Where is God?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 333 total)
  • Author
    terraricca
    Participant

mike

yes you right Wispring ,but with all the answers on hand now and so I see i am the only one that has vote God is in heaven

if you also vote for heaven how come there is only my vote in there ?

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ July 04 2011,19:35)
    Our Father is in heaven, as Jesus repeatedly taught us.  He dwells in unapproachable light that no man can look upon.

He can rule over earth and be with us, for us, and in us through His active force (the Holy Spirit), and through His many vice regents.  But He Himself remains in heaven…………for now.

Where is the Kingdom of heaven?

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (kerwin @ July 08 2011,23:52)

Our Father is in heaven, as Jesus repeatedly taught us.  He dwells in unapproachable light that no man can look upon.

He can rule over earth and be with us, for us, and in us through His active force (the Holy Spirit), and through His many vice regents.  But He Himself remains in heaven…………for now.

kerwin

the question is were is God ;not how he rules us or other things

and the only true answer is that God is in heaven.

Pierre

thehappyman
    Participant

Hi All ;
    In Matt. 6:9 tells us where our Father is (as stated in other post)
    which (art) in heaven , Where ? … in heaven
    where is His kindom …..in heaven ? …. so this prayer is to the point ,
    and not repetitous. It is the perfect prayer. It is the truth, for it is
    written. Please read the whole prayer ….
    :D

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ July 08 2011,11:56)

kerwin

Pierre

Pierre,

If God is everywhere then according to you heaven is everywhere.

If everything exists in God and nothing exists that is not in God then everything must exist where God is.

Scripture states all men have their existence in God.

Where does Jesus teach the Kingdom of Heaven is at?

thehappyman
    Participant

Hi Kerwin:
                Now we went from physical state to a spiritual state. The Kingdom is within us all whom believe. The question is where is God; physically or spiritually. ???  either way we are both correct. Paul said ” seek ye to be spiritual rather than carnal. Why ? What is God ? Flesh or spirit ? physical or spiritual . In every heart comes from God the knowledge of Himself and His  Kingdom via Jesus the Christ .  ….  God Bless you brother .

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (kerwin @ July 09 2011,14:36)

kerwin

Pierre

Pierre,

If everything exists in God and nothing exists that is not in God then everything must exist where God is.

kerwin

first to me God is not everywhere ,but his science,his powers,his wisdom,is in all his creation ,but his creation are not God but are of God,is this so difficult to understand ?

I am the son of my parents but a creation of God ,and unless i become a believer the will of God will not be in me ,and i will do my will and so die in my sins ,do you understand this ?

the holy spirit = the will of God ( the only true power)

one more thing we are not in God, but we can be in Gods will by doing what God says and want us to do ,so that we walk in his way and be blessed

now the kingdom of heaven was on earth when Jesus says he is among you;because the 144k where still on earth and only when there number will be completed that the kingdom of Heaven will be in force ,

so God is in Heaven that is his home so say scriptures.

Pierre

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (thehappyman @ July 09 2011,02:56)
    Hi Kerwin:
                Now we went from physical state to a spiritual state. The Kingdom is within us all whom believe. The question is where is God; physically or spiritually. ???  either way we are both correct. Paul said ” seek ye to be spiritual rather than carnal. Why ? What is God ? Flesh or spirit ? physical or spiritual . In every heart comes from God the knowledge of Himself and His  Kingdom via Jesus the Christ .  ….  God Bless you brother .

TheHappyman,

Jesus teaches us that God is spirit and is worshiped in spirit.

God created all that is physical which is why scripture instructs us that it cannot contain him, 1 Kings 8:27, 2 Chronicles 2:6 and 6:18.

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ July 09 2011,03:37)

kerwin

Pierre

Pierre,

kerwin

first to me God is not everywhere ,but his science,his powers,his wisdom,is in all his creation ,but his creation are not God but are of God,is this so difficult to understand ?

I am the son of my parents but a creation of God ,and unless i become a believer the will of God will not be in me ,and i will do my will and so die in my sins ,do you understand this ?

one more thing we are not in God, but we can be in Gods will by doing what God says and want us to do ,so that we walk in his way and be blessed

now the kingdom of heaven was on earth when Jesus says he is among you;because the 144k where still on earth and only when there number will be completed that the kingdom of Heaven will be in force ,

Pierre

Pierre,

That is not what the written letter of scripture states it is the understanding of it that you believe God has revealed to you.

Please consider as I pointed out to theHappyman that God is Spirit and cannot be contained in the heavens even the highest heaven.

God created the physical realm, even the heavens, so how can it contain him.

thehappyman
    Participant

Amen , Kerwin,

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (kerwin @ July 09 2011,15:56)

Quote (terraricca @ July 09 2011,03:37)

kerwin

Pierre

Pierre,

kerwin

Pierre

Pierre,

That is not what the written letter of scripture states it is the understanding of it that you believe God has revealed to you.

Please consider as I pointed out to theHappyman that God is Spirit and cannot be contained in the heavens even the highest heaven.

