What is the mark of the beast?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 118 total)
  • Author
    Not3in1
    Participant

Quote (charity @ Aug. 31 2007,13:03)
    Blessings Mandy… daughter of Zion
    As you chose the law of Love and kindness; that always gives away to allow others to be just how they are and need to be a the time
    For there is another Law that wages war within that is a law of right and wrong, and then the good that is done becomes no longer good before God
    I pray the eyes may see you for this and acknowledge your faithfulness and obedience; for so long we haven been crushed and disallowed suffering oppression for extending grace and mercy;

I acknowledge you Mandy in obedience to the good will of God extended to all God creatures
    And in all things reach out to join hands wherever we can; and share the places where we cannot reach with love and patience willing to suffer for unity

My sister Charity,

I am so touched by your post that I am struggling to write this through tears…….

You have been such an encouragement to me! I believe one of your gifts must be encouragement – you do it so well. Our Father works through you to touch those who desperately need his touch. Thank you, kind sister of mine.

Much love,
    Mandy

IM4Truth
    Participant

Mandy Yes Charity is such an inspiration and like to join you in Prayer to our Heavenly Father. In times like this when we are struggling to understand, we need to hold on to each other.

Mandy there is a Bell on Charitys Rhymes that I received from someone and have shared there, have you read it?
    You will be in my Prayers tonight
    With all the Christian Love and Peace Mrs.

Not3in1
    Participant

Quote (IM4Truth @ Aug. 31 2007,13:32)
    Mandy  Yes Charity is such an inspiration and like to join you in Prayer to our Heavenly Father. In times like this when we are struggling to understand, we need to hold on to each other.

Mandy there is a Bell on Charitys Rhymes that I received from someone and have shared there, have you read it?
    You will be in my Prayers tonight
    With all the Christian Love and Peace Mrs.

Thanks, Mrs!

I appreciate your prayers very much. Lately I've been having a great time with the LORD and he has been showing me many things in his Word. I have stuggled with understanding the Law/Commandments/Feasts, and I have sought the LORD over this. It seems that I am being led through these lessons a little slow, and that is OK. Our heavenly Father loves us and as his children, he sees that we desperately want to please him.

I have seen the Bell and wondered how you typed that in so perfectly! :) Thank you for sharing it and it was a huge blessing to me – as you are my sister.

We are taking a little family vacation this weekend. I'm looking forward to the break from all this construction around our house (this house addition has been more of a pain than I ever imagined it would be). I want to be able to wake up to silence instead of hammers wailing. :laugh:

Take care sister and thanks for your encouragement! I'm so glad we are a part of the same family.
    Love, Mandy

IM4Truth
    Participant

Mandy Have a good time this coming Weekend.

Good night

In Christian Love and Peace Mrs.

Not3in1
    Participant

Thanks, Mrs! Good night to you and yours! Or as my parents used to say to me, “Sweet dreams!” :)

charity
    Participant

HEY Mandy I’m in tears with you, even from when I pressed the Add reply button
    Have a lovely time away,
    Also thanks for giving so much of yourself
    Everyday I see you move forward and comfort others
    I know it’s for free; and I your heart is here just seeking for the truth alone;
    Not to lay the rules out to follow and burden another;

I'll be counting the days Mandy; till you come back :D

peace and love Mrs Truth, SO BLESSED TO HAVE YOU AROUND; years are worth the evey moment you heard and share

hence forth Keep a watch out for 'Naughty disiples” :(

charity

Not3in1
    Participant

Charity,

You must know that God's precious spirit is on you. I felt it move through your post to my heart as I began to read. I had to stop at the first sentence and shed the tears (plus I had to stop because the mascara was burning my eyes something fierce! ha!). I know the feeling of God's blessing and comfort; I know when he speaks to me; I know when I have been given a gift of his touch.

You are the minister of such a gift to me. Wow. You and I have not had much interaction with one another, but what we have had has been powerful. I think you remember the one PM you sent me that I said I copied off and put on my cork board by my desk….it's still there! :)

You know, I really wish that we could be *literal* friends, versus *Internet* friends! :laugh: I know that we would be the type to sit for hours with tea just talking and talking…..

Well, I better get to packing for our weekend. I just came from outside where I enjoyed the starry sky and the near-full moon on the rise. God is so awesome, and it's a wonderful time to be alive and enjoying this beautiful creation.

