Who is this Jesus?

Viewing 20 posts - 781 through 800 (of 4,516 total)
  • Author
    NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (Guest @ July 25 2005,04:25)

Quote (Nick Hassan @ July 24 2005,21:44)
    Hi,
    If your hand reached out when you willed it to would you be surprised? If your willed your eyes to open and they did you would know they were truly part of you.

So if the Son of God has never been separate from God and does not have life in himself then his obedience to the will of the Father is of no significance. It is what would be expected.

Phil 2.8
    ” And being found in appearance as a man he humbled himself by becoming obedient to the point of death, even death on a cross”

The YHWH of hosts, second Person of Elohim, is not the Father.
    They counsel together in Scripture, though He counsels with no other one.
    In Genesis 19 YHWH, who ate dinner with Abraham the day before, called down fire and brimstone from YHWH in heaven.

YHWH is ONE YHWH, That is His being, and He is one being.

Adam is one Adam. That is his being, and he is one being.

YHWH was not created. Adam was created by Him in His image and likeness.
    When YHWH of hosts, the second Person of the (Elohim)  Godhead, came incarnate, he humbled Himself from His position as Equal with Elohim, but remained the second Person of YHWH of hosts forever, for He is the same Yesterday, today, and forever.

Hi I,
    “Godhead” is only found in the KJV and does not refer to a “democratic group God” but the God and Father of Jesus Christ and the source of the Spirit.

Yes he is the same yesterday, today and forever, the Son of God ; and not the second YHWH or still a part of YHWH or ever equal with YHWH. That is vain speculation based on the contrivances of men.

Your God is too small if it encompasses the Son of God, glorious being that he is nonetheless.

I do not know who ate with Abraham and the 2 Angels . But I also would not ASSUME it was the Son of God as he would then have walked the earth before us and had an unfair advantage over us who must follow him.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi I,
    You highlight the flesh of Yeshua.
    Jesus said in Jn 6.63
    “It is the Spirit that gives life;the flesh profits nothing. The words that I have spoken to you are spirit and life”
    The Son did not just inhabit the body of Mary as with a surrogate mother but her genes contributed to his flesh. He was truly Son of Man {Adam}.So we can follow him.

Anonymous

Quote (Nick Hassan @ July 25 2005,04:29)
    Hi I,
    1Cor 15.35
    ” But some will say
    'How are the dead raised?And with what kind of body do they come?'
    You fool! That which you sow does not come to life unless it dies”

Jn 12.24
    ” Truly truly I say to you, unless a seed falls to the ground and dies, it remains by itself alone”

Indeed the Son of Man died and his was the first seed sown so he could be the firstborn from the dead. His body was not imperishable but damaged unto death, till the lance pierced his side and produced only water. He had to die to be resurrected.
    Mk 10.34
    ” And they will mock him and spit upon him, and scourge him and kill him and three days later he will rise again.”
    1Cor 15 44
    ” It is sown a natural body it is raised a spiritual body.”

When he was first raised his body was yet earthy till he ascended to the Father. Then He became a life giving spirit, the “man from heaven” with a new heavenly body which we too hope to inherit. His God given Holy Spirit was not poured out to his followers till he returned to God. As with him the perishable must put on the imperishable.[1Cor 15.54]

Nick,
    That is gnosticism, and is the spirit of the antichrist, for He 'is come', present tense, in flesh,

it is the same flesh that he was incarnated in. He is glorified, and that is the element that He came without, when in the likeness of sinful flesh, yet without sin, to ransom us back to the Father for.

We who are truly born again -by His Spirit- are the seed His death produced, for we who are born again are now the children of God that He came to bring us to glory for.

It is a redemption, a return by payment paid, to the estate that in Adam we were first created to have.

His body is still bearing the scars of our redemption.
    No corruption was in His New Man body, the corruption that all the seed of Adam are in.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    So our new heavenly body is like to his, cut and torn and punctured? That does not seem like an imperishable body to me.

1Cor 15.50
    ” Now I say this, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; nor does the perishable inherit the imperishable”

Jesus Christ was flesh and blood like us. He needed to eat and drink and rest and sleep. That was not the heavenly body but one just like ours.

No he fully shared our status as man in a natural perishable body till he was resurrected up to the Father.

