Where are the anointed brothers of christ now?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Texas
    Participant

Most today know, that the Governing Body of the Watchtower Society will teach individuals that the anointed remnant of the Brothers of Christ are in their midst and that they constitute the 'Faithful Slave' of the parable in Matthew 24:45. They might also, possibly tells us that the majority of those Brothers of Christ are scattered throughout this World, and are gathered BY THEM as a result of their preaching activity. If that was to be true, then I would have to ask, 'then, why is it that the Christ just prior to Massive divine intervention, just immediately AFTER the outbreak of the great tribulation, has to re-gather that special class? {for that is when they would be gathered} that is because of what the Christ told us about the great tribulation. He told us, 'that because of the Chosen ones, those days will be cut short.' {Matthew 24:21,22} None of them would have survived that triubulation had that time period not have been cut short. Nor would anyone else for that matter! So, the Watchtower society has jumped the gun in telling us that the anointed remnant is in their midst, because that gathering work has not even begun as yet!
    It does not begin until After the great truibulation has begun and run its full course.

The Apostle John in the Revelation account, will tells us, what exactly will happen that will mark the outbreak of the greatest tribulation this earth has ever experienced. He stated at Revelation 7:1-8 this, in part: “After this I saw four angels standing upon the four corners of the earth, holding tight the four winds of the earth, that no wind might blow upon the earth or upon the sea or upon any tree. And I saw another angel ascending from the sunrising, having a seal of the living God; and he cried with a loud voice to the four angels to whom it was granted to harm the earth and the sea {of people] [isaiah 57:29} saying; “Do not harm the earth or the sea or the trees, UNTIL AFTER WE HAVE SEALED THE SLAVES OF OUR GOD IN THEIR FOREHEADS,” Now, this tells us that the great tribulation will not occur until the final sealing of the last one of the anointed Brothers of Christ is finished. When those four angels release those four winds of destruction. When that does occur, and it has not as yet, then the great tribulation will break out all over this entire planet! That means then that the anointed Brothers of Christ could not possibly be within their ranks now. They could not possibly contain the 'Faithful Slave' of the parable in Matthew 24:45! The gathering of that special class not even having been done as yet!

We might now, reason on this a bit more! We know for a scriptural fact that the four angels foretold by John are still holding tight those four winds of destruction, keeping them at bay, because the time of great trouble foretold by Daniel and Jesus has not begun! {Daniel 12:1} {Matthew 24:21,22} From that we also know that the sealing work of the heavenly high calling has not reached completion as yet either. Also, we know that the gathering of this class wasn't done, until “After the tribulation of those days.” {Matthew 24:29} That, of necessity means that it is not possible for the anointed Brothers of the Christ to be among the Governing Body of Jehovah's witnesses, so called! It is also not possible that theirs is, “God's Organization,” or that the 'Faithful Slave' is in their midst. How could that possibly be true when the Christ has not even done that particular gathering work as yet, and it is not done, as I said, according to the scripture in Revelation 7:1-8. As John told us: “Do not harm the earth or the sea or the trees until AFTER we have sealed the slaves of our God in their foreheads!” So, once again, that gathering work of that class would not be done until after the tribulation reaches its final climax. “Imediately {AFTER} the tribulation of those days'… would be when the Christ himself does that gathering work.

Why did the Christ tell us that it was he that gathered all of that number? While the Governing Body of the Watchtower Society will tell us that it was them that did that gathering of that special class? When you think about it, only Jehovah and Jesus would know exactly who those ones were! No man on this earth would be able to tell exactly who the chosens ones would be! It may well be, that some of them did not, and do not know, as yet, that they are of that special calling; that they are members of the High-Calling of God. “WHEN DID WE SEE YOU?” {Matthew 25:38-40} But Jehovah will 'know', and the Christ will know those whom the Father 'has given him'. {2Timothy 2:19} {John 17:9} {1Corinthians 2:11} They are the only ones who could know that! No man would ever know that for certain! So, how could they possibly be gathered by the Governing Body of the Watchtower Society? Not possible! Not at all!

