What is the mark of the beast?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 118 total)
  • Author
    kenrch
    Participant

Ken, I have to say, I wonder about you. You have given me at least the impression, that you are interested in the truth, and are trying to assist others in a better understanding. After viewing only parts of some of the tapes that you put on here, I have serious doubts of your intentions. Just what is your purpose of putting on such nonsense; I like to call it what it is, garbage.

First of all I didn't say I believed it. But I do finding it interesting and wanted others input.

I take it you don't agree :D

Lets see heaven comes from the earth and the mark of the beast is the cross. You know as I said before I don't know but I'm not going to say what you have said is “garbage”.

I asked you if what you have was a revelation from God? You never did answer. So why should I trust you any more than these people so if I consider what they have as garbage then I would have to do the same with you. I'd rather not judge “because I don't know” thing is I don't know if you know.
    So again it is own the back burner and I'm waiting on the Spirit AND scripture.

But from what I can tell is that you believe the pope to be the antichrist.
    Did the popes become kings?
    How many kings are their?
    How many “Pope/kings are their?

Rev 17:10 And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.

Looks to me like the next Pope “could” be the man of sin.

You know what they say:

One man's trash is an other mans' treasure! :)

I guess I was speaking to MR “truth” and not Mrs is that correct?

Anyway God bless,

Ken :)

IM4Truth
    Participant

Hello Ken

You said, “Lets see heaven comes from the earth?”
    Where did I say that?

I never said, what you said was garbage, unless you are the producer of those tapes.
    What if I say, I did have a revelation from God, what would that change; and would you believe me?
    I do know this, my understanding is not my own, it does come from God.
    However, it is not my job or responsibility to prove anything to you or anyone else. But I do believe I have and obligation to share with others what God has made clear to me.
    I look at it as the one talent God has given me, and I don't dare bury it. What you, or anyone else does with the information I pass on, is not my responsibility. You have to prove all things, just as I had to. Would you be better off then you are now, if you were to believe me with out prove?
    Could I be wrong?
    If you can give me a more sensible explanation, backed by scripture, I would have no problem to admit my mistake; Until then, I stick to what I said.
    Yes, I believe the Pope is the Antichrist. Until the very beginning of the 19th Century, the Pope did rule, even over other Kings. The Pope does have a crown a symbol of ruler-ship.

What makes you think, Rev. 17:10 has anything to do Popes?
    I replied to your post under the Topic ” Head number Seven,” you find the answers to Rev. 17:10 there.

God Bless, yes you were, and yes you are speaking to Mr.

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (IM4Truth @ Sep. 12 2007,08:48)
    Hello Ken

You said, “Lets see heaven comes from the earth?”
    Where did I say that?

I never said, what you said was garbage, unless you are the producer of those tapes.
    What if I say, I did have a revelation from God, what would that change; and would you believe me?
    I do know this, my understanding is not my own, it does come from God.
    However, it is not my job or responsibility to prove anything to you or anyone else. But I do believe I have and obligation to share with others what God has made clear to me.
    I look at it as the one talent God has given me, and I don't dare bury it. What you, or anyone else does with the information I pass on, is not my responsibility. You have to prove all things, just as I had to. Would you be better off then you are now, if you were to believe me with out prove?
    Could I be wrong?
    If you can give me a more sensible explanation, backed by scripture, I would have no problem to admit my mistake; Until then, I stick to what I said.
    Yes, I believe the Pope is the Antichrist. Until the very beginning of the 19th Century, the Pope did rule, even over other Kings. The Pope does have a crown a symbol of ruler-ship.

What makes you think, Rev. 17:10 has anything to do Popes?
    I replied to your post under the Topic ” Head number Seven,” you find the answers to Rev. 17:10  there.

God Bless, yes you were, and yes you are speaking to Mr.

Whatever Mr Truth.  But you said something that the beast makes fire come down out of heaven BUT this heaven repersents something from earth or something like that.

Rev 13:13  And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,

This is where I replied that he makes fire come down from earth to the earth.  Which doesn't make sense to me.  To you it makes sense but I don't understand it.

Then I explained to you that I didn't KNOW if what you were saying is true and went on to say that I DIDN'T know if it was “wrong” either.  AND that I would need witness from the SPIRIT. AND in the meantime I would place it on the back burner. AND that's where it is to this very day AMEN :D

I hope this has helped you.

