Where is God?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 261 through 280 (of 333 total)
  • Author
    mikeangel
    Participant

<>

New International Version (©1984)
    “Why do you call me good?” Jesus answered. “No one is good–except God alone”

ftk
    Participant

Thanks Mark, it was excellent. Much family love shared. Much love on facebook shown. I didn't like facebook until my birthday. Much love. Love is a wonderful thing. I know you know, you showed a little bit in that birthday post. May God richly bless you and yours with more love than you can handle. TK

ftk
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ Sep. 06 2011,23:09)
    <>

New International Version (©1984)
    “Why do you call me good?” Jesus answered. “No one is good–except God alone”

Mark: An interesting Point to that scripture! Was Jesus saying that he was not good? Or was Jesus admitting he was God?

I think we would both have to agree that Jesus was not saying he was bad or “not good”! In another place Jesus said I and the Father are ONE! I don't think “one” could be bad and “one” could be good. INDIFFERENCE is ONE. DIFFERENTIATION IS TWO! There is no “bad” in God!

Jesus also told Philip or one of the disciples, ….if you have seen me you have seen the father…! and….have I been with you so long and you still do not know me….?…I am in the father and the father is in me….! If nothing else examples the father in me look at the healing power works of God. They will show you God in me.

Truth is, we are all inside of God in truth. In truth there is no outside of God. There is only a lie that deceptions,darkness, weeping and gnashing of teeth exists. God has no boundaries or borders. As far as one can go in any direction, God is there! IMO, TK

terraricca
    Participant

tk

Don't become one of those who is ever learning but never able to come to the truth! Meditate these thoughts. There is absolute perfection available through Jesus words if you choose to find them and follow them. If you reject them, you are that which you believe yourself to be and facing your own created punishment.  IMO, TK

is this what you process now ?

Pierre

ftk
    Participant

Pierre: I don't know what you mean? Please clarify your question. TK

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Sep. 07 2011,01:21)
    Mark: An interesting Point to that scripture!  Was Jesus saying that he was not good? Or was Jesus admitting he was God?

I think we would both have to agree that Jesus was not saying he was bad or “not good”!

Jesus was acknowledging that all the good that he possess comes from his Father. He was not taking the glory for the good that he had, but saying that only God is good.

Likewise, we can be good, but it is not of ourselves either, but is received. All we can do is receive God's goodness to be transformed. We have the choice to say no of course and that means we are not good because we reject it.

ftk
    Participant

t8: I would have to say that I absolutely agree with your post. I couldn't have said it better. TK

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Sep. 07 2011,16:09)
    Pierre: I don't know what you mean? Please clarify your question. TK

tk

you now show what you really believe ?

put some scriptures to those statements

Pierre

ftk
    Participant

To all: The old must pass away. Man cannot move fully into the new until he is rid completely of the old. These two covenants are opposed to one another. One is to physical man with physical laws, rules, rituals, buildings and physical sacrifice's with physical offerings as physical service to God. When the new covenant came in Jesus all service to God became “spiritual”! Dreams and visions were established. Baptism was a vision or metaphoric image created at the outset of the new way, preparing men's minds by washing out of the mind all previous physical teaching and learning. John was making strait the path to spirit truth. The Spirit was at hand. John proclaimed that one must turn around(repent) from the way he was attempting to serve God previously and take on the Spirit truth, words of God, through Jesus.

Jesus brought the spirit truth of God to rebuild the torn down previous physical temple(washed away in mind through Baptism). Jesus brought spirit truth to build the new Kingdom of God within each person. Each person is made a King and a Priest of God. Each person begins to learn, accept, and create his own Kingdom of God within himself. Jesus is the foundation stone, the corner stone and the capstone of the new spiritual temple. Jesus is the light of the new spiritual temple. Jesus is the door to enter the Kingdom of God! Jesus is the high priest in the Kingdom and dwells within the holy of holy's or heart of mankind of those who will accept and believe. Each person must build their own Kingdom of God within, through the words of Jesus from God.

