What is the mark of the beast?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 18 posts - 101 through 118 (of 118 total)
  • Author
    IM4Truth
    Participant

Timothy First why don't you ask for editing rights. Second if X-mas did come out of the Babylonian system like you agree, or do you? Then why do you think that God would like it that you celebrate one of the Babylonians Kings Birthday and put our Saviors name to it? I truly do not think so. But we have to be convinced in our own minds. I do not judge what somebody does, that is up to God. The questiom came up and I answered it.

Peace and Love Mrs.

acertainchap
    Participant

Quote (kenrch @ Nov. 14 2007,09:13)
    I'm buckled up and have air bags too! :D

I mean no offense or insult, but I'm wondering why you can't keep this thought to yourself.  ???

TimothyVI
    Participant

Quote (IM4Truth @ Nov. 14 2007,09:22)
    Timothy First why don't you ask for editing rights. Second if X-mas did come out of the Babylonian system like you agree, or do you? Then why do you think that God would like it that you celebrate one of the Babylonians Kings Birthday and put our Saviors name to it? I truly do not think so. But we have to be convinced in our own minds. I do not judge what somebody does, that is up to God. The questiom came up and I answered it.

Peace and Love Mrs.

And you answered well according to your convictions Mrs.,
    and I answered well according to my belief.

God will hold it against neither of us if we do not understand.

Bless you,

Tim

TimothyVI
    Participant

Quote (acertainchap @ Nov. 14 2007,10:05)

Quote (kenrch @ Nov. 14 2007,09:13)
    I'm buckled up and have air bags too! :D

I mean no offense or insult, but I'm wondering why you can't keep this thought to yourself.  ???

Ken is merely pointing out that he is using all of the safety available to him because, “for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time. “

Tim

Not3in1
    Participant

Quote (TimothyVI @ Nov. 14 2007,08:48)
    I have always thought that it was good to celebrate the birth of Jesus. But we have no idea what day that was.
    So if you happen to celebrate that day on the 25th of December with a gathering of friends and family, I see no harm.
    The problem is that the majority of people are not celebrating the birth of Christ on December 25th., but rather
    participating in an orgy of buying, selling and overeating. Seldom is Jesus even thought of. Even the title Christ has been
    taken out of the name in deference to Xmas.
    I join with my extended family on Christmas for fellowship. I think God would approve.

Amen!

Wholeheartedly agree, brother. Well said.

Have a good night,
    Mandy

IM4Truth
    Participant

E. European Xmas Traditions — In the early days of Christianity, as it moved north and west into Europe, many pagan celebrations were encountered. For example, in the late-6th century in England, the Angles and Saxons were found celebrating Yule. The Christian evangelists thought they would fail in any attempt to rival, suppress, or stamp out such long held customs, so they simply adopted popular dates for their own “special rituals and hallowed services.” In other words, it was easier to establish a festival celebrating the birth of Christ if it conveniently coincided with an existing popular pagan feast day. In this way, the pagan peoples (albeit potential converts to Christianity) could continue with their usual celebrations at this time of year, but the reason for the merrymaking could be redefined and attributed to Christ's birth rather than to any pagan rituals. As paganism eventually died out and Christianity became widespread, Christmas became increasingly more associated with its religious foundations than any others (Sulgrave Manor, “A Tudor Christmas,” p. 2).

It was left to the Puritans to denounce everything. For them, Christmas was rightfully part popish, part pagan, and was forbidden to be kept as a holiday or feast day. The attack began in 1644 when the Puritans controlled the Parliament; December 25th was changed to a Fast Day. By 1647, even the Fast Day was abolished as a relic of superstition, synonymous with the Church of Rome. No observation on December 25th was any longer permitted, but the day was to be observed as a normal market-day. Christmas was accurately depicted by such names as the Profane Man's Ranting Day, the Superstitious Man's Idol Day, the Papist's Massing Day, the Old Heathen's Feasting Day, the Multitude's Idle Day, and Satan — that Adversary's — Working Day. In those days, any Christmas celebrations would be broken up by troops, who would tear down decorations and arrest anyone holding a service. Some who celebrated it in Europe were also thrown into prison. Because of the riots that broke out following the banning of Christmas, the celebrations and revelry were restored in 1660 by King Charles II, a Roman Catholic (Sulgrave Manor, “A Tudor Christmas,” p. 3).

F. American Xmas Traditions — America's settlers (the “founding fathers” of so-called “Protestant America”) rightfully considered Christmas a “popish” holiday. In fact, it was only in the early 1800s that several founding members of the New York Historical Society “invented” Christmas. Before then, it was illegal in colonial Massachusetts to even take December 25th off work. Christmas was forbidden as “unseemly to ye spiritual welfare of ye community.” (It was banned in Massachusetts in 1659, and this law remained on the books for 22 years. In Boston, public schools stayed open on December 25th until as late as 1870!) It wasn't until 1836 that any state declared Christmas a holiday (Alabama), and then there were no more state declarations until the Civil War. It was not until 1885 that all federal workers were given Christmas Day off. The so-called Xmas customs and traditions were later concocted more for commercial purposes than for religious.

Quoting from a 12/23/83 USA TODAY article about Christmas: “A broad element of English Christianity still considered Christmas celebration a pagan blasphemy. The Puritans, Baptists, Quakers, Presbyterians, Calvinists and other denominations brought this opposition to early New England and strong opposition to the holiday lasted in America until the middle of the 18th century.” Henry Ward Beecher, a Congregationalist, wrote in 1874 of his New England boyhood:

“To me Christmas is a foreign day, and I shall die so. When I was a boy I wondered what Christmas was. I knew there was such a time, because we had an Episcopal church in our town, and I saw them dressing it with evergreens, and wondered what they were taking the woods in the church for; but I got no satisfactory explanation. A little later I understood it was a Romish institution, kept by the Romish Church.”

II. Scriptural Support Against Celebrating Christmas — Unacceptable Worship

A. 2 Chron. 33:15-17 — The Israelites had kept the old pagan form (the high places of Baal), but had merely introduced the worship of God into that form — a refusal to let go of pagan worship forms (i.e., God was to be worshiped in the Temple, not on the high places). This was unacceptable worship because the right object of worship was mixed with wrong forms of worship; i.e., the mixing of godly worship with ungodly form. Likewise, is not the celebration of Christmas the taking of a celebration established by pagans and for pagans, and then introducing the worship of Christ into that pagan form?

B. Deut. 12:29-32 — God warned His people Israel to destroy all vestiges of pagan worship that they found in the “Promised Land.” Not only did God want to prevent His people from being enticed to worship false gods, but He also specifically revealed that He did not want His people to worship Him in the same manner in which the heathen worshiped their gods. We know, therefore, that our Lord is displeased by practices which profess to honor Him, but which are copied from the tradition of false religions. The command here was to worship God only in His way, i.e., do only what God commands — not adding to God's commands nor taking away from them. Therefore, is not “putting Christ back into Christmas,” worshiping “the Lord your God their way”? Is there any command in the Bible to give special reverence to the Scriptural account of Christ's birth more so than to any other Scripture, let alone even a suggestion to celebrate or commemorate His birth in any way whatsoever? God never intended for His people to be imitators of the pagan customs of the world, but has called us to be separate and set apart.
    Peace and Love Mrs.

