlessness!

Now, getting back, to this 'Activity of Satan,' and 'his seed.' Jesus himself gave the parable of the wheat and the weeds in the field, that showed exactly when, his seed, would be thoroughly established, and planted. In this parable, Jesus showed, what activity satan was involved in, and just exactly when that would take place, for he tells us in that parable, this: “While men were sleeping {in death} his enemy came and oversowed weeds in among the wheat.” Now, indirectly the Apostle Paul, made reference to this, in these words: “Only he who only now, restrains him, will do so, until he is taken out of the way. 2 Thessalonians 2:7 Now, what was it, that needed to be taken out of the way that was hampering the growth of satans seed? The Twelve Apostles of Christ, had the Holy Spirit working in them, in a very powerful way. It was because of that, that they was able to teach Jehovah's word without error. They taught, the truth of the Bible, like no one else ever could, other than the Christ, their teacher. They held in check, this Anti-Christ, this Man of lawlessness, while they lived.

While alive, with that Holy Spirit operative on them, none of the Anti-Christs or man of lawlessness class, could gain any foot-hold at all. It would only be, after the last Apostle died off from the earthly scene, that, the seeds oversowed in among the wheat, would begin to grow and flourish, until it reached final fruition when this composite man, at the
    end of this growth, like a field of wheat, ready for harvest, would actually take a seat, right in the Temple of God, professing himself to be God. All of this Jesus pointed out would occur, 'while men were sleeping.' When the Holy Spirit returned to the God who had sent it. Then, this Anti-Christ, this man of lawlessness had free reign, to take up the positions of the Twelve Apostles. {Matthew 13:24–30–36–43}

View this entire World right now! What do you see? Do you see, the World teeming with those who teach as the Christ did? As his true Apostles did? Do you see them closely following the example he set? Teaching only the truth of the Bible, as he taught it? Walking in it? Living it day to day?

No! You do not! You see a World teeming with false Religion, and within their ranks, the full blown fruitage of the seed planted by the devil. The ones who will fight to the death, those ones that really do have the work of bearing witness to Jesus, while they involve themselves in their teaching work. This demonic seed, will throw out their snide-innuendos, their slurs, their insults; and all the while making claim to being Christians.

View the earth! It is literally teeming, with the seed of satan the devil, and evil false teachings permeate and spreads through this World like the spiritual poison that it is, because of this demonic seed. Evil Wars have been fought by this demonic seed, killing over one-hundred Million in our Century alone. Two Japanese Cities was Atom-Bombed by this evil demonic seed, killing thousands upon thousands of people, and other atrocities to numerous to count have been perpetrated by this same demonic seed.

Can anyone imagine the Christ, his Apostles and all of his first Century followers involving themselves in this type of slaughter?
    Jesus said: “My Kingdom is no part of this World, if my Kingdom were part of this World my attendants would have fought that I should not be delivered up to the Jews, But, as it is, my Kingdom is not from this source.” “I have given your word to them, but the World has hated them, because they are no part of this World just as I am no part of this World.” {John 17:14-16} For certain sure, neither the Christ nor any of his first Century followers, would have involved themselves in a slaughter, the likes of which this Worlds Christians have involved themselves in. Let no one ever believe that, that, could ever be true. Paul showed a very good reason for that separateness, when he stated the following:
    Young's Literal Translation (YLT) 1 Corinthians 10:20
    20[No,] but that the things that the nations sacrifice — they sacrifice to demons and not to God; and I do not wish you to come into the fellowship of the demons.
    1 Corinthians 10:22
    22 do we arouse the Lord to jealousy? are we stronger than He?

Absolutely never would the Apostles of the Christ, or any of his first Century followers, would have shared with this Blood hungry demonized World in their mass slaughters of their own kind; not on your life, they would not! The Nations sacrifices was offered to the Devil, and never would they have had any part of that, as might be expected.

