Who is this Jesus?

Viewing 20 posts - 1,101 through 1,120 (of 4,516 total)
  • Author
    Eliyah
    Participant

berean2005,
    you are correct for ALL THE PROPHETS IN SCRIPTURES GIVES WITNESS ONLY TO THE NAME OF YHWH=YAH of Messiah as Peter( Kepha) said in ( Acts 10:43).

However, He is not the English pagan idol deity of “” GOD=GAWD=GUWD( Isa.65:11), Strongs Hebrew Numbers 1409, 1413,1464, that people have forsaken YAHWEH-SHUA for in the LATTER DAYS( Jer.23:20, 26-27) either, as it is Idolatry to combine a pagan title name deity to Him( Exod.20:2-7; Exod.23:13; Deut.5:7; Joshua 23:7).
    Read the posts at this address on this forum.

https://heavennet.net/cgi-bin….ry14822

Eliyah C.

Eliyah
    Participant

berean2005,

Yahweh is called the “HOLY ONE” in the Scriptures

He ( Messiah) is also still called The HOLY ONE even in the New Testament too( See Acts 2:27)of Kepha(Peter's ) statement.

The Father delegates to His messengers( See Also Gen.19:24 of the TWO YHWH'S= YAH'S) HIS NAME( ie- His Name of YAH, ie-His Power or Authority( Acts 4:7) for they mean the one and the same according to the writer of Acts, as He did to His Son( Matt.28:18) as His POWER( ie Authority or Name) or by what NAME( ie-Authority or Name)( Acts 4:7-12) IS GIVEN TO HIM THE SON( Matt.28:18).

This is a subject concerning the Father and Messiah that very few even know about, as it takes only the true Spirit of Yah to reveal it from scriptures.

HalleluYAH !! which means Praise you Yah.

Eliyah C.

berean2005
    Participant

I believe Yahweh is one, not two.

I believe Yahweh can do all things — for is anything too hard for Yahweh?

Yahweh became flesh (became an offspring of David) to perfectly fulfill the Law and to die as the perfect Lamb without blemish for the remission of sins.

Yahshua was both the ROOT and the OFFSPRING of David.

Yahweh is one.

When Yahshua comes in His glory it will be revealed that He is Yahweh who came into the world and died for our sins.

There is no Savior but Yahweh.

Berean2005

Eliyah
    Participant

You are correct, however, they are ONE as in composite Unity, as similar as Man and Wife is ONE, however, Messiah never prayed to Himself, He prayed to the FATHER who is also Named YAH as This is the Family Name that is above every other Name that Heaven and Earth is NAMED( You know the scriptures where they are at.), as the Father delegates HIS NAME OF- YAH, ie- His POWER , ie- His AUTHORITY to the Son( Matt.28:18), as Messiah is also the ONE in the Scriptures that ALL THE PROPHETS GIVE WITNESS TO HIM AND HIS NAME as Peter said in ( Acts 10:43).

Eliyah C.

berean2005
    Participant

Yahweh never says He is two persons. Yahweh is one.

The Messiah Yahweh spoke of was He Himself who would come into the world to save His people from their sins.

Isaiah 44
    6 Thus says Yahweh, the King of Israel, and his Redeemer, Yahweh of Hosts: I am the first, and I am the last; and besides me there is no God. 7 Who, as I, shall call, and shall declare it, and set it in order for me, since I established the ancient people? and the things that are coming, and that shall happen, let them declare. 8 Don't fear, neither be afraid: haven't I declared to you of old, and shown it? You are my witnesses. Is there a God besides me? Indeed, there is not. I don't know any Rock.

Isaiah 44
    24 Thus says Yahweh, your Redeemer, and he who formed you from the womb: I am Yahweh, who makes all things; who stretches forth the heavens alone; who spreads abroad the earth (who is with me?);

Yahweh created all things through His Word — His Power — His Wisdom — His Hands. Yahweh made all things by Himself. There is no mention of Yahweh telling us that there was a seperate person helping Him.

Compound Unity — Tri-Unity — Bi-Unity — all theories of man.

Yahweh is ONE. He is the Holy ONE. There is no one like Him.

Yahweh Himself became the offspring of David to save the world.

There is only ONE SHEPHERD, not two.

There is only ONE HUSBAND of the Bride, not two.

Yahweh is One.

We are made in the image and likeness of Yahweh. We are all made ONE's — unique individuals. We are not compound unities — we are one's.

As for man and woman, in the age to come there will be no more male and female. We shall be like the Angels in Heaven, sons of God. Marriage unions will be no more.

Eliyah
    Participant

I was giving you an earthly anology of man and woman as ONE, I never said there would be man and wife in the age to come.

Did you not read what I wrote of ONE, I never said 2 or 3 either.

Eliyah C.

Eliyah
    Participant

Thank you, for not calling Him by an pagan origin title, and for not even mentioning them out of your mouth( Exod.23:3; Joshua 23:7). .