God created the physical realm, even the heavens, so how can it contain him.

Kerwin

the highest heaven from men view point is where ?like the border of our solar system .

but we have seen be on that and God home is not in side of our solar system and we know now that there are millions of solar system and that they are billions light years away from each other,and God home or heaven still is not there

so the heaven we know and where God is are two different heavens

God also does not belong to the physical world but spirit one or invisible,but scriptures says that in his heaven he holds meetings and direct hid angels to do his will,from where he control all thing.

Kerwin ,we are only a grain of sand ,and the earth it self is a grain of sand compered to all of creation maybe not even that,

so think of power rather than size ,look at the sun,and the sun is not the most powerful star ,but above all of the stars put together God power will be very much more powerful than that,

Pierre

seekingtruth
    Participant

I said that God is everywhere, but I see “God” as an office where Jesus is His agent here, and the Holy Spirit within us, has our realm covered and scripture is clear that the Father seats in Heaven (the spiritual realm).

Now if the question had been “where is the Father”, I would have said heaven only. However I believe that the Father sits above our reality “Heaven is my throne, and the earth is my footstool”.

My opinion – Wm

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (seekingtruth @ July 09 2011,17:29)
    I said that God is everywhere, but I see “God” as an office where Jesus is His agent here, and the Holy Spirit within us, has our realm covered and scripture is clear that the Father seats in Heaven (the spiritual realm).

Now if the question had been “where is the Father”, I would have said heaven only. However I believe that the Father sits above our reality “Heaven is my throne, and the earth is my footstool”.

My opinion – Wm

st

God in the bible his the father ,one God one father ,

all in Heaven

Pierre

seekingtruth
    Participant

terraricca,
    But I believe that there are different aspects of God; His Son to whom He gave all power and authority and His Spirit who may actually be in both heaven and earth.

My opinion – Wm

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (seekingtruth @ July 09 2011,18:43)
    terraricca,
    But I believe that there are different aspects of God; His Son to whom He gave all power and authority and His Spirit who may actually be in both heaven and earth.

My opinion – Wm

ST

they are the same ;but trough Israel and the law God has shown his authority over all things ,but when his son came to show us the FATHER this was no longer a law but agape (love with reason)made it possible for us his creation to love him and serve him willfully with our hearts,and so receive all his blessings,

the fact that the son received all powers to fulfil all God s will ,shows that his will be done no matter what ,

Pierre

kerwin
    Participant

Pierre,

The heaven from men view point which includes the sky’ the borders of the solar system, and even the borders of the universe was created on the second day ant the celestial objects were placed in it on the fourth day.  It was not the heaven created in the beginning of the earth.

Where did God exist before he created the heavens and the earth?

Isaiah 66
    New International Version (NIV)

1 This is what the LORD says:
      “Heaven is my throne,
      and the earth is my footstool.
    Where is the house you will build for me?
      Where will my resting place be?

In the beginning God created the heavens to be the seat of his authority and he gave man authority over the earth and celestial sphere as you can see by man’s entrance into Space.  Just because the highest heaven is the center of God’s authority does not mean that he is contained therein.  

I agree that God has chosen conduct the central part of his command and control structure from the highest heaven as he has given the world to man.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (kerwin @ July 10 2011,00:20)
    Pierre,

The heaven from men view point which includes the sky’ the borders of the solar system, and even the borders of the universe was created on the second day ant the celestial objects were placed in it on the fourth day.  It was not the heaven created in the beginning of the earth.

Where did God exist before he created the heavens and the earth?

Isaiah 66
    New International Version (NIV)

1 This is what the LORD says:
      “Heaven is my throne,
      and the earth is my footstool.
    Where is the house you will build for me?
      Where will my resting place be?

In the beginning God created the heavens to be the seat of his authority and he gave man authority over the earth and celestial sphere as you can see by man’s entrance into Space.  Just because the highest heaven is the center of God’s authority does not mean that he is contained therein.  

I agree that God has chosen conduct the central part of his command and control structure from the highest heaven as he has given the world to man.

Kerwin

Ge 1:1 In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.
    this is before the first day,

Pr 8:22 “The LORD brought me(Christ) forth as the first of his works,
    before his deeds of old;NIV

22 The Lord made me the beginning of his ways for his works. 23 He established me before time was in the beginning, before he made the earth: 24 even before he made the depths; before the fountains of water came forth: 25 before the mountains were settled, and before all hills, he begets me. 26 The Lord made countries and uninhabited tracks, and the highest inhabited parts of the world. 27 When he prepared the heaven, I was present with him; and when he prepared his throne upon the winds: 28 and when he strengthened the clouds above; and when he secured the fountains of the earth: 29 and when he strengthened the foundations of the earth: 30 I was by him, suiting myself to him, I was that wherein he took delight; and daily I rejoiced in his presence continually. 31 For he rejoiced when he had completed the world, and rejoiced among the children of men.

this is LXX version

so before God created Christ he was alone ,and were he was ,your guess is as good as mine

“Heaven is my throne,
      and the earth is my footstool; this to me is an allegory to show I am so big where do you fit me on earth ?

