what truth do we know for sure ?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 568 total)
  • Author
    terraricca
    Participant

All

do we have to know the word of God ? or just believe is enough ?

Ac 17:2 As his custom was, Paul went into the synagogue, and on three Sabbath days he reasoned with them from the Scriptures,
    Ac 17:11 Now the Bereans were of more noble character than the Thessalonians, for they received the message with great eagerness and examined the Scriptures every day to see if what Paul said was true.
    Ac 18:24 Meanwhile a Jew named Apollos, a native of Alexandria, came to Ephesus. He was a learned man, with a thorough knowledge of the Scriptures.
    Ac 18:28 For he vigorously refuted the Jews in public debate, proving from the Scriptures that Jesus was the Christ.
    Ro 1:2 the gospel he promised beforehand through his prophets in the Holy Scriptures
    Ro 15:4 For everything that was written in the past was written to teach us, so that through endurance and the encouragement of the Scriptures we might have hope.
    1Co 15:3 For what I received I passed on to you as of first importance : that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures,

2Ti 3:15 and how from infancy you have known the holy Scriptures, which are able to make you wise for salvation through faith in Christ Jesus.

2Pe 3:16 He writes the same way in all his letters, speaking in them of these matters. His letters contain some things that are hard to understand, which ignorant and unstable people distort, as they do the other Scriptures, to their own destruction.

Lk 24:27 And beginning with Moses and all the Prophets, he explained to them what was said in all the Scriptures concerning himself.

Lk 24:32 They asked each other, “Were not our hearts burning within us while he talked with us on the road and opened the Scriptures to us?”

if your heart as stopped to burn for the knowledge of God ,you may be in danger of not being saved,you should revive it

Jn 5:39 You diligently study the Scriptures because you think that by them you possess eternal life. These are the Scriptures that testify about me,

what is Christ saying that if we study scriptures and not practice what we have learn we will not be saved,

Mt 22:29 Jesus replied, “You are in error because you do not know the Scriptures or the power of God.
    Mt 26:54 But how then would the Scriptures be fulfilled that say it must happen in this way?”

born again means to be transformed from the views and practice of the flesh TO the views and practice of the spirit of truth of God.

Pierre

terraricca
    Participant

All

who is the one that saves us,? God the father of Jesus the Christ,it is by faith in him and his word that he saves,

there is no men or organization that can save us only God trough his son Jesus Christ ,we don't believe we have to paid for our decision

Ro 10:11 As the Scripture says, “Anyone who trusts in him will never be put to shame.”
    Ro 11:2 God did not reject his people, whom he foreknew. Don’t you know what the Scripture says in the passage about Elijah—how he appealed to God against Israel:
    Gal 3:8 The Scripture foresaw that God would justify the Gentiles by faith, and announced the gospel in advance to Abraham: “All nations will be blessed through you.”
    Gal 3:16 The promises were spoken to Abraham and to his seed. The Scripture does not say “and to seeds,” meaning many people, but “and to your seed,” meaning one person, who is Christ.
    Gal 3:22 But the Scripture declares that the whole world is a prisoner of sin, so that what was promised, being given through faith in Jesus Christ, might be given to those who believe

Pierre

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ May 18 2011,23:42)
    All

I have notice in my study of scriptures that in the old testament it uses  ;the spirit of God;  since the birth of John the baptist it is ;the holy spirit that is used

why?

Pierre

All

correction;

Ps 51:11 Do not cast me from your presence
    or take your Holy Spirit from me.
    Isa 63:10 Yet they rebelled
    and grieved his Holy Spirit.
    So he turned and became their enemy
    and he himself fought against them.
    Isa 63:11 Then his people recalled the days of old,
    the days of Moses and his people—
    where is he who brought them through the sea,
    with the shepherd of his flock?
    Where is he who set
    his Holy Spirit among them,

those are the only scriptures I have found to have Holy spirit
    in it,

it also gives an indication to what is the Holy spirit,

Pierre

terraricca
    Participant

All

today the mai 21 ,2011 at 6pm the end should start ,this is said by a men that lead others with a organized religion group,many groups have call on that day JW,aswell did it in 1975, 1914, ect

there is one thing for sure ;if you are shaken by those predictions there are two things you are missing;one you mis on bible knowledge,secondly you have a weak faith because you missing the first item.

the third item that as believers should have is love for the truth of God because if we only believe that God exist ;Jas 2:14 What good is it, my brothers, if a man claims to have faith but has no deeds? Can such faith save him?

Jas 2:26 As the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without deeds is dead.

