What day was the resurrection on?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 81 through 90 (of 90 total)
  • Author

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 17 2007,10:18)
    Hi W,
    Catholicism does have some grasp of truth but they stumble over the stumbling stone of Christ confusing him with our God. Since the whole aim of faith is to know and be known by our God this mistake is a mortal wound.

NH

You are the one confused since you dont know if God lives in you or an impersonal Spirit.

:O

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi W,
    Take care how you describe the Spirit OF God.
    God is listening.

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ April 17 2007,09:44)

Quote (kenrch @ April 17 2007,09:05)

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ April 17 2007,07:04)

Quote (kenrch @ April 17 2007,02:38)
    WJ, you can't discredit or change scripture like the whore you haven't the power she has.  So so seek “other” children of the harlot to do your work for you.  Then when that doesn't change the truth, that is scripture, you resort to name calling.

Just accept the truth you have been, I had been, and most people ARE deceived by the Harlot.  I'll let you in on a little secret that was going to happen.  But geeish just accept the truth so you can move on so you can accept MORE truth.

IHN&L,

kenrch-Ken :D

K

Me doing the name calling? ???

You should read your own post

:)

You mean one who defends the Harlot?  Things like that?  And come out of her.  In what context WJ have I said anything against you.
    If you go against the very word of God and defend your Harlot then what do you expect

I don't dislike you it's just that you have been deceived and when shown what scriptures say you reject it to keep the doctrines of the Harlot.

Ok were there two Sabbaths in that Passover week?  If not then explain Mark 16:1 and Luke 23:56.  I'm all ears you have the truth and what the scriptures say is a lie then share it.

Please explain John 19:31, Mark, Luke and Jesus in Mat. 12:39-40.

IHN&L,

kenrch-Ken :)

kenrch

I am no different than you.

You believe in the death and the resurrection and the burial of Jesus as well as his second return and the great white throne judgment.

So do the Catholics. So come out of her.

So your point shows your unwillingness to admit that there is no difference in me defending my truth and you defending yours when we both have truths found in the RCC which you claim with no scriptural basis is the Whore of Revelation, which is just your opinion and your interpretation.

WJ You say I keep the Harlot's doctrine. Only the ones that are true and they are so few I really don't remember which they are! 😀

No scripture that say the RUC (Roman Universal Church) is the Harlot?

The only organization on earth that I know uses a gold cup is the RUC that's the Roman Universal Church. Rev 17: 4

The only “religious” Organization on earth that has daughters.
    Rev 17:5

The only “religious ” organization that slaughted saints on earth was the RUC that's the Roman Universal Church. Rev. 17:6

The only “religious” organization that has daughters, Slaughted saints, forbid marriage, and sits on seven mountians.Rev.17:9; 1Tim 4:3

The only “religious” organization that is in bed with worldly governments that Satan reconizes by sending ambassadors to her “nation” Vatican City. Rev. 17:18

Wait there's more!
    Just take a look at what Jesus said NOT to do!
    Then read what the Roman Universal Church, that's Catholics do!

What are the doctrine of the Harlot?

They walk in long robes.
    Luk 20:46 Beware of the scribes who desire to walk in long robes, and love greetings in the markets, and the first seats in the synagogues, and the chief places at the feasts;

They use prayer beads and vain repetitions.
    Mat 6:7 But when ye pray, use not vain repetitions, as the heathen do: for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking.

They call their clergy father.
    Mat 23:9 And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven.

Graven images, light candles, believe they turn bread and wine to body and blood of Christ.
    Heb 10:12 But this man, after he had offered one sacrifice for sins for ever, sat down on the right hand of God;
    Exo 20:4 Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth:
    Joh 6:54 Whoso eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day.
    Joh 6:61 When Jesus knew in himself that his disciples murmured at it, he said unto them, Doth this offend you?
    Joh 6:63 It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.

They changed the law of God.
    Dan 7:25 And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.

They declared Jesus is not the Christ by teaching their false doctrine that Jesus was resurrected on Sunday.
    Mat 12:40 For as Jonas was three days and three nights in the whale's belly; so shall the Son of man be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth.
    Joh 19:31 The Jews therefore, because it was the preparation, that the bodies should not remain upon the cross on the sabbath day, (for that sabbath day was an high day,) besought Pilate that their legs might be broken, and that they might be taken away.
    Mat 28:5 And the angel answered and said unto the women, Fear not ye: for I know that ye seek Jesus, which was crucified.
    Mat 28:6 He is not here: for he is risen, as he said.

Not enough scripture OH wait WJ you said NO scripture! If you believe that you are truly blind 2Cor. 4:4.

