Who is this Jesus?

Viewing 20 posts - 1,141 through 1,160 (of 4,516 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Is 1:18 :D

Anonymous

Is, you and others have proven many times before with scriptures that these men, like cubes , t8 and nick reject the word of God, they have no integrity and are dishonest to put it in a nice christian way. Blind not by birth but by choice. How do you guys sleep at night? Peace? you can`t have any peace, knowing that you have falsefied and brutely slandered the Word of God. What makes you guys think you`ll escape? You deny the Master and have choosen the way of Balaam. I`m surprised that you guys haven`t been hit by bolts of lightning, yet! :p

Is 1:18
    Participant

Hi Soxan,
    Good to see you're still around. :)

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (Is 1:18 @ Jan. 15 2006,07:53)
    I guess nobody told Thomas…….

John 20:28 (KJV)
    26And after eight days again his disciples were within, and Thomas with them: then came Jesus, the doors being shut, and stood in the midst, and said, Peace be unto you.

27Then saith he to Thomas, Reach hither thy finger, and behold my hands; and reach hither thy hand, and thrust it into my side: and be not faithless, but believing.

28And Thomas answered and said unto him, My LORD and my God.

Jesus was Thomas' God (Theos) Kenrch, is He yours? Pray about it.

Hi Is 1:18,

Is Jesus my God? Jesus is just what scriptures says He is, He is Lord of Lords, King of kings. Is He greater than the Father? No! Is Jesus my God? Yes! What does the scripture say? Heb. 1:8 Therefore God (Jesus), thy God (Yahweh), hath anointed thee With the oil of gladness above thy fellows. Jesus is my God and Lord of my life. He is also my brother. When “our” God is finished the work of His (Our) Father then He will turn everything over to the Father Yahweh (Jehovah).Col 1:12 giving thanks unto the Father, who made us meet to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in light;
    Yahweh and everything in Him belongs to His first born Son, who is God of the coming Kingdom in which His brothers are now in. This world is not “our” world. We are registered as citizens of the New Kingdom (church) of Christ our Lord and God. Heb 12:23 to the general assembly and church of the firstborn who are enrolled in heaven, and to God the Judge of all, and to the spirits of just men made perfect, However Jesus has a God, His and” our ” Father. The over all picture is that The God of the New Kingdom will turn everything over to God the Father. Therefore Jesus (who is god of the new kingdom) is our Lord being the first born of the dead and is in charge of the Kingdom of God. Col 1:19 For it was the good pleasure of the Father that in him should all the fulness dwell; 1Co 15:24 Then cometh the end, when he shall deliver up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have abolished all rule and all authority and power. 1Co 15:25 For he must reign, till he hath put all his enemies under his feet.
    1Co 15:26 The last enemy that shall be abolished is death. Col 1:12 giving thanks unto the Father, who made us meet to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in light;
    Are you going to be in the first resurrection? I'm trying to run the race like I've already won! 1Co 9:24 Know ye not that they that run in a race run all, but one receiveth the prize? Even so run; that ye may attain. The race isn't over, I don't think anyone knows who won, God knows!
    Heb 12:23 to the general assembly and church of the firstborn who are enrolled in heaven, and to God the Judge of all, and to the spirits of just men made perfect,
    Heb 1:8 but of the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever; And the sceptre of uprightness is the sceptre of thy kingdom.
    Heb 1:9 Thou hast loved righteousness, and hated iniquity; Therefore God, thy God, hath anointed thee With the oil of gladness above thy fellows.
    Heb 1:2 hath at the end of these days spoken unto us in his Son, whom he appointed heir of all things, through whom also he made the worlds;
    Heb 1:3 who being the effulgence of his glory, and the very image of his substance, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had made purification of sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high;
    Heb 1:4 having become by so much better than the angels, as he hath inherited a more excellent name than they.
    Heb 1:5 For unto which of the angels said he at any time, Thou art my Son, This day have I begotten thee? and again, I will be to him a Father, And he shall be to me a Son?
    Heb 1:6 And when he again bringeth in the firstborn into the world he saith, And let all the angels of God worship him.
    Heb 1:7 And of the angels he saith, Who maketh his angels winds, And his ministers a flame a fire:
    Col 1:18 And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence.
    Rom 8:29 For whom he foreknew, he also foreordained to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren:
    Rom 8:30 and whom he foreordained, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified.