As we build our Kingdoms within, by faith in God truth, or words from Jesus, then we become filled with the Holy Spirit words of God and rule God's truth to all mankind through love the way we have received. The works of a spirit filled man are the works of God. The works of God cannot be done apart from God. God through us must share the Gospel while healing the sick, removing lies in others with the truth(or casting out devils), freely you received, freely shall ye give. Who will heed the call? IMO, TK

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Sep. 09 2011,04:10)
    To all:  The old must pass away. Man cannot move fully into the new until he is rid completely of the old. These two covenants are opposed to one another. One is to physical man with physical laws, rules, rituals, buildings and physical sacrifice's with physical offerings as physical service to God. When the new covenant came in Jesus all service to God became “spiritual”! Dreams and visions were established. Baptism was a vision or metaphoric image created at the outset of the new way, preparing men's minds by washing out of the mind all previous physical teaching and learning. John was making strait the path to spirit truth. The Spirit was at hand. John proclaimed that one must turn around(repent) from the way he was attempting to serve God previously and take on the Spirit truth, words of God, through Jesus.

Jesus brought the spirit truth of God to rebuild the torn down previous physical temple(washed away in mind through Baptism). Jesus brought spirit truth to build the new Kingdom of God within each person. Each person is made a King and a Priest of God. Each person begins to learn, accept, and create his own Kingdom of God within himself. Jesus is the foundation stone, the corner stone and the capstone of the new spiritual temple. Jesus is the light of the new spiritual temple. Jesus is the door to enter the Kingdom of God! Jesus is the high priest in the Kingdom and dwells within the holy of holy's or heart of mankind of those who will accept and believe. Each person must build their own Kingdom of God within, through the words of Jesus from God.

As we build our Kingdoms within, by faith in God truth, or words from Jesus, then we become filled with the Holy Spirit words of God and rule God's truth to all mankind through love the way we have received. The works of a spirit filled man are the works of God. The works of God cannot be done apart from God. God through us must share the Gospel while healing the sick, removing lies in others with the truth(or casting out devils), freely you received, freely shall ye give. Who will heed the call?  IMO, TK

tk

is God in the old as you say not the same as in the new ?

I believe God never change,is this not what scriptures tell s us ?

according to your believe it looks like you are only an half Christian,because you only believe in half of the scriptures,

so your knowledge is only half true containing only half truth what in my opinion your faith is useless , because either it is truth or it is not ,being half truths are false,because of the missing other half.

we should surrender our self to God to become something useful to God,

Pierre

ftk
    Participant

Pierre: The old testament is an old will. It is completed and fulfilled. Its termination point was probably when Jesus died as testator of the new will or New Covenant. The old predicted the new to come for thousands of years. It is very difficult to understand its purpose in training up new children of God. There were many so called gods represented in the old testament. The old covenant was misaligned and distorted by religious men of greed and power hungry for control of the people. If we follow Jesus as our lord then we will find the truth of God. Jesus said God is love. You must make your own determination as to what was love in the old testament.

There cannot be two wills. One will is terminated and the other will of God is effective now and forever. The new is in no way an extension of the old. The old produced sin and death. The New changed from physical to spiritual! The new produces life and peace!

There is no Savior in the old test. The Savior was to come and reveal the truth of God. I can't keep going over the same things. If you only believe that I am a “half christian” maybe that's better that none at all.

I have been trying to be useful and sharing deep truth's I have received from God. Now in a way you say I am useless.

Go ahead and follow the old will and see if you can find salvation for yourself. If not, Jesus is the way. Don't think I don't know the old testament, I know it well. I'm just trying to shorten the path for new converts by leading them to the new way, Jesus for the truth. So they don't have to go through all the destruction of the old. TK

terraricca
    Participant

tk

There cannot be two wills. One will is terminated and the other will of God is effective now and forever. The new is in no way an extension of the old. The old produced sin and death. The New changed from physical to spiritual! The new produces life and peace!

Mt 5:17 “Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them.
    Mt 5:18 I tell you the truth, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished.

Mt 11:13 For all the Prophets and the Law prophesied until John.
    Mt 12:5 Or haven’t you read in the Law that on the Sabbath the priests in the temple desecrate the day and yet are innocent?