Jas 4:14 Why, you do not even know what will happen tomorrow. What is your life? You are a mist that appears for a little while and then vanishes.
    Jas 4:15 Instead, you ought to say, “If it is the Lord’s will, we will live and do this or that.”
    Jas 4:16 As it is, you boast and brag. All such boasting is evil.
    Jas 4:17 Anyone, then, who knows the good he ought to do and doesn’t do it, sins.
    Jas 5:11 As you know, we consider blessed those who have persevered. You have heard of Job’s perseverance and have seen what the Lord finally brought about. The Lord is full of compassion and mercy.

Jas 5:8 You too, be patient and stand firm, because the Lord’s coming is near.many religion have a different ambition than to serve God and make disciples to Christ

Jas 3:14 But if you harbor bitter envy and selfish ambition in your hearts, do not boast about it or deny the truth.
    Jas 3:15 Such “wisdom” does not come down from heaven but is earthly, unspiritual, of the devil.

Pierre

terraricca
    Participant

All

well mai 21 ;2011 =6.pm is gone and past;and now?Dt 18:21 You may say to yourselves, “How can we know when a message has not been spoken by the LORD?”
    Dt 18:22 If what a prophet proclaims in the name of the LORD does not take place or come true, that is a message the LORD has not spoken. That prophet has spoken presumptuously. Do not be afraid of him.

Pierre

terraricca
    Participant

All

if you believe that accepting Christ in words along will cut you a place in Gods kingdom think again;

Mt 7:18 A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, and a bad tree cannot bear good fruit.
    Mt 7:19 Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire.
    Mt 7:20 Thus, by their fruit you will recognize them.
    Mt 7:21 “Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.
    Mt 7:22 Many will say to me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and in your name drive out demons and perform many miracles?’
    Mt 7:23 Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!’

Mt 7:24 “Therefore everyone who hears these words of mine and puts them into practice is like a wise man who built his house on the rock.

so the antichrist is the one as knowledge of the Kingdom but rejected he may even hide that he is against the Kingdom of God.

Ecc 1:12 I, the Teacher, was king over Israel in Jerusalem.
    Ecc 1:13 I devoted myself to study and to explore by wisdom all that is done under heaven. What a heavy burden God has laid on men!
    Ecc 1:14 I have seen all the things that are done under the sun; all of them are meaningless, a chasing after the wind.
    Ecc 1:15 What is twisted cannot be straightened;
    what is lacking cannot be counted.

Pierre

terraricca
    Participant

All

do we paid attention to scriptures?

Heb 4:1 Therefore, since the promise of entering his rest still stands, let us be careful that none of you be found to have fallen short of it.
    Heb 4:2 For we also have had the gospel preached to us, just as they did; but the message they heard was of no value to them, because those who heard did not combine it with faith.
    Heb 4:3 Now we who have believed enter that rest, just as God has said,
    “So I declared on oath in my anger,
    ‘They shall never enter my rest.’ ”

those words are almost 2000 years old and still up to date,

Pierre

terraricca
    Participant

All

Ne 1:5 Then I said:

“O LORD, God of heaven, the great and awesome God, who keeps his covenant of love with those who love him and obey his commands,

did God not show his love by the sending of his son to us ,so that we can reconcile with him and so receive live ,

this will not be look at little thing to refuse the sacrifice his son as paid for us,neglecting this act of love will not be forgiven easily by God the father,because it will show that we do not love him and his son.
    Jn 5:24 “I tell you the truth, whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life and will not be condemned; he has crossed over from death to life.

Pierre

terraricca
    Participant

all

certain behavior will prevent as to believe here is one`;Jn 5:43 I have come in my Father’s name, and you do not accept me; but if someone else comes in his own name, you will accept him.
    Jn 5:44 How can you believe if you accept praise from one another, yet make no effort to obtain the praise that comes from the only God ?

Pierre

terraricca
    Participant

all

Jn 6:12 When they had all had enough to eat, he said to his disciples, “Gather the pieces that are left over. Let nothing be wasted.”
    Jn 6:13 So they gathered them and filled twelve baskets with the pieces of the five barley loaves left over by those who had eaten.
    Jn 6:27 Do not work for food that spoils, but for food that endures to eternal life, which the Son of Man will give you. On him God the Father has placed his seal of approval
    this is a small token compere to the millions in the past 2000 years that have eaten the spiritual food Christ provided to us trough his apostles,and there still will be left over when he comes back

Pierre

terraricca
    Participant

All

this is how we can know if Gods word is the truth;

Jn 7:17 If anyone chooses to do God’s will, he will find out whether my teaching comes from God or whether I speak on my own.