I pray the Fasther keeps me and gives me new truth everyday. Who did Jesus say to pray too? I pray to the same God that is Jesus' God!

berean2005
    Participant

Isaiah 45:5-6
    I am Yahweh, and there is none else; besides me there is no God. I will gird you, though you have not known me; that they may know from the rising of the sun, and from the west, that there is none besides me: I am Yahweh, and there is no one else.

Isaiah 45:18
    For thus says Yahweh who created the heavens, the God who formed the earth and made it, who established it and didn't create it a waste, who formed it to be inhabited: I am Yahweh; and there is no one else.

Isaiah 45:21
    Declare you, and bring [it] forth; yes, let them take counsel together: who has shown this from ancient time? who has declared it of old? Haven't I, Yahweh? and there is no God else besides me, a just God and a Savior; there is no one besides me.

Zechariah 14:9
    Yahweh will be King over all the earth. In that day Yahweh will be one, and his name one.

ONE King of Kings.
    ONE Lord of Lords.
    ONE Savior.
    ONE Redeemer.
    ONE Shepherd.
    ONE Creator.
    ONE Husband.
    ONE Aleph and the Tav
    ONE First and the Last
    ONE Beginning and the End
    ONE Rock.
    ONE God.

“…I am Yahweh, and there is no one else.”

Yahweh manifested in the flesh, taking on the form of a servant to save His Sheep.

Yahweh is the Good Shepherd. The Good Shepherd laid down His life for His Sheep.

Praise Yahweh. Yahweh is Salvation.

Berean2005

kenrch
    Participant

Isaiah 45:5-6
    I am Yahweh, and there is none else; besides me there is no God. I will gird you, though you have not known me; that they may know from the rising of the sun, and from the west, that there is none besides me: I am Yahweh, and there is no one else.
    God is the only God. There is no Son Yet!

Isaiah 45:18
    For thus says Yahweh who created the heavens, the God who formed the earth and made it, who established it and didn't create it a waste, who formed it to be inhabited: I am Yahweh; and there is no one else.

Isaiah 45:21
    Declare you, and bring [it] forth; yes, let them take counsel together: who has shown this from ancient time? who has declared it of old? Haven't I, Yahweh? and there is no God else besides me, a just God and a Savior; there is no one besides me.

Zechariah 14:9
    Yahweh will be King over all the earth. In that day Yahweh will be one, and his name one.
    Jesus turns over the New Kingdom to Yahweh: 1Co 15:28 And when all things have been subjected unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subjected to him that did subject all things unto him, that God may be all in all.
    Jesus is seated on the right hand of the Father.
    Col 3:1 If then ye were raised together with Christ, seek the things that are above, where Christ is, seated on the right hand of God.
    Heb 1:3 who being the effulgence of his glory, and the very image of his substance, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had made purification of sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high;
    Heb 1:13 But of which of the angels hath he said at any time, Sit thou on my right hand, Till I make thine enemies the footstool of thy feet?
    Heb 8:1 Now in the things which we are saying the chief point is this: We have such a high priest, who sat down on the right hand of the throne of the Majesty in the heavens,
    Heb 10:12 but he, when he had offered one sacrifice for sins for ever, sat down on the right hand of God;
    Heb 12:2 looking unto Jesus the author and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising shame, and hath sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.
    Yahweh doesn't sit besides Himself! His first born is sitting beside Him. Jesus is the King of kings, Lord of lords until He turns it over to His Father, Yahweh.

Rev 17:14 These shall war against the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them, for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings; and they also shall overcome that are with him, called and chosen and faithful.
    1Co 15:24 Then cometh the end, when he shall deliver up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have abolished all rule and all authority and power.
    I believe in the Trinty:
    Father and Son in one Spirit=3
    The Spirit is not a seperate person. But He is Father and Son. You don't blaspheme against the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit is God complete!
    Where two or three are gathered there I will be in their midst. Who is in our midst? It's the Holy Spirit that's in our midst you can't deny that. And the Holy Spirit came upon me. The 144k will have the same Spirit.

