What Is Meant by Born Again?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 121 through 140 (of 276 total)
  • Author
    NickHassan
    Participant

Hi H,
    So is scripture not being straightforward in Rom 6 when it speaks of baptism?

Rom 6
    “3Know ye not, that so many of us as were baptized into Jesus Christ were baptized into his death?

4Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.

5For if we have been planted together in the likeness of his death, we shall be also in the likeness of his resurrection:”

Does baptism here not really mean baptism but mean something else from what is written such as sprinkling with the blood or Spirit baptism? Then is there not scriptural confusion here? Does this occur elsewhere?

Are there other verses we need to rely on you to read between the lines for us so we can understand as we have learned to grasp simple meanings and you are making it complicated here?

Or are you presenting another Jesus and another gospel here?
    2Cor 11
    ” 2For I am jealous over you with godly jealousy: for I have espoused you to one husband, that I may present you as a chaste virgin to Christ.

3But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.

4For if he that cometh preacheth another Jesus, whom we have not preached, or if ye receive another spirit, which ye have not received, or another gospel, which ye have not accepted, ye might well bear with him.”

Sadly I believe you are.

As I have tried to explain to you numerous times before Nick, it is the baptism of blood that is being talked about in Romans 6. It is the baptism of blood. This is where we come to it again, I believe it is the blood of the Lamb that washes away our sins, you evidently do not and believe it is water that washes away our sins.

Which is it, the water or the blood that washes our sins away Nick?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi H,
    Once again we have to judge whether it is best to follow the simple teachings of the bible or those you have crafted and I will always prefer the first till you learn to abide in the Word.

If any of you would take the time to do the study on the  baptisms, you would know the truth. It was revealed to me through the unction of the Holy Spirit and then I was shown how to make even those who are on the milk of the Word understand. Yet, can anyone here say they did the study? If you didn't now can you know if it is of God or man?

There is a difference between being baptized into Christ and being baptized in the name of Christ. Unfortunately, none here has found the truth in it. It is no wonder the Lord is so upset with man.

That is why he sent me. I wanted to go and witness to those on the net who did not know Jesus and who needed to be saved. The Lord told me to go to those who say they know him with their mouths, buy in their hearts they know him not.

I have found one that has sought the truth completely on the forum. There are others who are struggling between the words of men and the words of God. Most are affraid and don't know what to believe because there is so much corruption in the world. Yet, we must put our truth in God. We must keep our eyes focussed on God. We must seek the face of God. We must fast and pray and pray and fast. We must feed on God's Word daily. We must pray in the spirit. We must walk in the spirit.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi H,
    If you got the message right then those who know the voice of the Shepherd would share your messages with Joy. Sorry but so far it is way off beam.

If you were not so lazy, you would do the study. But you would rather sit on your high and mighty perch and look down on me. You will receive your just reward. On this, you can be sure of. I will pray as always that the Lord bless you and forgive you.

Your unwillingness to do the study is just futher proof that you are not after the things of God. For if you were after the truth, you would seek it in all things. Instead, you would rather sit in your perch and cast forth your venom, refusing to believe the doctrine of God and believing only the doctrine of Nick.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi H,
    I have read every word you posted and held fast to what was good from them. But some was of lesser quality than others so I am not walking with you on those matters.

So you say. If that were the case, then why did you not do the study on the baptisms? Was it because you are just lazy? You are always ready to argue against it as in our most recent talk on Romans 6 which is part of the study. What I am saying is if you don't do the study, how will you see the truth. You won't, but you will continue to argue against the truth. I have even tried to reason with you using common sense. That doesn't even work.

So answer my question. What cleanses us of our sin, water or blood? What destroys the body of sin, water or blood?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi H,
    So another accusation comes from the one who does not believe in the reality of the activity of Accuser of the brethren?
    No laziness is not one of my major faults but keep accusing.
    You are sadly under the delusion that when you post a series of teachings they are so pure that we will grasp them with the same alacrity that we grasp the Word of God. Not so. We test them and have found them to be rather weak and illfounded.

I didn't think it was laziness. Because you are always on the forum spreading your doctrine. It is just that you don't want to know the truth then. For if you did want to know the truth, you would do the study.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi H,
    Done your study.
    It is better to abide in the Word.

Nick how else are you going to know if what I post is of God or not of God if you do not do the study. You try to understand in part, but this cannot be understood just in part unless by the unction of the Holy Spirit and those who are on the meat of the Word.

You are quick to ridicule, but cannot prove your stand. And cannot disprove mine. And you won't be able to disprove mine, for it is not mine, but the Lord's. That is why I beg all to do the study. If you do the study, you will come to the truth if you are of the same spirit.

So what it comes down to is you do not have any right to ridicule this doctrine if you will not take the time to verify if of God or of man. And the only way to verify this doctrine on the 3 baptisms is to do the study. It would do no good for me to do the study for you, you need to do it on your own. In this way, you will come and grasp the fullness of God's Word. Once you understand this study, it is amazing how much all things become clearer in scripture. Things that had never made sense before, now will make sense. Don't believe me, do the study.

LOL. Nick, you did the study? Why is it then you still do not believe? So you did exactly as I asked. You took all scripture that pertained to salvation, the blood of Christ and baptism and put one scripture on each card? And then you began sorting to see what pertained to what? And you are done? You must be a genius. I would say it probably took me about six months to come to the fullness of this understanding. The Lord took me by the hand and led me all the way.