So the Governing Body of the Watchtower Society is a presumtuous puffed-up false Prophet, taking credit for something that only the Christ could do under his Fathers direction. I believe that Deutoronomy 18:20-22 can be well applied now to the Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses, so-called! It lays nicely right at their feet!

We might now just look at what the Bible has to say about just who it is that does that gathering of the chosen ones, and exactly when it will be done. Pay close attention now, as I quote this scripture in its entirety:

“Immediately AFTER the trubulation of those days the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light, and the stars will fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken, And then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in heaven, and then all the Tribes of the earth will beat themselves in lamentation, and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. And he will send forth his angels with a great trumpet sound, and THEY WILL GATHER HIS CHOSENS ONES together FROM THE FOUR WINDS, from one extremity of the heavens to their other extremity.” {Matthew 24:29-31} Now, how could the Governing Body of the Watchtower Society contain the anointed Brothers of the Christ, when he hasn't even done that gathering work as yet? They are all still scattered all over this earth!

Now, as can be seen this gathering work is done after the great tribulation has run it course; and it is a work done by the angels under the direction of the Christ himself. Since the great tribulation has not even started as yet, and that gathering work done by the Christ has not even begun as yet. That begets the question; then how is it that the Governing Body of the Watchtower can make claim to having the anointed Brothers in their midst; that they are that 'Faithful Slave' in the parable of Matthew 24:45?

What we should do now, is consider the one hundred and twenty year record that they have established of failed predictions and false prophecies, of which, during that entire time period, they will try to convince us, that for that whole time period they had the direction of the Holy Spirit. Would, or has the Holy-Spirit of Jehovah God ever established a record such as that? That would be blasphemy to even suggest such a thing, for it is totally impossible for God to lie, and failed predictions and false prophesies are lies, no matter how well intentioned the liar proves to be! {Titus 1:2} {Hebrews 6:18} He simply proves to be a presumptuous false Prophet, and they are described for us in: Deutoronomy 18:20-22. That scripture puts the Governing Body of the Watchtower Society in a great deal of trouble. The so-called 'Faithful Slave' is not within their ranks, that is impossible; and they are not 'Jehovah's Organization' at all! That, too, is just as impossible!

David, on this Board will make claim that some like to 'lift themselves up' by showing that 'the Governing Body of the Watchtower is wrong' in
    some of their teachings. I would remind David now, that when one comes into possession of scriptural knowledge that proves someone or some organization for that matter, to be a false Religious Body, or a false teacher, they, then, come under obligation to speak out against that Religious Body or Organization or teacher. To do otherwise would put that individual in a dangerous position before Jehovah. That is highlited for us at Ezekiel 33:8,9 Not wishing to lose my life, I have spoken out! I will, as long as I'm alive, continue to speak out! Texas!

Cindy
    Participant

Texas

You have taken it upon your self to warn us about the “JW”, well, we appreciate that, although I don't see any one preaching “JW” doctrines here. However, while you are warning us about them, you show that you have a lot of misunderstandings yourself. You speak of the great tribulation, this verse is not it.

Mat 24:29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:  

This verse is in fact the third, and last, tribulation the Israelites will have to experience, while the wrath of God will be on the rest of the world; and immediately after will Christ take charge of this world.

In all, I have the feeling, you are trying to convince yourself more, than you do us.

Georg

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi texas,
    The anointing of the Spirit of God is of power.
    One thing the JWS are not known for is any expression of the powers of God.

Is 1:18
    Participant

Thanks Texas, a well thought out and written post. And yes you are right the false prophecies are a damning indictment on the The Watchtower Bible and Tract Society.

Texas
    Participant

Quote (Cindy @ April 21 2009,06:21)
    Texas

You have taken it upon your self to warn us about the “JW”, well, we appreciate that, although I don't see any one preaching “JW” doctrines here. However, while you are warning us about them, you show that you have a lot of misunderstandings yourself. You speak of the great tribulation, this verse is not it.

Mat 24:29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:  

This verse is in fact the third, and last, tribulation the Israelites will have to experience, while the wrath of God will be on the rest of the world; and immediately after will Christ take charge of this world.

