what truth do we know for sure ?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 101 through 120 (of 568 total)
  • Author
    terraricca
    Participant

All

it is not easy to recognize the real truth of God ,why is that ? it is because of our own personality emotions and feelings and above all our interest.

so unless we trow all of those things away in our mind and heart and start a new into the truth of God we will never enter the kingdom of God.

Pierre

terraricca
    Participant

All

was is the justice of God ? how are his judgement made ?

it is so simple and just that a child can understand it ,many people will grind there teeth when the judgement is render,this would mean that it is to late to do anything to change the judgement that lays upon you,

it go like this what a men sow is also what he reaps the scriptures have been with the world of men for 3300 years and for the past 2000 years as been translated in 1000 dialect and languages, are we indifferent to it ? if yes do not blame anyone else but you for your failure, to come.

Pierre

terraricca
    Participant

All

God has love and he is a loving God,this can be seen in the patiences and the care he takes to save us,even we do not deserve it,but enough time to all will be enough so that no men can stand and say just a little more time and i could make itour own words and atitude toward Gods word of truth will be enough to judge us ,just as Christ as said ;Jn 5:28 “Do not be amazed at this, for a time is coming when all who are in their graves will hear his voice
    Jn 5:29 and come out—those who have done good will rise to live, and those who have done evil will rise to be condemned.
    Jn 5:30 By myself I can do nothing; I judge only as I hear, and my judgment is just, for I seek not to please myself but him who sent me.

Jn 5:39 You diligently study the Scriptures because you think that by them you possess eternal life. These are the Scriptures that testify about me,
    Jn 5:40 yet you refuse to come to me to have life.
    Jn 5:41 “I do not accept praise from men,

Jn 8:46 Can any of you prove me guilty of sin? If I am telling the truth, why don’t you believe me?
    Jn 8:47 He who belongs to God hears what God says. The reason you do not hear is that you do not belong to God.”

there only ever was two doors the true one and the other one

Pierre

terraricca
    Participant

ALL

with the year 2012 December 21,is approaching the sectarian leaders are ready to collect all the wealth they can,from those people who have refused to listen to the gospel of Christ ,and will pay for what they have rejected ,those leaders are wolfs not Sheppard's

this is late in time but not to late to be saved by God ,follow the scriptures let your heart be touch by the love of God

Pierre

terraricca
    Participant

All

if you belong to a church and the leaders are using the letter ;I : the words like ME,MY,they are more likely not to be the true Sheppard's of the flock, unless he use those them to confirm hi support to Gods word, in truth.

Pierre

terraricca
    Participant

All

can a church anyone existing since Christ establish his true church take over the church of Christ ?definitely NO

if you belong to a church that teaches you to worship God in spirit and truth and follow the will of God,please let me know i would like to join ,

but all the ones I know of have a denomination and have policies to be follow first and Gods will after but are always ready to collect the tithe
    they also have believes that are not in line with scriptures,

are those true to Christ church ?

DEFINETLY NOT

Pierre

terraricca
    Participant

All

what is the true faith ?

answer the source of LOVE

Can anyone find the source of LOVE,of cause we can ,we are related to it,we are part of the cause of LOVE

so look on the inside to find it

Pierre

Tim Kraft
    Participant

All: God/Man accepted a lie of evil that over time pushed God out of his mind/heart over a long period of time, creating a religion of works, deeds, efforts, rituals, bowing heads, certain days, feasts, sacrifices, tithes to support the physical structure/brick & mortar temple made with hands and on and on. Man made religion was far from the truth of God and it created darkness and sin within man.

The spirit/word of God came to a world lost in darkness and sin beliefs to show & tell the truth of who God is. God gave his word to an Angel, the Angel spoke the word of God to Mary, she accepted Gods word/spirit/seed within and gave birth to the word of God.

The word became flesh and dwelt amongst men. The word became evident through great power works from God through this god/man called Yeshua Ben Joseph. This god/man came to show and reveal the truth of God, the way to get to God, where God truly is, and who we are in God. His truth was backed up with powerful events never before done and none recorded since. He was in charge of even nature itself.

This Jesus, filled with Gods words, sent the words forth to mankind to re-create the truth within as was in the begining. As mankind accepts the words of Jesus he becomes one with God/Jesus/the Holy Spirit/the Truth/the life etc.!

