what truth do we know for sure ?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 481 through 500 (of 568 total)
  • Author
    NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Mar. 29 2012,05:38)

Quote (Ed J @ Mar. 29 2012,09:31)

God's word is true.

edj

No ,what you and most men know is the written words in the book called bible ,this is in part the truth only ,just like a parable that Christ was telling ,

but what was missing to it ???

Hi T,
    You are able to add to the words and you find them inadequate without your additions?

But your claim to be purehearted would seem to be negated by this.

Ed J
    Participant

God's word is true.

edj

No ,what you and most men know is the written words in the book called bible ,this is in part the truth only ,just like a parable that Christ was telling ,

PIERRE, (Psalms 119:158-160)

I beheld the transgressors, and was grieved; because they kept not thy word.
    Consider how I love thy precepts: quicken me, O LORD, according to thy lovingkindness.
    Thy word is true from the beginning: and every one of thy righteous judgments endureth for ever.

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi T,
    Do you prefer the philosophies of men to the Word?

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Mar. 29 2012,13:35)

God's word is true.

edj

Consider how I love thy precepts: quicken me, O LORD, according to thy lovingkindness.
    Thy word is true from the beginning: and every one of thy righteous judgments endureth for ever.

God bless

edj

yes ,this is it ,but know it and do it are two different thing no ???

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 29 2012,13:35)

God's word is true.

edj

Hi T,
    You are able to add to the words and you find them inadequate without your additions?

But your claim to be purehearted would seem to be negated by this.

N

you do not make sense,clarify it please

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 29 2012,14:16)
    Hi T,
    Do you prefer the philosophies of men to the Word?

N

this would never cross my mind ,but I am learning always what is true and good

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Mar. 29 2012,08:07)

God's word is true.

edj

God bless

edj

Gal 5:15-16 But if ye bite and devour one another, take heed that ye be not consumed
    one of another. This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Mar. 29 2012,17:20)

Quote (terraricca @ Mar. 29 2012,08:07)

God's word is true.

edj

God bless

edj

Gal 5:15-16 But if ye bite and devour one another, take heed that ye be not consumed
    one of another. This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh.

edj

do you know what Paul is talking about ,or you just imagine it ???

terraricca
    Participant

N

Hi T,

this is what you practice daily ,and so blame other for it ???? come on Nick wake up :(

terraricca
    Participant

hi

if we can not make sure that all scriptures fit our claim of truth then we do not have a pure heart ,but a corrupt one ,because what would be the thing that prevent us to take all scriptures to reflect our understanding ,is it not our corrupted mind if not our heart,

mistakes can be done but the pure in heart will see the truth and recognize it ,others will not ,they are blinded by their own ambitions .

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi T,
    Do you think you have reached the standards you set?

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 30 2012,12:11)
    Hi T,
    Do you think you have reached the standards you set?

N

NO,I only will see more of them in time I have faith and hope in the one God told me to have faith and hope ,

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi T,
    Our faith and hope is not in our works or righteousness but that of Jesus Christ.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 30 2012,13:28)
    Hi T,
    Our faith and hope is not in our works or righteousness but that of Jesus Christ.

N

it says OUR FAITH AND OUR HOPE ,Mt 8:10 When Jesus heard this, he was astonished and said to those following him, “I tell you the truth, I have not found anyone in Israel with such great faith.
    Mt 13:58 And he did not do many miracles there because of their lack of faith.
    Mt 14:31 Immediately Jesus reached out his hand and caught him. “You of little faith,”
    Mk 2:5 When Jesus saw their faith, he said to the paralytic, “Son, your sins are forgiven.”
    Ro 1:17 For in the gospel a righteousness from God is revealed, a righteousness that is by faith from first to last, just as it is written: “The righteous will live by faith.”

so faith ;you can walk in it ,you can have less and more of it ,you can learn it or about it

Ro 10:17 Consequently, faith comes from hearing the message, and the message is heard through the word of Christ.

Ro 14:23 But the man who has doubts is condemned if he eats, because his eating is not from faith; and everything that does not come from faith is sin.
    1Co 2:5 so that your faith might not rest on men’s wisdom, but on God’s power.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi T,
    faith too is grace.
    1 Corinthians 12:9
    To another faith by the same Spirit; to another the gifts of healing by the same Spirit;

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 30 2012,16:15)
    Hi T,
    faith too is grace.
    1 Corinthians 12:9
    To another faith by the same Spirit; to another the gifts of healing by the same Spirit;

N

so nick what do you try to say ???

is it that scriptures contradict them self ??

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi T,
    Impossible.
    But all is grace and we cannot save ourselves by works of the Law

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 30 2012,17:45)
    Hi T,
    Impossible.
    But all is grace and we cannot save ourselves by works of the Law

N

why is it that you do not believe scriptures ???

the grace is not given to all,

Jn 3:19 “Here is the judgment. Light has come into the world, but people loved darkness instead of light. They loved darkness because what they did was evil.
    Jn 3:20 “Everyone who does evil things hates the light. They will not come into the light. They are afraid that what they do will be seen.
    Jn 3:21 But anyone who lives by the truth comes into the light. He does this so that it will be easy to see that what he has done is with God’s help.”

learning and believing and you got the grace

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi T,
    No God gives grace as He chooses.
    Even repentance is of grace.
    Learning can be vanity.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 30 2012,18:32)
    Hi T,
    No God gives grace as He chooses.
    Even repentance is of grace.
    Learning can be vanity.

N

so can be ignorance,

first how do we get saved ??by hearing Gods message ,FROM GOD

what words do we apply to follow Christ ?? GODS WORDS (SCRIPTURES) FROM GOD

who gives us live ,and who save us from the grave ??? GOD DOES ,FROM GOD

SO IT LOOKS THAT ALL IS FROM GOD RIGHT

but what happen wen you have it can we lose it ??? yes

commits iniquity, and I place an obstacle before him, he will die; since you have not warned him, he shall die in his sin, and his righteous deeds which he has done shall not be remembered; but his blood I will require at your hand.
    EZE 18:24 “But when a righteous man turns away from his righteousness, commits iniquity and does according to all the abominations that a wicked man does, will he live? All his righteous deeds which he has done will not be remembered for his treachery which he has committed and his sin which he has committed; for them he will die.
    EZE 33:13 “When I say to the righteous he will surely live, and he so trusts in his righteousness that he commits iniquity, none of his righteous deeds will be remembered; but in that same iniquity of his which he has committed he will die

Jn 3:19 This is the verdict: Light has come into the world, but men loved darkness instead of light because their deeds were evil.

we have to respond to it if not the verdict is set

Viewing 20 posts - 481 through 500 (of 568 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account