God bless,

Ken :)

IM4Truth
    Participant

Hi Ken

In one of my replies I explained that the heaven in Rev. 13:13, does not mean the heaven above. Heaven above is God's throne, thee place of all authority, while the heaven of Antichrist is his place of authority, the Vatican.
    The fire he brought down on the earth; earth meaning people, are the tortures and executions on all them that would not worship him. See how Peter explains it,

1 Peter 1:7 “That the trails of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that
    perisheth, though it be tried with fire, might be found unto praise and honour
    and glory at the appearing of Jesus Christ.”

This is the fire the bible talks about. “In the sight of men” simply means, in view of all men, public torture and execution to frighten the rest of the people into obedience.

I hope this will make it a little clearer, bless you

Laurel
    Participant

Under the old covenant, Israel was commanded to offer an offering to YHWH made by fire. This offering made by fire was a sin offering.

I was considering this post, I know that YHWH trys us to proove whether we obey Him or not. We are to remain faithful to His Word, and believe that His Son is the atonement for our sins. Belief in Y'shua and guarding the commands is the firey trial, that if we can remain faithful no matter what, we will see the kingdom of Elohim.

So this “other” fire is Satan's counterfiet. It represents another gospel.

That's just what I see, so please don't take it as doctrine, unless it fits perfectly with His Word.
    Laurel

IM4Truth
    Participant

Hello Laurel

Jesus command was not to guard his commands, but to do his command; love one another as I have loved you. Those who endure to the end will I grant to sit with me in my throne, was what Jesus said. Enduring to their end, execution, they have proven their love and loyalty to the Father and the Son. We here in America haven't got a clue what a fiery trial is. Who is threaten us to give up our faith? Who is threaten us to take our home and possessions if we don't? Who is threaten us with torture and execution if we don't? Could we have remained faithful, watching our children and family members being tortured and killed? Those were fiery trials. Could I have remained faithful under those conditions? I thank God I haven't been put into such a test, and I pray I never will.

Bless you

Laurel
    Participant

Iam4,
    Pretty much what you just said is what I said, you just look at it with more fire. Consider who is more guilty in these two examples:
    #1 A single mother of five who steals clothes for her children, and says it is good because it was for them.
    OR
    #2 A man who murdered his wife because he thought she cheated on him, and later recieved Messiah as his Savior and repented of his sin?

For me, I lost the most awesome man I have ever known in this life so far because I refuse to have unmarried sex. He is not ready to get married. I am tried every time I hear his words which were, “If you come over and sleep with me tonight you'll be one step closer to getting married.” I know he meant it. He isn't a liar. I could go over to his house tonight if I so chose. He hasn't been with anyone else in over 6 years, nor have I. I just realized that after 4 years of being eachother's one and only that we were sinning the whole time because we weren't married. That is my fiery trial. I'm sure he is also tried every time a pretty girl flirtl with him, since I know he is waiting for me to change my mind.

My point is that a sin is a sin is a sin. Every day we are tried, and hopefully we stand in His strength to overcome it.

IM4Truth
    Participant

Hi Laurel

I can appreciate you feeling like you're going through a trial. Knowing what is right and making the right choices, don't always come easy. I believe, every person in their lives comes to a point where they have to make a critical decision, many people more than once, they have to make a choice; because whatever choice they make will impact their lives from then on.
    We are living in Satan's world, and obvious to all, it's not a perfect world. Those of us that are trying to do good, are impacted by this world every day. We all suffer the consequences of sinful living, but no matter how we justify sin, it remains sin. And yes, we can be forgiven of our sins.
    We were however talking about fiery trials. Trials were your life is at stake. I at least, consider myself fortunate not to have been put into a trial, where my faith was tested to the point of death; that is the kind of trial the bible talks about.
    The only literal example of a fiery trial the bible gives, I believe is the account of the three hebrew boys, facing the burning furnace.
    Don't give up doing right, God bless you Laurel.

ALivingStone
    Participant

hi, marks of beasts and such I want to just add a side line about 'marks' I understand that it may not be 'the' mark that I am talking about but it gives insight I believe. I believe the great majority of people suffer greatly because they don't live the same agrirean life that the writers of the bible lived , simply because they live in cities far removed from places of food production. well I don't suffer this disadvantage so let me share about beasts and the marking of them.
    In New Zealand a very agricultral place we export a lot of meat so its important to maintain a diesese free image. Consquently animals are I.D marked and tracked for their entire life time. As soon as they are born they recieve a bar coded ear tag, new tags now have micro chips in them and other animals such as dangerous dogs have micro chips. So what ? is this just the straw man, cliquae mark of the beast. I think not.