As I have said, I never said

that there would be male and female in the age to come,

I was merely giving you an earthly anology of man and woman as ONE in composite unity.

I also never said, 2, or 3, however, as Messiah said, “”””” I and the Father are ONE””, as He also said, “” The Father does the works through Him-The Messiah,'””, and He also said “”Believe thou that I am in the FATHER and the Father is in Me- Messiah””, as He also told Philip, when You have seen ME( the Messiah) you have also SEEN THE FATHER. “””””” They ARE ONE but ONE as in composite unity, otherwise answer the questions below with scripture, and not with your own ideas but about my questons.
    And please neither quote scripture out of place either in answering the questions.

Did the Messiah pray to Himself in ( John Chapter 17), and did He not pray to the FATHER?

Shalom( Peace)

Eliyah C.

berean2005
    Participant

I guess I am still confused as what you actually believe.

I simply believe Yahweh became flesh and blood to die for the sins of the world. When He comes again it will be revealed that it was Yahweh Himself who died on the cross.

Yahweh can become anything He wishes to become. Yahweh could even become a Son of Man to become our salvation.

Is anything to hard for Yahweh?

Also, please forgive me if you mis-understood why I was brininging up the no marriage in heaven. I did not think you were saying there would be. I was just pointing out how we will all be ONE's in Heaven, just as Yahweh is ONE.

Actually, the MARRIAGE that will take place is between the LAMB and His BRIDE. Yahweh is the Lamb — Yahweh is the Husband. There is only ONE Husband, not two.

Shalom,

Berean2005

Eliyah
    Participant

I do agree with you, and I very well understand that Messiah is comimg back to receive His Bride( which I will remind people that they will be spotless of pagan idol deities too) , however, you still never answered my questions with scriptures either.

Did the Messiah pray to Himself in ( John Chapter 17), and did He not pray to the FATHER?

Yes or No, simple.

You said,

I guess I am still confused as what you actually believe.

We must believe very similar or you would not refer to Messiah as YAHWEH-SHUA, or Yahweh Savior, however, then you should start reading all my back posts and the website I gave to you too.

You also said, “”

Also, please forgive me if you mis-understood why I was brininging up the no marriage in heaven. I did not think you were saying there would be. I was just pointing out how we will all be ONE's in Heaven, just as Yahweh is ONE

“”

Yes, we will all be ONE in Messiah and Yahweh that is true.

If we all are going to be ONE's as you say( and I too agree with you), then is it not going to be as in composite unity of ONE's, as I have said before above ?

Now please answer my questions with a simple yes or no, and if you answer no, then write the scripture proving it.

Thank you,

Eliyah C.

berean2005
    Participant

As a MAN, Yahweh on earth was praying to Himself in Heaven.

John 3
    12 If I told you earthly things and you don't believe, how will you believe if I tell you heavenly things? 13 No one has ascended into heaven, but he who descended out of heaven, the Son of Man, who is in heaven. 14 As Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of Man be lifted up, 15 that whoever believes in him should not perish, but have eternal life.

What is Yahshua saying in verse 13? Sounds like He is saying He is both in HEAVEN and on EARTH at the same time.

I believe while Yahweh walked the earth as a Son of Man, He was also seated on His throne in Heaven.

Yahweh can do anything He wishes to do. For nothing is impossible with Him.

This is why Yahshua RAISED HIMSELF from the dead. Because while he was dead in the tomb, He was still alive on His throne in Heaven.

There is no Savior but Yahweh.

Shalom,

Berean2005

WhatIsTrue
    Participant

Berean,

You may wish to check the footnote on the verse that you quoted:

John 3:
    13 No one has ascended to heaven but He who came down from heaven, that is, the Son of Man who is in heaven.[a]

[a] NU-Text omits who is in heaven.

Half of the versions of John 3:13 that I checked don't include the “who is in heaven” part as it is highly questionable.

In other words, John 3:13 should simply read as follows:

No one has ascended to heaven but He who came down from heaven, that is, the Son of Man.

Also, meditate on the following verses:

“And Jesus increased in wisdom and stature, and in favor with God and men.” – Luke 2:52  (Compare with 1 Samuel 2:26 which says, “And the child Samuel grew in stature, and in favor both with [YHWH] and men.”)

“Men of Israel, hear these words: Jesus of Nazareth, a man attested by God to you by miracles, wonders, and signs which God did through him in your midst, as you yourselves know…” – Acts 2:22

“The God of our fathers raised up Jesus whom you murdered by hanging on a tree.” – Acts 5:30

“But he, being full of the Holy Spirit, gazed into heaven and saw the glory of God, and Jesus standing at the right hand of God…” – Acts 7:55

“…that if you confess with your mouth Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised him from the dead, you will be saved.” – Romans 10:9

“God is faithful, by whom you were called into the fellowship of His Son, Jesus Christ our Lord.” – 1 Corinthians 1:9

“…that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give to you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of Him.” – Ephesians 1:17

“For there is one God and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus.” – 1 Timothy 2:5

“I charge you before God and the Lord Jesus Christ and the elect angels…” – 1 Timothy 5:21

“James, a bondservant of God and of the Lord Jesus Christ…” – James 1:1

“The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave him to show his servants…” – Revelation 1:1

May YHWH bless you in your searching.