As we fill ourselves with the truth/words of God from Jesus we rise up to God, through them, in enlightenment and awareness. One who fills himself with the spirit/words of God becomes one with God. This is our return to the God/Man that was from the begining! IMO, TK

terraricca
    Participant

TK

your story is not bad but it is not totally true;

God create man ,man left God for his own way by his own greed,God still stayed with man but only the one (s)who are looking upon him and search for him;God blessed some of those men like Jacob and give them a record and laws to follow so that they would stand out as privilege nation among all other nations on the earth,but greed was there down fall,and so God turned away from them ,until they were totally rejected,even when after all what they ad done he send them his son in hope that they would listen but of no avail they kill the son in their greed,but the son ad planted the seed of truth in the heart of many and so a new covenant was made ,only with people that love God and have no greed in their heart,but ratter love for God and truth,from above ,always worshiping God in spirit and truth,

this was the mystery that God ad hidden for so long but was now revealed trough his apostles to all men that want to listen,and be saved by God,

Pierre

terraricca
    Participant

TK

This Jesus, filled with Gods words, sent the words forth to mankind to re-create the truth within as was in the begining. As mankind accepts the words of Jesus he becomes one with God/Jesus/the Holy Spirit/the Truth/the life etc.!

Jesus recieved the holy spirit = the will of God regarding the accomplishment for him to do,to say, ,from his baptism till he died,

it was part of his section of the will of God to instruct the disciples what God had provided to him,and teach them,this would prepared them to receive the holy spirit /or will for them, personally to fallow from that day on ,

the instruction that Jesus gives them was to make it open the gospel to all men with the humble heart and a love for God,

so if today someone says that he as the holy spirit it only means that he recieved his orders from God or Christ directly,

the holy spirit(will of God) when it is written ,then the will of God becomes accessible to all who can read it and then we should apply it to our self,and so become one within the will of God just as Jesus and his disciples and all the faithful angels did and are all ONE with God, we can not be one with him ,if we are against God s will,

Pierre

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Pierre: Here is somthing you should know. I believe this applies to all mankind or whosoever reads the NewTest. of God or even the old test.

No matter what God has said through Jesus, no matter how good it may be, whatever a man chooses to believe as his truth, is his truth. If you believe that the truth of God through Jesus is only for his twelve disciples, or for the seventy others, or it is for another place and time or won't happen until something else happens or whatever. Whatever you have chosen to believe for yourself is what God will be unto you.

If you have accepted that only in some future event is the gospel effective in your life then it will be ineffective for you in your life, now. Now is the time to believe. Faith bridges physical and spiritual. We won't need faith when we leave here. We need faith here, now! The gospel is for all who accept, right now, IMO, TK

terraricca
    Participant

TK

No matter what God has said through Jesus, no matter how good it may be, whatever a man chooses to believe as his truth, is his truth. If you believe that the truth of God through Jesus is only for his twelve disciples, or for the seventy others, or it is for another place and time or won't happen until something else happens or whatever. Whatever you have chosen to believe for yourself is what God will be unto you.

this is truth,but not Gods truth this is a logical understanding of consequences,WHAT YOU ARE SAYING IS THAT WE ARE FORMING OUR OWN GOD IN OUR MIND EITHER BASED ON SCRIPTURES OR NOT THE RESULTS WILL BE THE SAME.

what men has to do is inform himself about God his creator and understand his will and act on it ,and God to help us all as made his word available to us so we can do it ,all is depending on our believing in him and his son or not,

Jn 3:17 For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.
    Jn 3:18 Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because he has not believed in the name of God’s one and only Son.
    Jn 3:19 This is the verdict: Light has come into the world, but men loved darkness instead of light because their deeds were evil.
    Jn 3:20 Everyone who does evil(not with God) hates the light, and will not come into the light for fear that his deeds will be exposed.
    Jn 3:21 But whoever lives by the truth comes into the light, so that it may be seen plainly that what he has done has been done through God.”

amen

Pierre

Tim Kraft
    Participant

In the same way that no two snowflakes are the same, God will be to each individual as that individual sees God to be. There will be no two alike. The creation of your mind is by your own personal choices of what to believe, and how to believe and what has already been accepted as a belief. Ever creating, expanding, growing, learning, hearing, changing viewpoints, changing perceptions, altering consciousness to our personal standards. As we find Jesus we will be like him, for as he is, so are we, in this world! IMO, TK