In all, I have the feeling, you are trying to convince yourself more, than you do us.

Georg

Hello Georg!
    You are the one who is wrong Georg, because that verse is talking about the same time of trouble foretold by Daniel at Daniel 12:1 and the same kind of world trouble foretold by the Christ at Matthew 24:21,22! Open your eyes wide Georg, and when you do that you will be able to see more clearly what the Bible is saying. Those scriptures have nothing to do with the tribulation on Israel. Israel doesn't even have anything to do with what will be going on today! That Nation as a whole was rejected by Jehovah, after they rejected his Christ, and the Christ himself told them, “your house is abandonded to you.” That was proven beyond all doubt when Jehovah allowed the Roman Army led by general Titus, to completely destroy the Temple where they carried on their worship of him, in 70ce. To this day that Temple lies in a heap of ruins if there is that much left of it. I believe all that is left is what they call now, 'The wailing wall.' {Matthew 23:37-39} May it be, that you too, will end up wailing? Could be eh? Could be!Texas!

Texas
    Participant

Quote (Texas @ April 21 2009,12:20)

Texas

Georg

Hello Georg!
    You are the one who is wrong Georg, because that verse is talking about the same time of trouble foretold by Daniel at Daniel 12:1 and the same kind of world trouble foretold by the Christ at Matthew 24:21,22! Open your eyes wide Georg, and when you do that you will be able to see more clearly what the Bible is saying. Those scriptures have nothing to do with the tribulation on Israel. Israel doesn't even have anything to do with what will be going on today! That Nation as a whole was rejected by Jehovah, after they rejected his Christ, and the Christ himself told them, “your house is abandonded to you.” That was proven beyond all doubt when Jehovah allowed the Roman Army led by general Titus, to completely destroy the Temple where they carried on their worship of him, in 70ce. To this day that Temple lies in a heap of ruins if there is that much left of it. I believe all that is left is what they call now, 'The wailing wall.' {Matthew 23:37-39} May it be, that you too, will end up wailing?  Could be eh? Could be!Texas!

Hello again Georg!
    There's something that I failed too mention when I last made my reply to you, and that was this! As for Israel having anything to do with matters now, certain verses of scripture, that I failed to bring to your attention,will show you that it is no longer Israel that is part of the picture, but, rather, all of the Nations of this World.

The time of world trouble that I mentioned was part of the sign of the Christs invisible presence in kingdom power. The mention of that particular time of trouble, was merely a part of that sign and the Bible tells us that, that time of trouble is directly ahead of us, and would come sometime after, or during the 'Harvest Season', or 'conclusion of the system of things'. The reason that it hasn't come upon us already is because those four angels are holding tight the four winds, and, are, still holding them back. {Revelation 7:1-9} {Matthew 24:3,21,22}

Now, look at Matthew 25:31-33 and you will see that it is not Israel that is at issue here, it is “ALL THE NATIONS!” They would be gathered before the Christ and he would do a separating work among them, putting the Sheep-like ones on his right hand, but the Goat-like ones on his left. Now if you read that parable through for yourself, you will learn the outcome for both classes! Of which class do you believe that you will be found among Georg”?

Now, as I said, all of this Chapter in Matthew 24 is dealing with the composite sign of the Christ in Kingdom Power, and what is foretold at Matthew 24:21,22 is still directly ahead of us, and is as much a part of that sign as any other part! That particular part of the sign is not in evidence as yet, but when it is, get ready to duck, because this entire World is going to go insane, and, as the Prophet Daniel foretold, only those written down in the Book will escape with their lives. Those who aren't, will not escape! {Daniel 12:1}

