What about the weeds in the field?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Texas
    Participant

Most today understand the parable of the wheat and the weeds at Matthew 13: 24-30. the reason for that, being, Jesus was very careful to explain in detail exactly what that parable was driving at verses- 36 – 43.

Very probably though, some do not fully appreciate the full import of this parable.

Now we know that the sower of the fine seed was the Son of Man. we know also that the field was the World. The fine seed were the Sons of the Kingdom, and the weeds were the Sons of the wicked one. The enemy that sowed them was the devil. The harvest was a conclusion of a system of things, and the reapers was angels.

In verse 25 Jesus tells us exactly at what time period these weed-like ones would be over-sowed among the wheat, for in that verse of scripture, he told us that it would occur while men 'were sleeping.' It was because the Holy Spirit, 'the Spirit of the Truth,' that was operational on all of the Apostles, these weed-like ones could not gain any foot-hold because that Holy Spirit acted as 'a restraint' to keep them under control.. It was when all of the first century Christains passed away in death, while they were 'sleeping in the dust of the earth,' that these weed-like ones would begin to grow and flourish, and finally develope into a great Apostasty. {2 Thessalonians 2:3} The Apostle Paul made mention of this restraint, that was to be 'taken out of the way' at 2 Thessalonians 2: 6-12 – and, as I said, it was taken out of the way when the last of the Apostles fell asleep in death; because the Apostles were the only ones who had that Holy Spirit on them, as a teaching instrument to expose all of the false-hoods taught in their time period. While they lived, as I said, the weed-like ones could gain no ground, whatsoever. {Daniel 12:2} {1 John 5:6}

Now, the Wheat-like ones, and the Weeds so described here, are the same ones described in the parable of the sheep and the goats at Matthew 25:31 – 46 – We see that the wheat or sheep-like ones inherit the kingdom prepared for them since the founding of the World, but the Goats, the Weeds, are thrown into 'the lake of fire prepared for the devil and his angels.'

So, when this great apostasy would finally grow and fill this earth from end to end, [as it is now} with the composite man of lawlessness class, then because that day was not to come until the great apostasy had reached its climax; then Jehovah's day would finally arrive. {2 Thessalonians 2:3}

What we have today is a World teeming with the Weed class, goat-like individuals, the Sons of the wicked one; and being sons of the wicked one, they are all liars like their Father, the Devil. {John 8:44} Jesus would have these words to say to all of this Worlds seeming Christians: “You are from your Father the Devil, and you wish to do the disires of your Father. That one was a man slayer when he began, and he did not stand fast in the truth, because truth is not in him. When he speaks the lie, he speaks according to his own disposition, because he is a liar and the Father of {the lie}.” “Serpents off-spring of vipers, how are you to flee from the judgment of Ge-hen'na?”

Satan, being the god of this World, and the people of this World all bowing to him, they are like their Father, a World full of lying, so-called-Christians! This World is like a jigantic weed-patch choking everything to death, by the weeds, and goat-like ones growing in it! Soon to be all cleaned out though! {2 Corinthians 4:3,4} {Luke 4: 5 – 8} Texas!

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi texas,
    I think the church fell asleep early on when they ignored the Spirit and allowed apostasy to replace scriptural truth. Heresy became mainstream and denominations a dead mockery of the body of Christ

Cindy
    Participant

Texas, the Holy Spirit has never been a restrainer, he has always been a helper, and the devil has always been at work in the children of unbelief, even when the apostles were alive.
    What does Dan. 12:2, and 1 John 5:6 have to do with the wheat and the tares?
    The man of lawlessness is the one that causes the falling away, and he was to be revealed before the return of Christ. He is the same one mentioned in Dan. 7:8 as the “little horn”, he is called “the beast out of the earth” in Rev. 13:11, and he is the “image of the beast”.

Texas
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ May 08 2009,10:33)
    Hi texas,
    I think the church fell asleep early on when they ignored the Spirit and allowed apostasy to replace scriptural truth. Heresy became mainstream and denominations a dead mockery of the body of Christ

Nick!
    No Nick! The Bible does not agree with your line of reasoning! I think that my article made that plain enough! There's no record of those early Christians ever ignoring the Holy Spirit. They remained 'faithful, even to death.' That is the reason that they all rule with the Christ for the thoudand year period as kings and priests. They'll all be there, when the first resurrection is completed. If they had ever ignored the Holy Spirit, they would not be there! Texas

Texas
    Participant

Quote (Cindy @ May 08 2009,14:24)
    Texas, the Holy Spirit has never been a restrainer, he has always been a helper, and the devil has always been at work in the children of unbelief, even when the apostles were alive.
    What does Dan. 12:2, and 1 John 5:6 have to do with the wheat and the tares?
    The man of lawlessness is the one that causes the falling away, and he was to be revealed before the return of Christ. He is the same one mentioned in Dan. 7:8 as the “little horn”, he is called “the beast out of the earth” in Rev. 13:11, and he is the “image of the beast”.

Cindy!
    Brother! Are you ever all wet! In that the Holy Spirit serves as a helper, it served as a helper in keeping that weed-patch from growing and flourishing in the days of the early Apostles. That growth was not to gain any ground until the last of the Apostles fell asleep in death. When the last one died, the restrainer the Holy Spirit was taken out of the way. Now, the Holy Spirit was not to be poured out again until Joel's prophecy reached its final-fulfillment in the last days of our system of things. Joel 2:28,29- This was a two-fold prophecy! It was partially fulfilled in the early days of the Apostles, but would reach its final fulfillment in our own day. Reason being we are now in the last days of this system of things. {Acts 2:14 – 21} Texas!

Cindy
    Participant

Texas

I like dancing in the rain, you obviously are using an umbrella.

Georg

Cindy
    Participant

Texas, do you know, who is the image of the beast?

Georg

Texas
    Participant

Quote (Cindy @ May 09 2009,01:49)
    Texas

I like dancing in the rain, you obviously are using an umbrella.

Georg

Cindy! {Georg}

No! No umbrella! But I always enjoyed Gene Kelly's dancing in the rain. Remember that Movie? Texas

Cindy
    Participant

Texas

How can speak of the wild beast, Antichrist, and the image of the beast, and you have no clue what you're talking about? I think your umbrella has a tear in it.

Georg

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account