THIS IS THE COMMANDMENT:

2Jo 1:6 And this is love, that we walk after his commandments. This is the commandment, That, as ye have heard from the beginning, ye should walk in it.

Read it for yourselves. What is 2John saying? What is the Commandment which we have had from the beginning?

How can you walk after His Commandments if you keep the first day instead of the day God said to keep.
    THE LAW THE HARLOT CHANGED. Dan 7:25

If you keep her false doctrines then you are in her. The end time message is to deny her doctrines and worship in Spirit and Truth.

WJ why do you keep Sunday? Is it not because the Harlot said too!
    Again Jesus said the only sign He was going to give is that He would be in the heart of the earth Three Days AND three Nights. What does YOUR Roman Universal Church and I say AGAIN the Harlot say? What do her Da
    ughters say?

But what does scripture say? Mat. 12:39-40; John 19:31; Mark 16:1, Luke 23:56

That's enough for me! But then I'm free to worship God they way scripture says to in Spirit and Truth, Not by the rules of any religious organization that scripture says IS the Harlot or her daughter.
    Rev 18:4 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.

It's your choice scripture or the Harlot.

IHN&L,

kenrch-Ken

Quote (kenrch @ April 18 2007,01:24)

WJ, you can't discredit or change scripture like the whore you haven't the power she has.  So so seek “other” children of the harlot to do your work for you.  Then when that doesn't change the truth, that is scripture, you resort to name calling.

Just accept the truth you have been, I had been, and most people ARE deceived by the Harlot.  I'll let you in on a little secret that was going to happen.  But geeish just accept the truth so you can move on so you can accept MORE truth.

IHN&L,

K

Me doing the name calling?

You mean one who defends the Harlot?  Things like that?  And come out of her.  In what context WJ have I said anything against you.
    If you go against the very word of God and defend your Harlot then what do you expect

I don't dislike you it's just that you have been deceived and when shown what scriptures say you reject it to keep the doctrines of the Harlot.

Ok were there two Sabbaths in that Passover week?  If not then explain Mark 16:1 and Luke 23:56.  I'm all ears you have the truth and what the scriptures say is a lie then share it.

IHN&L,

kenrch

You believe in the death and the resurrection and the burial of Jesus as well as his second return and the great white throne judgment.

So your point shows your unwillingness to admit that there is no difference in me defending my truth and you defending yours when we both have truths found in the RCC which you claim with no scriptural basis is the Whore of Revelation, which is just your opinion and your interpretation.

WJ You say I keep the Harlot's doctrine.  Only the ones that are true and they are so few I really don't remember which they are! 😀

The only organization on earth that I know uses a gold cup is the RUC that's the Roman Universal Church. Rev 17: 4

The only “religious ” organization that slaughted saints on earth was the RUC that's the Roman Universal Church. Rev. 17:6

The only “religious” organization that has daughters, Slaughted saints, forbid marriage, and sits on seven mountians.Rev.17:9; 1Tim 4:3

The only “religious” organization that is in bed with worldly governments that Satan reconizes by sending ambassadors to her “nation” Vatican City.  Rev. 17:18

Wait there's more!

They walk in long robes.
    Luk 20:46  Beware of the scribes who desire to walk in long robes, and love greetings in the markets, and the first seats in the synagogues, and the chief places at the feasts;

Mat 6:7  But when ye pray, use not vain repetitions, as the heathen do: for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking.

Mat 23:9  And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven.

Graven images, light candles, believe they turn bread and wine to body and blood of Christ.
    Heb 10:12  But this man, after he had offered one sacrifice for sins for ever, sat down on the right hand of God;
    Exo 20:4  Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth:
    Joh 6:54  Whoso eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day.
    Joh 6:61  When Jesus knew in himself that his disciples murmured at it, he said unto them, Doth this offend you?
    Joh 6:63  It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.

Dan 7:25  And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.

They declared Jesus is not the Christ by teaching their false doctrine that Jesus was resurrected on Sunday.
    Mat 12:40  For as Jonas was three days and three nights in the whale's belly; so shall the Son of man be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth.
    Joh 19:31  The Jews therefore, because it was the preparation, that the bodies should not remain upon the cross on the sabbath day, (for that sabbath day was an high day,) besought Pilate that their legs might be broken, and that they might be taken away.
    Mat 28:5  And the angel answered and said unto the women, Fear not ye: for I know that ye seek Jesus, which was crucified.
    Mat 28:6  He is not here: for he is risen, as he said.

Not enough scripture OH wait WJ you said NO scripture! If you believe that you are truly blind 2Cor. 4:4.

