Where is God?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 13 posts - 321 through 333 (of 333 total)
  • Author
    mikeangel
    Participant

Also deeper and better truth goes both ways. :)

mikeangel
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Sep. 17 2011,23:50)

Quote (mikeangel @ Sep. 17 2011,23:45)
    Beloved, while I was very diligent to write to you concerning our common salvation, I found it necessary to write to you exhorting you to contend earnestly for the faith which was once for all delivered to the saints. For certain men have crept in unnoticed, who long ago were marked out for this condemnation, ungodly men, who turn the grace of our God into lewdness . . . (Jude 3-4)

Just quoting a scripture intended against a person without even saying what the person is guilty of is very childish. Maybe you want to plug up your ears and not “hear” my response!!

No. This wasn't specifically for you. It is for any who preach what you profess, supposedly on your own. (Like the man on that New Age video from Ed you never denied). Love, Mark

mikeangel
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Sep. 17 2011,23:45)

Quote (mikeangel @ Sep. 17 2011,23:38)
    2 Peter 2:2 says,

And many will follow their destructive ways, because of whom the way of truth will be blasphemed

Mark: If I only follow righteousness  peace, love and joy in the Holy
    Ghost, in what way do you say I am following destruction? I have said many good thing of God, in what way have I blasphemed my lord?  TK

You say there is no sin. You say there is no punishment. You say the law was abolished by John. You also say redemption is here in this world, while the Bible warns about not loving anything of this world, because it is all passing away, yet you deny that and say there is no distruction. WACK! WACK! WACK! (thats my head against the driveway, makes just as much sense.) You have also said on more than one occasion certain parts of the bible were wrong, James for one. IMO thats BLASPHEMY IMHO.

mikeangel
    Participant

I still Love you. I wish we could let it go and meet to shoot pool or something. I just learned yesterday(Heh Heh Heh). Seriously man I don't mean to bash you. I just REALLY disagree with you. My false doctrine meter in my head is pegged. Be good (whatever that means for you) and have a nice weekend. Me

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Sep. 17 2011,21:19)

Quote (Ed J @ Sep. 17 2011,00:37)

Quote (ftk @ Sep. 16 2011,22:45)
    There is no sin if you believe the truth of God.

Hi Tim,

You mean if Mark(mikeangel) believes the truth of God,
    then sin is no longer in the world?   <– Is this what you "THINK"; Tim?

Ed: If Mark believes even believes chapter 5&6 of Romans he will have no sin. Its a personal path of acceptance by each person. The work has been done, forgiveness and purification have been completed by Jesus. Perfection unto God is either believed or not believed. The sinless perfection created from God through Jesus is finished, completed, done forever. Those who find that truth for themselves and accept it as truth for them will forever live in the peace and perfection of God. If they can't believe it they will keep working. IMO, TK

Hi Tim,

Then you agree with me that sin is still in the world; right?

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Sep. 17 2011,21:32)

Quote (Ed J @ Sep. 17 2011,00:40)

Quote (ftk @ Sep. 16 2011,22:45)
    Ed:  

God is not the power within a person who believes he has or is in “sin”!!!  

TK

Hi Tim,

That's not what I said and you know it!   …are you willfully bearing false witness?

Ed: God being spirit/truth cannot dwell in sin. God cannot dwell in darkness. (1)To enter Gods Kingdom or have Gods Kingdom enter into you there must be sinless perfection. (2)Sin is separation from God. (3)How could God connect with separation? (4)Sin is separation. (5)When one believes he is ONE with God then he has God within. He is in union with God not separated.

(6)Drop the silly little…”are you willfully bearing false witness”. Childish bull!!

(7)That statement stands as accurate. (8)It only makes sense. (9)God, love, joy, peace, kindness, absolute life is not “sin” apart from God, evil, death!

(10)I say it, I know you did not say it. (11)You must think the two spirits mix, good and evil? (12)If not it's one or the other.  IMO, TK

Hi Tim,

1) Agreed, that is why Jesus had to cleans us.
    2) False; sin has separated us from God.
    3) By Jesus dieing on the cross.
    4) False; sin is sin.
    5) False; once God is within, he believes he is one with God.

6) Then quit saying things about me that are untrue!

7) “That” what?
    8) What “it”?
    9) Spin

10) “IT”, there I said it.
    11) Are you trying to bear false witness again?
    12) I choose Good and reject evil.