God comfort you sister, with the comfort you have given me!
    Love you,
    Mandy

charity
    Participant

Hey Mandy I thought the same thing; we are missing out here; so far away from each other
    Yes I would love to live right beside you; I already asked God if we could be live in the same street, in paradise; it would be so much fun; I can tell; hehe
    I have felt the spirit move today in a big way; it’s something about those tears; when they come; and they just spread; it’s so marvelous and that it just seems to be happening more and more
    Don’t forget to pack your toothbrush ha!
    :laugh:

IM4Truth
    Participant

Charity and Mandy! You are not going to believe this, after I prayed tonight I could feel your spirits like you were right in the room with me. This has happened to me before when my best friend died and I was thinking of Her, the whole Room that I was in was filled with Love. It is so powerful and you know not everybody feels so deeply either.
    What is it with those tears, they seem to come with the Holy Spirit, is that true you think? Cant explain it why! I also wonder why we had to meet here on the net? God does nothing without a Plan, so I wonder. Cannot wait to find out. I know my time here on earth is short.

Peace and Love Mrs.

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (kenrch @ Aug. 27 2007,02:17)
    Speaking of the previous video:

I did not know that the Popes were KINGS.  This is the first I  heard of this truth!  I know that the United States of America has an Ambassador to the Vatican.  What church IS a kingdom?

Seven Kings….five have fallen…..one is…the other has not yet come.

The new Pope was chosen “because he is old and is not to last as the previous Pope” This I heard on the News.

“….He must continue for a short space!”

Is all a coincidence:

A church with Kings?
    Five have fallen.
    One is.. John had the vision at the time of the most popular Pope of all time.
    One is yet to come.  He the must continue for a short space.  Again this Pope was chosen because he is not expected to last as long as the previous Pope.

“IF” this is correct the next Pope “is the man” he will be as the seventh.  A popular Pope so Popular that the world will wonder after him.

Things are happening fast.

Rev 18:4  And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.

Ken

Perhaps when the scriptures say beast it is referring to the whore also?

Rev 17:3 So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.

Rev 17:4 And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:

Was it the rider of the beast who used the beast to slaughter the saints?

Rev 17:4 And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:

Rev 17:7 And the angel said unto me, Wherefore didst thou marvel? I will tell thee the mystery of the woman, and of the beast that carrieth her, which hath the seven heads and ten horns.

Rev 17:8 The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.

Rev 17:9 And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.
    Rev 17:10 And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.

Rev 17:11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.

The beast IS of the eighth. The eighth what? King if we continue with verse 10. And is of the seventh (king) and goes to perdition.

kenrch
    Participant

Rev 16:13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.

Rev 19:20 And the beast was taken, and *with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image*. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

Rev 20:10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

Rev 13:11 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.

**Ok, there is the dragon and the beast, and the false prophet.

Then there is the beast and false prophet that are thrown into the lake of fire.

THEN after the melinnium, after Satan is deafeted for the last time, he is thrown into the lake of fire where the beast and false prophet are.

Ouestion: Where is the antichrist? Where is this person that Satan enters? Could the false prophet and the antichrist/man of sin, be the same person?

Rev 17:8 The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.
    Rev 17:9 And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.
    Rev 17:10 And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.
    Rev 17:11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.

“The beast IS the eighth king AND is of the seven kings”.

We have NO mention of the antichrist, only the dragon (Satan, the false prophet, and the beast.

Rev. 17:11 Says “the beast is the eighth king, and is of the seven and goes to perdition”

The conclusion is that the beast, false prophet, and Satan are the same “system”.

When scripture states beast in Rev 17 it is speaking of the beast and all the beast contains…..the false prophet who is the antichrist and Satan, and the eighth king.

The beast and all in it (the system of things) will be thrown into the lake of fire.

Not3in1
    Participant

Quote (IM4Truth @ Aug. 31 2007,20:39)
    Charity and Mandy!  You are not going to believe this, after I prayed tonight I could feel your spirits like you were right in the room with me.  This has happened to me before when my best friend died and I was thinking of Her, the whole Room that I was in was filled with Love. It is so powerful and you know not everybody feels so deeply either.
    What is it with those tears, they seem to come with the Holy Spirit, is that true you think? Cant explain it why!  I also wonder why we had to meet here on the net? God does nothing without a Plan, so I wonder. Cannot wait to find out. I know my time here on earth is short.

Peace and Love Mrs.

Mrs.,

Thank you for your kind words and sharing of what God's spirit gave you. I know the “feeling” of God's spirit moving in my life, or when I am in God's presence. It's a gift to “feel” this, I believe. I think it must be, because as you say, not everyone feels this deeply. I'm not sure why that is? But I certainly have felt a connection to you and the other ladies here on the board. I guess that is because we are chicks! :) We are “wired” the same way and because of that, have a deeper understanding of what we might be going through. Anyway, I'm so grateful for you, Mrs. Thank you for not giving up on us and for staying to post and share.

