What is sin this thread is for tim kraft.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 241 through 260 (of 448 total)
  • Author
    Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Bernheart @ Oct. 29 2011,15:04)
    You bless me Ed!

Hi Bernard,

I ask that God blesses you.

Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Bernheart
    Participant

He has. Above all that I could ask or expect. Can we bring a knowlege of all of God's evidences to this world and right this ship or is it too late?

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Bernard,

I wrote a book called “Holy City Bible Code“,
    which documents the proof of God's existence.
    I have also been posting the evidences here. (Link)

God bless

Bernheart
    Participant

By evidences, I mean the manifestations of the Holy Spirit (1 Cor. 12) Wisdom, knowledge, faith, healing, miracles, prophecy, discerning of spirits, and speaking in tounges. As well as the gift ministries; apostles, prophets, teachers, miracle workers, healers, administrators, interpreters, and gifts of tounges? Are we, as brothers in Christ, going to continually argue points of doctrine, or show the world what the power of the Holy Spirit can do in this world?

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Bernard,

Yes, we are now in the “Feast of Booths”; which is the last of God's seven feasts.
    And that is exactly what is going to happen, the world is going to realize the God is sovereign.

God bless

Bernheart
    Participant

Bring it.

Bernheart
    Participant

I'm sorry,

Bring it.

…Amen.

-Bernard

ftk
    Participant

Ed: Yea, the feast of booths was a big teaching with Jesus. I would have never known about the feast of booths or the real name of God by just reading the truths of Jesus. Thank goodness Ed is here to explain what Jesus apparently thought was unnecessary and unprofitable.
    IMO, TK

ftk
    Participant

Bernheart: Welcome to the jungle! Any open discussions that allow “religion” and actual truth of God/Jesus are going to have discrepancies but I feel that to be a way of honing down or cutting away the “chaff” in order to leave the purified wheat. It is a necessary process for us to purify our minds with truth. You might say the “washing of the water of the word of God” Eph.5:26!

Your dissertation on Adam and Eve was interesting. I would like to expound my views on the idea that we are here on this earth to do the will of God. Jesus came to “do” the will of God by laying out the truth of what God has done for mankind and what God has made man to be. The question is, will he accept that truth by faith, just believing, no effort, work is done. Faith is what pleases God. Faith is what joins and unites man with God. Faith is a bridge connecting man and God. Believing what God has done and said to us through Jesus is the highest worship a free will entity can offer!! I don't believe God cares a lick about how you choose to live your life on this earth!!

The absolute freedom God has given to man leaves him open to express and learn in every way possible expression of love or lack of love. Man will learn things he doesn't ever want to experience again. Usually he will only touch the hot stove once, then he learns. He will learn what the actual expression of love feels like by learning what hate and anger feel like. Thus the reason for relative duality of all experiences in the Earth realm. Relationships are relative feelings. If you don't want to experience opposing forces to love, then go back to Heaven where there is no choice, all is perfect balance! Choices of likes and dislikes, hot, hotter, hottest or cold, colder, coldest! Not good and evil.

Not right and wrong or good and evil. There is Love and lack of love. There is only God. God is everywhere! Within and without! Therefore there is only Love! Love is everywhere. Therefore there is only good. Good is everywhere. Believing there is “evil” began the fall of man away from God(in his mind). Man cannot actually be separated from God because God is everywhere. So only by “illusion” can man separate from God. Not in truth. Yet if a man believes evil, ponders evil, accepts evil, contemplates evil, and fears evil then evil will come forth in his life to kill, steal and destroy!! Then the catch is, if you use your Christ/mind power and try to resist the evil you created you will actually empower that evil unto more evil. Resistance causes the opposite of intention!

The mind is the clearing house of God. We are in charge of what we choose to believe and thereby experience. If we believe in love/God then that is what we will experience in our lives because we will attract like energy frequencies of our beliefs into the circumstances of our lives. If we choose to believe in “evil” we will attract that frequency energy, low, depressive, dark, fearsome, destructive circumstances to our lives for us to experience. Jesus call this sowing and reaping. Whatever a man sows in his mind, creates an Aura of electromagnetic energy round about his body which vibrates at a certain average frequency based on the belief system the man creates.