God bless

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Sep. 17 2011,21:53)

Quote (Ed J @ Sep. 16 2011,22:28)

Quote (ftk @ Sep. 16 2011,08:10)

Quote (terraricca @ Sep. 16 2011,02:50)
    TK

The real works that Jesus sent his followers out to do was, healing the sick, raising the dead(in sin), casting out devils/lies of untruth, with the truth! That is the “true” mission of disciples of Jesus. That is the “true” work.  IMO, TK

this is your opinion, I did not see a command like that from Christ ,but it seems that his 11 + Paul did most of the miracles ,so show that the disciples later have continue and recieved the same ability from God to do such a miracles ,

Pierre

Pierre: Read, Mark 16:15-18….and Luke9:2….. But it won't make any difference. Jesus sent out seventy at another time, different groups at other times but my guess is whoever reads any of these will just pass it off as something for “that time” not for now. Most just religiously nullify the power works of God because it take great faith and a willingness to look like a fool if they fail. That is truly laying down ones life for God.

The healing power works by faith were the main thing that evidenced Gods power on behalf of mankind. All through the Bible there were just a few good men that believed God against all odds. Funny thing is “faith” is what pleases God. Not sacrifices, offerings,works or deeds of kindness. Faith!   TK

Hi Tim,

You mean like the power of God that WORKS within
    a person, giving them the ability to stop sinning?

Ed: (1)This is somewhat like dealing with a little child. (2)You keep using the word “sin” as something you do. (3)I don't believe it is so. (4)Religious man has created the belief that “sin” is something you do or don't do here on earth that is either what we call “bad” or “good”. (5)Both terms are relative to many variations here in the realm of relativity.

(6)Sin, as I have told you enumerable times, for me, is a term that means,….something done that one errantly believes in his heart has separated him from God or has divorced him from God or but a blockage between him and God et. al.!

(7)For me the phrase “stop sinning” means to stop thinking you are separated from God for any reason.

(8)I'm not saying there is no “sin”.  (9)Im saying I don't “sin” (10)nor do I have anything to do with “sin”!  (11)I am one with God so therefore I am “sinless”. (12)If I were to accept “sin” in my heart I would have to divorce God. (13)That's the divorce God hates. (14)He couldn't care if you have eight hundred wives or none on this earth.

Love is the power of God and it does not control what you do or don't do. IMO, TK

Hi Tim,

1) Insults will get you no-where.
    2) Sin is something you do.
        If thou doest well, shalt thou not be accepted?
        and if thou doest not well, sin lieth at the door. (Gen.4:7)
    3) You can believe you're a turtle, but what YOU believe is irrelevant to truth!
    4) Why would YOU(Tim) call anything bad then?
    5) But the bible says “Good and evil” not Good and bad!

6) That is the false-truth that you've been propagating.

7) HA Ha ha ha ha!!!

8) I thought you were saying sin is no more; you are not?
    9) Great, neither do I!
    10) Are you not trying to help others rid themselves of sin?
    11) Matt 24:5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am; and shall deceive many.
    12) Then don't do that.
    13) God hates all divorce.
    14) FALSE; are you a polygamist? (See Titus 1:6)

God bless

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ Sep. 17 2011,22:03)
    Tim-
    “He couldn't care if you have eight hundred wives or none on this earth.” -Tim Kraft

As far as I go, I believe you are very mislead and decieved. We have nothing further to discuss. You and your new age are in for a shock. You have been warned. IMHO. Peace and love-Mark

Hi Mark,

Titus 1:6 might be missing from Tim's New Testament bible?

God bless

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ Sep. 18 2011,00:11)

Quote (ftk @ Sep. 17 2011,23:50)

Quote (mikeangel @ Sep. 17 2011,23:45)
    Beloved, while I was very diligent to write to you concerning our common salvation, I found it necessary to write to you exhorting you to contend earnestly for the faith which was once for all delivered to the saints. For certain men have crept in unnoticed, who long ago were marked out for this condemnation, ungodly men, who turn the grace of our God into lewdness . . . (Jude 3-4)

Just quoting a scripture intended against a person without even saying what the person is guilty of is very childish. Maybe you want to plug up your ears and not “hear” my response!!

No. This wasn't specifically for you. It is for any who preach what you profess, supposedly on your own. (Like the man on that New Age video from Ed you never denied). Love, Mark

Hi Mark,

You mean this video?

God bless

ftk
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ Sep. 18 2011,00:19)

Quote (ftk @ Sep. 17 2011,23:45)

Quote (mikeangel @ Sep. 17 2011,23:38)
    2 Peter 2:2 says,

And many will follow their destructive ways, because of whom the way of truth will be blasphemed

Mark: If I only follow righteousness  peace, love and joy in the Holy
    Ghost, in what way do you say I am following destruction? I have said many good thing of God, in what way have I blasphemed my lord?  TK

You say there is no sin. You say there is no punishment. You say the law was abolished by John. You also say redemption is here in this world, while the Bible warns about not loving anything of this world, because it is all passing away, yet you deny that and say there is no distruction. WACK! WACK! WACK! (thats my head against the driveway, makes just as much sense.) You have also said on more than one occasion certain parts of the bible were wrong, James for one. IMO thats BLASPHEMY IMHO.