consider that God is the rightful owner of all things and that would include the cattle on a thousand hills of course, all of us that 'own' animals are really only stewards weither we know it or not. what ever the reason do we really have the right to for a start accumulate so many animals that we find it hard to keep track of them with out numbers and seconldly mark as our own or enter into a data tracking system animals that we rightful aren't the owners of? No.But we do it any way cause the system/industry demands it. Its straight out robbery especial since most deny the rightful owners existance anyhow!
    Are animals alone in this.No. every man is marked right from birth and data tracked and the powers are itching to take it all the way to a mark on the flesh or microchip or whatever, As they have done in times past with slaves , prisoners and immoral women etc. thankful this is being reisted as at least subconsicely most people know what it means to actualy bear the mark of someonelse on you body. It means THAT YOU ARE NO LONGER FREE AND YOUR LIFE IS NO LONGER YOUR OWN YOU ARE THE PROPERTY OF YOUR OWNER.

The *system* is not living. It is a machine and and instrument of death. So this is why I said to my wife wouldn't it be nice just to have a baby in some cabin in the bush and never register them no numbers no brith certifate no drivers licence no pasport no tax number phone number no street number just no nothing just freedom.
    If you think this is nuts please dont give me reasons why we need all these numbers because there are allways 'good' reasons given why bad things need to happen. when we born free to live free all these things are the result of sins curse. the moment you are keyed into a system you become part of it a member of that body. Its not Gods system and it worketh toward death only the Lord of life and his spirit worketh life all other works are dead. Mankind is being farmed and the master of the place is not the good shepard. all we like sheep are being fatterned for slaugther unless in the roar of the factory we can hear the soft call of him who loves us and calls us by name. my sheep know my voice. He gave each man and animal a unique face that he remembers. HE DOESNT NEED A NUMBER HE REMEBERS US AND HE LOVES US BLESS HIS NAME FOREVER.

BTW I still have all these numbers myself and so do our childern but I do not rest with this

IM4Truth
    Participant

Aliving Stone What you are saying is rather strange. Just because we have to be a registered Citizen of these United States does not make that the mark of the Beast. That I do not believe. By making that statement who ever reads it, you might have put fear to. Fear is not of God, and we should not participate in it. Just like all the other tap's that use scar tactics. That is just the way I beliebe.
    And what do you mean you have all the numbers and you do not rest with them? My Husband has a Post on the mark of the beast.

Peace and Love Mrs.

IM4Truth
    Participant

Sorry I misspelled some words.:D :D :D

ALivingStone
    Participant

Quote (IM4Truth @ Sep. 22 2007,04:24)
    Aliving Stone  What you are saying is rather strange. Just because we have to be a registered Citizen of these United States does not make that the mark of the Beast. That I do not believe. By making that statement who ever reads it, you might have put fear to. Fear is not of God, and we should not participate in it. Just like all the other tap's that use scar tactics. That is just the way I beliebe.
    And what do you mean you have all the numbers and you do not rest with them? My Husband has a Post on the mark of the beast.

Peace and Love Mrs.

I have read the other posting's including your husband's and I don't disagree with them. I am interested in your reaction. Its not to scare people that I write but rather to awaken them. I admit that I my have a different point of veiw but I don't think theres any thing wrong with that.

these numbers are a mark that is attached to your name you will have to admit that. then on your driver licence their is a your number and an image of you. this is getting closer to a mark or a number on your body. will you accept this if it happens . even if you won't when enough children of devil do accept it then we may not be able to stop its wide spread introduction.

I have the numbers because I you can't buy and sell with out them. even the freedom we think we have in the west is only an illusion. Still I would pray that the Lord delivers me from dependence on having to have them this would mean having land to cultivate and grow food then I would trade these goods for other things that we might need, still this off the grid life, isn't easy to achieve but that is where I feel the Lord is leading me and I feel it would be wise for true believers to prepare for the times ahead in similar ways unless of corse they believe that they will be zapped out of here before they suffer the least puff of a wind of persecution.
    thankyou for responding.
    Love in Christ.

IM4Truth
    Participant

Aliving Stone You really going to buy some land and grow your own food? That would be nice, I like that idea, but not all are able to do so. Land cost money, then how are you going to pay for it, if you get a Loan? It is not that easy as you think, unless you have a nice Savings account, which most people I think do not have.
    But i do think that is how it will be in the millenium. Will we go back to Horse and Buggy. Seems nice to me. Whatever God has in mind for me, is what I will like because He has promised us that:” Eye hath not seen, and ear hath not heard, prepared for them that Love Him.”