Then, too, there`s the matter of all of their false teachings to consider. Did Paul reveal anything about those teachings
    1 Timothy 4:1-5 (Darby Translation)
    1 Timothy 4
    1 But the Spirit speaks expressly, that in latter times some shall apostatise from the faith, giving their mind to deceiving spirits and teachings of demons
    2 speaking lies in hypocrisy, cauterised as to their own conscience,
    3 forbidding to marry, [bidding] to abstain from meats, which God has created for receiving with thanksgiving for them who are faithful and know the truth.
    4 For every creature of God [is] good, and nothing [is] to be rejected, being received with thanksgiving;
    5 for it is sanctified by God's word and freely addressing [him].

To carry these Apostate teachings further, it should be mentioned, about the Doctrine of the Holy Trinity {as its called} {Nothing Holy about it though, unholy would be a better description of it} then, there's the immortality of the human souls, that every one possesses a soul- the torment in a fiery hell for all eternity, the everyones going to heaven idea, the fancy titles Christendoms Clergy have bestowed upon themselves- “Father” “Holy Father” “Most Holy Father” on and on their lofty titles go! Titles that belong solely to the King of Eternity, Jehovah God, alone! {John 17:11} One and all, 'doctrines of demons,' as Paul stated!

One might ask now: “For how much longer is this facade going to be allowed to go on?”

Now, as for the exact day and hour for divine intervention to occur, no one, could supply that hour and day, bacause no one knows it, not even the Son of God, knew that. He said so himself: “Concerning that day and hour nobody knows, neither the angels of the heavens nor the Son, but only the Father.” {Matthew 24:36}

What with all of the composite sign, Jesus gave to identify the time period that he would come into Kingdom power; even with that prticular sign being in evidence, right now, we still don't know, when the exact moment to occur, will arrive. One thing we do know, though,is what Isaiah had to say about this very thing; for he stated, the following:
    Isaiah 60:22 (New Century Version)
    22 The smallest family will grow to a thousand.
    The least important of you will become a powerful nation.
    I am the Lord,
    and when it is time, I will make these things happen quickly.”

With that, Jesus told us: “You also, keep ready, because at an hour that you do not think likely the Son of Man is coming.” {Matthew 24:44} {Luke 12:40}

Reading through this composite sign that Jesus gave in Matthew 24- Mark 13- Luke 21, we can see, that we're somewhere close to that actual day and hour, and keeping in mind, that Jehovah will speed things up in his own time; it could come upon us all, very suddenly, very quickly, when it is least expected to occur. As Jesus informed us, he was coming 'like a thief in the night.' Now, a theif, doesn't send you a quick e-mail message, or give you a phone-call, or write a letter, or knock on your door, announcing his arrival. You leave your house, unsuspecting, you arrive home, your belongings are all missing. A Total surprise! Everythings gone! Never to be retrieved! In this case, your life will be gone, if you havn't proved yourself ready, as Jesus told us all. Life that will never be able to be retrieved, perhaps because no preparations was made, to survive that last final day.

It may well be, that this facade, spoken about here, may all come to an abrubt end. The seeds planted by the devil, will all be caught in a snare, suddenly, unexpectedly. As follows:
    Luke 21:34-36 (Holman Christian Standard Bible)
    The Need for Watchfulness
    34 “Be on your guard, so that your minds are not dulled from carousing, drunkenness, and worries of life, or that day will come on you unexpectedly 35 like a trap. For it will come on all who live on the face of the whole earth. 36 But be alert at all times, praying that you may have strength to escape all these things that are going to take place and to stand before the Son of Man.”

As I said, the seeds that satan sowed in among the wheat, are not included here, because there is no possible way, that they will be able to escape thier eternal fate, when the Son of Man arrives. I must say say here, that, that, is all inclusive. The entire empire of false religion on this earth, will be caught in this trap; they will all {the adherants of all of the Churches of Chrisendom on this earth now} will be ensnared in this trap. They will all be swept away with Jehovah's broom of destruction. Jesus made that very clear as he was speaking to the Religious leaders of his time period, when he said to them, the following: Matthew 23:33 (The Message)
    33-34″Snakes! {Like the original serpent, the devil} Reptilian sneaks&#33
    ; Do you think you can worm your way out of this? Never have to pay the piper? It's on account of people like you that I send prophets and wise guides and scholars generation after generation—and generation after generation you treat them like dirt, greeting them with lynch mobs, hounding them with abuse.”