Eliyah
    Participant

Right, What is True,

berean2005 wrote, “”

This is why Yahshua RAISED HIMSELF from the dead. Because while he was dead in the tomb, He was still alive on His throne in Heaven

“”

No, that is not exactly what Messiah said either!

“”” For the FATHER has life in HIMSELF( The FATHER), so has HE( The FATHER) given to the Son to have life in Himself( The Son).( John 5:26).”””

What about ( Luke 23:46)? Did Messiah say, “””

Father into MY OWN HANDS I commend my spirit??

Let's see what this one says,”””17.Therefore doth my Father love me, because I lay down my life, that I might take it again.

18. No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment have I received of my Father.

No, no no, Everything He received, He received from the Father, not from Himself.

May YHWH=YAH bless you in your continuing searching berean2005

Eliyah C.

Sultan
    Participant

Quote (Eliyah @ Jan. 07 2006,13:14)
    Right, What is True,

berean2005 wrote, “”

This is why Yahshua RAISED HIMSELF from the dead. Because while he was dead in the tomb, He was still alive on His throne in Heaven

“”

No, that is not exactly what Messiah said either!

“”” For the FATHER has life in HIMSELF( The FATHER), so has HE( The FATHER) given to the Son to have life in Himself( The Son).( John 5:26).”””

What about ( Luke 23:46)? Did Messiah say, “””

Father into MY OWN HANDS I commend my spirit??

Let's see what this one says,”””17.Therefore doth my Father love me, because I lay down my life, that I might take it again.

18. No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment have I received of my Father.

No, no no, Everything He received, He received from the Father, not from Himself.

May YHWH=YAH bless you in your continuing searching berean2005

Eliyah C.

Excellent point. Alot of people assume that Jesus was ” eternally Co-equal” with God, but the Bible does not teach that . The equality that Jesus has was given to Him by God, and when the end comes Jesus will be again subject to the Father (1 COr. 15:20-28)

berean2005
    Participant

How did Yahshua raise Himself from the dead ?

Eliyah
    Participant

Sultan ,

Excellent point. Alot of people assume that Jesus was ” eternally Co-equal” with God, but the Bible does not teach that . The equality that Jesus has was given to Him by God, and when the end comes Jesus will be again subject to the Father (1 COr. 15:20-28)

Very true indeed, for Messiah said

The Father( Yah) is Greater than I( Yahshua Messiah)

He said so Himself, however, the Messiah is of the same divine substance as the Father, but He is in subortination( under subjection) to the Father.

Sultan is correct( even tho. he does use that word), but people better wake up and read what Messiah Yahshua and Paul wrote, believe it for what the say and write, and take it to heart to understand what they are really saying.

Thanks Sultan, (1 COr. 15:20-28) that would have been one of the next scripture I would have quoted to berean2005, if he would have responded in the negative of my post.

Yah bless you,

E.C.

Eliyah
    Participant

berean2005

The Messiah said

All POWER is given unto me

Now who do you think had given the Messiah that all power??

I gave you ABOVE the exact scriptures from which you misquoted out of context, however, evidently your not accepting it exactly as He- Messiah has said in that scripture.

Eliyah
    Participant

berean2005

The Messiah said,

All Power is given unto me Messiah in heaven and in earth.

Now from who did give Him ALL POWER in heaven and in earth ?

I gave you the exact scripture from which you mis-quoted above, however, you seem to not want to accept exactly what is written as Messiah said Himself.

Eliyah
    Participant

These words spake Yahshua, and lifted up his eyes to heaven, and said, Father, the hour is come; glorify thy Son, that thy Son also may glorify thee:
    As thou( FATHER YAH) has given him( Yahshua) power over all flesh ( John 17:1-2)

Read it, believe it, exactly as it is written and says.

Eliyah C.

Eliyah
    Participant

Here is another scripture distinguishing the Power of the FATHER YAH from the power of Yahshua the Son.

When they therefore were come together, they asked of him( Yahshua), saying, Master, wilt thou at this time restore again the kingdom to Israel?

And he( Messiah) said unto them, It is not for you to know the times or the seasons, which the Father hath put in his own power( Acts 1:6-7).

Here is a very plain scripture that distinguishes between thepower of the Father, and the Power of the Son, and between them both personally too.

Eliyah C.

Eliyah
    Participant

Read ( Matt.28:18).

Now whohad given Him( Messiah) all Powerin heaven and in earth?? It is the Father Yahwho had given Him all power over flesh( John 17:1-2), and Messiah Himself was flesh too was He not?

John said that He camein the flesh( John 1:14).

Viewing 20 posts - 1,101 through 1,120 (of 4,516 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account