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Tim Kraft @ June 29 2011,04:17)
    In the same way that no two snowflakes are the same, God will be to each individual as that individual sees God to be. There will be no two alike. The creation of your mind is by your own personal choices of what to believe, and how to believe and what has already been accepted as a belief. Ever creating, expanding, growing, learning, hearing, changing viewpoints, changing perceptions, altering consciousness to our personal standards. As we find Jesus we will be like him, for as he is, so are we, in this world! IMO, TK

TK

what you are describing is the growing process to maturity of all who come to know Christ and his father ,our God,

this is true in that sense,

Pierre

Tim Kraft
    Participant

That is correct. That is what I call the Pathway to God or enlightenment. We are all on different levels of understanding and coming from different angles on different paths. So the truth of God to one is different than the truth of God to another. Same God, different levels of understanding. If one climb's a mountain for many years and others have climbed less, then the one that is at a higher elevation would have a viewpoint that is broader or more expansive than another which is lower. A person that for whatever reason can see a train coming from both directions and knows a horrible crash is inevitable can only warn people of the impending crash. They can believe and get out of the way or pass it off and get killed.

The old testament is the religious force that is killing the truth of God today!! The switch that came in Jesus to a new way, new kingdom, new temple, new name is the only way to God/life. If one chooses the old way they get sin and death, that is what was produced in the old testament.

You seem to me to be a very willing heart to truth. If you put away the old and adhere to the New/Jesus/Spirit way you will find abundant life and total salvation here and now on planet earth. Heaven on earth is what we have been given but we must not look to what is at the moment and look by faith at what will come through each one of us that is filled with God/words of Jesus/Spirit/life.

You will receive much religious friction if you attempt to dismiss the old testament. Deception comes immediately to destroy the word.

Just a thought. God bless you in your truth endeavour! TK

Proclaimer
    Participant

God is the source of all.

God is not OF anyone.

terraricca
    Participant

TK

So the truth of God to one is different than the truth of God to another. Same God, different levels of understanding

this sentence of your is not true,the truth can not be different to one than to the other,but the understanding that lacking to one will not make that person see the full will of God,and so he could not understand what a more mature person will see,

Pierre

terraricca
    Participant

all

what is God who is a spirit does ?and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters.,Ge 1:3 And God said, “Let there be light,” and there was light.

Ge 1:4 God saw that the light was good, and he separated the light from the darkness
    Ex 14:14 The LORD will fight for you; you need only to be still.”

Ex 14:26 Then the LORD said to Moses

that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
    Jn 3:17 For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him

there are many more scriptures like this but let see what we can learn ;there is something common in those scriptures they all show a will (action)a will from God and a will for men,

if you understand Gods word you will see that the will of God is the one that is true and so produce the truth,when men obey Gods will ,this mean that what they are doing and thinking is what God want them to do but to Do Gods will you also have to think in the will of God,this is how we become one with God and Christ ,and what we would say is then from God,and God will become trough us.

and our actions will reflect that.

Pierre

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Quote (t8 @ June 30 2011,10:33)
    God is the source of all.

God is not OF anyone.

T8: What you believe about God is what you know about God. God is all source of life. God is an all inclusive term for the indescribable. Know one but God has all knowledge. What we learn and believe about God is our personal relationship with God. We can only experience what we know and believe about God. There is only one source to learn the truth about God and that is Jesus, the truth of God/ the words of God.

Actually God is in, around, and through everything, and everywhere!

IMO, TK

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ June 30 2011,11:48)
    TK

So the truth of God to one is different than the truth of God to another. Same God, different levels of understanding

this sentence of your is not true,the truth can not be different to one than to the other,but the understanding that lacking to one will not make that person see the full will of God,and so he could not understand what a more mature person will see,

Pierre

Pierre: The truth is not different from one to another. We only have our own perception of the truth. The higher we climb the mountain of God knowledge the greater our viewpoint. The broader the viewpoint the truer the perception. Perception is moulded until it is understood and then is accepted as a belief. Beliefs taint an alter all knowledge that comes to an individuals mind. Willingness to release deep beliefs is necessary to perceive more accurately.

Water Baptism by John was a metaphoric picture of cleaning out the minds of those indoctrinated in old test. religion. Wash away the old to accept the new, Spirit truth from God! IMO, TK

Viewing 20 posts - 101 through 120 (of 568 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account