This is an accurate description of how, the entire realm of religious Christendom has treated, these true followers of the Christ, since the first Century. Those who actually do have the 'work of bearing witness to Jesus.' This demonic seed, is exactly like their father, the devil, who himself fought against the truth by even trying to out-wit the true Messiah, by himself misapplying scripture; even knowing full well, that Jesus had the very knowledge of God, and was himself taught by God. Can you imagine the audacity of that? His seed, today, is exactly like him, their father, the devil. Matthew {4:1–11} {Luke 4:1–13}

What words might Jesus have for these ones today, who frequent the Churches of Christendom? Would it sound like this: “You are from, your father, the devil, and you wish to do the desires of your father, that one was a manslayer when he began, and he did not stand fast in the truth, because truth is not in him. When he speaks the lie, he speaks according to his own disposition, because he is a liar, and the father of the lie.” {John 8:44} So, this seed planted by him in the field {The world} is exactly like their father. They speak only religious lies, because, like their father, the truth is not in them. They are all, liars, like their father.

How would the Apostles of Christ dealt with these ones today, was he to be walking this earth,now? Perhaps, in this fashion:
    Acts 13:8-10 (English Standard Version)
    8 But Elymas the magician (for that is the meaning of his name) opposed them, seeking to turn the proconsul away from the faith. 9 But Saul, who was also called Paul, filled with the Holy Spirit, looked intently at him 10 and said, “You son of the devil, you enemy of all righteousness, full of all deceit and villainy, will you not stop making crooked the straight paths of the Lord? So, we see, that there was a hard line drawn between, the Christ and his first Century followers, and this demonic seed.

How, much longer, will this foretold enmity, between the devils seed, and the seed of the Woman go on? Like any field, planted by any farmer, there comes the time of the harvest, when the suitable ripe fruits and vegetables are all picked for eating, or selling. So, too, with this field, where the devil oversowed weeds in among the wheat. This particular field, in question, is reaped during the harvest season, by the angels, sent out by the Christ. As follows:
    Matthew 13:24-30 (Amplified Bible)
    24 Another parable He set forth before them, saying, The kingdom of heaven is like a man who sowed good seed in his field.
    25 But while he was sleeping, his enemy came and sowed also darnel (weeds resembling wheat) among the wheat, and went on his way.
    26 So when the plants sprouted and formed grain, the darnel (weeds) appeared also.
    27 And the servants of the owner came to him and said, Sir, did you not sow good seed in your field? Then how does it have darnel shoots in it?
    28 He replied to them, An enemy has done this. The servants said to him, Then do you want us to go and weed them out?
    29 But he said, No, lest in gathering the wild wheat (weeds resembling wheat), you root up the [true] wheat along with it.
    30 Let them grow together until the harvest; and at harvest time I will say to the reapers, Gather the darnel first and bind it in bundles to be burned, but gather the wheat into my granary. Now for the explanation of that parable:
    Matthew 13:36-43 (Amplified Bible)
    36Then He left the throngs and went into the house. And His disciples came to Him saying, Explain to us the parable of the darnel in the field.
    37He answered, He Who sows the good seed is the Son of Man.
    38The field is the world, and the good seed means the children of the kingdom; the darnel is the children of the evil one,
    39And the enemy who sowed it is the devil. The harvest is the close and consummation of the age, and the reapers are angels.
    40Just as the darnel (weeds resembling wheat) is gathered and burned with fire, so it will be at the close of the age.
    41The Son of Man will send forth His angels, and they will gather out of His kingdom all causes of offense [persons by whom others are drawn into error or sin] and all who do iniquity and act wickedly,
    42And will cast them into the furnace of fire; there will be weeping and wailing and grinding of teeth.
    43Then will the righteous (those who are upright and in right standing with God) shine forth like the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Let him who has ears [to hear] be listening, and let him consider and perceive and understand by hearing.