Anonymous

Quote (Nick Hassan @ July 25 2005,04:51)

Hi,
    If your hand reached out when you willed it to would you be surprised? If your willed your eyes to open and they did you would know they were truly part of you.

So if the Son of God has never been separate from God and does not have life in himself then his obedience to the will of the Father is of no significance. It is what would be expected.

Phil 2.8
    ” And being found in appearance as a man he humbled himself by becoming obedient to the point of death, even death on a cross”

In Genesis 19 YHWH, who ate dinner with Abraham the day before, called down fire and brimstone from YHWH in heaven.

When YHWH of hosts, the second Person of the (Elohim)  Godhead, came incarnate, he humbled Himself from His position as Equal with Elohim, but remained the second Person of YHWH of hosts forever, for He is the same Yesterday, today, and forever.

Hi I,
    “Godhead” is only found in the KJV and does not refer to a “democratic group God” but the God and Father of Jesus Christ and the source of the Spirit.

Yes he is the same yesterday, today and forever, the Son of God ; and not the second YHWH or still a part of YHWH or ever equal with YHWH. That is vain speculation based on the contrivances of men.

Your God is too small if it encompasses the Son of God, glorious being that he is nonetheless.

I do not know who ate with Abraham and the 2 Angels . But I also would not ASSUME it was the Son of God as he would then have walked the earth before us and had an unfair advantage over us who must follow him.

'Today' is this day of salvation offered since the cross,
    Yesterday is the time before this time.
    Tomorrow is all eternity,

in thie passage as it pertains to the second Person of YHWH of hosts who is right now, this very minute, in human flesh and is treturning to rule this earth in His human flesh as the Son of Man.

Hbr 3:15 While it is said, To day if ye will hear his voice, harden not your hearts, as in the provocation.

Hbr 4:7 Again, he limiteth a certain day, saying in David, To day, after so long a time; as it is said, To day if ye will hear his voice, harden not your hearts.

While it is today, this day of salvation, we must not reject His so great salvation offered to us by His New Man shed blood for our Atonement.

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (Guest @ July 25 2005,05:18)

Quote (Nick Hassan @ July 25 2005,04:29)
    Hi I,
    1Cor 15.35
    ” But some will say
    'How are the dead raised?And with what kind of body do they come?'
    You fool! That which you sow does not come to life unless it dies”

Jn 12.24
    ” Truly truly I say to you, unless a seed falls to the ground and dies, it remains by itself alone”

Indeed the Son of Man died and his was the first seed sown so he could be the firstborn from the dead. His body was not imperishable but damaged unto death, till the lance pierced his side and produced only water. He had to die to be resurrected.
    Mk 10.34
    ” And they will mock him and spit upon him, and scourge him and kill him and three days later he will rise again.”
    1Cor 15 44
    ” It is sown a natural body it is raised a spiritual body.”

When he was first raised his body was yet earthy till he ascended to the Father. Then He became a life giving spirit, the “man from heaven” with a new heavenly body which we too hope to inherit. His God given Holy Spirit was not poured out to his followers till he returned to God. As with him the perishable must put on the imperishable.[1Cor 15.54]

Nick,
    That is gnosticism, and is the spirit of the antichrist, for He 'is come', present tense, in flesh,

it is the same flesh that he was incarnated in. He is glorified, and that is the element that He came without, when in the likeness of sinful flesh, yet without sin, to ransom us back to the Father for.

We who are truly born again -by His Spirit- are the seed His death produced, for we who are born again are now the children of God that He came to bring us to glory for.

It is a redemption, a return by payment paid, to the estate that in Adam we were first created to have.

His body is still bearing the scars of our redemption.
    No corruption was in His New Man body, the corruption that all the seed of Adam are in.

Hi I,
    Jesus Christ has come in the flesh. But “flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom” so he too needed to be raised from the dead and receive an imperishable body that cannot die.
    We can be saved by being baptised into his death so we do not need to suffer and die, as he did, to follow him.
    Rom 6.3
    ” Or do you not know that all of us who have been baptised into Christ Jesus have been baptised into his death. Therefore we have been buried with him through baptism into death, in order that as Christ was raised from the dead through the glory of the Father, so we too might walk in newness of life”

Anonymous

Quote (Nick Hassan @ July 25 2005,05:30)
    Hi,
    So our new heavenly body is like to his, cut and torn and punctured? That does not seem like an imperishable body to me.

