What is sin this thread is for tim kraft.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 448 total)
  • Author
    Ed J
    Participant

Hi Tim,

You obviously need this explained to you, to help you
    see past the misconceptions of your own thoughts.
    I will explain “The Law” to you once and for all!

On one hand: If a person thinks murderous thoughts,
    thought in and of itself WILL NOT end one up behind bars.

And on the other hand: if one plans 'a murder' by paying a hit man,
    that is where the line is crossed; and ATTEMPTED MURDER is the charge.

Witnessing to a worldwide audience in behalf of YHVH!
    יהוה האלהים (JEHOVAH GOD) YÄ-hä-vā  hä ĔL-ō-Hêêm!
    Ed J (Isaiah 49:16 / Isaiah 60:14 / Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org (Ecl.9:12-16)

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Tim,

Now lets examine the related bible verses FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING!
    Matt.5:28 But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman
    to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart.

looketh: Greek #4328 προσδοκάω (prosdokaó) prŏs-dŏk-äh'-ō:
    to expect, to wait for, to look forward to, to anticipate

Gen.4:7 If thou DOEST WELL, shalt thou not be accepted?  
    and If thou DOEST NOT WELL, sin lieth at the door.  

Your brother
    in Christ, Jesus!
    Ed J
    (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Tim,

So you see Tim, your 'wrong thinking' is NOT sin, but
    your wrong thinking “MAY” cause you (or others) to sin!
    May you NEVER be 'confused' on this any more! (Zech.4:6)

Matthew 13:52 Then said he unto them, Therefore every scribe which is instructed
    unto the kingdom of heaven is like unto a man that is an householder,
    which bringeth forth out of his treasure things new and old.

God bless
    Ed J
    (Joshua 22:34)

PS> See the previous Post for the meaning of “NEW” and “OLD”!

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Mikeangel(Mark),

Do you have anything to add to this thread, to help
    Tim see that God gave us “The Law” for our “Good”?

Your brother
    in Christ, Jesus!
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)

mikeangel
    Participant

Hey Ed,

I have extreeme differances with Tim, but I am reluctant to Bring him into here to roast him. I do believe he is wrong in his thinking, but I think it would be wise to discuss his conflict with scripture on a post by post basis. If newcomers came on here and read this, I would be afraid that they would get a bad reflection on how we deal with conflicts. I know I have been drug into it on occasion, but I try to be caring and compassionate about it, even when he refutes what I know to be the very tenants of our christian religion. I have gotten out of hand on occasion, like when he defended Hitler, but I must trust that when a person reads things like that they can draw their own conclusions, without me condemning him, which is a stated wrong in the bible. I also put myself into his shoes. Mikeboll said in another post that when I decided to go to an all black church to promote racial harmony, if it was trinitarian, god would not be with me. Others have said that because I still go to the Catholic church, even though like Jesus I often tell them and write letters to then where they err, that I worship in vain, judgeing me. As much as I would like to I will let it go. I will state some obvious truths to me generally-

There is a devil. Jesus warned us about him. He said those who lie are his children.
    There is a Heaven, a place that Jesus said “I go to prepere a place for you”
    Adam and eve did sin by disobeying God, and brought death to mankind, only to be rectified by Jesus.
    Not all people in church are bad or wrong.
    Not all people in church are good, some even do more harm than good.
    The world and all that is on it is passing away, and to those who love Jesus will be given a new world, to live forever with God.
    To love God is to follow his commands. To say that we have no commandments after John is imo spiritual rectal crainal inversion.
    I love everyone, even those who hate me, because even though they transgress, they still have God in them. Even Tim. I don't agree with him but I love him as a child of God, and one day time will show who stands on rock or sand.

May the peace and love of christ be with Tim, and lead him to the fullness of truth that only Jesus can give.Mark

mikeangel
    Participant

I've been reading other post/debates. I think it is unbecoming of a christian when the gloves come off and the crap starts flying, but I do know we are all human and are serious about our faith. How did Pierre get a tile?

mikeangel
    Participant

When I first started posting here I thought they were achievements.