Mt 13:52 He said to them, “Therefore every teacher of the law who has been instructed about the kingdom of heaven is like the owner of a house who brings out of his storeroom new treasures as well as old.”

you should read more in the bible and find understanding ,the ritual laws are gone because the temple is gone but all other scriptures are needed to bring understanding ,and faith to the unbelievers,

There is no Savior in the old test. The Savior was to come and reveal the truth of God. I can't keep going over the same things. If you only believe that I am a “half christian” maybe that's better that none at all.

the one who saves is the same one that has bring fort his word, God of Israel the father of the Christ ,God is our savior and it is trough the Christ his son that he has given us the way to be saved by showing by example the way to everlasting live in God will

Jn 17:9 I pray for them. I am not praying for the world, but for those you have given me, for they are yours.
    Jn 17:10 All I have is yours, and all you have is mine. And glory has come to me through them.
    Jn 17:11 I will remain in the world no longer, but they are still in the world, and I am coming to you. Holy Father, protect them by the power of your name—the name you gave me—so that they may be one as we are one.

Jn 17:6 “I have revealed you to those whom you gave me out of the world. They were yours; you gave them to me and they have obeyed your word.

I have been trying to be useful and sharing deep truth's I have received from God. Now in a way you say I am useless.

IF YOU CAN NOT TEACH ME TRUTH OF GOD I DO NOT WANTED ,AS FAR AS I COULD SEE IN YOUR RECEIVED TRUTH THAT YOU SAY YOU RECEIVED FROM “GOD” THINK AGAIN GOD DOES NOT LIE NOR PURGER HIMSELF ,ONLY THE TRUTH COME OUT OF GOD AND ONLY LIES COME OUT OF THE DEVIL AND MEN THAT FOLLOW S HIM.

Jas 1:2 Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds,
    Jas 1:3 because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance.
    Jas 1:4 Perseverance must finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything.
    Jas 1:5 If any of you lacks wisdom, he should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to him.
    Jas 1:6 But when he asks, he must believe and not doubt, because he who doubts is like a wave of the sea, blown and tossed by the wind.
    Jas 1:7 That man should not think he will receive anything from the Lord;
    Jas 1:8 he is a double-minded man,

Jn 3:11 I tell you the truth, we speak of what we know, and we testify to what we have seen, but still you people do not accept our testimony.

Jn 8:31 To the Jews who had believed him, Jesus said, “If you hold to my teaching, you are really my disciples.
    Jn 8:32 Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.”(FREE OF WHAT ? BUT OF FALSE AND DECEIT AND LIES )

Go ahead and follow the old will and see if you can find salvation for yourself. If not, Jesus is the way. Don't think I don't know the old testament, I know it well. I'm just trying to shorten the path for new converts by leading them to the new way, Jesus for the truth. So they don't have to go through all the destruction of the old. TK

I have study the scriptures for 50 years and trow religion out 40 years ago ,and I disagree with you ,the old testament is very useful for many things ,you are leading the new converts away from Christ and strait in the dragon den ,

so teach them the all truth of God.

Pierre

ftk
    Participant

Pierre: You quote:
    1) Mt 5:17 “Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them.

DID JESUS FULFILL THE LAW AND THE PROPHETS? Fulfill: to bring an event to completion or end…! Can you read?
    Jesus also said in another scripture that not one jot or title will change in the law, UNTIL ALL BE FULFILLED! Since there is no more sacrifice, the main point of the law I would say that at least a jot or title has been removed. So is the Law fulfilled or must you lie?

2)For all the prophets and the law prophesied UNTIL John the Baptist since then is the Kingdom preached. (the new way of God)
    So, you quote another scripture, randomly, that confirms my belief that the law was completely ended when Jesus came. Here is a good one for you. Jesus did not follow the law! He didn't follow the sabbath requirement, he didn't perform washings and cleansing's, he set the woman free who had broken the law. He did not perform sacrifices under the law. He hadn't even paid the temple tax until someone brought it to a followers attention. JESUS DID NOT FOLLOW THE LAW!! It ended at John.

3) There was no salvation in the old testament! That's why we needed a savior to come and save us by giving us the truth of God.

4) If a man loves Jesus, he will keep/believe his words, and his father will love him and they both will come unto him and make their abode/home/temple/house/church within him. Do you believe this? John14:23…Then why do you ask me what a God/Man is?

5) The Prophet also prophesied until John. All prophesy was fulfilled at John. Even Daniels vision was up to John.