I have read your post to me regarding Christmas (along with others), and I really want to spend some time praying and reading the Word before I respond. I believe there is some bondage surrounding these things, and I want to make sure I am hearing my Father's voice above all other's. I also want the truth to set me free. God bless all who have shared with me. Love to you, Mrs., Mandy (PS, sorry for getting the thread off track, but boy did it minister to us ladies!)

Participant

My understanding of the mark of the beast is a little different than what has been discussed, and so I tought I would give the following link for your knowledge and consideration:

This is a DVD movie that is in the making:  http://www.obsessionthemovie.com/

God Bless

IM4Truth
    Participant

Mandy You are very Welcome. I have been rather sad lately because of all that is going on this Website. I am glad you put a stop to it. Prayer is a powerful tool and that is about all we can do under the circumstances.
    We really have to show more Love towards each other, I don't know why it is so hard for some to do that. God is Love and Jesus has given us the Royal Law which is:” Love God with all of your Heart and your neighbor as thyself.” If we would consider this more then arguments would cease. I know I am guilty of arguments too, we all fall short of the glory of God. We pick up from here and hope we can all be reunited in Christ again. How about it Ken?
    Peace and Love always Mrs.

kenrch
    Participant

The sabbath is God's day. The Sabbath is the resurrection day. The Sabbath is the sign of God. The seal of God is the Spirit. The mark of the beast is a counterfiet sabbath.

The sabbath is the test commandment. Those who keep God's day are His and those who keep the Harlot's day are hers.

It's that simple! The beast is the eighth king of the RCC.

Is that what the above scriptures say?

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (IM4Truth @ Sep. 06 2007,08:18)
    Mandy You are very Welcome. I have been rather sad lately because of all that is going on this Website. I am glad you put a stop to it. Prayer is a powerful tool and that is about all we can do under the circumstances.
    We really have to show more Love towards each other, I don't know why it is so hard for some to do that. God is Love and Jesus has given us the Royal Law which is:” Love God with all of your Heart and your neighbor as thyself.” If we would consider this more then arguments would cease. I know I am guilty of arguments too, we all fall short of the glory of God. We pick up from here and hope we can all be reunited in Christ again. How about it Ken?
    Peace and Love always Mrs.

My, Mrs If I were to let Mandy just continue to keep that which Displeases God would that be love? She had to be told and I AM VERY SORRY THAT I WAS THE ONE TO DO IT!

I should have just stood by like everyone else did! That way I would not have gotten in trouble. But that's alright I gave the truth I'm sorry that the truth hurts. I accept full responsibility for tell her the truth :)

Everyone wants to look at the way I gave the truth. Well do you eat the banana peel or what's under the banana peal?

Everyone wants to look at (what they consider) bad. Rather than what is good. I accept this as well :)

I accept it ALL and was honored to do God's will. And pray that He continues to use me :)

God bless,

Ken

IM4Truth
    Participant

Ken first why are you addressing this to both of us? My Husband does not get into anything that contradicts. He is not here to teach, just to let people know what God showed Him. So Please only address it to me, I am the one who responded to your Posts.

Second of all, no I do not mind if someone corrects me, if I am wrong. But with Love and not the way you have gone about it in the past, in an accusing way.
    Brother you will not get no way most of the time like that. I don't think that Jesus did it that way either.
    Have I learned something since I have been here, to be patient. As far as the Sabbath is concerned, my Husband for one those not agree with you. He stands on what I posted in my original Post on the Covenant.
    I can see that the Organization were you got the Tape from uses scare tactics to get people to keep the Sabbath, and I do not like that. It is just like Mr. Armstrong and the Catholic Church for that matter.
    If you don't go to Church on Sundays it is a Mortal Sin and you will go to Hell, teaching of the Cath. Church.
    Mr. Armstrong if you don't keep the Sabbath you get the Lake of Fire.
    No difference.
    Your whats it called Last Chance, uses the same tactics.
    No difference.
    That what I don't like, that is not God to me.
    Jesus has given us the Royal Law. And you know what that is, I do not have to go into that, it would not make any difference to you anyway.
    Jodi wrote an Article that was similar what We believe, Please look it up, if you care.
    BTW why are you asking, do you want to argue again?

Peace and Love Mrs.