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Mark: You willingness to look into the things I beleive God (alone) has given me, in a kind manner will do both of us well. I will not respond to degrading, named accusations like Ed does. To start a post with,
    “you obviously need this explaned to you” will not receive a response from me because I am unable to hear God clearly when I get angry. Likewise you pointed a heavy finger at me on several posts which caused me to stop sharing. If you have interest at all in some of my deeper writings they are too long to put on this site. They are much more understandable, I hope. My email is [email protected] if anyone wants to request information on most any topic for free. I am ordained of God but not ordained by man.
    My response to your post above:
    1)Another way to say there is a devil is to say, there are lies against God's truth. There are no lies in the truth of God so lies are illusions of truth in outer darkness. (Illusions are beliefs accepted by a man that are not of Gods truth).We must discern which for us is Gods truth or lies and illusions of truth.
    2)If you look up the words Jesus actually said, I die to make possible a dwelling place in you!
    3)Adam was given a choice of beliefs of information from many information avenues with consequences. For in the day you believe good AND EVIL you will begin to die. The word sin is not in the Garden story. Neither is the word devil or satan.
    4)The church is the body of Christ. Not the building on the corner with a cross. They need not go to a building.
    5)The meek inherit the earth. The Kingdom of God is within mankind and his Kingdom will never be destroyed.
    6)This is my command that you love one another as I have loved you. You will be able to love others as or while you learn Gods love for you. Any or all commands are summed up in Love thy neighbor as you are able to love yourself.
    7)If we love our enemies and do good to those who mistreat us so as to be children of God then how is it that some say God is going to come and masacre, kill, and destroy mankind. How is it that we are required to love our neighbor and to love our enemies but God(love) is going to destroy mankind?
    Maybe we just don't know what spirit we are of?
    8)Please don't condescend to me, I have studied the Rock/Jesus more than most. God Bless you, TK

Baker
    Participant

Tim! Go to the Lucifer tread, there is a Satan Devil and Demons. Irene

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Tim Kraft @ Mar. 11 2011,21:34)
    Mark: You willingness to look into the things I beleive God (alone) has given me, in a kind manner will do both of us well. I will not respond to degrading, named accusations like Ed does. To start a post with,
    “you obviously need this explaned to you” will not receive a response from me because
    I am unable to hear God clearly when I get angry.

God Bless you, TK

Hi Tim,

Isn't it time we reason together Tim? (Isaiah 1:18-19)

Col.3:8 But now ye also put off all these; anger, wrath,
    malice, blasphemy, filthy communication out of your mouth (at Ed).
    For the wrath of man worketh not the righteousness of God. (James 1:20)
    Maybe you should eliminate 'anger' out of your life as the Scriptures say; aye?

Your brother
    in Christ, Jesus!

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Gee's Irene are you telling me where to go? Ha,Ha: I did not say there is no devil, demons, or and entity called Satan. These are all lies against the truth of God. I believe that lies exist but I don't believe in them. The war we are in, is in the mind and is either finding the truth of God or lies of deceptions. Some people actually call lies and deceptions the god of this world. I believe that statement was meant to the Jews he was talking to. The truth they believed was lies, sin, deception. Jesus came to give us the truth. Whatever God says is Truth. When one finds the truth there will be no lies. There is no lies in the truth. God is truth. Lies are darkness with no light/understanding. Light is awareness and understanding that darkness lies and deceptions are gone from their minds. Finding God is finding the truth! When God is found lies and deceptions of the truth fade away. As we learn the truth, devils fade away into non-existence! IMO, TK

Tim Kraft
    Participant

The absurdity of sin being an action!
    For all or any!

If there is a sin against God then there would be separation from God that is impossible is God is everywhere. So first off, is God everywhere? God can't be everywhere, what about Hell? What about the lake of fire? What about outer darkness reserved for lies and deceptions where there is weeping and gnashing of teeth?

The law says, “thou shalt have no other Gods before me”! Does that mean there are other gods but not to put them as high up as the most high God?

If the only way we can connect to God is by faith/believing that he is there then the only way to be separated from God is to believe that something, somehow caused you to be severed. So the only way to be severed from union with God is to believe a lie that you are seaparated. If God is everywhere there can be no separation.

“thou shalt not kill”….Lets look at another so called commandment not to do.”kill”! It doesn't mean to not kill animals or vegetables to eat. It doesn't mean not to kill bugs in your way or flies or mosquitoes or we are all doomed. It can't mean don't defend your life if someone enters your house to kill you. How about defending your children's lives. Does it mean don't kill animals? Even if they have been injured and are going to die should you just let them lie there in misery until death? What if you are in the military and told to premeditated kill or be killed? If you take “thou shalt not kill” litterally, especially when Jesus said if you even hate your brother from within you have killed him from your heart, then we are all guilty. Now you have a problem. You kill daily, so you are unclean, guilty of sin, and cannot be in union with God. The law would say you are doomed to hell forever.

