When we die.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 21 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    NickHassan
    Participant

topical

charity
    Participant

Where's Heaven? In Paridise

The Son Seated once in the old heaven By God side, Sent into the world again, And after the cross the New Heaven that the righteous can only enter He sits again by the father
    Jhn 16:28 I came forth from the Father, and am come into the world: again, I leave the world, and go to the Father.

Mar 12:36 For David himself said by the Holy Ghost, The LORD said to my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand, till I make thine enemies thy footstool.

And at the cross he still awaits to be seated again by the father for…
    Jhn 20:17 Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to
    my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and [to] my God, and your God.

Except heaven appears to be moved to another prepared place

Jhn 14:2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if [it were] not [so], I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.
    Jhn 14:3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, [there] ye may be also.

So what took place where is the throne?

Isa 45:8 Drop down, ye heavens, from above, and let the skies pour down righteousness: let the earth open, and let them bring forth salvation, and let righteousness spring up together; I the LORD have created it.

Seeing the new city come out of heaven prepared desending
    Rev 21:2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

The throne of God now amongst Men
    Rev 21:3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God [is] with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, [and be] their God.

Rev 21:27 And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth, neither [whatsoever] worketh abomination, or [maketh] a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb's book of life.

Appearing that the old heavens was a place where unrighteousness could enter

Rev 12:7 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,
    Rev 12:8 And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.
    Rev 12:10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.

And also a place where the Nations were washed clean from unrighteousness by grace, even to the end of generations by Christ; the wastes of many generations after Adam

Rev 7:9 After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;

All men shall see the grace of God, even those returned to dust that received not the promise
    Tts 2:11 ¶ For the grace of God that bringeth salvation hath appeared to all men,

Isa 52:9 Break forth into joy, sing together, ye waste places of Jerusalem: for the LORD hath comforted his people, he hath redeemed Jerusalem.
    Isa 52:10 The LORD hath made bare his holy arm in the eyes of all the nations; and all the ends of the earth shall see the salvation of our God.

Being sure we are clear in understanding where to look for I am Not sure how this false prophet can pull this stunt off? in a heaven were only righteousness may enter other than deceived
    Rev 13:13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,

Old heaven where the redeemded of many generations rewashed! and shaken to the earth as a fig tree drops her leaves; the fathers and prophets
    Remebering the false Prophets causes Fire to come down from heaven; Not wanting that as our desternation
    2Pe 3:12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?
    2Pe 3:13 Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.

Rev 2:7 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the tree of life, which is in the midst of the paradise of God.(New Heaven on earth God dwelling with his people)

Rev 22:2 In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, [was there] the tree of life, which bare twelve [manner of] fruits, [and] yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree [were] for the healing of the nations.
    Rev 22:14 Blessed [are] they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

Luk 22:69 Hereafter shall the Son of man sit on the right hand of the power of God.(In the prepared place paridise)

Jhn 14:3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, [there] ye may be also.

r 14:62 And Jesus said, I am: and ye shall see the Son of man sitting on the right hand of power, and coming in the clouds of heaven.(presenting you worthy)

Luk 23:43 And Jesus said unto him, Verily I say unto thee, To day shalt thou be with me in paradise.(Vessle on earth)

Rev 21:25 And the gates of it shall not be shut at all by day: for there shall be no night there.

Eze 37:28 And the heathen shall know that I the LORD do sanctify Israel, when my sanctuary shall be in the midst of them for evermore.

charity

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi charity,
    You say
    “Except heaven appears to be moved to another prepared place

Jhn 14:2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if [it were] not [so], I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.
    Jhn 14:3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, [there] ye may be also.”

Where does scripture say men go to heaven?
    Where does scripture say the mansions are in heaven?
    Where is heaven called paradise?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    The final place of man's abode is the renewed earth[rev21]

Viewing 4 posts - 21 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account