Pierre

terraricca
    Participant

All

2Pe 3:13 But in keeping with his promise we are looking forward to a new heaven and a new earth, the home of righteousness.
    2Pe 3:14 So then, dear friends, since you are looking forward to this, make every effort to be found spotless, blameless and at peace with him.
    2Pe 3:15 Bear in mind that our Lord’s patience means salvation, just as our dear brother Paul also wrote you with the wisdom that God gave him.

2Pe 3:16 He writes the same way in all his letters, speaking in them of these matters. His letters contain some things that are hard to understand, which ignorant and unstable people distort, as they do the other Scriptures, to their own destruction.
    2Pe 3:17 Therefore, dear friends, since you already know this, be on your guard so that you may not be carried away by the error of lawless men and fall from your secure position.
    2Pe 3:18 But grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To him be glory both now and forever! Amen.

IT IS ON OUR ON PERSON THAT WE HAVE TO WORK AND CHANGE TO BE APROVE BY GOD,WE KNOW SOME WILL NOT ACCEPT SCRIPTURES THE WAY THEY ARE AND TRY TO DECIEVE MANY BUT WE SHOULD PAY ATTENTION TO SCRIPTURES MORE THAN THOSES DECIEVERS.

Pierre

terraricca
    Participant

All

24 May 2011 Last updated at 03:10 ET Share this pageEmail Print Share this page

28,466ShareFacebookTwitter.Rapture: Harold Camping issues new apocalypse date

Asked if he had any advice to offer those who had given away their material wealth in the belief the world was about to end, Mr Camping said they would cope.

“We just had a great recession. There's lots of people who lost their jobs, lots of people who lost their houses… and somehow they all survived,” he said.

“We're not in the business of giving any financial advice,” he added.

“We're in the business of telling people maybe there is someone you can talk to, and that's God.”

the scriptures tell s us not to follow men just God and scriptures be ware of the devil the master deceiver

Pierre

terraricca
    Participant

All

Well no one could answer to the question ;What is or who is the Holy spirit?

here is the answer ;THE CLEAR UNDERSTANDING OF THE TRUE WILL OF GOD

DO NOT MIX THIS WITH THE POWER ATTACHED TO IT IF NEEDED;

Pierre

terraricca
    Participant

All

Mk 3:29 But whoever blasphemes against the Holy Spirit will never be forgiven; he is guilty of an eternal sin.”

Mt 12:32 Anyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man will be forgiven, but anyone who speaks against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven, either in this age or in the age to come.

why is it that the sin against the holy spirit will not be forgiven ? well it is obvious if we tell you that at the end of this road there is a ravine ,and so dead if you pursue your way;if you stop your are saved but if you keep going you will not be forgiven you would be found on the bottom of the ravine ,right,= and so it is with the Holy spirit of truth we just believe or not believe the end will be different depending on our choise.

Pierre

terraricca
    Participant

All

at the end of this month i will no longuer be quoting.

so my good friends may God bless the true worshipers.

Pierre

terraricca
    Participant

All

the kingdom of God is real ,it is not something that is built in our mind ,the changes from a sinful nature to a holy nature his only prove that,
    that kingdom is real.

So when Christ says ;Mt 5:10 Blessed are those who are persecuted because of righteousness,
    for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.this is the kingdom of God

and many of us will not be in heaven but on earth and benefit from that kingdom righteousness.

but to enter in both we have to change and to become pure and holy like Christ and his father.

Pierre

terraricca
    Participant

All

I know one thing for sure ;and that is if you look for the truth you will find it

but the catch is ;what truth do you looking for?thats the one you will find.

Pierre

terraricca
    Participant

All

is it true that anyone who's believe in Christ will go to heaven?

is this what scriptures are saying,?

think again;revelation says only 144k are resurrected to be with Christ and like Christ,

but many are called for the earth living in the spirit of Christ,
    this mean to fully subdue to Gods will,with there spirit and heart.

144k are the first fruits and the ones for the earth are the second fruits.

the first pen is for Christ as brothers the second pen is for the earth.

there is a heavenly call and there is a call not for heaven.

if you looking for truth that is Gods truth not yours.you will be informed trough the spirit of truth.

Pierre

terraricca
    Participant

All

many are talking about God nature and try to define what they do not understand ,they try to understand Christ nature as well ,because they figure it is important to know this ,but is it ?

NO this is not something important to know ,it is in fact immaterial useless beside of taking your mind off the message of Christ,that God want you to know,so you may be saved.

Pierre

Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 568 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account