Peace and Love Mrs.:D :D :D

ALivingStone
    Participant

Quote (IM4Truth @ Sep. 23 2007,12:59)
    Aliving Stone You really going to buy some land and grow your own food? That would be nice, I like that idea, but not all are able to do so. Land cost money, then how are you going to pay for it, if you get a Loan? It is not that easy as you think, unless you have a nice Savings account, which most people I think do not have.
    But i do think that is how it will be in the millenium. Will we go back to Horse and Buggy. Seems nice to me. Whatever God has in mind for me, is what I will like because He has promised us that:” Eye hath not seen, and ear hath not heard, prepared for them that Love Him.”

Peace and Love Mrs.:D :D :D

Here in nz there is an group called liberty trust who are a chirstian finance co-operitive when you join up you have to pay in to it for 10 yrs. At the end of that you can borrow up to ten times the amount you've payed in interest free. They do keep half of the amount already paid to help others but that isnt a patch on what the world charges. This is the only option for me but I think its a good one. I want to live like the early church where it says they had everthing in common. so much money is tied up by every one having their own washing machine, car and lawn mower church building etc. even though these things arent used all the time.

IM4Truth
    Participant

Aliving Stone We live in the U.S.A. sorry I could never join you since I am on oxygen. You see modern appliances does some good after all. I get to see my Grandchildren grow, is that not a blessing? Not everything in this modern society is wrong. People used to die when they were in their 40, now the live to be 70 and older. Is that wrong? I do not think so.

Peace and Love Mrs.

Laurel
    Participant

You are all filled with fantasy and fairy tales.

Do not buy or sell on the Sabbath. It is a sin. Buy and sell on it because you do not vare if you sin or not.

Re-read my post. Write down the verses and look in your own Bible. Remember the end will come as a thief. There is no big mark, it is not visible. It is what is in your mind, what you believe, who you worship.

Come on people, wake up and smell the sulpher raining from the sky!

ALivingStone
    Participant

Mankind without the spirit of God indwelling is naught but a beast. And we have plenty of evidence of this, just listen to any newscast.

Psa 73:22 I was senseless and ignorant; I was a brute beast before you

Dan 4:25 You will be driven away from people and will live with the wild animals; you will eat grass like cattle and be drenched with the dew of heaven.

We are made in the image of God but when we harden our hearts to our creator we take on another image the image of a beast. Well no one can argue that we are not similar in the physical sense to the other creatures God has made. yet they are not said to be made in his image. so it is in the mind and spirit that we are like our God.
    And certianly activities we particapate in do mark us or speak of what we believe in, who we worship.
    I agree laurel that xmas and est-r are not christian.
    I laugh when I hear christians pleding with the unbelievers on signs and parade floats to bring the christ back to christmas:laugh:
    I do believe in a sabbath rest but I'm not to ridgid with it and doubt very much weither it is the mark of the beast to not keep it.

External or visible marks dont neccesarily shown that we belong to any Lord as the is no mark of christ we are called to put on. But the fact that many accept the marks of beast kingdoms are a sign of who a person has given their heart to.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (ALivingStone @ Sep. 22 2007,13:11)
    Still I would pray that the Lord delivers me from dependence on having to have them this would mean having land to cultivate and grow food then I would trade these goods for other things that we might need,

But how would you pay the rates?

IM4Truth
    Participant

Aliving Stone Here I agree with you. Every X-mas I can not wait til it is all over with again. Our Children all celebrate X-mas and Easter. However out of Love for a little child I have bought a present for Him and even for our other Grandchildren. My Brother in Law once told me, that I would not show Love to them since they celebrate it. When we first learned that truth we were very strict about it. It tore our Family apart. Our Family has never been the same. Our Daughter was 13 when we did all, and when she was 17, she rebelled and ran away with a boy.
    She had to pay big time for that mistake. Sometimes I wonder if we would not have been so strict about everything and looked at things with Love, it things would have been different. One Day God will tell us all. We should never judge those that keep X-mas, that much I have learned, the hard way. God is Love and the New Covenant that He gave us is Love God with all of your Heart and Soul and your neighbor as thyself.

Peace and Love Mrs.

ALivingStone
    Participant

Quote (t8 @ Sep. 27 2007,13:49)

Quote (ALivingStone @ Sep. 22 2007,13:11)
    Still I would pray that the Lord delivers me from dependence on having to have them this would mean having land to cultivate and grow food then I would trade these goods for other things that we might need,

But how would you pay the rates?

Do a couple of cash jobs on the black market of course. or Alternatively decare a princapality and abolish rates. :D
    But seriously there always has to be a thorn to burst every bubble. I have a long way to go before I need to cross that bridge I might have to wait till the kingdom of God is full established?

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 118 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account