1Cor 15.50
    ” Now I say this, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; nor does the perishable inherit the imperishable”

Jesus Christ was flesh and blood like us. He needed to eat and drink and rest and sleep. That was not the heavenly body but one just like ours.

No he fully shared our status as man in a natural perishable body till he was resurrected up to the Father.

Nick,

He was bruised for us, we will not be bruised.
    We get our own body regenerated in His image and likeness, and that is the adoption.
    THe nation of Israel will look upon His scars and ask Him where He got them when they return to Him.

Jesus is flesh, for if we say that He is not come, right now, in flesh, we are the spirit of antichrist.
    He rose in the same body that he came incarnate in, and that body is a body that is flesh and had blood.
    But the Adam kind, called the flesh and blood of the passage, will not inherit the kingdom of God.

“Handle me and see that it is I myself, for a spirit does not have flesh”.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    The flesh that Thomas put his hand into was neither imperishable nor heavenly. The Messiah is come in flesh and that flesh was killed and resurrected. But it was still flesh and blood when he walkled the earth prior to his ascension to the Father. That flesh and blood body could not inherit the kingdom. The new glorious heavenly body of the resurrection will be like to the angels he said. It will not be of flesh and blood. We will not need food or other earthly needs of the old flesh and blood body as his did, shown by his eating fish at the end of John's gospel.

Anonymous

Hi,

1Cor 15.50

Nick,

He was bruised for us, we will not be bruised. He has the scars, not the bleeding wounds.

We get our own body regenerated in His image and likeness, and that is the adoption.
    The nation of Israel will look upon His scars and ask Him where He got them when they return to Him.

Jesus is the flesh, then we are the spirit of antichrist.

He rose in the same body that he came human blood.

But the Adam kind, called the flesh and blood of the passage, the perishable, the will not inherit the kingdom of God.

His body did not perish and could not perish, as there was no sin in it and no defilement of the clay of this cursed creation.

He had life in Himself, as the YHWH of hosts incarnate, and did not need to eat oif the tree of life as Adam did.

When the pre-incarnate LORD Jesus Christ came to destroy Sodom He ate meat, bread, butter and milk, with Abraham.
    When He rose from the dead He ate and drank with the disciples and showed Hiumself alive by many infallible proofs.

Angels eat,

Anonymous

Quote (Nick Hassan @ July 25 2005,06:24)
    Hi,
    The flesh that Thomas put his hand into was neither imperishable nor heavenly. The Messiah is come in flesh and that flesh was killed and resurrected. But it was still flesh and blood when he walkled the earth prior to his ascension to the Father. That flesh and blood body could not inherit the kingdom. The new glorious heavenly body of the resurrection will be like to the angels he said. It will not be of flesh and blood. We will not need food or other earthly needs of the old flesh and blood body as his did, shown by his eating fish at the end of John's gospel.

Nick,
    Angels eat food.
    Angels cook food.
    Men ate angel's food in the Word, and angels came and ate men's food, in the Word.

Sons of Elohim married daughters of Adam and had offspring and got chained up for it, in hell, until the judgement, as a warning to 'others' not to commit that type of transgression.

Jesus' flesh is human flesh, and not one hair of the head of a Believer will be missing in the resurrected body, for the hairs of our head are numbered in the Book of life and we will be resurrected whole, without mutations, with all our members, but in the image of the New Man, the Israel kind.

And glorified in Israel bodies which will be our bodies regenerated for us to inhabit forever.

There is no place in the word of God that teaches that Jesus Christ left the body of human flesh that He came incarnate in, and that second Adam, the Last Adam, is the Life giving Spirit in the flesh body.
    When we are born again in His image, then we share that life and that is the 'spiritual' body of flesh that is the last Adam, the second Man.
    We will not be angels in heaven, but like them, we will not marry nor give nmarraige.

We will be the godly seed that He sought when He made Adam “one”, only we will be the adopted “godly seed” in the “one” Spirit of the Israel-kind human.

Behold what manner of love the Father hath bestowed on us that we should be called sons of God.

Adam was God's son, in Adam we all die; YHWH came incarnate to bring us back to the Father as His sons.