The evidence is, that the Christ arrived in Kingdom power in the year 1914, when he SAT DOWN at the right hand of his Father, and a separating work was supposed to begin between the sheep and the goats, as Mathew will explain:
    The Judgment
    31″But when the Son of Man comes in His glory, and all the angels with Him, then He will sit on His glorious throne.
    32″All the nations will be gathered before Him; and He will separate them from one Matthew 25:31-46 (New American Standard Bible)
    another, as the shepherd separates the sheep from the goats;
    33and He will put the sheep on His right, and the goats on the left.
    34″Then the King will say to those on His right, 'Come, you who are blessed of My Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world.
    35'For I was hungry, and you gave Me something to eat; I was thirsty, and you gave Me something to drink; I was a stranger, and you invited Me in;
    36naked, and you clothed Me; I was sick, and you visited Me; I was in prison, and you came to Me.'
    37″Then the righteous will answer Him, 'Lord, when did we see You hungry, and feed You, or thirsty, and give You something to drink?
    38'And when did we see You a stranger, and invite You in, or naked, and clothe You?
    39'When did we see You sick, or in prison, and come to You?'
    40″The King will answer and say to them, 'Truly I say to you, to the extent that you did it to one of these brothers of Mine, even the least of them, you did it to Me.'

We see from this, that only the righteous ones, {Sheeplike} as viewed by Jehovah inherit the Kingdom, for thier righteous acts towards the Brothers of his. What though, of the Goats? {On his left} {The demon seed} Read on:

41 “Then He will also say to those on His left, 'Depart from Me, accursed ones, into the ETERNAL FIRE which has been prepared for the devil and his angels;
    42 for I was hungry, and you gave Me nothing to eat; I was thirsty, and you gave Me nothing to drink;
    43 I was a stranger, and you did not invite Me in; naked, and you did not clothe Me; sick, and in prison, and you did not visit Me.'
    44 “Then they themselves also will answer, 'Lord, WHEN DID WE SEE YOU hungry, or thirsty, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not take care of You?'
    45 “Then He will answer them, 'Truly I say to you, to the extent that you did not do it to one of the least of these, YOU DID NOT DO IT TO ME.'
    46 “These will go away into ETERNAL PUNISHMENT, but the righteous into eternal life.” Now, has this work been done as yet? Can we tell with accuracy? No! We cannot! If it isn't done, as yet, it will be done, for certain!

There was yet one more thing that had to be done before World destruction would begin. When it was completed, then World destruction would begin. What was that? As follows:
    Matthew 24:29-31 (New American Standard Bible)
    The Glorious Return
    29″But immediately after the tribulation of those days THE SUN WILL BE DARKENED, AND THE MOON WILL NOT GIVE ITS LIGHT, AND THE STARS WILL FALL from the sky, and the po
    wers of the heavens will be shaken.
    30″And then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in the sky, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the SON OF MAN COMING ON THE CLOUDS OF THE SKY with power and great glory.
    31″And He will send forth His angels with A GREAT TRUMPET and THEY WILL GATHER TOGETHER His elect from the four winds, from one end of the sky to the other.