So, make up any set of beliefs and rules you choose to set for yourself and live by them. I will continue to follow Jesus to know the truth. TK

terraricca
    Participant

tk

5) The Prophet also prophesied until John. All prophesy was fulfilled at John. Even Daniels vision was up to John.

what John do you talking about ?

Pierre

Pastry
    Participant

TK It is not John who gave us the New Covenant it is Jesus, under His blood.
    Luk 22:20 Likewise also the cup after supper, saying, This cup [is] the new Covenant in my blood, which is shed for you.

And then Jesus gave us the Great Commandments in

Mat 22:36 Master, which [is] the great commandment in the law?

Mat 22:37 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.

Mat 22:38 This is the first and great commandment.

Mat 22:39 And the second [is] like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

Mat 22:40 On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.

I think what you are mixing up is that the sacrificial laws have been done with and abolished..and fulfilled…… Nothing else…….Jesus is our perfect Scarifies….. No more Animal scarifies is needed… The Sabbath was never for he Gentiles, and Paul teaches us that

Rom 14:5 One man esteems one day above another: another esteems every day [alike]. Let every man be fully persuaded in his own mind.

If some keep the Sabbath that is fine, but we should never judge those who keep every day alike…. Just be convinced in your mind, Paul says…,.
    Peace Irene

ftk
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Sep. 10 2011,04:31)
    tk

what John do you talking about ?

Pierre

Pierre: I am quoting Jesus the Christ. He is the one speaking, not me. You wrote one of the scriptures above. Don't you read what you write?

Luke16:16…The Law and the Prophets were until John(the Baptist) since then the Kingdom of God is preached.

Matt.11:13 (yours the post above)….Mt 11:13 For all the Prophets and the Law prophesied until John.(the Baptist)

All things written in the Law, the prophets, and the Psalms were fulfilled in Christ…Luke 24:44

The old testament was fulfilled and completed by Jesus and he established a new covenant in spirit truth. A spiritual temple, a spiritual church, a spiritual house for God, a spiritual place of abode for God and Jesus, “ALL WITHIN EACH HUMAN BEING” that will accept and believe. TK

ftk
    Participant

Quote (Pastry @ Sep. 10 2011,06:14)
    TK  It is not John who gave us the New Covenant it is Jesus, under His blood.
    Luk 22:20   Likewise also the cup after supper, saying, This cup [is] the new Covenant in my blood, which is shed for you.  

And then Jesus gave us the Great Commandments in

Mat 22:36   Master, which [is] the great commandment in the law?  

Mat 22:37   Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.  

Mat 22:38   This is the first and great commandment.  

Mat 22:39   And the second [is] like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.  

Mat 22:40   On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.
    think what you are m
    I think what you are mixing up is that the sacrificial laws have been done with and abolished..and fulfilled…… Nothing else…….Jesus is our perfect Scarifies….. No more Animal scarifies is needed… The Sabbath was never for he Gentiles, and Paul teaches us that

Rom 14:5   One man esteems one day above another: another esteems every day [alike]. Let every man be fully persuaded in his own mind.

If some keep the Sabbath that is fine, but we should never judge those who keep every day alike…. Just be convinced in your mind, Paul says…,.
    Peace Irene

Irene: I did not say John gave us a new covenant. John the Baptist was a forerunner preparing the peoples minds for the new spirit way of Christ.He taught them to repent(turn from the old way) to accept the new spirit way of Jesus.

The prophets had spoken of this day for thousands of years. This was a monumental change of great magnitude! It was so great a time that world dating changed from BC to AD!

The old passed away. The New way came in Christ. We must wake up. The spiritual Kingdom of God came in the form of truth from God through Jesus.

The Kingdom comes not with observation…neither will they say, lo here or lo there! For behold the Kingdom of God is within you. These are the words of Jesus…Luke17:20

The Kingdom is at hand Mark1:15

Change your way of thinking,(repent) for the Kingdom of God is at hand…Matt.3:2

Time is fulfilled, the Kingdom of God is here…Mrk.1:14

All things written by the prophets, concerning the son of man, shall be accomplished…Luke18:31

Irene

…I think what you are mixing up is that the sacrificial laws have been done with and abolished..and fulfilled…… Nothing else..