This personal energy force(Aura) draws and attracts like(frequency) energy into life circumstances for experience. God gives you the
    desires of your heart. Whatsoever things(thoughts, beliefs) ye “ask in prayer” or (draw from the universe) believe that ye receive them and you shall have them! We must “guard” our hearts with all diligence, knowing that what we accept and believe within we will experience.

Sorry, to long, these are some of my views from Jesus teachings, they are my opinions of truth. Respond if you wish. God bless you, TK

Bernheart
    Participant

TK, I see where you are coming from, and it is an interesting thought, although it doesn't jive with my reading of scripture or personal experience. I think scriptures make it pretty plain that there is an adversary who is actively working in this world to prove God wrong. I realize that for many people, belief in the actual existence of evil (not just a construct of our minds) is incompatible with the belief in a just and loving God. Why did God create evil? Why is there so much suffering? Yes, our believing plays a major role in bringing evil into the world, but I believe that there is a force working in this world to undermine the will of God. Why? That is something that only God can give the answer to.

In Christ,

-Bernard

Proclaimer
    Participant

Bernheart, obviously I am not God, but God reveals his wisdom to us.

I believe the existence of evil is necessary for free will and love to exist.
    God offers us the choice of him or 'not him'.
    We know that God is good, love, light, wisdom, and mercy.
    So 'not him' is the lack of of what he is.

The argument could be made, then why even offer the alternative. Well if there is no alternative, there is no love which is the greatest. True love always comes from choice. If there is no alternative, then it is a result that is programmed. We would be like robots, “saying I love you” but how many would truly say that if there was an alternative.

Think of your wife. What is better.
    1) You brainwash her to love you.
    2) You let her choose to love you and take the risk that she might reject you.

Number 2 is obviously better, even if it results in rejection.

So if we love God it is because we truly love God. I believe this is why we and the angels have choice. We are not programmed machines, but beings with our own will made in his image.

And ultimately, those that choose him, will live with him eternally and never fall. Why? Because we have already been tested and found to be of him.

And those that reject God, then is it not fair that they get what they choose? It wouldn't be right to force someone who rejects you to live with them.

:)

ftk
    Participant

t8: Excellent post. Right on target. My slant or perception of evil is just slightly different. I don't write well. I have trouble getting my points across as I intend them to mean. Evil is a lie! There is no truth in evil! There is no “war” between God and “evil”. What could war against God? Evil cannot stand unless we accept it. Truth/God is… Evil is not. Its existence is a lie!!

Mankind has taken the “truth/God” and put him, the almighty everlasting source of all that is, at odds with a lie! A devil is a lie. A spiritual un-truth. Lies and deceptions to alter the truth is the war of our mentality. A war of truth. Shall we believe God, love, peace, joy, long-suffering, kindness, happiness etc., or shall we accept and believe in evil, death, destruction of life, misery, hate, envy, covetousness, lying, cheating etc., the fruit of believing in evil. What we accept as “our” truth/god, we will experience in this life.

This appears to me to be a thought war of the mind. Information attempting to change sons of God into broken, hurting, painful, sick, dying beings being destroyed by their own “thinking”!! If we believe evil we live in evil. What the son of God believes in is what he will experience on this earth.

Jesus took his life giving words from God and gave them to us. Full of spirit life of God. No death and destruction. New life in Christ. Full of the anointing of God. Words of life, not death. We were dead in trespasses and sin(evil thinking) but Jesus raised us up with Gods words. This is the resurrection from the death we believed before, to new life. Re-born anew unto God/Life.

We must put evil away from our minds/hearts. We must not partake of evil and its destruction. That is the war or Armageddon. We are in a world war of truth from God that is life that is being attacked and destroyed by lies and deceptions against the truth, creating death.

The temptations of today are not what to do or not do! The temptation today is the truth or a lie. Life or life and some death. Temptations to believe in good/God only or believe also in evil. Anyone who chooses to believe in evil must step outside God into outer darkness where there is weeping and gnashing of teeth.There is no evil in God. There is no darkness in God. The testing of our faith in God could only be countered by belief in evil. The both cannot be. There is ONE God. There is no evil unless we label it and accept it as part of God. IMO. TK

terraricca
    Participant

t8

Think of your wife. What is better.
    1) You brainwash her to love you.
    2) You let her choose to love you and take the risk that she might reject you.