Anonymous

Quote (Guest @ July 25 2005,06:32)

Hi,

1Cor 15.50

Nick,

He was bruised for us, we will not be bruised. He has the scars, not the bleeding wounds.

The nation of Israel will look upon His scars and ask Him where He got them when they return to Him.

But the Adam kind, called the flesh and blood of the passage, the perishable, the will not inherit the kingdom of God.

His body did not perish and could not perish, as there was no sin in it and no defilement of the clay of this cursed creation.

He had life in Himself, as the YHWH of hosts incarnate, and did not need to eat oif the tree of life as Adam did.

When the pre-incarnate LORD Jesus Christ came to destroy Sodom He ate meat, bread, butter and milk, with Abraham.
    When He rose from the dead He ate and drank with the disciples and showed Hiumself alive by many infallible proofs.

Angels eat,

bugs in the program or in my computer, made the first part of this sentence dissappear that I posted;
    “…Jesus is the flesh, then we are the spirit of antichrist.”

The sentence read; If we deny that Jesus the Christ 'is come' (present tense), in the flesh, (the fully human flesh), then we are the spirit of antichrist.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,

1Cor 15.50

Nick,

Angels eat,

No I,
    1Cor 15.49
    “Just as we have borne the image of the earthy we will bear the image of the heavenly”
    v52
    ” in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet; for the trumpet will sound and the dead will be raised imperishable, and we will be changed. For this perishable must put on the imperishable, and this mortal must put on immortality”

The body of Jesus Christ was mortal. He died, according to scripture. We need the heavenly immortal body.

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (Guest @ July 25 2005,06:59)

Hi,

1Cor 15.50

Nick,

Angels eat,

bugs in the program or in my computer,  made the first part of this sentence dissappear that I posted;
    “…Jesus is the flesh, then we are the spirit of antichrist.”

The sentence read; If we deny that Jesus the Christ 'is come' (present tense), in the flesh, (the fully human flesh), then we are the spirit of antichrist.

Hi I,
    1Jn 4.3f
    ” ..every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ HAS COME IN THE FLESH is from God; and every spirit that does not confess Jesus is not from God;this is the spirit of the antichrist..”
    You say YHWH came in the flesh
    You say God the Son came in the flesh
    You say God came in the flesh.

All antichrist answers.

Jesus Christ the only begotten Son of God was sent by God and came in the flesh.

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (Guest @ July 25 2005,05:43)

Quote (Nick Hassan @ July 25 2005,04:51)

Hi,

Phil 2.8

Hi I,

'Today' is this day of salvation offered since the cross,
    Yesterday is the time before this time.
    Tomorrow is all eternity,

in thie passage as it pertains to the second Person of YHWH of hosts who is right now, this very minute, in human flesh and is treturning to rule this earth in His human flesh as the Son of Man.

Hbr 3:15 While it is said, To day if ye will hear his voice, harden not your hearts, as in the provocation.

Hbr 4:7 Again, he limiteth a certain day, saying in David, To day, after so long a time; as it is said, To day if ye will hear his voice, harden not your hearts.

While it is today, this day of salvation, we must not reject His so great salvation offered to us by His New Man shed blood for our Atonement.

Hi,
    Where does scripture say God has three persons?

How can anyone even enter salvation if he denies the Son and gets God so confused about God even admixing pagan trintarianism with the simple truth of “God is one”?

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (Guest @ July 25 2005,06:54)

Quote (Nick Hassan @ July 25 2005,06:24)
    Hi,

Nick,
    Angels eat food.
    Angels cook food.
    Men ate angel's food in the Word, and angels came and ate men's food, in the Word.

Sons of Elohim married daughters of Adam and had offspring and got chained up for it, in hell, until the judgement, as a warning to 'others' not to commit that type of transgression.

Jesus' flesh is human flesh, and not one hair of the head of a Believer will be missing in the resurrected body, for the hairs of our head are numbered in the Book of life and we will be resurrected whole, without mutations, with all our members, but in the image of the New Man, the Israel kind.

And glorified in Israel bodies which will be our bodies regenerated for us to inhabit forever.

There is no place in the word of God that teaches that Jesus Christ left the body of human flesh that He came incarnate in, and that second Adam, the Last Adam, is the Life giving Spirit in the flesh body.
    When we are born again in His image, then we share that life and that is the 'spiritual' body of flesh that is the last Adam, the second Man.
    We will not be angels in heaven, but like them, we will not marry nor give nmarraige.