Sultan
    Participant

Amen.

berean2005
    Participant

Isaiah 43:10-11
    You are my witnesses, says Yahweh, and my servant whom I have chosen; that you may know and believe me, and understand that I am he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me. I, even I, am Yahweh; and besides me there is no savior.

berean2005
    Participant

Kenrch,

Are you saying the Messiah WILL NOT reign as King forever and ever?

Anonymous

http://www.godandscience.org/apologetics/triunity.html “And I [YHVH]2 will pour out on the house of David and on the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the Spirit of grace and of supplication, so that they will look on Me whom they have pierced; and they will mourn for Him, as one mourns for an only [yachid] son, and they will weep bitterly over Him, like the bitter weeping over a first-born. (Zechariah 12:10)

Of course, the last verse is a famous messianic prophecy proclaiming how the Messiah would be killed (see Jesus Christ – Messiah of the Rabbinical Writers). If the Shema had intended to express absolute oneness, it would have used the Hebrew word yachid instead of echad. However, the word yachid is never used in reference to God (Elohim)!

The Hebrew word translated “God” is the word El or Elohim. Elohim is the plural form of El. The plural form is used 2607 of the 2845 times the word “God” is used in the Old Testament. Not only is word for God usually used in the plural form, but several verses refer to God as “Us”:
    Then God said, “Let Us make man in Our image, according to Our likeness; and let them rule over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the sky and over the cattle and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth.” (Genesis 1:26)
    Then the LORD God said, “Behold, the man has become like one of Us, knowing good and evil; and now, lest he stretch out his hand, and take also from the tree of life, and eat, and live forever”– (Genesis 3:22)
    “Come, let Us go down and there confuse their language, that they may not understand one another's speech.” (Genesis 11:7)
    Then I heard the voice of the Lord, saying, “Whom shall I send, and who will go for Us?” Then I said, “Here am I. Send me!” (Isaiah 6:8)

An example of how the Hebrew word Elohim is used in the plural is that it is translated “gods” (referring to idols) 235 times in the Old Testament. It is exactly the same word that is translated “God,” referring to the Almighty. An example is given below:

“I am the LORD your God [Elohim], who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of slavery. “You shall have no other gods [Elohim] before Me. (Exodus 20:2-3)

Not only is the plurality of God found in the Old Testament, but the members of the triunity are also defined. Several Old Testament verses tell us that God is our Father:
    “Do you thus repay the LORD, O foolish and unwise people? Is not He your Father who has bought you? He has made you and established you. (Deuteronomy 32:6)
    “He will cry to Me, 'Thou art my Father, My God, and the rock of my salvation.' (Psalms 89:26)
    For a child will be born to us, a son will be given to us; And the government will rest on His shoulders; And His name will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Eternal Father, Prince of Peace. (Isaiah 9:6)
    For Thou art our Father, though Abraham does not know us, And Israel does not recognize us. Thou, O LORD, art our Father, Our Redeemer from of old is Thy name. (Isaiah 63:16)
    But now, O LORD, Thou art our Father, We are the clay, and Thou our potter; And all of us are the work of Thy hand. (Isaiah 64:8)
    “Have you not just now called to Me, 'My Father, Thou art the friend of my youth? (Jeremiah 3:4)
    “Then I said, 'How I would set you among My sons, And give you a pleasant land, The most beautiful inheritance of the nations!' And I said, 'You shall call Me, My Father, And not turn away from following Me.' (Jeremiah 3:19)

The Son is also found in the Old Testament:
    “I will surely tell of the decree of the LORD: He said to Me, 'Thou art My Son, Today I have begotten Thee. (Psalms 2:7)
    Do homage to the Son, lest He become angry, and you perish in the way, For His wrath may soon be kindled. How blessed are all who take refuge in Him! (Psalms 2:12)
    Who has ascended into heaven and descended? Who has gathered the wind in His fists? Who has wrapped the waters in His garment? Who has established all the ends of the earth? What is His name or His Son's name? Surely you know! (Proverbs 30:4)
    “I kept looking in the night visions, And behold, with the clouds of heaven One like a Son of Man was coming, And He came up to the Ancient of Days And was presented before Him. “And to Him was given dominion, Glory and a kingdom, That all the peoples, nations, and men of every language Might serve Him. His dominion is an everlasting dominion Which will not pass away; And His kingdom is one Which will not be destroyed. (Daniel 7:13-14)