Mark: I do not say there is no sin! There is no sin in me! Jesus took it away. Its the same for you or anyone if they believe. God dwells in me with Jesus and the holy spirit by faith/believing. They will not dwell in a temple that has sin. Jesus took away my sin, I accept that truth and believe it with faith and thanksgiving so now I HAVE NO SIN! This same truth is for “WHOSOEVER WILL BELIEVE” the same!!!!

God doesn't punish. God teaches and trains those he loves but the choice is theirs to accept and believe to receive or reject, disbelieve and dwell in their own created hell on earth. Hell is created by each individual, here on earth. If sin/separation from God is believed here on earth it will go with us as we cross over to the other side. What we believe here we will still believe over there. That's my belief.

Please don't misquote me: JESUS said,…the LAW and the PROPHETS WERE…UNTIL JOHN the Baptist…..SINCE THEN THE KINGDOM OF GOD IS PREACHED(by Jesus)…! Luke16:16…not me!

Lets take an honest look at whether redemption is now! Jesus is our redemption. He redeemed us (purchased us) from sin and death. He made us pure, spotless, blameless, worthy, and cleansed from all sin, with his truth from God. What God hath cleansed let no man call unclean!! Do you say this is not for “today”? I do believe it is for today, everyday, all days, all time, forever through all eternity, both in this life and the next.

God so loved the world that he gave his son that whosoever would believe in him should have eternal life! Yet you say the Bible warn us about loving anything of this world.

The world of darkness, sin, and evil words or the religious world is the world to not love.

Eternal life is not destruction of this world. TK

terraricca
    Participant

TK

MT 5:31 “It was said, ‘WHOEVER SENDS HIS WIFE AWAY, LET HIM GIVE HER A CERTIFICATE OF DIVORCE’;
    MT 19:3 Some Pharisees came to Jesus, testing Him and asking, “ Is it lawful for a man to divorce his wife for any reason at all?”
    MT 19:7 They *said to Him, “ Why then did Moses command to GIVE HER A CERTIFICATE OF DIVORCE AND SEND her AWAY?”
    MT 19:8 He *said to them, “Because of your hardness of heart Moses permitted you to divorce your wives; but from the beginning it has not been this way.
    MK 10:2 Some Pharisees came up to Jesus, testing Him, and began to question Him whether it was lawful for a man to divorce a wife.
    MK 10:4 They said, “ Moses permitted a man TO WRITE A CERTIFICATE OF DIVORCE AND SEND her AWAY.”
    1CO 7:11 (but if she does leave, she must remain unmarried, or else be reconciled to her husband), and that the husband should not divorce his wife.
    1CO 7:12 But to the rest I say, not the Lord, that if any brother has a wife who is an unbeliever, and she consents to live with him, he must not divorce her

does God care for the righteous if they have more than ONE wife ?

Pierre

ftk
    Participant

Pierre: This picture is for one who is born again, of the spirit of truth, with understanding of the truth! There is a marriage made in heaven, first between Jesus, the bridegroom, and God, the holy spirit, the Bride of Christ. This union produced offspring, the church body, which is you and me. When a man commits his heart to God, or vows faithful service unto God that faith vowed is a union/marriage. The true/truth marriage. If we come to God and are faithful the union/marriage remains whole. If we come to God, make a union of sinless perfection, accept our cleansing, our wholeness our peace etc., and then turn back to what we thought before, we are then harlots that have turned away to follow their lusts/works and gone after another love. This is the harlotry that severs man from God. This is the divorce God hates.There is a great marriage supper. If we come by faith unto a union with God and then turn back to other gods, efforts, works, deeds etc., we have then divorced ourselves(separated) from the faith that joined us at the beginning, with God. This is the divorce that God hates. He who has spirit ears to hear, let him hear!! TK

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Sep. 20 2011,04:05)
    Pierre: This picture is for one who is born again, of the spirit of truth, with understanding of the truth! There is a marriage made in heaven, first between Jesus, the bridegroom, and God, the holy spirit, the Bride of Christ. This union produced offspring, the church body, which is you and me. When a man commits his heart to God, or vows faithful service unto God that faith vowed is a union/marriage. The true/truth marriage. If we come to God and are faithful the union/marriage remains whole. If we come to God, make a union of sinless perfection, accept our cleansing, our wholeness our peace etc., and then turn back to what we thought before, we are then harlots that have turned away to follow their lusts/works and  gone after another love. This is the harlotry that severs man from God. This is the divorce God hates.There is a great marriage supper. If we come by faith unto a union with God and then turn back to other gods, efforts, works, deeds etc., we have then divorced ourselves(separated) from the faith that joined us at the beginning, with God.  This is the divorce that God hates. He who has spirit ears to hear, let him hear!!  TK

Tk

Yes in deed it is true ,glad to see that spirit of truth in you ,

Pierre

Viewing 13 posts - 321 through 333 (of 333 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account