We will be the godly seed that He sought when He made Adam “one”, only we will be the adopted “godly seed” in the “one” Spirit of the Israel-kind human.

Behold what manner of love the Father hath bestowed on us that we should be called sons of God.

Adam was God's son, in Adam we all die; YHWH came incarnate to bring us back to the Father as His sons.

Hi,
    Where was the body of Jesus Christ during the days after his death and before his resurrection?

In the grave.

Where was he?
    1Peter 3.18
    ” For Christ died for sins, once for all, the just for the unjust, so that he might bring us to God, having been put to death in the flesh, but made alive in the Spirit in which also he went and made proclamation to the spirits now in prison”

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi I,
    Was Jesus given a different perfect human body or was he like to us?
    Rom 8.3
    ” For what the Law could not do, weak as it was through the flesh, God did; sending His own Son IN THE LIKENESS OF SINFUL FLESH and as an offering for sin”

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi I,
    The heavenly body is not of flesh and blood. Those things are of earth. Flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom.

The body of Jesus Christ seen on earth was earthy. It was flesh and blood. It was not like the body of the man from heaven which is as the angels and imperishable.

God and divine beings and angels are not of earth and need not eat. They do not need oxygen in heaven to breathe nor do they bleed.

The Son of God had divine spiritual nature with no body in heaven and only partook of flesh at birth.

Any suggestion he had a natural body appearing on earth prior to this time is just vain speculation.

He was the image of God and God is spirit. He was not a person with a heavenly body different to God but the image of God.

That body seen on earth was from the dust of Mary and God's Spirit. It was not a different perfect body. It was made in the likeness of sinful flesh.

The body of Jesus Christ was not imperishable but was torn and bled, it could die and did die, so that God's power would be shown in his resurrection because the Spirit of God remained in him after his own spirit was given up.

Anonymous

Quote (Nick Hassan @ July 25 2005,11:35)
    Hi I,
    The heavenly body is not of flesh and blood. Those things are of earth. Flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom.

The body of Jesus Christ seen on earth was earthy. It was flesh and blood. It was not like the body of the man from heaven which is as the angels and imperishable.

God and divine beings and angels are not of earth and need not eat. They do not need oxygen in heaven to breathe nor do they bleed.

The Son of God had divine spiritual nature with no body in heaven and only partook of flesh at birth.

Any suggestion he had a natural body appearing on earth prior to this time is just vain speculation.

He was the image of God and God is spirit. He was not a person with a heavenly body different to God but the image of God.

That body seen on earth was from the dust of Mary and God's Spirit. It was not a different perfect body. It was made in the likeness of sinful flesh.

The body of Jesus Christ was not imperishable but was torn and bled, it could die and did die, so that God's power would be shown in his resurrection because the Spirit of God remained in him after his own spirit was given up.

Hello Nick,
    Jesus is in His body that He put on Himself in the incarnation, which was not of this creation’s cursed dust, for then it would have been a corrupt vessel and would not have been the acceptable sacrifice for Adam’s once for all atonement, to end the separation from the Holy Presence of His glory.
    The word ‘is come’ is present tense -and look;

“1Jo 4:2 Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God:

1Jo 4:3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that [spirit] of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

2Jo 1:7 For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.

http://www.blueletterbible.org
    “is come: erchomai {er'-khom-ahee}
    middle voice of a primary verb (used only in the present and imperfect tenses, the others being supplied by a kindred [middle voice] eleuthomai {el-yoo'-thom-ahee}, or [active] eltho {el'-tho}, which do not otherwise occur)

Root word;
    1) to come
    a) of persons
    1) to come from one place to another, and used both of persons arriving and of those returning
    2) to appear, make one's appearance, come before the public
    2) metaph.
    a) to come into being, arise, come forth, show itself, find place or influence
    b) be established, become known, to come (fall) into or unto
    3) to go, to follow one”

He ‘is come‘, forever, as the Lamb of God, the Firstborn of the human race who inherit’s the kingdom that the Father prepared for his human son, the Adam, who is the dead disinherited son, and as the Firstborn; the Kinsman, He had all legal rights to redeem the lost sons and the kingdom that they were given and sold.
    The price of redemption was His blood, the acceptable sacrifice, shed for our redemption and cleansing.

