What is sin this thread is for tim kraft.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 261 through 280 (of 448 total)
  • Author
    ftk
    Participant

Pierre: …..it is God that seats anyone in place,…..That may seem like a humble scenario to you but to me it is faithless and might deny Gods truth to you. I have never taken any position in God! All I am or ever could be has been given to me through the truth from God. Gods words have made me what I am able to believe. I have not earned any gift from God, on my own effort. I have accepted the gifts from Jesus and God by faith alone.

The truth of God is for ……”WHOSOEVER WILL ACCEPT AND BELIEVE”…..the truth from God. If a person believes that someone else could be better or in front of them, then that person has already not been perfected in their faith. I will get up and move to the last place if necessary, all places are equal, so it matters not, as long as I am there. God always does what he says he will do. You can count on that.

IMO, TK

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Tim,

Matthew 5:19-20 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so,
    he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall
    be called great in the kingdom of heaven. For I(Jesus) say unto you, That except “YOUR” righteousness shall
    exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven.

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Nov. 10 2011,04:39)
    Pierre: …..it is God that seats anyone in place,…..That may seem like a humble scenario to you but to me it is faithless and might deny Gods truth to you.  I have never taken any position in God! All I am or ever could be has been given to me through the truth from God. Gods words have made me what I am able to believe. I have not earned any gift from God, on my own effort. I have accepted the gifts from Jesus and God by faith alone.

The truth of God is for ……”WHOSOEVER WILL ACCEPT AND BELIEVE”…..the truth from God. If a person believes that someone else could be better or in front of them, then that person has already not been perfected in their faith. I will get up and move to the last place if necessary, all places are equal, so it matters not, as long as I am there.  God always does what he says he will do. You can count on that.

IMO, TK

tk

i was more talking about the believe that all believers are going to heaven ,when scriptures says that only 144k will go to join and be with Christ ,

all other will be on the surface of the earth.

Pierre

ftk
    Participant

Pierre: Wasn't the 144 thousand people, twelve thousand from each of the twelve tribes? What tribe are you from Pierre? If you don't even know which tribe your from why worry about the total number? You best build your[spiritual] house on the New Testament[spirit] truth of Jesus and not on the OT! The flesh and the spirit don't mix! The ot/flesh/physical way is separate from the NT/spirit/words way. The ot physical/works doctrine, cannot inherit the NT spirit/Kingdom In the NT the entire Kingdom of God is for “WHOSOEVER WILL BELIEVE”…and it is an eternal kingdom! TK

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Nov. 10 2011,03:55)
    Hi Tim,

Matthew 5:19-20 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so,
    he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall
    be called great in the kingdom of heaven. For I(Jesus) say unto you, That except “YOUR” righteousness shall
    exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven.

Hi Tim,

What, no response to this post?

God bless

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Nov. 11 2011,05:12)
    Pierre: Wasn't the 144 thousand people, twelve thousand from each of the twelve tribes?  What tribe are you from Pierre? If you don't even know which tribe your from why worry about the total number? You best build your[spiritual] house on the New Testament[spirit] truth of Jesus and not on the OT! The flesh and the spirit don't mix! The ot/flesh/physical way is separate from the NT/spirit/words way. The ot physical/works doctrine, cannot inherit the NT spirit/Kingdom In the NT the entire Kingdom of God is for “WHOSOEVER WILL BELIEVE”…and it is an eternal kingdom!  TK

tk

You best build your[spiritual] house on the New Testament[spirit] truth of Jesus and not on the OT

Rev 14:1 Then I looked, and there before me was the Lamb, standing on Mount Zion, and with him 144,000 who had his name and his Father’s name written on their foreheads.
    Rev 14:2 And I heard a sound from heaven like the roar of rushing waters and like a loud peal of thunder. The sound I heard was like that of harpists playing their harps.
    Rev 14:3 And they sang a new song before the throne and before the four living creatures and the elders. No one could learn the song except the 144,000 who had been redeemed from the earth.
    Rev 14:4 These are those who did not defile themselves with women, for they kept themselves pure. They follow the Lamb wherever he goes. They were purchased from among men and offered as firstfruits to God and the Lamb.
    Rev 14:5 No lie was found in their mouths; they are blameless.