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (IM4Truth @ Sep. 07 2007,05:07)
    Ken first why are you addressing this to both of us? My Husband does not get into anything that contradicts. He is not here to teach, just to let people know what God showed Him. So Please only address it to me, I am the one who responded to your Posts.

Second of all, no I do not mind if someone corrects me, if I am wrong. But with Love and not the way you have gone about it in the past, in an accusing way.
    Brother you will not get no way most of the time like that. I don't think that Jesus did it that way either.
    Have I learned something since I have been here, to be patient. As far as the Sabbath is concerned, my Husband for one those not agree with you. He stands on what I posted in my original Post on the Covenant.
    I can see that the Organization were you got the Tape from uses scare tactics to get people to keep the Sabbath, and I do not like that. It is just like Mr. Armstrong and the Catholic Church for that matter.
    If you don't go to Church on Sundays it is a Mortal Sin and you will go to Hell, teaching of the Cath. Church.
    Mr. Armstrong if you don't keep the Sabbath you get the Lake of Fire.
    No difference.
    Your whats it called Last Chance, uses the same tactics.
    No difference.
    That what I don't like, that is not God to me.
    Jesus has given us the Royal Law. And you know what that is, I do not have to go into that, it would not make any difference to you anyway.
    Jodi wrote an Article that was similar what We believe, Please look it up, if you care.
    BTW why are you asking, do you want to argue again?

Peace and Love Mrs.

Hummmmm :)

When did I address your husband?

What “tape”?

I don't want to argue with anyone! :)

OK! :)

IM4Truth
    Participant

Ken Sorry I did not have my glasses on when I read that. I thought My was Mr. Mrs.:D :D

IM4Truth
    Participant

Ken, I have to say, I wonder about you. You have given me at least the impression, that you are interested in the truth, and are trying to assist others in a better understanding. After viewing only parts of some of the tapes that you put on here, I have serious doubts of your intentions. Just what is your purpose of putting on such nonsense; I like to call it what it is, garbage.
    If you want to find out what the mark of the beast is, you have to look in your bible, that is were they are mentioned. The same goes for the image of the beast. Why is this beast called an image? Have you ever seen a statue of some one, it's an image of the real thing.
    Well, the beast the bible is talking about is Rome, so what or who is imitating Rome? became the image of the beast/Rome? Answer: the Roman Universal Church; they even have the beasts name.
    How did they imitate Rome? The Church, or better the Pope, ruled like the Romans did;
    The Pope became the Emperor,
    the Cardinals became the senate,
    the Bishops became the Governors,
    the Priests and Monks became the Mayors.
    That is why the Catholic Church is called the image of the beast.
    They were also just as cruel as the Romans were , for 1260 years.
    Now what about the Mark?
    Rev. 13:16, refers to the image, the Church. And please notice, it says “A MARK”. What does that tell us? It says, you can receive more than one mark that identifies you as having received it. What are some of the marks? Check out the doctrines of the Catholic Church, and see if you find them in your bible! Did you know, that the Vatican did not abolish torture till 1843 A.D.?
    V. 17, what was it that no one could by or sell? The bible, the word of God. If you were caught reading or worse yet, owning a bible, you were executed. Only those that had the “MARK” or the NAME of the “BEAST”, were allowed to by or sell. Now we need to know what the “MARK” of the “BEAST” is. The “CROSS”
    The cross had been a symbol of torture and death, for Rome, centuries before Christ. In 312 A.D., the Emperor Constantine won a decisive victory under the banner of a red cross, it became the mark for Rome from than on, even Crusaders fought under that “Mark”.
    So the only once that were allowed to by, meaning, being taught; or sell, meaning, teach others, were those that had the “MARK”, the “CROSS”, or the name of the beast, “ROMAN” Catholic, the Priests and Monks; what they were teaching of course was Antichrists doctrine.
    And if you refused to except his doctrine, right hand, or refused to believe and obey his doctrine, in your forehead, you were killed.
    The beast in v. 18 is the image, count the number of the beast, the “Roman Catholic Church”. The number of a man, the Pope is the head of this Church, he calls himself the “THE VICAR OF THE SON OF GOD”, which is the name, or title he has given himself and which is on his triple crown, in Latin;

V I C A R I V S – F I L I I – D E I
    5 1 100 0 0 1 5 0 0 1 50 1 1 500 0 1 = 666

Those are the corresponding numbers to the Latin letters, to the name or title of “A MAN”.
    I realise that this may cause some that read this a lot of grief, but this is not the time or place to be political correct. I will be ready to answer any question, if any.

God bless you all

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 118 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account