IM4Truth
    Participant

I want to say something personal about X-mas. I know how hard it is to give up something that has so much humanly Love around it, with all the glamor and Lights. It is all so beautiful. I have a real conflict with that. I would not recommend to change if I had small Children, they do not understand, since their little friends all get present etc, and they would not. Out of Love for them. But I always keep in my mind that it not really Jesus Birthday. I have said many times to our grown children I wish we could Celebrate Jesus Birth when His birth accured. We know that His Ministry lasted 3 1/2 years. He died in April and 6 Months from that date brings us to October. So that is when Jesus Birthday was. I have always bought our small Grandchildren gifts. But I had to say what I know is right, you have to prove to yourself what is right.

Love Mrs.

acertainchap
    Participant

Should we honestly rule out the microchip as The Mark of The Beast?

:)

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (acertainchap @ Nov. 15 2007,00:08)

MY EYES ARE AS BIG AS SAUCERS! I look for all things in these end times. The NWO, the Chip, the POPE, TOW and Stu! :laugh: :laugh: :D

What Christian in his right mind will accept the chip? That will be the bottom line won't it. We can go through the NWO and the Pope for awhile but then will come that chip which will be a tool for control by the Man Of Sin.

I can see it now! Satan's army will be convincing people “with scripture” that Jesus is a false Messiah OR at the very least Just One Of Many MessiahS. Then “he” will come bring peace and answers (1 Thess. 5:1-3) saying the time of the Millennium is NOW your Christ has come! Those who are not led by the Spirit WILL FALL!

The few remaining children who keep the commandments of God and faith in Jesus (Rev. 14:12) will be persecuted thinking that they are doing God a favor, Rev 6:11.

Rom 15:13 Now the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that ye may abound in hope, through the power of the Holy Ghost. Amen!

IM4Truth
    Participant

Quote (kenrch @ Nov. 15 2007,02:01)

Quote (acertainchap @ Nov. 15 2007,00:08)

MY EYES ARE AS BIG AS SAUCERS!  I look for all things in these end times.  The NWO, the Chip, the POPE, TOW and Stu!  :laugh:  :laugh:  :D  

What Christian in his right mind will accept the chip?  That will be the bottom line won't it.  We can go through the NWO and the Pope for awhile but then will come that chip which will be a tool for control by the Man Of Sin.

I can see it now!  Satan's army will be convincing people “with scripture” that Jesus is a false Messiah OR at the very least Just One Of Many MessiahS.  Then “he” will come bring peace and answers (1 Thess. 5:1-3) saying the time of the Millennium is NOW your Christ has come!  Those who are not led by the Spirit WILL FALL!

The few remaining children who keep the commandments of God and faith in Jesus (Rev. 14:12) will be persecuted thinking that they are doing God a favor, Rev 6:11.

Rom 15:13  Now the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that ye may abound in hope, through the power of the Holy Ghost. Amen!

Ken Well said. I am just a little sad that our Children are in this mess, but knowing that Jesus will straighten them out, or is He? WHEN I READ WHAT IT SAYS IN Rev. it scares me half to dead, for our children. Those that receive the mark of the beast and worship Him, thinking that they are doing God a favor, will get the Lake of Fire according to that Prohecy in Rev. 13 right?
    What do you think?

Peace and Love Mrs.

acertainchap
    Participant

Ken I couldn't agree more. Peace Bro. :)

Laurel
    Participant

Quote (acertainchap @ Nov. 14 2007,05:07)
    Do we have any way of proving if the Sabbath is on Saturday or Sunday?

Roman Catholic and Protestant Confessions about Sunday1
    The vast majority of Christian churches today teach the observance of SUNday, the first day of the
    week, as a time for rest and worship. Yet it is generally known and freely admitted that the early
    talmidim observed the seventh day as the Shabbat. How did this change come about?
    History reveals that it was decades after the death of the apostles that a politico-religious system
    repudiated the Sabbath of Scripture and substituted the observance of the first day of the week. The
    following quotations, all from Roman Catholic sources, freely acknowledge that there is no Biblical
    authority for the observance of Sunday, that it was the Roman Church that changed the Sabbath to the
    first day of the week.
    In the second portion of this article are quotations from Protestants. Undoubtedly all of these noted
    clergymen, scholars, and writers kept Sunday, but they all frankly admit that there is no Scriptural
    authority for a first day Sabbath.
    Roman Catholic Confessions
    James Cardinal Gibbons, The Faith of our Fathers, 88th ed., pp. 89.
    “But you may read the Bible from Genesis to Revelation, and you will not find a single
    line authorizing the sanctification of Sunday. The Scriptures enforce the religious
    observance of Saturday, a day which we never sanctify.”
    Stephen Keenan, A Doctrinal Catechism 3rd ed., p. 174.
    “Question: Have you any other way of proving that the Church has power to institute
    festivals of precept?
    “Answer: Had she not such power, she could not have done that in which all modern
    religionists agree with her-she could not have substituted the observance of Sunday, the
    first day of the week, for the observance of Saturday, the seventh day, a change for
    which there is no Scriptural authority.”
    John Laux, A Course in Religion for Catholic High Schools and Academies (1 936), vol. 1, P.
    “Some theologians have held that God likewise directly determined the Sunday as the
    day of worship in the New Law, that He Himself has explicitly substituted the Sunday
    for the Sabbath. But this theory is now entirely abandoned. It is now commonly held
    that God simply gave His Church the power to set aside whatever day or days she
    would deem suitable as Holy Days. The Church chose Sunday, the first day of the
    week, and in the course of time added other days as holy days.”
    Daniel Ferres, ed., Manual of Christian Doctrine (1916), p.67.
    “Question: How prove you that the Church hath power to command feasts and holy
    days?
    “Answer. By the very act of changing the Sabbath into Sunday, which Protestants
    allow of, and therefore they fondly contradict themselves, by keeping Sunday strictly,
    and breaking most other feasts commanded by the same Church.'
    1 Pagan Names and titles have not been changed to save accurate quotes
    James Cardinal Gibbons, Archbishop of Baltimore (1877-1921), in a signed letter.
    “Is Saturday the seventh day according to the Bible and the Ten Commandments? I
    answer yes. Is Sunday the first day of the week and did the Church change the seventh
    day -Saturday – for Sunday, the first day? I answer yes. Did Christ change the day'? I
    answer no!
    “Faithfully yours, J. Card. Gibbons”
    The Catholic Mirror, official publication of James Cardinal Gibbons, Sept. 23, 1893.
    “The Catholic Church, . . . by virtue of her divine mission, changed the day from
    Saturday to Sunday.”
    Catholic Virginian Oct. 3, 1947, p. 9, art. “To Tell You the Truth.”
    “For example, nowhere in the Bible do we find that Christ or the Apostles ordered that
    the Sabbath be changed from Saturday to Sunday. We have the commandment of God
    given to Moses to keep holy the Sabbath day, that is the 7th day of the week, Saturday.
    Today most Christians keep Sunday because it has been revealed to us by the [Roman
    Catholic] church outside the Bible.”
    Peter Geiermann, C.S.S.R., The Converts Catechism of Catholic Doctrine (1957), p. 50.
    “Question: Which is the Sabbath day?
    “Answer: Saturday is the Sabbath day.
    “Question: Why do we observe Sunday instead of Saturday?
    “Answer. We observe Sunday instead of Saturday because the Catholic Church
    transferred the solemnity from Saturday to Sunday.”
    Martin J. Scott, Things Catholics Are Asked About (1927), p. 136.
    “Nowhere in the Bible is it stated that worship should be changed from Saturday to
    Sunday…. Now the Church … instituted, by God's authority, Sunday as the day of
    worship. This same Church, by the same divine authority, taught the doctrine of
    Purgatory long before the Bible was made. We have, therefore, the same authority for
    Purgatory as we have for Sunday.”
    Peter R. Kraemer, Catholic Church Extension Society (1975), Chicago, Illinois.
    “Regarding the change from the observance of the Jewish Sabbath to the Christian
    Sunday, I wish to draw your attention to the facts:
    “1) That Protestants, who accept the Bible as the only rule of faith and religion, should
    by all means go back to the observance of the Sabbath. The fact that they do not, but on
    the contrary observe the Sunday, stultifies them in the eyes of every thinking man.
    “2) We Catholics do not accept the Bible as the only rule of faith. Besides the Bible we
    have the living Church, the authority of the Church, as a rule to guide us. We say, this
    Church, instituted by Christ to teach and guide man through life, has the right to change
    the ceremonial laws of the Old Testament and hence, we accept her change of the
    Sabbath to Sunday.
    We frankly say, yes, the Church made this change, made this law, as she made many
    other laws, for instance, the Friday abstinence, the unmarried priesthood, the laws
    concerning mixed marriages, the regulation of Catholic marriages and a thousand other
    laws.
    “It is always somewhat laughable, to see the Protestant churches, in pulpit and
    legislation, demand the observance of Sunday, of which there is nothing in their Bible.”
    T. Enright, C.S.S.R., in a lecture at Hartford, Kansas, Feb. 18, 1884.
    “I have repeatedly offered $1,000 to anyone who can prove to me from the Bible alone
    that I am bound to keep Sunday holy. There is no such law in the Bible. It is a law of
    the holy Catholic Church alone. The Bible says, 'Remember the Sabbath day to keep it
    holy.' The Catholic Church says: 'No. By my divine power I abolish the Sabbath day
    and command you to keep holy the first day of the week.' And lo! The entire civilized
    world bows down in a reverent obedience to the command of the holy Catholic
    Church.”