According to this, the heavenly High-Calling of God, would be gathered from the four winds, from one extremity of the heavens to the other extremity. We notice from this that this special gathering work is done when the Christ becomes actively involved in his Kingdom reign. This is what marks World destruction, when satan and his seed, are swept from this earth by Jehovah's 'broom of destruction.' How do we know for certain, that, that, is true? From the following account in Revelation. Which tells us this:
    Revelation 7:1-4 (New American Standard Bible)
    1 After this I saw four angels standing at the four corners of the earth, holding back the four winds of the earth, so that no wind would blow on the earth or on the sea or on any tree.
    2 And I saw another angel ascending from the rising of the sun, having the seal of the living God; and he cried out with a loud voice to the four angels to whom it was granted to harm the earth and the sea,
    3 saying, “Do not harm the earth or the sea or the trees until we have sealed the bond-servants of our God on their foreheads.”
    4 And I heard the number of those who were sealed, one hundred and forty-four thousand sealed from every tribe of the sons of Israel.”

This tells us, that, this sealing work, of the chosen number of the elect, is not complete as yet. The door to that calling is yet still open, and will remain open until those four angels let loose those four winds of destruction. When the very last one is sealed, then World destruction will come. It might be compared, to the time that Lot came out of Sodom, because, almost immediately, when lot came out of Sodom. Jehovah rained fire and sulpher down upon those Cities, and wiped them of the face of this earth.
    Genesis 19:14-28 (New American Standard Bible)
    14 Lot went out and spoke to his sons-in-law, who were to marry his daughters, and said, “Up, get out of this place, for the LORD will destroy the city ” But he appeared to his sons-in-law to be jesting.
    15 When morning dawned, the angels urged Lot, saying, “Up, take your wife and your two daughters who are here, or you will be swept away in the punishment of the city.”
    16 But he hesitated. So the men seized his hand and the hand of his wife and the hands of his two daughters, for the compassion of the LORD was upon him; and they brought him out, and put him outside the city.
    17 When they had brought them outside, one said, “Escape for your life! Do not look behind you, and do not stay anywhere in the valley; escape to the mountains, or you will be swept away.”
    18But Lot said to them, “Oh no, my lords!
    19 “Now behold, your servant has found favor in your sight, and you have magnified your lovingkindness, which you have shown me by saving my life; but I cannot escape to the mountains, for the disaster will overtake me and I will die;
    20 now behold, this town is near enough to flee to, and it is small. Please, let me escape there (is it not small?) that my life may be saved.”
    21 He said to him, “Behold, I grant you this request also, not to overthrow the town of which you have spoken.
    22 “Hurry, escape there, for I CANNOT DO ANYTHING UNTIL YOU ARRIVE THERE.” Therefore the name of the town was called Zoar.
    23 The sun had risen over the earth when Lot came to Zoar.
    24 Then the LORD rained on Sodom and Gomorrah brimstone and fire from the LORD out of heaven,
    25 and He overthrew those cities, and all the valley, and all the inhabitants of the cities, and what grew on the ground.
    26 But his wife, from behind him, looked back, and she became a pillar of salt.
    27 Now Abraham arose early in the morning and went to the place where he had stood before the LORD;
    28 and he looked down toward Sodom and Gomorrah, and toward all the land of the valley, and he saw, and behold, the smoke of the land ascended like the smoke of a furnace.”

So, Jehovah allowed Lot to reach a place of safety, before he brought those Cities to ruin. It probably happened very quickly, after Lot left that City, because the apostle Luke tells us,
    New American Standard Bible (NASB) Luke 17:28
    28 “It was the same as happened in the days of Lot: they were eating, they were drinking, they were buying, they were selling, they were planting, they were building;
    (NASB)
    Luke 17:29
    29 but ON THE DAY that Lot went out from Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven and destroyed them all.”

Just as surly as Jehovah destroyed those Cities back in the days of Lot, we can put full faith in the fact that Reigious Christendom {THE SEED OF SATAN} will experiance a like fate, when the last of the least of the Brothers of Christ, is sealed for his high office as a King and Priest, to reign with the Christ for the thousand year period.