Number 2 is obviously better, even if it results in rejection.

So if we love God it is because we truly love God. I believe this is why we and the angels have choice. We are not programmed machines, but beings with our own will made in his image.

And ultimately, those that choose him, will live with him eternally and never fall. Why? Because we have already been tested and found to be of him.

And those that reject God, then is it not fair that they get what they choose? It wouldn't be right to force someone who rejects you to live with them.

this is good ,,,,,good,,,,,,,,,,,good

:)

Proclaimer
    Participant

Thanks guys.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Oct. 30 2011,10:01)
    t8: Excellent post. Right on target. My slant or perception of evil is just slightly different. I don't write well. I have trouble getting my points across as I intend them to mean.  Evil is a lie! There is no truth in evil! There is no “war” between God and “evil”. What could war against God? Evil cannot stand unless we accept it. Truth/God is… Evil is not. Its existence is a lie!!

Thanks for your points. If I am understanding you correctly, I agree.

I think evil is the lack of good just as darkness is the lack of light.

Why does light overcome darkness?
    Because darkness is the lack of light.
    You can't turn on darkness and overcome the light.

Same with evil.

This is why the kingdom of darkness cannot win.
    They don't really have any true power, they can only deceive people to rebel against God that is all they can do.

As a well known saying goes, “evil prevails when good people do nothing”.

ftk
    Participant

t8: Excellent again! Now lets honestly take our truth up another notch. If God is….evil is not! If God is light and in him is no darkness at all….then there is no darkness(in God)! Whatever God is….is! Whatever God is not, is a lie, deception, or illusion of truth. If we hold fast to good….there is no evil. Do we make up evil by previous learned behavior? We may have been taught when younger that movie houses or theaters showing movies were evil(as I was). Senseless lies of man/religion have dissected and graded “actions” and “habits” and “foods” and “drinks” and attitudes and words and dress and most everything as good or evil. All such doctrines are lies mostly for an external showing in front of others as to how righteous one is. Hypocrites! Pharisees!

Some say you can “do” righteousness. To “do” righteousness could only be “believing God”. To “do” unrighteousness could only be not accepting the truth of being righteous! Its Gods righteousness that is given, never earned. Righteousness is by faith, not by “doing”/”works” less one could boast. Everything God has spoken through Jesus (his expressed image) is truth and fact. Whether we can believe it or not. If God says it, it is so. By Gods declarations/words/spirit we are made clean of all sin, righteous, worthy, ordained, whole and created perfect! By Gods words man is born again to a new perfect, sinless life! So it is. It must be so! Shall we accept perfection by believing God or attempt to “do righteousness” or earn our cleansing through “doing” or “not doing”, either way? Anything man “does” on his own has no part in his relationship with God!!! I know that is tough to chew but it can be no other way!

We are united to God by faith alone! We can only be separated from God through thinking or believing lies that we have done something to separate us from God. Paul said, what could separate us from the love of God (or union with God)? He came up with NOTHING can separate us but lies of the mind, illusions believed as truth, finally just believing we have sinned against God. Can't do!! You can sin against man, you can sow what you believe to be evil to others and reap the same in return. You can create a life of hate and evil and sad with misery if you choose to. Then one has chosen to worship and express their own god of destruction. I believe this to be a world wide truth at this time. Man working himself to death.

God bless you and yours in all ways! These are my opinions while inquiring of truth/God! TK

Bernheart
    Participant

TK, I wasn't previously able to give your post the response that I felt it deserves, so here it goes.

I really do think I see where you are coming from, and I think you are right, to a certain extent. Everything ultimately is God. We are from God and go back to God. Except for the time we are away from God (our time here on earth). Because we must function within the framework of our earthly existence while we are on earth, I don't think that it is beneficial to think within the framework of “being” God. For me, it leads too close to many dangerous pitfalls in self-perception and loss of humility.

To think of salvation as right-thinking is partly true, this is an important part of being righteous, but my point is, we must go through the Holy Spirit on a moment by moment basis to remain in fellowship with God.

