What Is The Church?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 185 total)
  • Author

When we are born into this world we are born in a sack of water. We are born of water. We are 98% water if I am not mistaken.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi H,
    We are born, but not of water.
    If that was what it meant you should find lots of similar terminology in the bible. Can you find one?

Nick, what are you made of?

Until you are born again, your questions will go unanswered Nick. With all of your heart, ask Jesus into your heart. Confess your sins. Don't hold anything back. He loves you Nick. He does not want you to perish. Unless you believe with all of your heart, you will not be saved.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi H,
    If you were of the Spirit you would know. Instead you speak with a stranger's voice.

That is because my God is not of this world.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi H,
    Keep searching and you will be rewarded. Enlarge the tent of your mind to the ways of the Spirit of God and you will know freedom and joy.

Nick, do you believe in reincarnation?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi H,
    If you believe in demons you will know from the teaching of Jesus that they inhabit men and wish to continue doing so. They are intelligent life forms without bodies, but with understanding and memory and the ability to communicate and they do not belong in men and Jesus drove them out when cleansing and freeing vessels.
    These beings often will attempt to help men believe in reincarnation as they can recall events that happened to hosts in detail and can be made to speak such falsehoods in seances etc. Of course it is all lies from their leader, the father of lies.
    Is this what you mean?
    Perhaps further discussion could continue in the appropriate forum about demons.

I asked you about reincarnation because you talk like a new ager Nick. We have asked you many times if you are a new ager. Are you into the New Age Movement?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi H,
    You must be joking! Are you unfamiliar with the work of The Spirit?

Nick, I am more then familar. It is sometimes the way you talk, you sound new age. Such as your quotes. Just a simple yes or no would be sufficient please.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi H,
    Once again your accusations fall flat.
    Why not just share without accusation so we can learn?

and y not just answer

If you have nothing to hide, you would answer.

NickHassan
    Participant

HiH,
    You still want me to say I am not New Age?

I am not New Age.

Thank you Nick.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    There are lots of views of what today's church looks like.
    Some say it is all who believe in God.
    Some say it is the combination of all the denominations that confess Jesus as Lord.
    Some say it is the catholic church.
    Some say it is those of the protestant church.
    Some say it is the combination of these two in ecumenism.
    Some say it is those of the Jehovahs witness faith.
    Some say it is the combined assembly of those who say they have the Spirit.
    Some say it is all those who have been baptised.

My view is the group is much smaller, a remnant church. God knows who they are and they are scattered far and wide who have obeyed the preaching of Peter at Pentecost, share the Spirit and  and abide in love in the Word.

Mark 16

He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.

And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;

They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

NickHassan
    Participant

amen. Believe and obey

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 185 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account