Now Georg, read Revelation 11:15-18 and you will learn something else that occurs when the Christ takes Kingdom Power. It reads: “And the seventh angel blew his trumpet. And loud voices occured in heaven, saying: “The Kingdom of THE WORLD did become the Kingdom of our God and of his Christ, and he will rule forever and ever.” Now, verse 18 “But the NATIONS BECAME WRATHFUL, and your own wrath came, and the appointed time for the dead to be judged, and to give their reward to your slaves the Prophets and to the Holy ones and to those fearing your name, the small and the great, and to bring to ruin those ruining the earth.” Did you notice Georg? Nothing said about Israel is there? It was all of the Nations that are brought to ruin, because they are the ones ruining the earth! I would imagine,because of this action taken by Jehovah at this time, they all end up 'weeping and gnashing their teeth' as foretold that they would! Now, Georg, if that isn't enough, read verse 30 of Matthew 24 .. “And then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in heaven, and then ALL THE TRIBES OF THE EARTH will beat themselves in lamentation, and they will see the Son of man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.”

Now, does that say that Israel will beat themselves in lamantation? No! It doesn't, does it? It says, “ALL THE TRIBES OF THE EARTH!” Will do that beating of themselves! So, as I told you before, Israel has nothing to do with anything now! Now, Jehovah is dealing with all of the Nations! Texas!

Cindy
    Participant

Texas

The very hatred you express toward the Israelites, is what the “JWs” are teaching.
    Let me show you something.

Luk 21:20 And when ye shall see Jerusalem compassed with armies, then know that the desolation thereof is nigh.

When Jesus said, “your house (nation) is left unto you desolate”, this is what he was referring too.
    It was a prophecy, prophesied by Ezekiel.

Eze 21:26 Thus saith the Lord GOD; Remove the diadem, and take off the crown: this shall not be the same: exalt him that is low, and abase him that is high.

The crown, symbolizing self ruler ship, independents, was removed from the kingdom of Judah by the Babylonians in 606 BC.

Eze 21:27 I will overturn, overturn, overturn, it: and it shall be no more, until he come whose right it is; and I will give it him.

“IT”, the nation, was then overturned to the Medo-Persians, next “IT” was overturned to the Greeks, and last “IT” was overturned to the Romans, and in 70 AD “IT” was no more.
    I quoted Luke because it is better explained there, this is what I refer to as the first of three tribulations for the Israelites.

Mat 24:21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.
    Mat 24:22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.

This is the second, and worst of the three, it happened during the Hitler years, had the days not been shortened, Germany lost the war, there would be no flesh, Jew, alive today.
    This worst tribulation was also prophesied by Jeremiah and Daniel.

Jer 30:7 Alas! for that day is great, so that none is like it: it is even the time of Jacob's trouble; but he shall be saved out of it.
    Dan 12:1 And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.

You will have to admit, there can only be one worst time. The third tribulation, which is yet to come, I alredy mentioned to you.
    God had the temple destroyed because it, and the sacrifices, were no longer necessary.
    Let me show you something else, when Babylon invaded Judah in 606 BC, that started the Israelites seven times punishment (Lev. 26:18), it ended in 1914, the beginning of WW1, coincident?

Why not use a brighter light bulb yourself, eh?

Georg

Texas
    Participant

Quote (Cindy @ April 21 2009,14:50)
    Texas

The very hatred you express toward the Israelites, is what the “JWs” are teaching.
    Let me show you something.

Luk 21:20 And when ye shall see Jerusalem compassed with armies, then know that the desolation thereof is nigh.  

When Jesus said, “your house (nation) is left unto you desolate”, this is what he was referring too.
    It was a prophecy, prophesied by Ezekiel.

Eze 21:26 Thus saith the Lord GOD; Remove the diadem, and take off the crown: this shall not be the same: exalt him that is low, and abase him that is high.  

The crown, symbolizing self ruler ship, independents, was removed from the kingdom of Judah by the Babylonians in 606 BC.

Eze 21:27 I will overturn, overturn, overturn, it: and it shall be no more, until he come whose right it is; and I will give it him.  

“IT”, the nation, was then overturned to the Medo-Persians, next “IT” was overturned to the Greeks, and last “IT” was overturned to the Romans, and in 70 AD “IT” was no more.
    I quoted Luke because it is better explained there, this is what I refer to as the first of three tribulations for the Israelites.

Mat 24:21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.  
    Mat 24:22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.  