Anonymous

The Son, Jesus Christ, is God

The Deity of Jesus Christ from the Scriptures
    CharacteristicGodJesus Christ
    Who is omnipotent (all powerful)?1 Chronicles 29:11 Philipians 3:20-21
    Who is omniscient (all knowing)?1 John 3:20 Colossians 2:2-3
    Who is omnipresent (present everywhere)?Proverbs 15:32 Corinthians 2:14
    Who is Lord of Sabbath? Genesis 2:3 Matthew 12:8
    Who is the great “I am?” Exodus 3:14 John 8:58
    Who is the only creator? Isaiah 44:24 John 1:3
    Who is the only savior? Isaiah 43:11, 45:21 Acts 4:12
    Who will judge mankind? Isaiah 3:13, 14 2 Corinthians 5:10
    Who will judge between the sheep and goats? Ezekiel 34:17 Matthew 25:31-33
    Who sent the prophets? Jeremiah 7:25 Matthew 23:34
    Who resurrected Jesus? Acts 4:10 John 10:17-18
    Who is “coming in glory?” Isaiah 40:5 Matthew 24:30
    Who is our Father? Isaiah 63:16 Isaiah 9:6
    Who is the “first and last?” Isaiah 44:6 Revelation 1:17
    Who is Rock of salvation? 2 Samuel 22:32 1 Corinthians 10:4
    Who is Stone of stumbling? Isaiah 8:13-15 1 Peter 2:8
    “One crying in the wilderness” came to prepare a way for whom? Isaiah 40:3 Matthew 3:3
    Who is eternal? Genesis 21:33 Micah 5:2
    Who is the fountain of living waters? Jeremiah 17:13 John 4:10-14
    Who resurrects the dead? Acts 26:8 John 6:40
    Who gives rewards to man? Isaiah 40:10 Matthew 16:27
    Who has all authority and power? 1 Chronicles 29:11 Matthew 28:18
    Who gives power and authority to man? Psalms 68:35 Luke 9:1
    Who forgives sin? 2 Chronicles 7:14 Matthew 9:6
    Who sent the Holy Spirit? John 14:16 John 16:7
    Who has the greatest name? Nehemiah 9:5 Philippians 2:9
    Whom are we to worship? Exodus 34:14 Revelation 5:12-13
    Who is the good Shepherd? Genesis 48:15 John 10:14
    Who searches for the lost sheep of Israel? Ezekiel 34:11 Matthew 15:24
    Who is “Lord of Lords?” Deuteronomy 10:17 Revelation 17:14
    To whom shall every knee bow? Isaiah 45:22-23 Philippians 2:10
    Who is the righteous branch of David? Jeremiah 23:5-6 Jeremiah 33:15
    Who alone is Holy? 1 Samuel 2:2 Acts 3:14
    Whose blood cleanses us? Acts 20:28 1 John 1:7
    The world was created for whom? Proverbs 16:4 Colossians 1:16
    Who is above all? Nehemiah 9:6 Romans 9:5
    Who is forever the same? Psalms 102:24-27 Hebrews 1:8-12
    Who is our light? Psalms 27:1 John 8:12
    Who is the way or path? Psalms 16:11 John 14:6
    Who is in charge of the angels? Psalms 103:20 2 Thesselonians 1:7
    Who gives us rest? Exodus 33:14 Matthew 11:28
    Who gives eternal life? Proverbs 19:23 John 3:36
    We are the bride of whom? Isaiah 54:5 2 Corinthians 11:2
    Who tests the heart and mind?Jeremiah 17:10Revelation 2:23
    Bible Verses Stating Jesus is God
    Statement Verse
    Behold, the virgin shall be with child, and shall bear a Son, and they shall call His name Immanuel, which translated means, “God with us.” Matthew 1:23
    And fear gripped them all, and they began glorifying God, saying, “A great prophet has arisen among us!” and, “God has visited His people!” Luke 7:16
    In the beginning was the Word…and the Word was God. John 1:1
    No man has seen God at any time; the only begotten God, who is in the bosom of the Father, He has explained Him. John 1:18
    He [Jesus]… was calling God His own Father, making Himself equal with God. John 5:18
    I and the Father are one. John 10:30
    The Jews answered Him [Jesus], “For a good work we do not stone You, but for blasphemy; and because You, being a man, make Yourself out to be God.” John 10:33
    You call Me Teacher and Lord; and you are right, for so I am. John 13:13
    Jesus said to him, “…He who has seen Me has seen the Father; how do you say, `Show us the Father?'” John 14:9
    And now, glorify Thou Me together with Thyself, Father, with the glory which I had with Thee before the world was. John 17:5
    Thomas answered and said to Him [Jesus], “My Lord and my God!” John 20:28
    …the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God. 2 Corinthians 4:4
    …Christ Jesus, who, although He existed in the form of God, did not regard equality with God a thing to be grasped, Philippians 2:6
    …to Christ. For in Him all the fullness of Deity dwells in bodily form, Colossians 2:9
    God was manifest in the flesh… 1 Timothy 3:16
    …our Lord Jesus Christ, which He will bring about at the proper time– He who is the blessed and only Sovereign, the King of kings and Lord of lords; 1 Timothy 6:15
    God…in these last days has spoken to us in His Son…And He is the radiance of His glory and the exact representation of His nature… Hebrews 1:2-3
    But of the Son He says, “Thy throne, O God, is forever and ever… Hebrews 1:8
    …the appearing of the glory of our great God and Savior, Christ Jesus; Titus 2:13
    Simon Peter … by the righteousness of our God and Savior, Jesus Christ: 2 Peter 1:1
    And on His robe and on His thigh He [Jesus] has a name written, “KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.” Revelation 19:16