If these men weren't so highminded, we would all still be worshipping on the 7th day Sabbath.

The word Sabbath means rest
    The word Saturday is after the pagen god saturn

Laurel
    Participant

The Mark of the Beast (A Counterfeit) LJD and YM from YHWH

Rev 13:11 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.
    Rev 13:12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.
    Rev 13:13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,
    Rev 13:14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.
    Rev 13:15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.
    Rev 13:16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
    Rev 13:17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
    Rev 13:18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

G5516 Strong’s Greek Dictionary
    chi xi stigma χξς 666
    khee xee stig'-ma
    The 22nd, 14th and an obsolete letter (G4742 as a cross) of the Greek alphabet (intermediate between the 5th and 6th), used as numbers; denoting respectively 600, 60 and 6; 666 as a numeral: – six hundred threescore and six. G4742

G5547
    Chi Χριστός
    Christos
    khris-tos'
    From G5548; anointed, that is, the Messiah, an epithet of Jesus: – Christ

Xi
    As a cross in Greek

G4742
    stigma στίγμα
    stig'-mah
    From a primary word στίζω stizō (to “stick”, that is, #####); a mark incised or punched (for recognition of ownership), that is, (figuratively) scar of service: – mark.

Revealed to Me During “Feast of Weeks” 2007 (ljd) I was in the Spirit on YHWH's Day!
    In Hebrew the 22nd, 14th, and 6th letter are these:
    22nd zadi (tz)
    14th mem (m)
    6th waw (w/o/u)
    = TZAMU
    TAMMUZ the reincarnated Nimrod, a known Babylonian sun god born on December 25th who’s mother is Ishtar (Easter/Estarte) Queen of heaven!!!!!!!

Sound crazy? Read what the Prophet Ezekiel says.

Eze 8:12 Then said he unto me, Son of man, hast thou seen what the ancients of the house of Israel do in the dark, every man in the chambers of his imagery? for they say, The LORD seeth us not; the LORD hath forsaken the earth.
    Eze 8:13 He said also unto me, Turn thee yet again, and thou shalt see greater abominations that they do.
    Eze 8:14 Then he brought me to the door of the gate of the LORD'S house which was toward the north; and, behold, there sat women weeping for Tammuz.
    Eze 8:15 Then said he unto me, Hast thou seen this, O son of man? turn thee yet again, and thou shalt see greater abominations than these.
    Eze 8:16 And he brought me into the inner court of the LORD'S house, and, behold, at the door of the temple of the LORD, between the porch and the altar, were about five and twenty men, with their backs toward the temple of the LORD, and their faces toward the east; and they worshipped the sun toward the east.

(Our savior Y’shua Messiah is NOT the beast. The beast is an image, in His likeness, (man-inspired worship). Like a lamb. The image is messiah-like represented by the cross and the doctrine set by that ancient Babylonian religion. These anti-messiah image worshiping churches of today worship the image of the dead Christ and the “symbol” of His death through man-made Holy-days (days they have imagined or invented in the chamber of their minds) and say it is to the Lord YHWH. Jer.7:8-11
    The ant-Messiah image is enmity towards the Holy Feasts of YHWH and the Sabbath memorial. They say, “Come and bow at the foot of the cross; while Y’shua says “Follow Me.” Matt. 4:19 and “Recognize your own sin so that you may repent; which is written as, take up your cross” Mark 8:34 Y’shua Messiah never esteemed Himself.
    He always esteemed His Father in heaven. Matt. 6:9, 7:21 and 11:27
    We are to follow the life of Messiah. We are not to worship idols of gold, wood, cement, stone etc. Lev. 19:4 Matt. 23:32We are not to put Y’shua above our Father in heaven. Matt.20:23 Y’shua says “no one comes to the Father but by me.” Matt. 11:27 We are to worship the living Elohim(God), Deut. 5:26 Jos. 3:10 Psalm 42:4 according to His approved testament and not according to the sick twisted pagan practices of men. John 14:15, 15:10, Luke 16:15 and Rev. 21:27 How can one “follow” the dead?) Matt. 8:22 and Luke 9:60

Lev 18:3 After the doings of the land of Egypt, wherein ye dwelt, shall ye not do: and after the doings of the land of Canaan, whither I bring you, shall ye not do: neither shall ye walk in their ordinances.
    Lev 18:4 Ye shall do My judgments, and keep Mine ordinances, to walk therein: I am YHWH your Elohim.
    Lev 18:5 Ye shall therefore keep My statutes, and My judgments: which if a man do, he shall live in them: I am YHWH.

Lev 18:26 Ye shall therefore keep My statutes and My judgments, and shall not commit any of these abominations; neither any of your own nation, nor any stranger that sojourneth among you:

2Co 6:16 And what agreement hath the temple of Elohim with idols? for ye are the temple of the living El; as Elohim hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their Elohim, and they shall be My people.

FAMILY TRADITIONS
    East-r

Exo 23:13 And in all things that I have said unto you be circumspect: and make no mention of the name of other gods, neither let it be heard out of thy mouth.

Jer 7:18 The children gather wood, and the fathers kindle the fire, and the women knead their dough, to make cakes to the queen of heaven, and to pour out drink offerings unto other gods, that they may provoke Me to anger. (see also Acts. 19:35)
    (The anti-Messiah church image wants us to worship other gods, a female deity who’s son is Tammuz the acclaimed reincarnated Nimrod who is the acclaimed SUN god, who have been around since before the tower of Babel was destroyed.)

Act 19:24 For a certain man named Demetrius, a silversmith, which made silver shrines for Diana, brought no small gain unto the craftsmen;
    Act 19:25 Whom he called together with the workmen of like occupation, and said, Sirs, ye know that by this craft we have our wealth.
    Act 19:26 Moreover ye see and hear, that not alone at Ephesus, but almost throughout all Asia, this Paul hath persuaded and turned away much people, saying that they be no gods, which are made with hands:
    Act 19:27 So that not only this our craft is in danger to be set at nought; but also that the temple of the great goddess Diana should be despised, and her magnificence should be destroyed, whom all Asia and the world worshippeth.

