what truth do we know for sure ?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 461 through 480 (of 568 total)
  • Author
    terraricca
    Participant

tk

If Jesus is “lord” of our learning of God then it would only make sense to take him at his word. Jesus also said,…you search the scriptures, for in them ye think ye have eternal life and they are they which testify of me, that ye might have life. John 5:39

so you do not search scriptures you just follow your understanding of some of the words of scriptures,but that is what all the religions do,

Pierre

journey42
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Feb. 04 2012,21:45)
    j42: You have read the same “end time” book that I read 25years ago. I found the scriptures of Jesus to be more accurate that telling people what 7 heads are or beasts or mountains or any other “symbolic” writings. The way is narrow my friend. If you have many followers of your man made doctrines you may all fall into the pit. Here is just a touch of scriptures I found, remember these are from God/Jesus not made up from religious men….

TK

I have not read one book that interprets prophecy.
    We have to search the scriptures,
    for in them contain the answers.

So you, claiming that I read the same book as you did 25 years ago is another false accusation coming out of your mouth.

Everything I speak on here is backed up with the word of God. The information has come from the scriptures.

False shepherds will be dealt harshly by the Lord.

journey42
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Feb. 04 2012,21:45)
    j42:

TK

The Kingdom of God:
    1)Time is fulfilled, the Kingdom of Heaven is at hand!(Mark1:15)

Revelation 1:7   Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.

2)Change your thinking,(repent) the Kingdom is at hand!(Matt.3:2)

Matthew 3:8   Bring forth therefore fruits meet for repentance:

3)Just after Johns ministry Jesus began to preach, repent, the Kingdom of God is at hand.(Matt.4:17)Matt.4:23 preaching the Kingdom is the gospel!

John 6:54   Whoso eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day.

4)The Lords prayer, thy Kingdom come, thy will be done.(Matt.6:10)

Matthew 25:34   Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father,inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:

6)Time if fulfilled, Kingdom of God is here.

Mark 9:1   And he said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That there be some of them that stand here, which shall not taste of death, till they have seen the kingdom of God come with power.

7) The comforter, the spirit of truth, & Jesus, the words of God, dwelleth with you and shall be in you–(John 14:17)

John 3:21   But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.

the Kingdom of God cometh not with observation:…neither shall they say, Lo here or lo there! For, behold, the Kingdom of God is within you. (Luke 17:20&21)

Luke 17:24   For as the lightning, that lights out of the one part under heaven, shineth unto the other part under heaven; so shall also the Son of man be in his day

Luke 17:25   But first must he suffer many things, and be rejected of this generation.

Luke 17:26   And as it was in the days of Noah, so shall it be in the days of the Son of Man

Behold, we go up to Jerusalem, and all things that are written by the prophets concerning the Son of man shall be accomplished/completed!
    (Luke 18:31)

Luke 18:32   For he shall be delivered unto the Gentiles, and shall be mocked, and spitefully entreated, and spitted on:

Luke 18:33   And they shall scourge him, and put him to death; and the third day he shall rise again

Daniel 9:26   And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but not for himself….

Psalms 69:21   They gave me also gall for my meat; and in my thirst they gave me vinegar to drink.

With desire I have desired to eat this Passover with you before I suffer: For I say unto you I will not any more eat thereof, until it be fulfilled in the kingdom of God…. and he took the cup…for I say unto you, I will not drink of the fruit of the vine, until the kingDom of God shall come.(Luke 24:43 & 44)

Matthew 26:64   Jesus saith unto him, Thou hast said: nevertheless I say unto you, Hereafter shall ye see the Son of man sitting on the right hand of power, and coming in the clouds of heaven.

Mark 13:26   And then shall they see the Son of man coming in the clouds with great power and glory.

Daniel 2:44   And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever.

ftk
    Participant

J42: You write many scriptures, but a beginner can re-write the Bible. God says in all things of Christ….get understanding! Understanding is when the “light” comes on and one says….oh, I “see”! You have provided absolutely no spiritual “understanding” from “spirit truth”! When the spirit comes to you with understanding and interpretation, then you will be able to “hear” with “hearing ears” and “see” with “seeing eyes (or understanding). IMO, TK

journey42
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Feb. 05 2012,21:43)
    J42:  You write many scriptures, but a beginner can re-write the Bible. God says in all things of Christ….get understanding! Understanding is when the “light” comes on and one says….oh, I “see”! You have provided absolutely no spiritual “understanding” from “spirit truth”! When the spirit comes to you with understanding and interpretation, then you will be able to “hear” with “hearing ears” and “see” with “seeing eyes (or understanding). IMO, TK

HI TK

Your opinion does not mean anything to me.
    Give me facts.