THIS IS THE COMMANDMENT:

2Jo 1:6  And this is love, that we walk after his commandments. This is the commandment, That, as ye have heard from the beginning, ye should walk in it.

Read it for yourselves.  What is 2John saying?  What is the Commandment which we have had from the beginning?

How can you walk after His Commandments if you keep the first day instead of the day God said to keep.
    THE LAW THE HARLOT CHANGED.  Dan 7:25

If you keep her false doctrines then you are in her.  The end time message is to deny her doctrines and worship in Spirit and Truth.

WJ why do you keep Sunday?  Is it not because the Harlot said too!
    Again Jesus said the only sign He was going to give is that He would be in the heart of the earth Three Days AND three Nights.  What does YOUR Roman Universal Church and I say AGAIN the Harlot say?  What do her Daughters say?

But what does scripture say?  Mat. 12:3
    9-40; John 19:31; Mark 16:1, Luke 23:56

That's enough for me!  But then I'm free to worship God they way scripture says to in Spirit and Truth, Not by the rules of any religious organization that scripture says IS the Harlot or her daughter.
    Rev 18:4  And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.

IHN&L,

kenrch-Ken

K

You are not listening!

You say…

WJ You say I keep the Harlot's doctrine.  Only the ones that are true and they are so few I really don't remember which they are! 😀

Shall I list them again?

You do believe these dont you?

I reiterate, I am not a Catholic nor have I ever brightened the door of one.

But it looks like if you believe the things mentioned above then you being a former Catholic have failed to get rid of all the Catholic doctrines when you “Came out of her” as you say.

Get my point.

So you labeling Trinitarains as part of the harlot simply because they believe a truth that dosnt agree with your truth is a little hypocritical in my opinion.

Especially when you also hold to certain truths the RCC have.

Do you have all truth? Then why do you think yoiu can call someone of the harlot because they hold certain truths that do not agree with you.

Are you a Prophet or something?

BTW Do you limit worshipping the Father just to one day?

So if a group of believers decide to get together on another day to worship that is wrong?

The Apostles met on the first day of the week. Read the scriptures.

You are the one demanding that we follow certain rules for worship.

Did Jesus mention a day for worship when he was talking to the woman at the well?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi W,
    No but he did tell the woman at the well that true worshipers worship the Father.
    Why would you argue with him?
    Is he not truth?

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 18 2007,07:32)
    Hi W,
    No but he did tell the woman at the well that true worshipers worship the Father.
    Why would you argue with him?
    Is he not truth?

NH

The problem you have is you try to worship and serve the Father apart from the Son.

Therefore you are not giving honour and worshp to the Father.

Now man comes to the Father but by me Jesus said.

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ April 18 2007,03:10)

IHN&L,

K

IHN&L,

kenrch

The only “religious” organization that is in bed with worldly governments that Satan reconizes by sending ambassadors to her “nation” Vatican City.  Rev. 17:18

Wait there's more!

They walk in long robes.
    Luk 20:46  Beware of the scribes who desire to walk in long robes, and love greetings in the markets, and the first seats in the synagogues, and the chief places at the feasts;

Mat 6:7  But when ye pray, use not vain repetitions, as the heathen do: for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking.

Mat 23:9  And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven.

Heb 10:12  But this man, after he had offered one sacrifice for sins for ever, sat down on the right hand of God;
    Exo 20:4  Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth:
    Joh 6:54  Whoso eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day.
    Joh 6:61  When Jesus knew in himself that his disciples murmured at it, he said unto them, Doth this offend you?
    Joh 6:63  It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.

Dan 7:25  And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.

Mat 12:40  For as Jonas was three days and three nights in the whale's belly; so shall the Son of man be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth.
    Joh 19:31  The Jews therefore, because it was the preparation, that the bodies should not remain upon the cross on the sabbath day, (for that sabbath day was an high day,) besought Pilate that their legs might be broken, and that they might be taken away.
    Mat 28:5  And the angel answered and said unto the women, Fear not ye: for I know that ye seek Jesus, which was crucified.

THIS IS THE COMMANDMENT:

2Jo 1:6  And this is love, that we walk after his commandments. This is the commandment, That, as ye have heard from the beginning, ye should walk in it.

Read it for yourselves.  What is 2John saying?  What is the Commandment which we have had from the beginning?

If you keep her false doctrines then you are in her.  The end time message is to deny her doctrines and worship in Spirit and Truth.

Again Jesus said the only sign He was
    going to give is that He would be in the heart of the earth Three Days AND three Nights.  What does YOUR Roman Universal Church and I say AGAIN the Harlot say?  What do her Daughters say?