(The Ephesians, a Gentile nation, worshipped Diana, the mother of Tammuz; under another name since our languages were changed at the destruction of the tower of Babel. All female deities were originally Ishtar.)

G735 Strong’s Translation from Greek (Diana=Artemis)
    Ἄρτεμις Artemis
    ar'-tem-is
    Probably from the same as G736; prompt; Artemis, the name of a Grecian goddess borrowed by the Asiatics for one of their deities: – Diana.

Act 19:28 And when they heard these sayings, they were full of wrath, and cried
    out, saying, Great is Diana of the Ephesians.
    Act 19:29 And the whole city was filled with confusion: and having caught Gaius and Aristarchus, men of Macedonia, Paul's companions in travel, they rushed with one accord into the theatre.
    (Micah describes a prophecy yet to be fulfilled.)
    Mic 5:5 And this man shall be the peace, when the Assyrian shall come into our land: and when he shall tread in our palaces, then shall we raise against him seven shepherds, and eight principal men.
    Mic 5:6 And they shall waste the land of Assyria with the sword, and the land of Nimrod in the entrances thereof: thus shall he deliver us from the Assyrian, when he cometh into our land, and when he treadeth within our borders.
    Mic 5:7 And the remnant of Jacob shall be in the midst of many people as a dew from YHWH, as the showers upon the grass, that tarrieth not for man, nor waiteth for the sons of men.
    Mic 5:8 And the remnant of Jacob shall be among the Gentiles in the midst of many people as a lion among the beasts of the forest, as a young lion among the flocks of sheep: who, if he go through, both treadeth down, and teareth in pieces, and none can deliver. (Today the remnant of Israel is scattered among the Nations.)
    Mic 5:9 Thine hand shall be lifted up upon thine adversaries, and all thine enemies shall be cut off.
    Mic 5:10 And it shall come to pass in that day, saith YHWH, that I will cut off thy horses out of the midst of thee, and I will destroy thy chariots:
    Mic 5:11 And I will cut off the cities of thy land, and throw down all thy strong holds:
    Mic 5:12 And I will cut off witchcrafts out of thine hand; and thou shalt have no more soothsayers:
    Mic 5:13 Thy graven images also will I cut off, and thy standing images out of the midst of thee; and thou shalt no more worship the work of thine hands.
    Mic 5:14 And I will pluck up thy groves out of the midst of thee: so will I destroy thy cities.
    Mic 5:15 And I will execute vengeance in anger and fury upon the heathen, such as they have not heard.

H842 thy groves translated from the image or diety Asherah also from Ishtar
    אשׁירה אשׁרה
    'ăshêrâh 'ăshêyrâh
    ash-ay-raw', ash-ay-raw'
    From H833; happy; asherah (or Astarte) a Phoenician goddess; also an image of the same: – grove. Compare H6253.
    H6253
    עשׁתּרת
    ‛ashtôreth
    ash-to'-reth
    Probably for H6251; Ashtoreth, the Phoenician goddess of love (and increase): – Ashtoreth.
    G116
    Ἀθῆναι Athēnai ath-ay'-nahee Plural of Ἀθήνη Athēnē (the goddess of wisdom, who was reputed to have founded the city); Athenae, the captital of Greece: – Athens.

X-MASS

Jer 10:1 Hear ye the word which YHWH speaketh unto you, O house of Israel:
    Jer 10:2 Thus saith YHWH, Learn not the way of the heathen, and be not dismayed at the signs of heaven; for the heathen are dismayed at them.
    Jer 10:3 For the customs of the people are vain: for one cutteth a tree out of the forest, the work of the hands of the workman, with the axe.
    Jer 10:4 They deck it with silver and with gold; they fasten it with nails and with hammers, that it move not. (X-Mass tree have been around since before the birth of Y'shua Messiah, actually since Nimrod and Babylon)
    Ζεύς Zeus dzyooce
    Of uncertain affinity; in the oblique cases there is used instead of it a (probably cognate) name Δίς Dis deece which is otherwise obsolete; Zeus or Dis (among the Latins Jupiter or Jove), the supreme deity of the Greeks: – Jupiter.

H1712
    dâgôn daw-gohn'דּגון
    From H1709; the fish god; Dagon, a Philistine deity: – Dagon. (Everyone must eat fish on Friday)
    Isa 57:3 But draw near hither, ye sons of the sorceress, the seed of the adulterer and the whore.
    Isa 57:4 Against whom do ye sport yourselves? against whom make ye a wide mouth, and draw out the tongue? are ye not children of transgression, a seed of falsehood,
    Isa 57:5 Enflaming yourselves with idols under every green tree, slaying the children in the valleys under the clifts of the rocks?

Jer 32:34 But they set their abominations in the house, which is called by My Name, to defile it.
    Jer 32:35 And they built the high places of Baal, which are in the valley of the son of Hinnom, to cause their sons and their daughters to pass through the fire unto Molech; which I commanded them not, neither came it into My mind, that they should do this abomination, to cause Judah to sin.
    Jer 32:36 And now therefore thus saith YHWH, the Elohim of Israel, concerning this city, whereof ye say, It shall be delivered into the hand of the king of Babylon by the sword, and by the famine, and by the pestilence;
    Jer 32:37 Behold, I will gather them out of all countries, whither I have driven them in Mine anger, and in My fury, and in great wrath; and I will bring them again unto this place, and I will cause them to dwell safely:
    Jer 32:38 And they shall be My people, and I will be their Elohim:
    Jer 32:39 And I will give them one heart, and one way, that they may fear Me for ever, for the good of them, and of their children after them:
    Jer 32:40 And I will make an everlasting covenant with them, that I will not turn away from them, to do them good; but I will put my fear in their hearts, that they shall not depart from me.

Strong’s H4432 מלך môlek mo'-lek
    From H4427; Molek (that is, king), the chief deity of the Ammonites:

Eze 16:20 Moreover thou hast taken thy sons and thy daughters, whom thou hast borne unto Me, and these hast thou sacrificed unto them to be devoured. Is this of thy whoredoms a small matter,
    Eze 16:21 That thou hast slain My children, and delivered them to cause them to pass through the fire for them?
    Eze 16:22 And in all thine abominations and thy whoredoms thou hast not remembered the days of thy youth, when thou wast naked and bare, and wast polluted in thy blood.
    Eze 16:23 And it came to pass after all thy wickedness, (woe, woe unto thee! saith YHWH Elohim,
    Eze 16:24 That thou hast also built unto thee an eminent place, and hast made thee an high place in every street.
    Eze 16:25 Thou hast built thy high place at every head of the way, and hast made thy beauty to be abhorred, and hast opened thy feet to every one that passed by, and multiplied thy whoredoms.
    Eze 16:26 Thou hast also committed fornication with the Egyptians thy neighbours, great of flesh; and hast increased thy whoredoms, to provoke Me to anger.

(The children of Israel “went whoring” after the gods of the Egyptians, Philistines, Greeks, etc. and partook in human sacrifice. The priests of Baal ate these sacrifices. Baal is SUN god worship. Satan twists Scripture and the Almighty changed the languages to stop this sort of worship. It continued after the tower of Babel was destroyed; only the names of their gods were changed. Over time the most evident brutalities of this Baal worship have been smoothed over, but the traditions and time of year these things were done is STILL done according to the equinoxes of the SUN. When do you celebrate the sacrifice of your Savior, on Passover according to Scripture or on East-r according to the SUN?)