If you recall you gave me hundreds of scripture,
    and I addressed as many as I could
    What I tried to show you, is that you do not understand those verses you quoted, and also forgot to insert the next verses following revealing the context.

This is not a game TK
    you are attacking the truth
    you have not heard the bible explained in it's true form
    thats why you can't accept whatever I say
    or any verses I give to back up.
    knowledge is important
    I try to sway you back to the truth
    for the love of Christ
    but you're happy where you are
    so I let you stay there
    but not without a fight.

So if you say the truth is from my evil made up fantasy,
    then I will continue to show you
    how very wrong you are
    and that when we get to the core of it
    you reject the Word of God
    by being in this airy fairy christian land you are in
    and I hope to pull you out brother

Don't just pick out verses you like to suit
    because this means you just want your ears tickled
    the truth is bitter sweet
    you have to consider all the verses written
    take the good with the bad,
    this world is a dark kingdom
    and Satan is sitting amongst those in high places
    they have a plan for us
    but God has revealed it to those who seek him
    so we can be prepared
    and be strong, exercise our faith, self control
    & increase in knowledge
    train like a soldier
    or you will be caught in the great delusion
    and make the wrong decision, through lack of knowledge.

the alarm has gone off,
    time to get up sleepy

terraricca
    Participant

tk

:( :(

terraricca
    Participant

all

what make some so convinced in their believe that the really believe to be save by the son of God in witch they honestly do not believe in because they have made up their own mind to what he his and represent to them ,

god and his son do not save men because men wanted to be saved he did it because their were men that were righteous and so submit to their creator,for that reason and for them God made the arrangement's so that they could be saved out of this wickedness world,

so if your faith his yours ??this would be a sign that it is not the faith of and in Christ the son of God.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi T,
    Jesus came to save sinners.
    None are righteous, not even one.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 02 2012,12:29)
    Hi T,
    Jesus came to save sinners.
    None are righteous, not even one.

N

Abraham ?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi T,
    If you want to argue with Jesus and Paul go ahead.
    But you have so much to learn

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 02 2012,12:48)
    Hi T,
    If you want to argue with Jesus and Paul go ahead.
    But you have so much to learn

N

you really do not understand the difference between righteousness and sinner and the curse of Adam sin,

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi T,
    Tell us what you know.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 02 2012,16:44)
    Hi T,
    Tell us what you know.

N

you would not understand it unless you understand that “THE WORD OF GOD” in John1;1 his Jesus Christ the same than in Revelation 19,

Jn 3:21 But whoever lives by the truth comes into the light, so that it may be seen plainly that what he has done has been done through God.”

Jn 3:27 To this John replied, “A man can receive only what is given him from heaven.
    Jn 3:28 You yourselves can testify that I said, ‘I am not the Christ but am sent ahead of him.’
    Jn 3:29 The bride belongs to the bridegroom. The friend who attends the bridegroom waits and listens for him, and is full of joy when he hears the bridegroom’s voice. That joy is mine, and it is now complete.
    Jn 3:30 He must become greater; I must become less.
    Jn 3:31 “The one who comes from above is above all; the one who is from the earth belongs to the earth, and speaks as one from the earth. The one who comes from heaven is above all.

terraricca
    Participant

All

Socrates,said that there is only one thing he knows and that is that He does know anything

Why you think this man realize this?

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 02 2012,16:44)
    Hi T,
    Tell us what you know.

N

If you would understand John 3:21

You would be able to see the kingdom

terraricca
    Participant

all

this is the only way to God ,

Ps 24:4 He who has clean hands and a pure heart,
    who does not lift up his soul to an idol
    or swear by what is false.
    Ps 51:10 Create in me a pure heart, O God,
    and renew a steadfast spirit within me.
    Pr 22:11 He who loves a pure heart and whose speech is gracious
    will have the king for his friend.

1Ti 1:5 The goal of this command is love, which comes from a pure heart and a good conscience and a sincere faith.
    2Ti 2:22 Flee the evil desires of youth, and pursue righteousness, faith, love and peace, along with those who call on the Lord out of a pure heart.

now you just have to understand what is a PURE HEART

Ed J
    Participant

God's word is true.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Mar. 29 2012,09:31)

God's word is true.

edj

No ,what you and most men know is the written words in the book called bible ,this is in part the truth only ,just like a parable that Christ was telling ,

but what was missing to it ???

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi T,
    Your Socrates?

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 29 2012,12:42)
    Hi T,
    Your Socrates?

N

is there more than one SOCRATES 400 bc ???

Viewing 20 posts - 461 through 480 (of 568 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account