But what does scripture say?  Mat. 12:39-40; John 19:31; Mark 16:1, Luke 23:56

That's enough for me!  But then I'm free to worship God they way scripture says to in Spirit and Truth, Not by the rules of any religious organization that scripture says IS the Harlot or her daughter.
    Rev 18:4  And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.

IHN&L,

kenrch-Ken

K

You are not listening!

You say…

Shall I list them again?

But it looks like if you believe the things mentioned above then you being a former Catholic have failed to get rid of all the Catholic doctrines when you “Came out of her” as you say.

Get my point.

So you labeling Trinitarains as part of the harlot simply because they believe a truth that dosnt agree with your truth is a little hypocritical in my opinion.

Do you have all truth? Then why do you think yoiu can call someone of the harlot because they hold certain truths that do not agree with you.

So if a group of believers decide to get together on another day to worship that is wrong?

Did Jesus mention a day for worship when he was talking to the woman at the well?

You mean the Pope believes in the resurrection?! :laugh:
    You'd never Believe it by his teaching or doctrine you nicely ignore the truth and point out the hook worm on the hook!

I'm finished with you WJ your pride will be the end of you unless you come out.

“You are the one demanding that we follow certain rules for worship”.

Scripture means nothing to you does it.

You ask stupid questions like do I worship God everyday? While ignore scripture that tells you keep His commandments.

IT'S A COMMANDMENT WJ! 😀 🙂

2Jo 1:6 And this is love, THAT WE WALK AFTER HIS COMMANDMENTS. THIS IS THE COMMANDMENT, That, as ye have heard from the beginning, ye should walk in it.

Tell me WJ What does this scripture mean? If it doesn't mean what it says then What does it mean?

You can't answer that and keep your doctrines,can you?

Rom 8:7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, NEITHER INDEED CAN IT BE.
    Jam 2:19 Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble.

Unless you keep His Law your works mean nothing. I can hear you now.
    Lord Lord did I teach you are three. Lord Lord didn't I teach to keep Sunday?! Lord lord didn't I do as the Pope said the one true christ on earth?!

What will Jesus tell you WJ?

Mat 7:23 And then will I declare to them, 'I never knew you; depart from me, you workers of LAWLESSNESS'

What law is Jesus speaking of WJ?

You are a worker of lawlessness and a teacher of lies.

Mar 7:6 And he said to them, “Well did Isaiah prophesy of you hypocrites, as it is written, “'This people honors me with their lips, but their heart is far from me;
    Mar 7:7 in vain do they worship me, teaching as doctrines the commandments of men.'
    Mar 7:8 You leave the commandment of God and hold to the tradition of men.”
    Mar 7:9 And he said to them, “You have a fine way of rejecting the commandment of God in order to establish your tradition!

Can you read? This is scripture WJ. You keep your tradition and reject the Commandment to walk in God's Commandments WHICH were in the beginning! 2John 6

I just want to thank you for the opportunity to share the scriptures with you. If you can see past your pride you will come out of her. If not now then I pray before judgment day.

IHN&L,

kenrch-Ken

Quote (kenrch @ April 18 2007,12:09)

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ April 18 2007,03:10)

IHN&L,

K

IHN&L,

kenrch

Wait there's more!

They walk in long robes.

THIS IS THE COMMANDMENT:

If you keep her false doctrines the
    n you are in her.  The end time message is to deny her doctrines and worship in Spirit and Truth.

Again Jesus said the only sign He was going to give is that He would be in the heart of the earth Three Days AND three Nights.  What does YOUR Roman Universal Church and I say AGAIN the Harlot say?  What do her Daughters say?

IHN&L,

kenrch-Ken

K

You are not listening!

You say…

Shall I list them again?

Get my point.

You'd never Believe it by his teaching or doctrine you nicely ignore the truth and point out the hook worm on the hook!

You ask stupid questions like do I worship God everyday?  While ignore scripture that tells you keep His commandments.

IT'S A COMMANDMENT WJ! 😀 🙂

2Jo 1:6  And this is love, THAT WE WALK AFTER HIS COMMANDMENTS. THIS IS THE COMMANDMENT, That, as ye have heard from the beginning, ye should walk in it.

Tell me WJ What does this scripture mean?  If it doesn't mean what it says then What does it mean?

Rom 8:7  Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, NEITHER INDEED CAN IT BE.
    Jam 2:19  Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble.

Unless you keep His Law your works mean nothing.  I can hear you now.
    Lord Lord did I teach you are three.  Lord Lord didn't I teach to keep Sunday?!  Lord lord didn't I do as the Pope said the one true christ on earth?!