Fruit of this false doctrine: Aborting children to better ourselves, and infidelity.

YHWH’S MARK (the Original)

Exo 13:7 Unleavened bread shall be eaten seven days; and there shall no leavened bread be seen with thee, neither shall there be leaven seen with thee in all thy quarters.
    Exo 13:8 And thou shalt shew thy son in that day, saying, This is done because of that which YHWH did unto me when I came forth out of Egypt.
    Exo 13:9 And it shall be for a sign unto thee upon
    thine hand, and for a memorial between thine eyes, that YHWH's law may be in thy mouth: for with a strong hand hath YHWH brought thee out of Egypt.
    Exo 13:10 Thou shalt therefore keep this ordinance in His season from year to year.

1Co 5:7 Purge out therefore the old leaven, that ye may be a new lump, as ye are unleavened. For even Messiah our Passover is sacrificed for us:

Deu 6:4 Hear, O Israel: YHWH oue Elohim is one El:
    Deu 6:5 And thou shalt love YHWH thy Elohim with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might.
    Deu 6:6 And these words, which I command thee this day, shall be in thine heart:
    Deu 6:7 And thou shalt teach them diligently unto thy children, and shalt talk of them when thou sittest in thine house, and when thou walkest by the way, and when thou liest down, and when thou risest up.
    Deu 6:8 And thou shalt bind them for a sign upon thine hand, and they shall be as frontlets between thine eyes.
    Deu 6:9 And thou shalt write them upon the posts of thy house, and on thy gates.
    Deu 6:10 And it shall be, when YHWH thy Elohim shall have brought thee into the land which he sware unto thy fathers, to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob, to give thee great and goodly cities, which thou buildedst not,
    Deu 6:11 And houses full of all good things, which thou filledst not, and wells digged, which thou diggedst not, vineyards and olive trees, which thou plantedst not; when thou shalt have eaten and be full;
    Deu 6:12 Then beware lest thou forget YHWH, which brought thee forth out of the land of Egypt, from the house of bondage.

Deu 6:17 Ye shall diligently keep the commandments of YHWH your Elohim, and His testimonies, and His statutes, which He hath commanded thee.
    Deu 6:18 And thou shalt do that which is right and good in the sight of YHWH: that it may be well with thee, and that thou mayest go in and possess the good land which YHWH sware unto thy fathers,
    Deu 6:19 To cast out all thine enemies from before thee, as YHWH hath spoken.
    Deu 6:20 And when thy son asketh thee in time to come, saying, What mean the testimonies, and the statutes, and the judgments, which YHWH our Elohim hath commanded you?
    Deu 6:21 Then thou shalt say unto thy son, We were Pharaoh's bondmen in Egypt; and YHWH brought us out of Egypt with a mighty hand:
    Deu 6:22 And YHWH shewed signs and wonders, great and sore, upon Egypt, upon Pharaoh, and upon all his household, before our eyes:
    Deu 6:23 And he brought us out from thence, that he might bring us in, to give us the land which he sware unto our fathers.
    Deu 6:24 And YHWH commanded us to do all these statutes, to fear YHWH our Elohim, for our good always, that He might preserve us alive, as it is at this day.
    Deu 6:25 And it shall be our righteousness, if we observe to do all these commandments before YHWH our Elohim, as He hath commanded us.

Rev 7:2 And I saw another angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the living El: and he cried with a loud voice to the four angels, to whom it was given to hurt the earth and the sea,
    Rev 7:3 Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our Elohom in their foreheads.
    Rev 7:4 And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel.
    Rev 7:5 Of the tribe of Juda were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Reuben were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Gad were sealed twelve thousand.
    Rev 7:6 Of the tribe of Aser were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Nepthalim were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Manasses were sealed twelve thousand.
    Rev 7:7 Of the tribe of Simeon were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Levi were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Issachar were sealed twelve thousand.
    Rev 7:8 Of the tribe of Zabulon were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Joseph were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Benjamin were sealed twelve thousand.
    Rev 7:9 After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;
    Rev 7:10 And cried with a loud voice, saying, Salvation to our Elohim which sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb.

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (Laurel @ Nov. 15 2007,04:04)

Quote (acertainchap @ Nov. 14 2007,05:07)
    Do we have any way of proving if the Sabbath is on Saturday or Sunday?

Roman Catholic and Protestant Confessions about Sunday1
    The vast majority of Christian churches today teach the observance of SUNday, the first day of the
    week, as a time for rest and worship. Yet it is generally known and freely admitted that the early
    talmidim observed the seventh day as the Shabbat. How did this change come about?
    History reveals that it was decades after the death of the apostles that a politico-religious system
    repudiated the Sabbath of Scripture and substituted the observance of the first day of the week. The
    following quotations, all from Roman Catholic sources, freely acknowledge that there is no Biblical
    authority for the observance of Sunday, that it was the Roman Church that changed the Sabbath to the
    first day of the week.
    In the second portion of this article are quotations from Protestants. Undoubtedly all of these noted
    clergymen, scholars, and writers kept Sunday, but they all frankly admit that there is no Scriptural
    authority for a first day Sabbath.
    Roman Catholic Confessions
    James Cardinal Gibbons, The Faith of our Fathers, 88th ed., pp. 89.
    “But you may read the Bible from Genesis to Revelation, and you will not find a single
    line authorizing the sanctification of Sunday. The Scriptures enforce the religious
    observance of Saturday, a day which we never sanctify.”
    Stephen Keenan, A Doctrinal Catechism 3rd ed., p. 174.
    “Question: Have you any other way of proving that the Church has power to institute
    festivals of precept?
    “Answer: Had she not such power, she could not have done that in which all modern
    religionists agree with her-she could not have substituted the observance of Sunday, the
    first day of the week, for the observance of Saturday, the seventh day, a change for
    which there is no Scriptural authority.”
    John Laux, A Course in Religion for Catholic High Schools and Academies (1 936), vol. 1, P.
    “Some theologians have held that God likewise directly determined the Sunday as the
    day of worship in the New Law, that He Himself has explicitly substituted the Sunday
    for the Sabbath. But this theory is now entirely abandoned. It is now commonly held
    that God simply gave His Church the power to set aside whatever day or days she
    would deem suitable as Holy Days. The Church chose Sunday, the first day of the
    week, and in the course of time added other days as holy days.”
    Daniel Ferres, ed., Manual of Christian Doctrine (1916), p.67.
    “Question: How prove you that the Church hath power to command feasts and holy
    days?
    “Answer. By the very act of changing the Sabbath into Sunday, which Protestants
    allow of, and therefore they fondly contradict themselves, by keeping Sunday strictly,
    and breaking most other feasts commanded by the same Church.'
    1 Pagan Names and titles have not been changed to save accurate quotes
    James Cardinal Gibbons, Archbishop of Baltimore (1877-1921), in a signed letter.
    “Is Saturday the seventh day according to the Bible and the Ten Commandments? I
    answer yes. Is Sunday the first day of the week and did the Church change the seventh
    day -Saturday – for Sunday, the first day? I answer yes. Did Christ change the day'? I
    answer no!
    “Faithfully yours, J. Card. Gibbons”
    The Catholic Mirror, official publication of James Cardinal Gibbons, Sept. 23, 1893.
    “The Catholic Church, . . . by virtue of her divine mission, changed the day from
    Saturday to Sunday.”
    Catholic Virginian Oct. 3, 1947, p. 9, art. “To Tell You the Truth.”
    “For example, nowhere in the Bible do we find that Christ or the Apostles ordered that
    the Sabbath be changed from Saturday to Sunday. We have the commandment of God
    given to Moses to keep holy the Sabbath day, that is the 7th day of the week, Saturday.
    Today most Christians keep Sunday because it has been revealed to us by the [Roman
    Catholic] church outside the Bible.”
    Peter Geiermann, C.S.S.R., The Converts Catechism of Catholic Doctrine (1957), p. 50.
    “Question: Which is the Sabbath day?
    “Answer: Saturday is the Sabbath day.
    “Question: Why do we observe Sunday instead of Saturday?
    “Answer. We observe Sunday instead of Saturday because the Catholic Church
    transferred the solemnity from Saturday to Sunday.”
    Martin J. Scott, Things Catholics Are Asked About (1927), p. 136.
    “Nowhere in the Bible is it stated that worship should be changed from Saturday to
    Sunday…. Now the Church … instituted, by God's authority, Sunday as the day of
    worship. This same Church, by the same divine authority, taught the doctrine of
    Purgatory long before the Bible was made. We have, therefore, the same authority for
    Purgatory as we have for Sunday.”
    Peter R. Kraemer, Catholic Church Extension Society (1975), Chicago, Illinois.
    “Regarding the change from the observance of the Jewish Sabbath to the Christian
    Sunday, I wish to draw your attention to the facts:
    “1) That Protestants, who accept the Bible as the only rule of faith and religion, should
    by all means go back to the observance of the Sabbath. The fact that they do not, but on
    the contrary observe the Sunday, stultifies them in the eyes of every thinking man.
    “2) We Catholics do not accept the Bible as the only rule of faith. Besides the Bible we
    have the living Church, the authority of the Church, as a rule to guide us. We say, this
    Church, instituted by Christ to teach and guide man through life, has the right to change
    the ceremonial laws of the Old Testament and hence, we accept her change of the
    Sabbath to Sunday.
    We frankly say, yes, the Church made this change, made this law, as she made many
    other laws, for instance, the Friday abstinence, the unmarried priesthood, the laws
    concerning mixed marriages, the regulation of Catholic marriages and a thousand other
    laws.
    “It is always somewhat laughable, to see the Protestant churches, in pulpit and
    legislation, demand the observance of Sunday, of which there is nothing in their Bible.”
    T. Enright, C.S.S.R., in a lecture at Hartford, Kansas, Feb. 18, 1884.
    “I have repeatedly offered $1,000 to anyone who can prove to me from the Bible alone
    that I am bound to keep Sunday holy. There is no such law in the Bible. It is a law of
    the holy Catholic Church alone. The Bible says, 'Remember the Sabbath day to keep it
    holy.' The Catholic Church says: 'No. By my divine power I abolish the Sabbath day
    and command you to keep holy the first day of the week.' And lo! The entire civilized
    world bows down in a reverent obedience to the command of the holy Catholic
    Church.”