http://www.godandscience.org/doctrine/songod.html

Anonymous

Bible Verses Stating Jesus is God
    Statement Verse
    Behold, the virgin shall be with child, and shall bear a Son, and they shall call His name Immanuel, which translated means, “God with us.” Matthew 1:23
    And fear gripped them all, and they began glorifying God, saying, “A great prophet has arisen among us!” and, “God has visited His people!” Luke 7:16
    In the beginning was the Word…and the Word was God. John 1:1
    No man has seen God at any time; the only begotten God, who is in the bosom of the Father, He has explained Him. John 1:18
    He [Jesus]… was calling God His own Father, making Himself equal with God. John 5:18
    I and the Father are one. John 10:30
    The Jews answered Him [Jesus], “For a good work we do not stone You, but for blasphemy; and because You, being a man, make Yourself out to be God.” John 10:33
    You call Me Teacher and Lord; and you are right, for so I am. John 13:13
    Jesus said to him, “…He who has seen Me has seen the Father; how do you say, `Show us the Father?'” John 14:9
    And now, glorify Thou Me together with Thyself, Father, with the glory which I had with Thee before the world was. John 17:5
    Thomas answered and said to Him [Jesus], “My Lord and my God!” John 20:28
    …the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God. 2 Corinthians 4:4
    …Christ Jesus, who, although He existed in the form of God, did not regard equality with God a thing to be grasped, Philippians 2:6
    …to Christ. For in Him all the fullness of Deity dwells in bodily form, Colossians 2:9
    God was manifest in the flesh… 1 Timothy 3:16
    …our Lord Jesus Christ, which He will bring about at the proper time– He who is the blessed and only Sovereign, the King of kings and Lord of lords; 1 Timothy 6:15
    God…in these last days has spoken to us in His Son…And He is the radiance of His glory and the exact representation of His nature… Hebrews 1:2-3
    But of the Son He says, “Thy throne, O God, is forever and ever… Hebrews 1:8
    …the appearing of the glory of our great God and Savior, Christ Jesus; Titus 2:13
    Simon Peter … by the righteousness of our God and Savior, Jesus Christ: 2 Peter 1:1
    And on His robe and on His thigh He [Jesus] has a name written, “KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.” Revelation 19:16

Sultan
    Participant

Quote (berean2005 @ Jan. 17 2006,02:57)
    Kenrch,

What does the text say? It is all about the Father. Why did Jesus die. To reconcile us back to the father. The Father is glorified even through and by the Son. God gave Jesus a name above every name , and as we confess that Jesus is Lord the Father is glorified, but to answer your question the text in 1 Cor. 15:24-28 speaks for itself. One thing I will say is this. I may not have all of the answers, but I believe the Bible. So even though I may not be able to give miles of commentary on what the text says I believe the text. Your question Berean is a good one, but I can only say what the Bible says, and trust God for the rest.