1Co 15:23 But each in his own turn: Christ, the firstfruits; then, when he comes, those who belong to him.

so according to you Revelation is a book that belong to the OT ????open your eyes

Pierre

ftk
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Nov. 12 2011,08:41)

Hi Tim,

Hi Tim,

God bless

Ed: Will you listen? [Jesus was speaking of himself] when he said….WHOSOEVER SHALL BREAK ONE OF THE LEAST OF THESE COMMANDMENTS,…..(he broke the law of Moses in several areas, working on Sabbath, offering no sacrifices under the law, [still referring to himself] he did not follow ritual washings, or pay temple tax, he did not stone the woman caught breaking the law)…….AND SHALL TEACH MEN SO…..(Jesus taught his disciples to follow him)…..HE SHALL BE CALLED LEAST IN THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN….(Jesus said in Luke7:28, the least in the Kingdom of God is the greatest): BUT, WHOSOEVER SHALL DO(THE LAW) AND TEACH THE LAW)…….(The Jews still did the law and taught the law),….THE SAME(JEWS, SHALL BE CALLED [GREAT] IN THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN.(the lowest possible position)

He described the scribes and pharisees in that parable as “great” meaning, they are the “least'' in the kingdom and then went on and said that they must have a better righteousness(than they had before, under the law)….. or they would never enter the kingdom of God!

The confirmation that this translation is the truth is the next verse where Jesus went on to say to his disciples….EXCEPT YOUR RIGHTEOUSNESS SHALL EXCEED THE RIGHTEOUSNESS OF THE SCRIBES AND PHARISEES,(under law) YE SHALL IN NO CASE ENTER INTO THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN.!!

Jesus kept talking to the Scribes and Pharisees about acting under the law to though Matt.7:11 where he called them evil….. he is still talking to them as under the law through 8:4…..to 8:12 where they will be cast out of the kingdom. Most of the red letter/words of Jesus are scolding the hierarchy under the law. There are keys every once in a while like…”their synagogue”….under “your law”….you have “heard it read”…all was teaching the failure of the letter of the law to do what they believed it to do. IMO, TK

ftk
    Participant

Hey Ed: WHAT….NO RESPONSE? TK

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Nov. 13 2011,01:55)

Quote (Ed J @ Nov. 12 2011,08:41)

Hi Tim,

Hi Tim,

God bless

Ed:  Will you listen? [Jesus was speaking of himself] when he said….WHOSOEVER SHALL BREAK ONE OF THE LEAST OF THESE COMMANDMENTS,…..(he broke the law of Moses in several areas, working on Sabbath, offering no sacrifices under the law, [still referring to himself] he did not follow ritual washings, or pay temple tax, he did not stone the woman caught breaking the law)…….AND SHALL TEACH MEN SO…..(Jesus taught his disciples to follow him)…..HE SHALL BE CALLED LEAST IN THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN….(Jesus said in Luke7:28, the least in the Kingdom of God is the greatest): BUT, WHOSOEVER SHALL DO(THE LAW) AND TEACH THE LAW)…….(The Jews still did the law and taught the law),….THE SAME(JEWS, SHALL BE CALLED [GREAT] IN THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN.(the lowest possible position)

He described the scribes and pharisees in that parable as “great” meaning, they are the “least'' in the kingdom and then went on and said that they must have a better righteousness(than they had before, under the law)….. or they would never enter the kingdom of God!

The confirmation that this translation is the truth is the next verse where Jesus went on to say to his disciples….EXCEPT YOUR RIGHTEOUSNESS SHALL EXCEED THE RIGHTEOUSNESS OF THE SCRIBES AND PHARISEES,(under law) YE SHALL IN NO CASE ENTER INTO THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN.!!

Jesus kept talking to the Scribes and Pharisees about acting under the law to though Matt.7:11 where he called them evil….. he is still talking to them as under the law through 8:4…..to 8:12 where they will be cast out of the kingdom. Most of the red letter/words of Jesus are scolding the hierarchy under the law. There are keys every once in a while like…”their synagogue”….under “your law”….you have “heard it read”…all was teaching the failure of the letter of the law to do what they believed it to do. IMO, TK

Hi Tim,

I'm not sure what you're saying here?
    Are you saying the more laws you break
    (according to Tim), the better off you are?

God bless

ftk
    Participant

Ed: Jesus was giving a parabolic teaching to the Jews in reference to the law. He had just told them that he did not come to “destroy”[Gr.wd. means to, ''stay in'' or ''find lodging'' in either the law or the prophets. It is the same greek word used at Luke9:12..”lodge”…or stay in!]…..now he is about to express a parable about him and the law….

Matthew 5:19-20 Whosoever(Jesus) therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so,

[he,Jesus] shall be called the [least] in the kingdom of heaven:[THE LEAST IN THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN IS THE GREATEST]

but whosoever shall [do and teach] them (the commandments),[the Jews under law] the same shall

be called [GREAT]….(the greatest is the least) in the kingdom of heaven. For I(Jesus) say unto you,(all under the law) That except “YOUR” righteousness (attempted under the law) shall
    exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees,(under law) ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven.