If these men weren't so highminded, we would all still be worshipping on the 7th day Sabbath.

The word Sabbath means rest
    The word Saturday is after the pagen god saturn

Hi Laurel,
    Do you not worship every day in Spirit and in truth as true worshipers do?

Laurel
    Participant

The Mark of the Beast (A Counterfeit)

Rev 13:11 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.
    Rev 13:12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.
    Rev 13:13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,
    Rev 13:14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.
    Rev 13:15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.
    Rev 13:16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
    Rev 13:17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
    Rev 13:18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

G5516 Strong’s Greek Dictionary
    chi xi stigma χξς 666
    khee xee stig'-ma
    The 22nd, 14th and an obsolete letter (G4742 as a cross) of the Greek alphabet (intermediate between the 5th and 6th), used as numbers; denoting respectively 600, 60 and 6; 666 as a numeral: – six hundred threescore and six. G4742

G5547
    Chi Χριστός
    Christos
    khris-tos'
    From G5548; anointed, that is, the Messiah, an epithet of Jesus: – Christ

Xi
    As a cross in Greek

G4742
    stigma στίγμα
    stig'-mah
    From a primary word στίζω stizō (to “stick”, that is, #####); a mark incised or punched (for recognition of ownership), that is, (figuratively) scar of service: – mark.

Revealed to Me During “Feast of Weeks” 2007 (ljd) I was in the Spirit on YHWH's Day!
    In Hebrew the 22nd, 14th, and 6th letter are these:
    22nd zadi (tz)
    14th mem (m)
    6th waw (w/o/u)
    = TZAMU
    TAMMUZ the reincarnated Nimrod, a known Babylonian sun god born on December 25th who’s mother is Ishtar (Easter/Estarte) Queen of heaven!!!!!!!

Sound crazy? Read what the Prophet Ezekiel says.

Eze 8:12 Then said he unto me, Son of man, hast thou seen what the ancients of the house of Israel do in the dark, every man in the chambers of his imagery? for they say, The LORD seeth us not; the LORD hath forsaken the earth.
    Eze 8:13 He said also unto me, Turn thee yet again, and thou shalt see greater abominations that they do.
    Eze 8:14 Then he brought me to the door of the gate of the LORD'S house which was toward the north; and, behold, there sat women weeping for Tammuz.
    Eze 8:15 Then said he unto me, Hast thou seen this, O son of man? turn thee yet again, and thou shalt see greater abominations than these.
    Eze 8:16 And he brought me into the inner court of the LORD'S house, and, behold, at the door of the temple of the LORD, between the porch and the altar, were about five and twenty men, with their backs toward the temple of the LORD, and their faces toward the east; and they worshipped the sun toward the east.

(Our savior Y’shua Messiah is NOT the beast. The beast is an image, in His likeness, (man-inspired worship). Like a lamb. The image is messiah-like represented by the cross and the doctrine set by that ancient Babylonian religion. These anti-messiah image worshiping churches of today worship the image of the dead Christ and the “symbol” of His death through man-made Holy-days (days they have imagined or invented in the chamber of their minds) and say it is to the Lord YHWH. Jer.7:8-11
    The ant-Messiah image is enmity towards the Holy Feasts of YHWH and the Sabbath memorial. They say, “Come and bow at the foot of the cross; while Y’shua says “Follow Me.” Matt. 4:19 and “Recognize your own sin so that you may repent; which is written as, take up your cross” Mark 8:34 Y’shua Messiah never esteemed Himself.
    He always esteemed His Father in heaven. Matt. 6:9, 7:21 and 11:27
    We are to follow the life of Messiah. We are not to worship idols of gold, wood, cement, stone etc. Lev. 19:4 Matt. 23:32We are not to put Y’shua above our Father in heaven. Matt.20:23 Y’shua says “no one comes to the Father but by me.” Matt. 11:27 We are to worship the living Elohim(God), Deut. 5:26 Jos. 3:10 Psalm 42:4 according to His approved testament and not according to the sick twisted pagan practices of men. John 14:15, 15:10, Luke 16:15 and Rev. 21:27 How can one “follow” the dead?) Matt. 8:22 and Luke 9:60

Lev 18:3 After the doings of the land of Egypt, wherein ye dwelt, shall ye not do: and after the doings of the land of Canaan, whither I bring you, shall ye not do: neither shall ye walk in their ordinances.
    Lev 18:4 Ye shall do My judgments, and keep Mine ordinances, to walk therein: I am YHWH your Elohim.
    Lev 18:5 Ye shall therefore keep My statutes, and My judgments: which if a man do, he shall live in them: I am YHWH.

Lev 18:26 Ye shall therefore keep My statutes and My judgments, and shall not commit any of these abominations; neither any of your own nation, nor any stranger that sojourneth among you:

2Co 6:16 And what agreement hath the temple of Elohim with idols? for ye are the temple of the living El; as Elohim hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their Elohim, and they shall be My people.