I do think we are saying very close to the same thing. What we choose to believe (sow) is what we will reap in this life. But I don't think that we decide what are good and evil thoughts or believing. I think we turn that over to God (through the Holy Spirit) and do as he directs.

Our perspectives are very similar. In my view, “evil” is merely not doing God's will. Yours, if I undertand correctly, is wrong thinking, or not believing God. Maybe we are saying the same thing, but to me, leaving out the direct connection we have to God and making it our “choice” to believe or think “evil” into existence takes too much on ourselves.

I will say that in my experience God does care “a lick” what I do in my life, but I do not rely on the world's perception of good and evil to determine what my actions should be. God alone knows what is “good” or “evil” in any given situation or moment. He has given us the abilty to know his will if we choose to do so. Sometimes I choose God's will, sometimes (unfortunately) I still don't. Maybe someday I will choose God all the time everytime, but probably not. This to me, is our journey toward the perfection of Christ. It is a goal that I know that I will probably never achieve, but I will give it my best shot anyway.

I hope this might be a “bridge” between our understandings

In Christ,

-Bernard

ftk
    Participant

Bernard: We are close. Thanks for the dissertation. Your kindness in your presentation is felt and greatly appreciated. We can have disagreements without say ha ha your a… or you should…. you know what I mean, condescending or pointing the finger at the others beliefs.

I believe our perfection in God comes by believing the words of Jesus and doesn't have anything to do with our physical performance one way or the other! We are not being graded by our physical works on earth. We are being graded by how much you can believe Jesus words from God! You join to Jesus/God by faith, believing, you can only fall away or separate yourself by unbelief! IMO!

I see God/life as all inclusive. Absolute. All encompassing. Omnipresent. Omniscient, and all power in heaven and earth!! Actually God cannot be described because he is indescribable! All of the fruit or aspects of God/spirit are from love. All aspects are in God there is nothing of God, outside of God! God is truth and light! Darkness, Lies and deceptions are spirits/thoughts/words of illusion/non-truth. We could maybe say, there is no “life” outside of God. Outside of God is weeping and gnashing of teeth. Death, evil and all its fruit or aspects are outside of God/life.

What has been placed before us is….God/truth/light/ which creates life and…… wrong thinking, evil, non truth, darkness as to the truth, creating death! God has set before us life and death, now it is we who choose the life or death we live. If we choose truth of life from Jesus/God we are recreated in our minds, born to a new creature formed by Christ Jesus, by his spirit/words from God. If we choose death, darkness, sinfulness, uncleanliness, unworthiness etc., then we will experience that form of what we call life but it will lead to death.
    In Heaven there is peace and perfect balance of all energetic forces. The feeling of continual bliss! No depression or evil.
    The earth being created in duality of forces is by design a place for experiencing feelings both good and bad.(not evil) In relativity there are variations of all experiences which are felt/feelings. We choose how hot we like it or how cold we like it. Personal choice of desires that are manifested by your desires, intentions,and thoughts which you attract to your life.
    On earth you will reap what you sow or your life will be what you concentrate on, ponder in thoughts, meditate on, think on and pay attention to. These thoughts are powered by your intentions and desires which attract from the universe all those scenarios contemplated with intention. What we give out we will live in. Jesus recommends sowing love to live in the perfected joy of the lord and the power of God in your life. That's eternal life.

For me this is no longer a contest to see who can be the “purest” in “his own walk” on earth but who can believe God the “purist” without any doubt and with no veil or cover of the truth. The pure mind of Christ, wins!! Just my thoughts and opinions, God Bless, TK

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Nov. 09 2011,08:59)
    charles

any one that lives in Christ does not sin .

Pierre

Hi Pierre,

Agreed! (see 1John 5:18 and 2Tm.3:5)

God bless

terraricca
    Participant

all

let make it clear that scriptures does not say that all human are going to heaven and live happy ever after,
    their is only a small fraction of people that are called to be brothers of Christ ,do not take a position that is not yours ,you may be put to shame when the king make you step down from your choice in front of all ,and set someone else on that seat you just left,
    it is God that seats anyone in place,

Pierre

Viewing 20 posts - 241 through 260 (of 448 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account