When the equal with YHWH of hosts, the second Person of the “Godhead -the supreme ELOHIM, the ELOHIM of ELOHIM“- makes Himself known to Israel (when they say Blessed is He who comes in the name of YHWH), then they shall look upon Him whom they pierced, and ask, “What are these wounds in thine hands?”;

The Adam flesh cannot inherit the kingdom of God,w hich the Adam was given as his inheritance in the beginning, on day six.
    The Israel, fully human, flesh will inherit the Kingdom of God that He purchased back as Kinsman-Redeemer.

Thios earth was given to Adam, and his seed, forever, the One who came, the YHWH of hosts in human flesh, at the incarnation, is the Son of Man who is the Kinsman who ransomed the kingdom that Adam sold. He will reign as Son of Man over this earth, for it can belong to no other by divine decree. Only a Son of Man could redeem the sold possession.

For this reason He 'is come' 'in' right now “IN” the flesh: come in the fully human 'Kinsman' flesh forever.
    His flesh was never perishable for His human flesh of the New creation had no sin nor sin curse, not being made of the dust of the curse.
    Because He owns the kingdom, and in His Human flesh has the power of an endless life, He will regenerate the kingdom and the heaven that He created and rule this kingdom, on this planet, regenerated, forever, as Son of Man; YHWH of hosts in fully human flesh, risen and glorified, forever.

Anonymous

Quote (Guest @ July 25 2005,15:38)

Quote (Nick Hassan @ July 25 2005,11:35)
    Hi I,

Hello Nick,
    Jesus is in His body that He put on Himself in the incarnation, which was not of this creation’s cursed dust, for then it would have been a corrupt vessel and would not have been the acceptable sacrifice for Adam’s  once for all atonement, to end the separation from the Holy Presence of His glory.
    The word ‘is come’ is present tense -and look;

“1Jo 4:2 Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God:

1Jo 4:3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that [spirit] of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

2Jo 1:7 For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.

http://www.blueletterbible.org
    “is come: erchomai {er'-khom-ahee}
    middle voice of a primary verb (used only in the present and imperfect tenses, the others being supplied by a kindred [middle voice] eleuthomai {el-yoo'-thom-ahee}, or [active] eltho {el'-tho}, which do not otherwise occur)

Root word;
    1) to come
    a) of persons
    1) to come from one place to another, and used both of persons arriving and of those returning
    2) to appear, make one's appearance, come before the public
    2) metaph.
    a) to come into being, arise, come forth, show itself, find place or influence
    b) be established, become known, to come (fall) into or unto
    3) to go, to follow one”

He ‘is come‘, forever, as the Lamb of God, the Firstborn of the human race who inherit’s the kingdom that the Father prepared for his human son, the Adam, who is the dead disinherited son, and as the Firstborn; the Kinsman, He had all legal rights to redeem the lost sons and the kingdom that they were given and sold.
    The price of redemption was His blood, the acceptable sacrifice, shed for our redemption and cleansing.

When the equal with YHWH of hosts, the second Person of the “Godhead -the supreme ELOHIM, the ELOHIM of ELOHIM“- makes Himself known to Israel (when they say Blessed is He who comes in the name of YHWH), then they shall look upon Him whom they pierced, and ask, “What are these wounds in thine hands?”;

The Adam flesh cannot inherit the kingdom of God,w hich the Adam was given as his inheritance in the beginning, on day six.
    The Israel, fully human, flesh will inherit the Kingdom of God that He purchased back as Kinsman-Redeemer.

Thios earth was given to Adam, and his seed, forever, the One who came, the YHWH of hosts in human flesh, at the incarnation, is the Son of Man who is the Kinsman who ransomed the kingdom that Adam sold. He will reign as Son of Man over this earth, for it can belong to no other by divine decree. Only a Son of Man could redeem the sold possession.

For this reason He 'is come' 'in' right now “IN” the flesh: come in the fully human 'Kinsman' flesh forever.
    His flesh was never perishable for His human flesh of the New creation had no sin nor sin curse, not being made of the dust of the curse.
    Because He owns the kingdom, and in His Human flesh has the power of an endless life, He will regenerate the kingdom and the heaven that He created and rule this kingdom, on this planet, regenerated, forever, as Son of Man; YHWH of hosts in fully human flesh, risen and glorified, forever.