FAMILY TRADITIONS
    East-r

Exo 23:13 And in all things that I have said unto you be circumspect: and make no mention of the name of other gods, neither let it be heard out of thy mouth.

Jer 7:18 The children gather wood, and the fathers kindle the fire, and the women knead their dough, to make cakes to the queen of heaven, and to pour out drink offerings unto other gods, that they may provoke Me to anger. (see also Acts. 19:35)
    (The anti-Messiah church image wants us to worship other gods, a female deity who’s son is Tammuz the acclaimed reincarnated Nimrod who is the acclaimed SUN god, who have been around since before the tower of Babel was destroyed.)

Act 19:24 For a certain man named Demetrius, a silversmith, which made silver shrines for Diana, brought no small gain unto the craftsmen;
    Act 19:25 Whom he called together with the workmen of like occupation, and said, Sirs, ye know that by this craft we have our wealth.
    Act 19:26 Moreover ye see and hear, that not alone at Ephesus, but almost throughout all Asia, this Paul hath persuaded and turned away much people, saying that they be no gods, which are made with hands:
    Act 19:27 So that not only this our craft is in danger to be set at nought; but also that the temple of the great goddess Diana should be despised, and her magnificence should be destroyed, whom all Asia and the world worshippeth.

(The Ephesians, a Gentile nation, worshipped Diana, the mother of Tammuz; under another name since our languages were changed at the destruction of the tower of Babel. All female deities were originally Ishtar.)

G735 Strong’s Translation from Greek (Diana=Artemis)
    Ἄρτεμις Artemis
    ar'-tem-is
    Probably from the same as G736; prompt; Artemis, the name of a Grecian goddess borrowed by the Asiatics for one of their deities: – Diana.

Act 19:28 And when they heard these sayings, they were full of wrath, and cried out, saying, Great is
    Diana of the Ephesians.
    Act 19:29 And the whole city was filled with confusion: and having caught Gaius and Aristarchus, men of Macedonia, Paul's companions in travel, they rushed with one accord into the theatre.
    (Micah describes a prophecy yet to be fulfilled.)
    Mic 5:5 And this man shall be the peace, when the Assyrian shall come into our land: and when he shall tread in our palaces, then shall we raise against him seven shepherds, and eight principal men.
    Mic 5:6 And they shall waste the land of Assyria with the sword, and the land of Nimrod in the entrances thereof: thus shall he deliver us from the Assyrian, when he cometh into our land, and when he treadeth within our borders.
    Mic 5:7 And the remnant of Jacob shall be in the midst of many people as a dew from YHWH, as the showers upon the grass, that tarrieth not for man, nor waiteth for the sons of men.
    Mic 5:8 And the remnant of Jacob shall be among the Gentiles in the midst of many people as a lion among the beasts of the forest, as a young lion among the flocks of sheep: who, if he go through, both treadeth down, and teareth in pieces, and none can deliver. (Today the remnant of Israel is scattered among the Nations.)
    Mic 5:9 Thine hand shall be lifted up upon thine adversaries, and all thine enemies shall be cut off.
    Mic 5:10 And it shall come to pass in that day, saith YHWH, that I will cut off thy horses out of the midst of thee, and I will destroy thy chariots:
    Mic 5:11 And I will cut off the cities of thy land, and throw down all thy strong holds:
    Mic 5:12 And I will cut off witchcrafts out of thine hand; and thou shalt have no more soothsayers:
    Mic 5:13 Thy graven images also will I cut off, and thy standing images out of the midst of thee; and thou shalt no more worship the work of thine hands.
    Mic 5:14 And I will pluck up thy groves out of the midst of thee: so will I destroy thy cities.
    Mic 5:15 And I will execute vengeance in anger and fury upon the heathen, such as they have not heard.

H842 thy groves translated from the image or diety Asherah also from Ishtar
    אשׁירה אשׁרה
    'ăshêrâh 'ăshêyrâh
    ash-ay-raw', ash-ay-raw'
    From H833; happy; asherah (or Astarte) a Phoenician goddess; also an image of the same: – grove. Compare H6253.
    H6253
    עשׁתּרת
    ‛ashtôreth
    ash-to'-reth
    Probably for H6251; Ashtoreth, the Phoenician goddess of love (and increase): – Ashtoreth.
    G116
    Ἀθῆναι Athēnai ath-ay'-nahee Plural of Ἀθήνη Athēnē (the goddess of wisdom, who was reputed to have founded the city); Athenae, the captital of Greece: – Athens.

X-MASS

Jer 10:1 Hear ye the word which YHWH speaketh unto you, O house of Israel:
    Jer 10:2 Thus saith YHWH, Learn not the way of the heathen, and be not dismayed at the signs of heaven; for the heathen are dismayed at them.
    Jer 10:3 For the customs of the people are vain: for one cutteth a tree out of the forest, the work of the hands of the workman, with the axe.
    Jer 10:4 They deck it with silver and with gold; they fasten it with nails and with hammers, that it move not. (X-Mass tree have been around since before the birth of Y'shua Messiah, actually since Nimrod and Babylon)
    Ζεύς Zeus dzyooce
    Of uncertain affinity; in the oblique cases there is used instead of it a (probably cognate) name Δίς Dis deece which is otherwise obsolete; Zeus or Dis (among the Latins Jupiter or Jove), the supreme deity of the Greeks: – Jupiter.

H1712
    dâgôn daw-gohn'דּגון
    From H1709; the fish god; Dagon, a Philistine deity: – Dagon. (Everyone must eat fish on Friday)
    Isa 57:3 But draw near hither, ye sons of the sorceress, the seed of the adulterer and the whore.
    Isa 57:4 Against whom do ye sport yourselves? against whom make ye a wide mouth, and draw out the tongue? are ye not children of transgression, a seed of falsehood,
    Isa 57:5 Enflaming yourselves with idols under every green tree, slaying the children in the valleys under the clifts of the rocks?

Jer 32:34 But they set their abominations in the house, which is called by My Name, to defile it.
    Jer 32:35 And they built the high places of Baal, which are in the valley of the son of Hinnom, to cause their sons and their daughters to pass through the fire unto Molech; which I commanded them not, neither came it into My mind, that they should do this abomination, to cause Judah to sin.
    Jer 32:36 And now therefore thus saith YHWH, the Elohim of Israel, concerning this city, whereof ye say, It shall be delivered into the hand of the king of Babylon by the sword, and by the famine, and by the pestilence;
    Jer 32:37 Behold, I will gather them out of all countries, whither I have driven them in Mine anger, and in My fury, and in great wrath; and I will bring them again unto this place, and I will cause them to dwell safely:
    Jer 32:38 And they shall be My people, and I will be their Elohim:
    Jer 32:39 And I will give them one heart, and one way, that they may fear Me for ever, for the good of them, and of their children after them:
    Jer 32:40 And I will make an everlasting covenant with them, that I will not turn away from them, to do them good; but I will put my fear in their hearts, that they shall not depart from me.

Strong’s H4432 מלך môlek mo'-lek
    From H4427; Molek (that is, king), the chief deity of the Ammonites:

Eze 16:20 Moreover thou hast taken thy sons and thy daughters, whom thou hast borne unto Me, and these hast thou sacrificed unto them to be devoured. Is this of thy whoredoms a small matter,
    Eze 16:21 That thou hast slain My children, and delivered them to cause them to pass through the fire for them?
    Eze 16:22 And in all thine abominations and thy whoredoms thou hast not remembered the days of thy youth, when thou wast naked and bare, and wast polluted in thy blood.
    Eze 16:23 And it came to pass after all thy wickedness, (woe, woe unto thee! saith YHWH Elohim,
    Eze 16:24 That thou hast also built unto thee an eminent place, and hast made thee an high place in every street.
    Eze 16:25 Thou hast built thy high place at every head of the way, and hast made thy beauty to be abhorred, and hast opened thy feet to every one that passed by, and multiplied thy whoredoms.
    Eze 16:26 Thou hast also committed fornication with the Egyptians thy neighbours, great of flesh; and hast increased thy whoredoms, to provoke Me to anger.