This is the second, and worst of the three, it happened during the Hitler years, had the days not been shortened, Germany lost the war, there would be no flesh, Jew, alive today.
    This worst tribulation was also prophesied by Jeremiah and Daniel.

Jer 30:7 Alas! for that day is great, so that none is like it: it is even the time of Jacob's trouble; but he shall be saved out of it.  
    Dan 12:1 And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.

You will have to admit, there can only be one worst time. The third tribulation, which is yet to come, I alredy mentioned to you.
    God had the temple destroyed because it, and the sacrifices, were no longer necessary.
    Let me show you something else, when Babylon invaded Judah in 606 BC, that started the Israelites seven times punishment (Lev. 26:18), it ended in 1914, the beginning of WW1, coincident?

Why not use a brighter light bulb yourself, eh?

Georg

Georg!

It would be a very good idea for to read the scripture found at Matthew 12:36,37! Ponder over that! Think about it deeply!

Now, this great tribulation that Jesus foretold is a time of WORLD TROUBLE the like which no man has ever experienced, and you will recall, it was to be 'cut short' 'on account of the Chosen ones'. Now, at what point in time was the chosen ones gathered in the first Century? Who was it that chose them all, and who was they given to? These was the remaining ones on the earth just prior to the outbreak of the great Tribulation. They are on this earth right at this present moment in time, and those days will be cut short because of them! That is what Jesus himself stated,”On account of the chosens ones those days will be cut short.” That great Tribulation was a part of the composite sign of the presence of Christ in Kingdom Power, so that particular Tribulation is a Tribulation for our own day, and for no other time period, because the Christ as yet has to take kingdom Power. When he does that Georg, get ready to duck because your scripture twisting days will then come to an abrupt end! Texas!

Cindy
    Participant

Texas

You are beginning to sound more and more like Nick, you even respond like him, and ignore scripture like him. What sense is there for me to show you scripture; when you don't believe God, why should I expect you to believe me? You have made up your mind what you wont to believe; are you sure you no longer belong to the “JWs”?

Georg

Texas
    Participant

Quote (Cindy @ April 22 2009,03:21)
    Texas

You are beginning to sound more and more like Nick, you even respond like him, and ignore scripture like him. What sense is there for me to show you scripture; when you don't believe God, why should I expect you to believe me? You have made up your mind what you wont to believe; are you sure you no longer belong to the “JWs”?

Georg

Cindy!
    You are a great one to be talking about ignoring scripture, because I never, in my life saw anyone do that as werll as you do.

And No! I do not belong to the Organization known as Jehovah's Witnesses. I will tell you one thing though, for as long as I'm alive on this Planet, I'll always be one of Jehovah's Witnesses. Just not in association with the Governing Body of the Wathtower Society, that's all. You do not have to be among them to carry the great name of our God, Jehovah! Since this discussion has developed and is going the way it is going, I now wipe the dust of you off of my feet. So long! Texas!

Texas
    Participant

Texas

Georg

Georg!
    Just a brief further note, and last words to you, on what you say about other Tribulations that the Bible speaks about. Let me question you on this matter!

When, ever in human History have you read about the scripture at Matthew 24: 29,30 having seen fulfillment? That scripture tells you this: “Immediately AFTER the Tribulation of those days the Sun will be darkened, and the Moon will not give its light, and the Stars will fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken. And then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in heaven, and then ALL THE TRIBES OF THE EARTH WILL BEAT THEMSELVES IN LAMENTATION, AND THEY WILL SEE THE SON OF MAN COMING ON THE CLOUDS WITH POWER AND GREAT GLORY.”

Now, tell me, when, the people of this world have seen the sun and moon darkened as to shed no light? Tell me also, just exactly when they have seen the powers of the heavens shaken? Tell me also, just exactly when all of the tribes of this earth actually saw the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory? Tell me exactly when ALL THE TRIBES OF THE EARTH was beating themselves in lamentation because of seeing the Son of Man coming on the clouds with great glory? Tell me exactly when they saw the sign of the Son of Man, in heaven? Now if all of these other Tribulations that you have mentioned was true, then all of these things would follow that one particular Tribulation, that you talk about? Have they?