Is is a sin to smoke a cigarette? How could a person be separated from an omnipresent if he smoked a cigarette?

If a man does one little sin, and doesn't know he did it and judgment day comes when the books are opened will God say you have sinned without knowledge but it was sin therefore you are to be sentenced to eternal damnation in the lake that burns like fire for ever and ever and ever, never ceasing. I know I never told you not to smoke but your friends did and you didn't listen to them. You are condemned.

Theres much more if you wish but lets start here. IMO, TK

mikeangel
    Participant

Tim,

It is pointless to point out scriptures that directly contradict you. You have asked me before to use scripture to support my view of your thinking, and you blaspheme them and say they aren't true. I think one instance you said “who do you believe, James or Jesus” was one instance. You also said something like why believe Paul when he was a Christian killer, not taking into account that he became Jesus follower on the road to Damascus, and totally changed himself. Thats a lie. You have blasphemed God's word, the bible. You transgress the tenants you porport, so you according to you are satan-lies, deception, etc.  Peace-Mark

mikeangel
    Participant

And thats as kind as I can put it.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Tim Kraft @ Mar. 12 2011,21:43)
    The absurdity of sin being an action!
    For all or any!

If there is a sin against God then there would be separation from God that is impossible is God is everywhere.

IMO, TK

Hi Tim,

How do your words square with this verse (explain to us)?
    Isaiah 59:2
    But your iniquities have separated between you and
    your God, and your sins have hid his face from you, that he will not hear.

Your brother
    in Christ, Jesus!

Ed J
    Participant

The law would say you are doomed to hell forever.

Hi Tim,

That's what religion says!   the law says no such thing!

Your brother
    in Christ, Jesus!

Ed J
    Participant

Is is a sin to smoke a cigarette? How could a person be separated from an omnipresent if he smoked a cigarette?

If a man does one little sin, and doesn't know he did it and judgment day comes when the books are opened will God say you have sinned without knowledge but it was sin therefore you are to be sentenced to eternal damnation in the lake that burns like fire for ever and ever and ever, never ceasing. I know I never told you not to smoke but your friends did and you didn't listen to them. You are condemned.

Theres much more if you wish but lets start here. IMO, TK

OK Tim, we'll start there.

Everlasting punishment is the concoction of religion,
    our loving heavenly father only punishes us for our Good.

Cigarette smoking is akin to us not following God's Kosher Laws;
    if you don't take care of the temple God has given you, it will fall apart.

Your brother
    in Christ, Jesus!

mikeangel
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Mar. 12 2011,22:14)

The law would say you are doomed to hell forever.

Hi Tim,

That's what religion says!   the law says no such thing!

Your brother
    in Christ, Jesus!

Revalation 20:11 The last Judgement-

10And the adevil that deceived them was bcast into the lake of cfire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

11And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the aearth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no bplace for them.

12And I saw the adead, small and great, bstand before God; and the cbooks were opened: and another book was opened, which is the dbook of life: and the dead were ejudged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their fworks.

13And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and adeath and bhell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.

14And adeath and bhell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the csecond death.

15And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

this is the truth. Peace-Mark

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Mark,

Click Here

God bless

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ Mar. 12 2011,22:09)
    And thats as kind as I can put it.

Mark: My true desire is to point out how completely ridiculous religion is. I have been where you are now. That is not in anyway intended to belittle or make lite of where you are right now. I've been to and seen most all chruches and have read their manual's and know what they indoctrinate people with.

Wrong thinking about ones relationship with God is the most destructive thing a person can do. Any thoughts of unworthyness, uncleanliness, sinful, impure, etc., cause the light, truth, and power of God to be blocked. God says through Jesus we are clean. I will not argue with God. What God says is truth for me.

When you allow yourself to read what Jesus said to us about God you become perfect in all ways. Having done nothing yourself, just believing what Jesus says that God is saying.

As our minds are purified through God's words we recognize our God given purification. This allows the annointing of God to flow through and begin to work on our behalf. Then we will see that everybody is called with the same calling of God to disperse the power of love to every individual. The truth will cast out lies and deceptions, and heal those who will receive it. Then are we the Sons of God as originally created and transform the earth back to its original condition of peace, love, and perfection. IMO, TK

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 448 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account