My! What a terrible shock, the World empire of Religion on this earth, is in for! On a Global-Scale, they will experience first hand, exactly what Jehovah was talking about, when he had his Prophet Zephaniah, pen these following words: “Neither their siver nor their gold will be able to deliver them in the day of Jehovah's fury, but by the fire of his zeal the whole earth will be devoured, because he will make an extermination, indeed a terrible one, of all the inhabitants of the earth.” All, that is, but for the ones, he had his prophet Joel write about: “And it must occur that everyone who calls on the name of Jehovah will get away safe, for in Mount Zion {Heavenly Mount Zion} and in Jerusalem {Heavenly new Jerusalem} there will prove to be the escaped ones, just as Jehovah has said, and in among the survivors, whom Jehovah is calling.” None, that Jehovah isn't calling will make it away safe.These escaped ones are the ones who had 'the work of bearing witness to Jesus.' Christendoms great system of religion, could not stand to even listen to the work these ones had to do, much less, do it themselves. They would not tolerate it! Not for a moment! {Zephaniah 1: 14-18} {Joel 2:32} {Hebrews 12:18-24} {Revelation 3:12;14:1}

There was a time, when some didn't believe that those Cities Jehovah destroyed, even existed, but a team of Archeologists discovered the sites where those Cities was located. They said that they found deep ash in the soil. Mixed in with that ash, they found large balls of sulpher. From that, they calculated that the temperature of those Cities when hit with that burning sulpher from above, reached about 4000 degrees farenheit. Worry about Man's nuclear power? There only small candles when compared with the Awesome power of Jehovah.

Cindy
    Participant

Texas

Do you know you have three threads about this guy on page 2?

Georg

ArcAngel
    Participant

There is a difference between BEING anti-Christ And THE Anti-Christ. What You have been describing, is BEING Antichrist. The Antichrist is Known by many names in te Bible, In Revelations, He is the Beast. His number is 666. The one who will BE the Anti-Christ, but hasn't risen to power yet IS on this earth. He will be 30 yrs old in 2012. I'm watching for him to rise to power by the end of this year. Their will be a false peace in Israel negotiated and Im betting somehow he will be the key member to do it. The Cainites have done their job well through out history to pave the way for him, kept under many different names and hidden in different groups. And above all kept their blood lines pure Working to bring the Antichrist into being.

Lucifer's season is almost over, Praise be to God. And we wont have to put up with him much longer when Jesus sets up his new Kingdom here on Earth.

Cindy
    Participant

Hello ArcAngel

This is not the first post from Texas on Antichrist, check out page 2 on this thread.

Georg

ArcAngel
    Participant

Either he is REALLY long winded and likes to see his own typing, Or does a really good copy and paste job from some manual he has. But its obvious he has very little knowledge on THE Anti-Christ.I went as far back as page 4 and he has A LOT of repeat threads, Maybe he thinks if he says the same thing over and over like Obama did in his campeign people might start getting brainwashed here like they did then. Hey I dont know WHAT his problem is, but he has deffinetly drank SOME cool-aide somewhere.

david
    Participant

Or does a really good copy and paste job from some manual he has. But its obvious he has very little knowledge on THE Anti-Christ.

Scripture says there are “many antichrists.” You, and the movie, media industry say there is “the” anti-christ.

You are right in that the beast is certainly “an” antichrist. But again, the Bible plainly says there were many anti-christs, even in the time of the apostles. By definition, anything or anyone that is or teaches against Christ is anti-christ.

But nowhere IN THE BIBLE is the word anti-christ linked with one great big scary movie style person. There are “many antichrists.”

ArcAngel
    Participant

Yes but there will only be ONE that will come to power, die from a mortal wound, rise again after 3 1/2 days, And when he rises, will no longer be who he was before. For while he is dead Lucifer WILL ASSEND into that body and thus be THE Anti-Christ of the last days. and in revelations he is reffered to as the beast. THAT is the only one I am concerned with Lucifer incarnate. The many antchrists you refer to are men that are against Christ. BIG DIFFERENCE

Cindy
    Participant

Quote (ArcAngel @ June 08 2009,02:02)
    Yes but there will only be ONE that will come to power, die from a mortal wound, rise again after 3 1/2 days, And when he rises, will no longer be who he was before. For while he is dead Lucifer WILL ASSEND into that body and thus be THE Anti-Christ of the last days. and in revelations he is reffered to as the beast. THAT is the only one I am concerned with Lucifer incarnate. The many antchrists you refer to are men that are against Christ. BIG DIFFERENCE

ArcAngel

What you claim, you can show me in scriptures, right?