david
    Participant

Hi Berean 2005,
    The Scriptures indicate that when Christ has brought mankind to perfection, he will then give back to the Father the authority that was conferred upon him for this work:
    “He hands over the kingdom to his God and Father, when he has brought to nothing all government and all authority and power. For he must rule as king until God has put all enemies under his feet.” (1 Corinthians 15:24, 25)
    When Christ hands over the Kingdom to God, how are the scriptures to be understood that speak of it as lasting forever? The Kingdom’s accomplishments will endure forever. The Millennial Rule of the Kingdom will have fully accomplished its purpose; so no longer will there be a need for this subsidiary government to remain between Jehovah and mankind. And since sin and death will have been completely removed and mankind redeemed, the need for Jesus as a Redeemer ends. The Bible explains: “Then the Son himself will also subject himself to the One who subjected all things to him, that God may be all things to everyone.”—1 Corinthians 15:28.
    What do you make of this scripture Berean 2005?

Following this, perfected mankind will be given the opportunity to demonstrate that their choice is to serve the only true God forever. Hence, before fully adopting them as his children, Jehovah will subject all those perfected humans to a final test. Satan and his demons will be loosed from the abyss. This will result in no lasting harm to those who truly love Jehovah. But any who disloyally allow themselves to be led into disobedience to Jehovah will be destroyed forever, along with the original rebel and his demons.—Revelation 20:7-10.
    God’s purpose “to gather all things together again in the Christ” will have been fulfilled. (Ephesians 1:9, 10)

Adam Pastor
    Participant

Quote (soxan @ Jan. 17 2006,08:03)
    If the Shema had intended to express absolute oneness, it would have used the Hebrew word yachid instead of echad. However, the word yachid is never used in reference to God (Elohim)!

Hmmm!
    Either you don't know Hebrew well or you don't know how to count in Hebrew.

The Hebrew for numeral one is … ECHAD
    Hence, the simple reason why ECHAD is used in the Shema because ONE means … ONE!!
    There is no better or simpler way to express Absolute Oneness than to use 'Numeral ONE'

Hence, GOD is ONE … there is solely ONE being who is GOD,
    YHWH is ONE … YHWH is ECHAD

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (berean2005 @ Jan. 17 2006,07:57)
    Kenrch,

Jesus is King of kings. After he finishes the Father's work then He will turn the Kingdom over to God so God will be all in all.

1Co 15:28 And when all things have been subjected unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subjected to him that did subject all things unto him, that God may be all in all.

G5293
    ὑποτάσσω
    hupotassō
    hoop-ot-as'-so
    From G5259 and G5021; to subordinate; reflexively to obey: – be under obedience (obedient), put under, subdue unto, (be, make) subject (to, unto), be (put) in subjection (to, under), submit self unto.

(GW) But when God puts everything under Christ's authority, the Son will put himself under God's authority, since God had put everything under the Son's authority. Then God will be in control of everything.

I like this translation to me it explains the scripture clearly.
    Thr Father puts everything under Christ, then Jesus will put Himself under the Father's authority. So Jesus is over all creation but the Father is over Jesus. Bittom line is that the Father is God and Jesus is Lord.
    1Co 8:6 yet to us there is one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we unto him; and one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom are all things, and we through him.
    I enjoyed that thanks for asking! I love the truth!

david
    Participant

I'm wondering what will happen to this forum without Nick. He contributed half of the comments. I still can't believe he's no longer on here.

dave

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (david @ Jan. 17 2006,23:58)
    I'm wondering what will happen to this forum without Nick.  He contributed half of the comments.  I still can't believe he's no longer on here.

dave

Hey David,

Are we in the millinuim now, since 1874?

david
    Participant

Well, Kenrch, what do the scriptures say about the millenial reign, the thousand years?

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (david @ Jan. 18 2006,00:10)
    Well, Kenrch, what do the scriptures say about the millenial reign, the thousand years?

David,

If we are in the millennuim then Satan would have to be bound up, Correct?

Viewing 20 posts - 1,141 through 1,160 (of 4,516 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account