Pierre

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (seekingtruth @ July 09 2011,18:43)
    terraricca,

My opinion – Wm

ST

the aspect of the character of God is described in scriptures,

the fact that Christ received powers does not mean he received powers be on and above his father ,can you give something more than what you have ? no

and God says that he will not give his glory to anyone ,this tells you that the power Christ received is enough to do what as to done for that all is of God,no more no less,

the spirit of God is his will,when God gives his spirit to Christ this means that he as given his orders to Christ so that Christ can do as his father says ,my father and I are one how ? in will.

you have to learn Gods word so that you know his will and so stop of only having opinions

the truth will make you free

Pierre

Istari
    Participant

Terraricca,
    Although we disagree in other threads – what you are saying here is perfectly correct.

And by the way, the POWER AND AUTHORITY given to Christ is by means of the HOLY SPIRIT – which is the POWER OF GOD.

TRUTH is Power – and the Holy Spirit IS the SPIRIT OF TRUTH.

For this reason, if you blaspheme Jesus, you can be forgiven, even if you blaspheme God, you can be forgiven…but…if you blaspheme the HOLY SPIRIT you CANNOT be forgiven, for to do so means you are blaspheming the POWER, AUTHORITY AND TRUTH!

As for where GOD is: God, the Spirit of God, is EVERYWHERE because all things are created By the Power of GOD – and EVERYTHING is created from ENERGY which is passive force.

Is there anyone who understands this? Does anyone realise this?

EVERYTHING in this material world: the Suns, Moons, Stars, Planets, earth, flesh, molecules, atoms, quarks…. Everything, is from ONE SOURCE: ENERGY – POWER. and that POWER is from and of God Almighty…

What does man crave: Power.
    What do we yearn for daily: Power.
    How is life sustained: by Power (Active energy).
    Even plants and animals crave POWER.
    How is work done: by Power ('Work' is Power/Effort expended over time)
    Smash an atom – what is exposed: Energy (Latent energy)
    Smash that which is in an Atom – mega amounts of energy – Why?
    E=MC^2 …Simple!!
    Mass (a body) contains a HUGE AMOUNT of Energy….
    Who understands this : do you know what 'C^2' is?
    'C' is the speed of Light… That is a very large number.
    Now square it (C times C) how much larger is that number: more that you can think?
    Now take a grain of sand (as someone mentioned this in this thread) – multiply its MASS by the 'C^2' …and that is how much energy is contained in a grain of sand.

Now think: If we could 'destroy' a grain of sand releasing the energy it contains then we would have POWER BEYOND OUR NEEDS FOREVER – and NOTHING WOULD BE BEYOND OUR THOUGHTS.

Why? Because it is POWER (and time) that limits what man does on the Earth. God has WISELY limited the power that we can use but mannis seeking to break that limit (will not succeed because God knows man would destroy himself – his flesh body and the flesh Earth: Remember that God said that whatever comes to the mind of man – that he will do – but he, through Satan, is not permitted to destroy himself – For man has the Spirit of God in him – he is the image of God himself – and which man destroys his own creation or allows another to destroy his own creation?)

Again, where did the POWER come from to create that Silicon Atom that is a single component in the grain of Sand? How did the ENERGY gather itself under ENORMOUS FORCE (The Square of the Speed of Light) and then fuse itself into a BODY as an Atom (Ok, theres more to it that that but just keeping it simple)
    And is not what is in an Atom an almost simple replicate of the vast universe we see above and around us in galactic space? A minute Atomic 'solar' system held together by immensely strong FORCES…
    How is this all organised? How is this all designed? For What purpose is this all?

INVISIBLE IMMATERIAL ENERGY is used to create a VISIBLE MATERIAL BODY!!

(Now make that ENERGY intelligent….)
    Is anyone getting a picture yet?

terraricca
    Participant

istari

For this reason, if you blaspheme Jesus, you can be forgiven, even if you blaspheme God, you can be forgiven…but…if you blaspheme the HOLY SPIRIT you CANNOT be forgiven, for to do so means you are blaspheming the POWER, AUTHORITY AND TRUTH!

As for where GOD is: God, the Spirit of God, is EVERYWHERE because all things are created By the Power of GOD – and EVERYTHING is created from ENERGY which is passive force.

there are few things that i do not see in scriptures;

God is everywhere is one ;do not get me wrong I know God control all things this is not the discussion,God place is THE HEAVEN where is that ,well there are more than one heaven ,the one we know and the one were God resides,

the other one is';that the holyspirit is ; the POWER, AUTHORITY AND TRUTH!

now if you understand that authority also mean Gods will ,then we are in agreement ,as for truth well there is no other truth than God'

so when it says at the end that ALL IS OF GOD this means that all things are under his will and truth no opposition.

Pierre

ps;good quote

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 333 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account