Jesus continues teaching…V21…ye have heard it said by them of “old time” [old testament law] in comparison to the “new way” or new time when he says,…”but I say”!! If you assess his dissertation honestly he is telling them that by the works of the law they had been trying to follow, it is impossible to be perfect unto God because it didn't perfect the heart. IMO, TK

terraricca
    Participant

tk

Matthew 5:19-20 Whosoever(Jesus) therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so,

[he,Jesus] shall be called the [least] in the kingdom of heaven:[THE LEAST IN THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN IS THE GREATEST]

but whosoever shall [do and teach] them (the commandments),[the Jews under law] the same shall

be called [GREAT]….(the greatest is the least) in the kingdom of heaven. For I(Jesus) say unto you,(all under the law) That except “YOUR” righteousness (attempted under the law) shall
    exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees,(under law) ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven.

this is pure fabrication of your mind

Pierre

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Tim,

Hi Tim,

So, the only way you can make Jesus' words fit into your understanding
    is to say that Jesus was somehow using “backwards speak”
    to mean the opposite of what he actually said.
    Is this 'your truth', Tim? ???

God bless

ftk
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Nov. 15 2011,01:59)
    tk

this is pure fabrication of your mind

Pierre

Pierre: You step up and have the guts and knowhow to interpret that scripture!

Flesh and blood did not give me that interpretation. God, my father, through Jesus, my lord gave me that truth. All alone one morning early where I have talked and studied with God for over 35 years and approx. twenty thousands hours outside of any so called churches.

We know Jesus told the scribes and the pharisees in several other places that the greatest in the kingdom will be called least and the least in the kingdom shall be called great!

So, buck up there homeboy, I await your interpretation!!! TK

ftk
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Nov. 15 2011,06:36)

Hi Tim,

Hi Tim,

God bless

Ed: It seems a little stupid to read something that you requested to know and turn like a mad dog and make fun. But you are a preacher so the glove does fit.

……IS THIS YOUR TRUTH, TIM?…. NO, Ed, I just wasted my time to cast my pearls of truth to hogs so they could turn and trample them under foot.

Now let me see your interpretation, word for word of the same scriptures I interpreted for you! Matt.5:19-20–In context–

Come on preacher man, teach the unschooled the truth. (quick grab a commentary or sermon book to see what someone else says), here, you obviously don't know the truth. IMO, TK

terraricca
    Participant

tk

Pierre: You step up and have the guts and knowhow to interpret that scripture!

Flesh and blood did not give me that interpretation. God, my father, through Jesus, my lord gave me that truth. All alone one morning early where I have talked and studied with God for over 35 years and approx. twenty thousands hours outside of any so called churches.

We know Jesus told the scribes and the pharisees in several other places that the greatest in the kingdom will be called least and the least in the kingdom shall be called great!

So, buck up there homeboy, I await your interpretation!!! TK

just for your info I first start study the bible at 19 years old and i left religion about 40 years ago and I am now 71 my prayers with God and his answers have been and are my truth,this give me more than what you can show me :D :D :)

Mt 5:17 “Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them.
    Mt 5:18 I tell you the truth, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished.
    Mt 5:19 Anyone who breaks one of the least of these commandments and teaches others to do the same will be called least in the kingdom of heaven, but whoever practices and teaches these commands will be called great in the kingdom of heaven.
    Mt 5:20 For I tell you that unless your righteousness surpasses that of the Pharisees and the teachers of the law, you will certainly not enter the kingdom of heaven.

to me it seems that Christ would identify himself as the great,because he ;practices and teaches these commands will be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

he practice and teaches God s will ,

but we know he came to be nothing to become the greatest of all,  a little like Moses great in the kingdom of Egypt but when he became humble after being 40 years with sheep,the scriptures says he at become the humbled man alive or on earth,but God made him the greatest of his time ,

I understand those scriptures as what they really  saying ,talking (Jesus)to the one who believe in them self to be so righteous and so believe that they stand above all others,

and teaching others what to do ,and do not see what they should do ,this is why Christ says ; I tell you that unless your righteousness surpasses that of the Pharisees and the teachers of the law, you will certainly not enter the kingdom of heaven.

I know one thing ,and that is; WE ALL DEPENDING ON GODS GOOD WILL TO RECEIVE ANYTHING AT ALL ,AND UNTIL WE RECEIVE IT WE HAVE NOTHING TO SHOW ANYONE OF WHAT WE HAVE OR WILL HAVE ,SO I SAY ;

Ecc 12:13 Now all has been heard;
    here is the conclusion of the matter:
    Fear God and keep his commandments,
    for this is the whole duty of man.
    Ecc 12:14 For God will bring every deed into judgment,
    including every hidden thing,
    whether it is good or evil.

Rev 22:10 Then he told me, “Do not seal up the words of the prophecy of this book, because the time is near.
    Rev 22:11 Let him who does wrong continue to do wrong; let him who is vile continue to be vile; let him who does right continue to do right; and let him who is holy continue to be holy.”