You will notice that this scripture is also talking about the Christ coming into his kingdom with power and great glory, and it tells us also, that he is coming AFTER THE TRIBULATION OF THOSE DAYS! That, of necessity means that the great tribulation that Jesus foretold would be in evidence just prior to his coming, and would be something that would mark his presence in kingdom power, just as any other part of the composite sign would!

Now, if the great Tribulation, that was as much a part of the composite sign of the presence of Christ, as any other part of that sign, and you say that he wasn't talking about a tribulation that was to follow his presence in kingdom power, at the end of our system of things; well, then, maybe he didn't mean any of the other things he predicted to identify the time period he came into kingdom power either, eh? Things like “Wars and rumors of Wars”, “Nation against Nation and Kingdom against Kingdom” “Eárthquakes in one place after another,” “pestilence,” “Increasing lawlessness”. A growing loss of love among individuals… You are fully aware as I am, that those things have seen fulfillment since the year 1914 and are still undergoing fulfillment right at this present time. I don't believe that you could be that stupid, so as to not know those things. Since I'm not that much of a judge of character, maybe you are!

No Georg, all of those things just mentioned are directly ahead of us, and the time for 'ALL OF THE TRIBES TO BEAT THEMSELVES IN LAMENTATION' IS DIRECTLY AHEAD OF US! You know as well as I do that those scriptures will see fulfillment, and perhaps very soon now! Just as everything else foretold has seen fulfillment, so, too, will the great Tribulation break out all over this earth, when those four angels of Revelation release those four winds of destruction,when the conclusion of this system of things finally arrives.

Perhaps now, you can see just how far-fetched your reasoning is on this matter, because it is just that, far-fetched! With that I bid you goodbye ! Texas!

Cindy
    Participant

Texas

The truth obviously upsets you so much that you can't see right.

(((“”When, ever in human History have you read about the scripture at Matthew 24: 29,30 having seen fulfillment? That scripture tells you this: “Immediately AFTER the Tribulation of those days the Sun will be darkened, and the Moon will not give its light, and the Stars will fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken. And then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in heaven, and then ALL THE TRIBES OF THE EARTH WILL BEAT THEMSELVES IN LAMENTATION, AND THEY WILL SEE THE SON OF MAN COMING ON THE CLOUDS WITH POWER AND GREAT GLORY.”

Now, tell me, when, the people of this world have seen the sun and moon darkened as to shed no light? Tell me also, just exactly when they have seen the powers of the heavens shaken? Tell me also, just exactly when all of the tribes of this earth actually saw the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory? Tell me exactly when ALL THE TRIBES OF THE EARTH was beating themselves in lamentation because of seeing the Son of Man coming on the clouds with great glory? Tell me exactly when they saw the sign of the Son of Man, in heaven? Now if all of these other Tribulations that you have mentioned was true, then all of these things would follow that one particular Tribulation, that you talk about? Have they?””)))

Did I not say that Mat. 24:29 is yet to happen?
    And did I not say that after this final tribulation for the Jews, which is also the wrath of God on the rest of the world; Christ will take charge of this world?
    So, with whom is your beef? is it because you can see I'm right, and you don't know how to explain it?
    You can not understand bible prophecy if you don't understand world events; they explain what has happened, and what is yet to come.
    And yes, I can see the loss of love in you; you are irate to have some one point out to you, you are wrong.
    If you want to make an impression, do it with facts, not with “JWs” doctrines.

Georg

Texas
    Participant

Quote (Cindy @ April 22 2009,08:01)
    Texas

The truth obviously upsets you so much that you can't see right.

(((“”When, ever in human History have you read about the scripture at Matthew 24: 29,30 having seen fulfillment?  That scripture tells you this: “Immediately AFTER the Tribulation of those days the Sun will be darkened, and the Moon will not give its light, and the Stars will fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken. And then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in heaven, and then ALL THE TRIBES OF THE EARTH WILL BEAT THEMSELVES IN LAMENTATION, AND THEY WILL SEE THE SON OF MAN COMING ON THE CLOUDS WITH POWER AND GREAT GLORY.”