Psa 78:25 Man did eat angels' food: he sent them meat to the full.
    Exd 16:4 Then said the LORD unto Moses, Behold, I will rain bread from heaven for you; and the people shall go out and gather a certain rate every day, that I may prove them, whether they will walk in my law, or no.

Jhn 6:31 Our fathers did eat manna in the desert; as it is written, He gave them bread from heaven to eat.

When three men -'enowsh'- appeared to Abraham, One of them was YHWH of hosts, going forth as 'messenger -(The uncreated Creator who created all the 'sons of elohim' and has no one like Him among them), and Abraham fed all three 'men';

Genesis 18:
    “They said, “Do as you have said.”
    6 So Abraham hurried into the tent to Sarah and said, “Quickly, make ready three measures of fine meal; knead it and make cakes.” 7 And Abraham ran to the herd, took a tender and good calf, gave it to a young man, and he hastened to prepare it. 8 So he took butter and milk and the calf which he had prepared, and set it before them; and he stood by them under the tree as they ate.”

When the LORD Jesus (YHWH of hosts second Person of the Elohim), came incarnate, and gave His human life as the once for ever atonement to Ransom and cleanse the Adam-kind brothers of His flesh, and rose bodily from the tomb; he ate and drank with the disciples for the many days that He walked among them.

He told Thomas to handle Him and see that He was flesh; Thomas acknowledged that He was 'His YHWH and His Elohim'- His 'Kurios and his Theos'; and worshipped Him in His fully human risen flesh.

When He was glorified, in His flesh after His ascension, the Presence of the Glory that had formerly dwelt in the temple of Adam, at the beginning, when Adam was crowned with His glory, entered the 'Latter Temple' temple, His body of flesh, the New Man Firstborn of the 'Israel-kind', and is forever to remain in that 'Israel-kind' body.

He will not give His glory to another, only to [the] Israel [kind].

Adam is dead to that glory; He came to Ransom many sons and bring them [back, as the adopted sons from the Adam] to that glory. His blood as the New Man was the Purchase price, and His blood sprinkled upon His body on the cross was the Atonement on the true altar that is the once for all atonemet for all Adam who 'will' be made clean, and born again in His image, to be the 'Holy of Holies' (all together, all the redeemed are the New Jerusalem not made with hands that is, itself, His Holy of Holies forever that comes down from God out of heaven to the regenerated earth after the millennial reign), for His Presence to abide in forever.

vicalcabasa
    Participant

Hi,

1Cor 15.50

Nick,

Angels eat,

Heb 4:15
    15 For we do not have a high priest who is unable to sympathize with our weaknesses, but we have one who has been tempted in every way, just as we are-yet was without sin.
    NIV

Heb 2:14-18
    14 Since the children have flesh and blood, he too shared in their humanity so that by his death he might destroy him who holds the power of death-that is, the devil- 15

18 Because he himself suffered when he was tempted, he is able to help those who are being tempted.
    NIV

The bible said that Jesus was human in all respect just like us, feels hungry, has emotions, gets tired and grew old. He was fully human. Any doctrines that teach otherwise is antichrist. The difference is he never gave in to temptations that is why he is sinless and therefore an acceptable sacrifice to God for the forgiveness of our sins.

The bible said his body will not see decay and rightly so because before it could be, on the third day God raised him up from the dead. The resurrected body was same in appearance but definitely not in substance. Because the resurrected body of Jesus Christ now can defy laws of physics. He can at will appear and disappear. He can walk through rooms though all passages were closed.

Though before the resurrection he worked miracles that defy physical laws, he made it clear that this is by faith. But the post resurrected body defy physics because his body now has a different nature, but he said that that body is not yet it. He would assume a glorified body once he gets back to the father. He just appeared like this so that the disciples would believe him, that though we die we shall also live if we believe in him.

But also remember that he has a glorified body even before the resurrection. Peter, James and John were witnesses to that in the mount of transfiguration. And when he ascended to heaven he has also a different glorious appearance as was described by john in the book of revelation.

And when he returned, we will see him as he is, and share his glory, his life, his nature and his inheritance.

Viewing 20 posts - 781 through 800 (of 4,516 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account