(The children of Israel “went whoring” after the gods of the Egyptians, Philistines, Greeks, etc. and partook in human sacrifice. The priests of Baal ate these sacrifices. Baal is SUN god worship. Satan twists Scripture and the Almighty changed the languages to stop this sort of worship. It continued after the tower of Babel was destroyed; only the names of their gods were changed. Over time the most evident brutalities of this Baal worship have been smoothed over, but the traditions and time of year these things were done is STILL done according to the equinoxes of the SUN. When do you celebrate the sacrifice of your Savior, on Passover according to Scripture or on East-r according to the SUN?)

Fruit of this false doctrine: Aborting children to better ourselves, and infidelity.

YHWH’S MARK (the Original)

Exo 13:7 Unleavened bread shall be eaten seven days; and there shall no leavened bread be seen with thee, neither shall there be leaven seen with thee in all thy quarters.
    Exo 13:8 And thou shalt shew thy son in that day, saying, This is done because of that which YHWH did unto me when I came forth out of Egypt.
    Exo 13:9 And it shall be for a sign unto thee upon thine hand, and for a
    memorial between thine eyes, that YHWH's law may be in thy mouth: for with a strong hand hath YHWH brought thee out of Egypt.
    Exo 13:10 Thou shalt therefore keep this ordinance in His season from year to year.

1Co 5:7 Purge out therefore the old leaven, that ye may be a new lump, as ye are unleavened. For even Messiah our Passover is sacrificed for us:

Deu 6:4 Hear, O Israel: YHWH our Elohim is one El:
    Deu 6:5 And thou shall love YHWH thy Elohim with all your heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might.
    Deu 6:6 And these words, which I command thee this day, shall be in your heart:
    Deu 6:7 And thou shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, and when you walk by the way, and when you lie down, and when you rise up.
    Deu 6:8 And you shall bind them for a sign upon your hand, and they shall be as frontlets between your eyes.
    Deu 6:9 And you shall write them upon the posts of your house, and on your gates.
    Deu 6:10 And it shall be, when YHWH your Elohim shall have brought you into the land which he made an oath to your fathers, to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob, to give you great and goodly cities, which you did not build,
    Deu 6:11 And houses full of all good things, which you did not fill, and wells digged, which you did not dig, vineyards and olive trees, which you did not plant; when you shall have eaten and be full;
    Deu 6:12 Then beware or else you forget YHWH, which brought you from out of the land of Egypt, from the house of bondage.

Deu 6:17 You shall diligently keep the commandments of YHWH your Elohim, and His testimonies, and His statutes, which He has commanded you.
    Deu 6:18 And you shall do right and good in the sight of YHWH: that it may be well with you, and that you may go in and possess the good land which YHWH made an oath to your fathers,
    Deu 6:19 To cast out all your enemies from before you, as YHWH has spoken.
    Deu 6:20 And when your son asks you in time to come, saying, What mean the testimonies, and the statutes, and the judgments, which YHWH our Elohim hath commanded you?
    Deu 6:21 Then you shall say to your son, We were Pharaoh's bondmen in Egypt; and YHWH brought us out of Egypt with a mighty hand:
    Deu 6:22 And YHWH showed signs and wonders, great and sore, upon Egypt, upon Pharaoh, and upon all his household, before our eyes:
    Deu 6:23 And He brought us out from there, that He might bring us in, to give us the land which he swore to our fathers.
    Deu 6:24 And YHWH commanded us to do all these statutes, to fear YHWH our Elohim, for our good always, that He might preserve us alive, as it is at this day.
    Deu 6:25 And it shall be our righteousness, if we observe to do all these commandments before YHWH our Elohim, as He hath commanded us.

Rev 7:2 And I saw another angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the living El: and he cried with a loud voice to the four angels, to whom it was given to hurt the earth and the sea,
    Rev 7:3 Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our Elohom in their foreheads.
    Rev 7:4 And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel.
    Rev 7:5 Of the tribe of Juda were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Reuben were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Gad were sealed twelve thousand.
    Rev 7:6 Of the tribe of Aser were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Nepthalim were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Manasses were sealed twelve thousand.
    Rev 7:7 Of the tribe of Simeon were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Levi were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Issachar were sealed twelve thousand.
    Rev 7:8 Of the tribe of Zabulon were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Joseph were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Benjamin were sealed twelve thousand.
    Rev 7:9 After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;
    Rev 7:10 And cried with a loud voice, saying, Salvation to our Elohim which sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb.

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (kenrch @ Aug. 26 2007,00:43)

Makes sense?

Kenrch.

This is for the 7th day adventist and its roots.

Colossians 2:16. Let no man therefore judge you in meat,or in drink,or in respectof an holyday,or of the new moon,or of the –SABATH DAY.

Verse 17. Which are a SHADOW OF THINGS TO COME; but the body is of Christ.

wakeup.

journey42
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ April 16 2012,01:28)

Makes sense?

Kenrch.

Colossians 2:16. Let no man therefore judge you in meat,or in drink,or in respectof an holyday,or of the new moon,or of the –SABATH DAY.

wakeup.

Hi Wakeup

I remember reading ……
    no man can buy or sell but he that has the mark of the beast.

not…
    no man can buy or sell on a sabbath, but he that has the mark of the beast.

I see the irony.
    That video is totally misleading.
    Nobody can keep the sabbath in this day and age.
    If they want to do it, then they have to do it properly, and that means no turning on the water taps, or using electricity and gas, or buying takeaway, or getting the paper delivered, and no t.v…etc. etc etc.

It might of been easier for the Hebrews in the old days, but in our day and age? Unless God wanted to put a noose around our neck? The sabbath was a commandment from God to the ISRAELITES only. Those under the law. And the law concerning the sabbath is very strict. We gentiles are free from that Law. It's not for us. And if we want to be under the law, then we will be judged according to the law.

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (journey42 @ April 18 2012,20:21)

Quote (Wakeup @ April 16 2012,01:28)

Makes sense?

Kenrch.

wakeup.

Hi Wakeup

I remember reading ……
    no man can buy or sell but he that has the mark of the beast.

not…
    no man can buy or sell on a sabbath, but he that has the mark of the beast.

I see the irony.
    That video is totally misleading.
    Nobody can keep the sabbath in this day and age.
    If they want to do it, then they have to do it properly, and that means no turning on the water taps, or using electricity and gas, or buying takeaway, or getting the paper delivered, and no t.v…etc. etc etc.  

It might of been easier for the Hebrews in the old days, but in our day and age?  Unless God wanted to put a noose around our neck?  The sabbath was a commandment from God to the ISRAELITES only.  Those under the law. And the law concerning the sabbath is very strict.  We gentiles are free from that Law.  It's not for us.  And if we want to be under the law, then we will be judged according to the law.

Hi Journey.

What about flushing the toilet; do they have to wait for monday? I realy feel sorry for the next person.

These are RELIGIONS that put unnecessary burdens, to make them look good and Godly,to cover up their lack of knowledge.
    They are like the scribes standing in the corner of the street praying, for a show.

wakeup.

Viewing 18 posts - 101 through 118 (of 118 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account