So you did the study. You say it is better to abide by the Word. The study is the Word. Did I say gather anything other then scripture to do this study? I did not. So what do you mean by abiding in the Word? That is the basis of the Word. It is all about salvation and the baptism of water and the Holy Spirit. If that is not abiding in God's Word, then what are you referring to?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi H,
    Obviously not the same thing. I have seen nothing about any cards I must say.
    Where is this study then?

At the time of the post on the 3 baptisms, I did not have the ability to edit so I could not go back an include how to do the study on the original page. It came in a later post. Thanks for pointing that out to me. I will go back an include it on the main post. Yet, at the time, if not mistaken, I did speak to you on how to do the study then. I will go back and verify to be sure. It doesn't matter though, for we are all flesh and capable of forgetting. Thanks again. This should be included on the 3 baptism thread.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,

Ps 51

” 1Have mercy upon me, O God, according to thy lovingkindness: according unto the multitude of thy tender mercies blot out my transgressions.

2Wash me throughly from mine iniquity, and cleanse me from my sin.

3For I acknowledge my transgressions: and my sin is ever before me.

4Against thee, thee only, have I sinned, and done this evil in thy sight: that thou mightest be justified when thou speakest, and be clear when thou judgest.

5Behold, I was shapen in iniquity; and in sin did my mother conceive me.

6Behold, thou desirest truth in the inward parts: and in the hidden part thou shalt make me to know wisdom.

7Purge me with hyssop, and I shall be clean: wash me, and I shall be whiter than snow.

8Make me to hear joy and gladness; that the bones which thou hast broken may rejoice.

9Hide thy face from my sins, and blot out all mine iniquities.

10Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me.

11Cast me not away from thy presence; and take not thy holy spirit from me.

12Restore unto me the joy of thy salvation; and uphold me with thy free spirit.

13Then will I teach transgressors thy ways; and sinners shall be converted unto thee.

14Deliver me from bloodguiltiness, O God, thou God of my salvation: and my tongue shall sing aloud of thy righteousness.

15O Lord, open thou my lips; and my mouth shall shew forth thy praise.

16For thou desirest not sacrifice; else would I give it: thou delightest not in burnt offering.

17The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit: a broken and a contrite heart, O God, thou wilt not despise.

18Do good in thy good pleasure unto Zion: build thou the walls of Jerusalem.

19Then shalt thou be pleased with the sacrifices of righteousness, with burnt offering and whole burnt offering: then shall they offer bullocks upon thine altar.”

David was anointed with the Spirit of God but as was the way of the OT he was not filled with that Spirit or clothed with the righteousness of Christ as are the sons of God. He had sinned and knew his heart was not right with God and could see in prophecy the new Way and pleaded for that inner cleansing that is of the new Way of Christ.

David was righteous in his heart, but could not make his confession unto salvation until after Jesus had lived a life without sin and then died. Then all those souls who where of the righteous dead were set free from death by confessing Christ as Lord.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi H,
    I showed you a whole lot of scriptures in Acts that speak of baptism
    and asked you which baptism they were.
    You have not replied and since you teach there is only one true baptism ,
    in the blood,
    which none of us can find in scripture,
    then I think we need an answer lest your words be found based only on your words of sand.

Only one baptism saves and that is the baptism of blood into Christ. Then we baptized by water in the name of Jesus. Then we are baptized in the Holy Spirit, in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. If you were of the same spirit you would know these things.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi H,
    You have not addressed the question but moving on:
    Acts 8
    ” 9But there was a certain man, called Simon, which beforetime in the same city used sorcery, and bewitched the people of Samaria, giving out that himself was some great one:

10To whom they all gave heed, from the least to the greatest, saying, This man is the great power of God.

11And to him they had regard, because that of long time he had bewitched them with sorceries.

12But when they believed Philip preaching the things concerning the kingdom of God, and the name of Jesus Christ, they were baptized, both men and women.

13Then Simon himself believed also: and when he was baptized, he continued with Philip, and wondered, beholding the miracles and signs which were done.

14Now when the apostles which were at Jerusalem heard that Samaria had received the word of God, they sent unto them Peter and John:

15Who, when they were come down, prayed for them, that they might receive the Holy Ghost:

16(For as yet he was fallen upon none of them: only they were baptized in the name of the Lord Jesus.)

17Then laid they their hands on them, and they received the Holy Ghost.

18And when Simon saw that through laying on of the apostles' hands the Holy Ghost was given, he offered them money,

19Saying, Give me also this power, that on whomsoever I lay hands, he may receive the Holy Ghost.

20But Peter said unto him, Thy money perish with thee, because thou hast thought that the gift of God may be purchased with money.

21Thou hast neither part nor lot in this matter: for thy heart is not right in the sight of God.

22Repent therefore of this thy wickedness, and pray God, if perhaps the thought of thine heart may be forgiven thee.

23For I perceive that thou art in the gall of bitterness, and in the bond of iniquity.

24Then answered Simon, and said, Pray ye to the LORD for me, that none of these things which ye have spoken come upon me.”

So in V 13 Simon was baptised.
    Which of your baptisms was this?
    If it was the so called by you alone
    the “first baptism”,” the baptism of blood”
    why is it that his heart was found
    NOT YET TO BE CLEANSED [v 21-23]?

Viewing 20 posts - 121 through 140 (of 276 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account