Rev 22:12 “Behold, I am coming soon! My reward is with me, and I will give to everyone according to what he has done.(good or evil)

Pierre

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Nov. 15 2011,21:54)

Hi Tim,

Hi Tim,

God bless

Ed: It seems a little stupid to read something that you requested to know and turn like a mad dog and make fun. But you are a preacher so the glove does fit.

……IS THIS YOUR TRUTH, TIM?…. NO, Ed, I just wasted my time to cast my pearls of truth to hogs so they could turn and trample them under foot.

Now let me see your interpretation, word for word of the same scriptures I interpreted for you! Matt.5:19-20–In context–

Come on preacher man, teach the unschooled the truth. (quick grab a commentary or sermon book to see what someone else says), here, you obviously don't know the truth.  IMO, TK

Hi Tim,

Matthew 23:3-4 All therefore whatsoever they (scribes and Pharisees) bid you observe, that observe and do; but do not ye after their works:
    for they say, and do not. For they bind heavy burdens and grievous to be borne, and lay them on men's shoulders;
    but they themselves will not move them with one of their fingers.

You are confusing the idea of a “paradox” with
    the plain and simple wording of Matthew 5:19-20.
    Jesus kept the whole law and is therefore the greatest.

We can discuss both the meaning and the Scriptural applications of a “paradox” if you want.

God bless

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Tim,

Hi Tim,

God bless

Come on preacher man, teach the unschooled the truth. (quick grab a commentary or sermon book to see what someone else says), here, you obviously don't know the truth.  IMO, TK

Hi Tim,

Do you always attack those who dispute your conclusions with name-calling?
    Proof of your confusion comes from your own words…

……IS THIS YOUR TRUTH, TIM?…. NO, Ed…

Quote (ftk @ Oct. 31 2011,22:54)
    …This is my truth!…

Is not 'your pearls of truth' and 'your truth' the same thing, Tim?

God bless

ftk
    Participant

Ed: I see you cleverly dodged the same scriptures I interpreted for you. Matt.5-19 which I knew you would. Preachers, like Politicians and Lawyers, learn to talk in circles and use many words to confuse and negate the fact that they haven't a clue of real truth or don't want it revealed. Talking in circles or double talk! You are what you are. Nothing is hidden from God!

Matt:5:17….think not….that I am come to destroy(stay in, lodge in)…..the law, or prophets:…..I am not come to destroy but TO FULFILL….[Jesus is saying he came to fulfill the law and the prophets]!

V18….for verily I say unto you,…TILL heaven and earth ''pass''(or lit.come together)…..one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the Law…..TILL ALL BE FULFILLED!

Jesus had just said in v17 that he was going to ''fulfill''[bring to completion] the law and Prophets!

V19….Whosoever therefore…(because of the truth that all is fulfilled)…shall break one of these least commandments and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven…..Whosoever shall do and teach the same (the Law after its fulfillment) shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven….!

Look at Matt.11:11…there hath not risen a greater than John the Baptist: notwithstanding…he that is least in the Kingdom of heaven is greater than he…!
    The least is the greatest in the Kingdom of heaven. Jesus made himself servant of all. He became the least!

V12…and from the days of John the Baptist…UNTIL NOW….the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence, and the violent(continue to) take it by force(works, deeds, efforts, sacrifices etc.) Working for their union with God….for all the prophets and the law prophesied….UNTIL…. John!

1) Who did Jesus say is the greatest in the Kingdom of Heaven?

2) Who did Jesus say is the least in the Kingdom of Heaven?

3) Did Jesus fulfill the law and the prophets as he said he would?

Lets see how you bob and weave, duck the issue, make other statements on other subjects or flat out refuse to answer!! TK

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Nov. 16 2011,21:11)
    Ed:

1) Who did Jesus say is the greatest in the Kingdom of Heaven?

2) Who did Jesus say is the least in the Kingdom of Heaven?

3)  Did Jesus fulfill the law and the prophets as he said he would?

TK

Hi Tim,

1) Those who “do” and teach others to follow God's commandments (which is what Jesus did do). (Matt.5:19)

2)  Those who “do” and teach others NOT to follow God's commandments (which is what Jesus did not do). (Matt.5:19)

3) Yep

God bless

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Nov. 16 2011,21:11)
    Ed: I see you cleverly dodged the same scriptures I interpreted for you. Matt.5-19 which I knew you would. Preachers, like Politicians and Lawyers, learn to talk in circles and use many words to confuse and negate the fact that they haven't a clue of real truth or don't want it revealed. Talking in circles or double talk! You are what you are. Nothing is hidden from God!

TK

Hi Tim,

What do you mean?   …I addressed what you said.
    What do you consider that I have not addressed?

God bless

Viewing 20 posts - 261 through 280 (of 448 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account