Georg

ArcAngel
    Participant

Revelation 12
    9 The giant dragon was thrown down out of heaven. (He is that old snake called the devil or Satan, who tricks the whole world.) The dragon with his angels was thrown down to the earth.

Revelation 13
    The Two Beasts
    1 Then I saw a beast coming up out of the sea. It had ten horns and seven heads, and there was a crown on each horn. A name against God was written on each head.2 This beast looked like a leopard, with feet like a bear's feet and a mouth like a lion's mouth. And the dragon gave the beast all of his power and his throne and great authority.3 One of the heads of the beast looked as if it had been killed by a wound, but this death wound was healed. Then the whole world was amazed and followed the beast.4 People worshiped the dragon because he had given his power to the beast. And they also worshiped the beast, asking, “Who is like the beast? Who can make war against it?”

5 The beast was allowed to say proud words and words against God, and it was allowed to use its power for forty-two months.6 It used its mouth to speak against God, against God's name, against the place where God lives, and against all those who live in heaven.7 It was given power to make war against God's holy people and to defeat them. It was given power over every tribe, people, language, and nation.8 And all who live on earth will worship the beast—all the people since the beginning of the world whose names are not written in the Lamb's book of life. The Lamb is the One who was killed.

9 Anyone who has ears should listen:
    10 If you are to be a prisoner,
    then you will be a prisoner.
    If you are to be killed with the sword,
    then you will be killed with the sword.
    This means that God's holy people must have patience and faith.

11 Then I saw another beast coming up out of the earth. It had two horns like a lamb, but it spoke like a dragon.12 This beast stands before the first beast and uses the same power the first beast has. By this power it makes everyone living on earth worship the first beast, who had the death wound that was healed.13 And the second beast does great miracles so that it even makes fire come down from heaven to earth while people are watching.14 It fools those who live on earth by the miracles it has been given the power to do. It does these miracles to serve the first beast. The second beast orders people to make an idol to honor the first beast, the one that was wounded by the deadly sword but sprang to life again.15 The second beast was given power to give life to the idol of the first one so that the idol could speak. And the second beast was given power to command all who will not worship the image of the beast to be killed.16 The second beast also forced all people, small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to have a mark on their right hand or on their forehead.17 No one could buy or sell without this mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of its name. 18 This takes wisdom. Let the one who has understanding find the meaning of the number, which is the number of a person. Its number is 666.[a]

Cindy
    Participant

ArcAngel

I have a bible, thank you.
    Now tell me how all those scriptures tie in with what you said in your previous post.

Georg

david
    Participant

Although revelation certainly has some significant anti-christs, when people generally speak of “the” anti-christ, they seem to be referring to one man who will come in power and lead us into armageddon or something like that. No such idea is represented in the Bible. That is my problem with people speaking of “the” anti-christ. Why not just speak of “the” beast if that is what you are referring to?

Cindy
    Participant

david

The bible speaks of many beasts, which one are you referring too, and what is a beast to you?
    I would have liked to ask ArcAngel some questions but I guess he is no longer around.

Georg

followerofJesus
    Participant

Hmm

The Bible does speak of Anti – Christ

refers to him as the man of Lawlessness

Bbut SERIOUSLY there are things that you should NOT SEEK OUT

Anti – Christ is on of them

It will not Go well for you

Peace and God bless you

followerofJesus
    Participant

Seriously Texas

Things you should not seek out

yeah its good to know of the Bible and all that is in it but do not let it turn into a unhealthy interest

Anti Christ

Enemy if Christ

Man of lawlessness

Leave it Alone

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account