Yes, what you say is true the sacrificial laws have been abolished. So after saying that, hear this from Jesus: Matt.5:18….for verily I say unto you, till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law…UNTIL ALL BE FULFILLED. The sacrificial laws are more than a jot or tittle. All is fulfilled.

ALL HAS BEEN FULFILLED AND COMPLETED BY JESUS. Some can accept this truth, some cannot.

There are no Jews or Gentiles nor male, nor female, no bond or free, ALL ARE ONE IN CHRIST! God is no respecter of persons in this day. TK

terraricca
    Participant

tk

ALL HAS BEEN FULFILLED AND COMPLETED BY JESUS. Some can accept this truth, some cannot

1)MT 24:15 “Therefore when you see the ABOMINATION OF DESOLATION which was spoken of through Daniel the prophet, standing in the holy place ( let the reader understand),

2)Mt 5:18 I tell you the truth, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished.
    ARE NOW TELLING ME THAT IT IS ALL FINISH ?IF YOU SAY YES YOU ARE A LIAR SO ???

3)Mt 13:52 He said to them, “Therefore every teacher of the law who has been instructed about the kingdom of heaven is like the owner of a house who brings out of his storeroom new treasures as well as old.”
    WHAT JESUS SAID HERE IS DEFFINETLY NOT YOUR CASE ,YOU HAVE ONLY ONE SORT OF TREASURES,YOU ARE NOT INTERRESTED IN THE OTHER TREASURES,

you are not with the truth or have the truth ,i wander if Christ would be alive on earth now so that we would talk to him like in the time of the apostles ,you would argue with him just like the doctors of the law ,because of your own ego and personal opinions,

Pierre

ftk
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Sep. 10 2011,15:44)
    tk

ALL HAS BEEN FULFILLED AND COMPLETED BY JESUS. Some can accept this truth, some cannot

1)MT 24:15 “Therefore when you see the ABOMINATION OF DESOLATION which was spoken of through Daniel the prophet, standing in the holy place ( let the reader understand),

2)Mt 5:18 I tell you the truth, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished.
    ARE NOW TELLING ME THAT IT IS ALL FINISH ?IF YOU SAY YES YOU ARE A LIAR SO ???

3)Mt 13:52 He said to them, “Therefore every teacher of the law who has been instructed about the kingdom of heaven is like the owner of a house who brings out of his storeroom new treasures as well as old.”
    WHAT JESUS SAID HERE IS DEFFINETLY NOT YOUR CASE ,YOU HAVE ONLY ONE SORT OF TREASURES,YOU ARE NOT INTERRESTED IN THE OTHER TREASURES,

you are not with the truth or have the truth ,i wander if Christ would be alive on earth now so that we would talk to him like in the time of the apostles ,you would argue with him just like the doctors of the law ,because of your own ego and personal opinions,

Pierre

Pierre: Have you even read Daniels prophesy at Daniel 2:37? As Daniel interpreted the Kings dream he noted all the(physical) Kingdoms that would arise after Nebuchadnezzar's. He was the head of Gold. After him was reference to the Medes and Persians, then after them was the Greek Empire, the Helinistic Age(Brass). Then the forth Kingdom, the Roman Empire
    This Kingdom was divided, partly weak and partly strong its toes were of iron and clay.

V44…and IN THE DAYS OF THOSE KINGS(Roman Empire) shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, AND IT SHALL STAND FOREVER! Jesus came preaching the Kingdom of God is at hand. All the prophets prophesied up to the coming of Jesus and his finished work.

The abomination which maketh desolate was the highest religious order of Jews, crucifying their Messiah which then left the (physical) temple, desolate and thereafter destroyed completely.

You quote Mt.5:18 that says nothing will disappear or change from the law UNTIL EVERYTHING IS ACCOMPLISHED! Since we don't follow the law of sacrifice anymore I would say that is at least a jot or tittle missing or removed from the law!!

DON'T HATE ME, THESE ARE THE SCRIPTURES; ALL IS ACCOMPLISHED….JESUS SAID IT IS FINISHED….Now it the time to live it.

Jesus said, ….if they hate you be of good cheer for they first hated me…! TK

mikeangel
    Participant

Tim,
     Do you Pray to God? In other words, do you believe in a Ruler of creation, who created it, who we worship and petition and ask for blessings?

Viewing 20 posts - 261 through 280 (of 333 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account