Now, tell me, when, the people of this world have seen the sun and moon darkened as to shed no light? Tell me also, just exactly when they have seen the powers of the heavens shaken? Tell me also, just exactly when all of the tribes of this earth actually saw the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory? Tell me exactly when ALL THE TRIBES OF THE EARTH was beating themselves in lamentation because of seeing the Son of Man coming on the clouds with great glory? Tell me exactly when they saw the sign of the Son of Man, in heaven? Now if all of these other Tribulations that you have mentioned was true, then all of these things would follow that one particular Tribulation, that you talk about? Have they?””)))

Did I not say that Mat. 24:29 is yet to happen?
    And did I not say that after this final tribulation for the Jews, which is also the wrath of God on the rest of the world; Christ will take charge of this world?
    So, with whom is your beef? is it because you can see I'm right, and you don't know how to explain it?
    You can not understand bible prophecy if you don't understand world events; they explain what has happened, and what is yet to come.
    And yes, I can see the loss of love in you; you are irate to have some one point out to you, you are wrong.
    If you want to make an impression, do it with facts, not with “JWs” doctrines.

Georg

Cindy! That final Tribulation is not only for the Jews, but is for this entire World!

Didn't I point out to you, that ALL THE TRIBES OF THIS EARTH WOULD BEAT THEMSELVES IN LAMENTATION, because of seeing the Christ in kindom power? Now, does that scripture that says that, make any reference to the Jewish Nation? Of course they would be included in the expression ALL THE TRIBES OF THE EARTH, but this expression takes in every Nationality on this earth. Now, don't forget too, that when the Christ comes into kingdom power, “ALL THE NATIONS WOULD BE GATHERED BEFORE HIM” and he would separate people one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the Goats. {Matthew 25:31-46} Now read that scripture and weep, because it shows you that you are the one making the error, you are the one teaching the lie! PS! You simply do not uderstand your Bible, so why even bother to read it? Texas!

the dust didn't settle yet did it?

Texas
    Participant

Texas

Georg

Cindy!
    The reason I ignore your scriptures, is because you don't know how to properly apply them. As far as my believing God! I think the posts that I put on this board tell a different story, about my belief in God. They very strongly show all on this Board that my belief and love for Jehovah God is very strong, much stronger in fact than yours or anyone else on this Board will ever be. Digest that! Texas!

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Texas,
    If you love God why do you put the teachings of the watchtower about Jesus being Michael above scripture?

Cindy
    Participant

Quote (Texas @ April 23 2009,10:21)

Texas

Georg

Cindy!
    The reason I ignore your scriptures, is because you don't know how to properly apply them. As far as my believing God! I think the posts that I put on this board tell a different story, about my belief in God. They very strongly show all on this Board that my belief and love for Jehovah God is very strong, much stronger in fact than yours or anyone else on this Board will ever be. Digest that! Texas!

How should I apply my scriptures, so they fit your believes?
    You are to far off; why don't you instead challenge me, ask me some questions? let us reason together, and work it out; Nick won't do it, will you?

Georg

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Georg,
    The scriptures are not yours.
    They are of our God.
    Learn from them

Cindy
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 23 2009,11:24)
    Hi Georg,
    The scriptures are not yours.
    They are of our God.
    Learn from them

I didn't think you could do, but you did, you made me laugh out loud. So there is a funny bone in you after all.

Georg

Texas
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 23 2009,10:44)
    Hi Texas,
    If you love God why do you put the teachings of the watchtower about Jesus being Michael above scripture?

Hello Nick!
    I put the teachings of the Bible ahead of the teachings of the watchtower, because it is the Bible that teaches, that Jesus is Michael the archangel. If you read Revelation 12:10,11 IN CONTEXT you will see that it was Jesus who actually threw Satan down to this earth. Read it OUT OF CONTEXT and you are certain to miss the point, as you certainly have! Texas!

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account