Mat 7:23  And then will I declare to them, 'I never knew you; depart from me, you workers of LAWLESSNESS'

Mar 7:6  And he said to them, “Well did Isaiah prophesy of you hypocrites, as it is written, “'This people honors me with their lips, but their heart is far from me;
    Mar 7:7  in vain do they worship me, teaching as doctrines the commandments of men.'
    Mar 7:8  You leave the commandment of God and hold to the tradition of men.”
    Mar 7:9  And he said to them, “You have a fine way of rejecting the commandment of God in order to establish your tradition!

Can you read? This is scripture WJ. You keep your tradition and reject the Commandment to walk in God's Commandments WHICH were in the beginning! 2John 6

I just want to thank you for the opportunity to share the scriptures with you.  If you can see past your pride you will come out of her.  If not now then I pray before judgment day.

IHN&L,

kenrch-Ken

K

HeHe.

I thought you said you were done with me the last post.

Your pride and patronizing wont let you stop.

You continure to hold on to your doctrine that is part of the RCC and claim I am in sin.

LOL :D

kenrch
    Participant

quote=kenrch,April 17 2007,02:38]WJ, you can't discredit or change scripture like the whore you haven't the power she has.  So so seek “other” children of the harlot to do your work for you.  Then when that doesn't change the truth, that is scripture, you resort to name calling.

IHN&L,

kenrch-Ken

[/quote]

IHN&L,

kenrch-Ken

kenrch

WJ You say I keep the Harlot's doctrine.  Only the ones that are true and they are so few I really don't remember which they are!

Wait there's more!

They walk in long robes.

THIS IS THE COMMANDMENT:

IHN&L,

kenrch-Ken[/quote]
    K

You are not listening!

You say…

WJ You say I keep the Harlot's doctrine.  Only the ones that are true and they are so few I really don't remember which they are!

Shall I list them again?

Get my point.

Especially when you also hold to certai
    n truths the RCC have.

[/quote]

You ask stupid questions like do I worship God everyday?  While ignore scripture that tells you keep His commandments.

IT'S A COMMANDMENT WJ!
    2Jo 1:6  And this is love, THAT WE WALK AFTER HIS COMMANDMENTS. THIS IS THE COMMANDMENT, That, as ye have heard from the beginning, ye should walk in it.

Tell me WJ What does this scripture mean?  If it doesn't mean what it says then What does it mean?

Rom 8:7  Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, NEITHER INDEED CAN IT BE.
    Jam 2:19  Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble.

Unless you keep His Law your works mean nothing.  I can hear you now.
    Lord Lord did I teach you are three.  Lord Lord didn't I teach to keep Sunday?!  Lord lord didn't I do as the Pope said the one true christ on earth?!

Mat 7:23  And then will I declare to them, 'I never knew you; depart from me, you workers of LAWLESSNESS'

Mar 7:6  And he said to them, “Well did Isaiah prophesy of you hypocrites, as it is written, “'This people honors me with their lips, but their heart is far from me;
    Mar 7:7  in vain do they worship me, teaching as doctrines the commandments of men.'
    Mar 7:8  You leave the commandment of God and hold to the tradition of men.”
    Mar 7:9  And he said to them, “You have a fine way of rejecting the commandment of God in order to establish your tradition!

I just want to thank you for the opportunity to share the scriptures with you.  If you can see past your pride you will come out of her.  If not now then I pray before judgment day.

IHN&L,

kenrch-Ken[/quote]
    K

HeHe.

I thought you said you were done with me the last post.

Your pride and patronizing wont let you stop.

You continure to hold on to your doctrine that is part of the RCC and claim I am in sin.

LOL  :D[/quote]

I am finished with you WJ :D

I respond so others can have the choice of doctrines of the Harlot and the truth of scripture.  

You didn't answer the Command scripture of 2John 6.  Why not?  :)

IT'S A COMMANDMENT WJ!

Let me thank you again WJ!

God uses everything WJ even the Harlot to bring people to the truth so that at judgment day they will not say we were ignorant.

Are you still ignorant WJ?  Only you and God know that.  I pray you are still ignorant for the day the truth gets through your pride and reaches your heart you will be held accountable.  I certainly, like my Father don't want anyone to perish.  Here again is the message:

COME OUT OF HER “MY” PEOPLE

May the Holy Spirit guide you to ALL truth.  However that will only happen as you allow.

IHN&L

kenrch-Ken

NickHassan
    Participant

For Laurel

Viewing 10 posts - 81 through 90 (of 90 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account