We are in the new earth

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 501 through 520 (of 535 total)
  • Author
    terraricca
    Participant

K
    one more thing it is so bad today ,that if you tell the truth abode God and Christ ,no one may believe you,and worst they will call you a liar or ……..

thats power and Satan as it ,but the scriptures also says that the elect will not be deceived by his deceit,why you think??

Pierre

karmarie
    Participant

Ter

Satans power has been limited, that isnt to say we arent at the time when the World is decieved, or about to be..in Revelation 20:7.. “Satan shall be loosed out of his prison, And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog, and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea. And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them”.

Evil is in the world, and always has been. People make up their own minds, to sin or not, God said to Cain, (Genesis 4:6-7)..”Why are you angry, and why has your face fallen? If you do well, will you not be accepted? And if you do not do well, sin is crouching at the door. Its desire is for you, but you must rule over it.”

The quotes I post are Amillenial, which probably the majority of Christianity believe also.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (karmarie @ June 21 2010,10:20)
    Ter

Satans power has been limited, that isnt to say we arent at the time when the World is decieved, or about to be..in Revelation 20:7.. “Satan shall be loosed out of his prison, And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog, and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea. And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them”.

Evil is in the world, and always has been. People make up their own minds, to sin or not, God said to Cain, (Genesis 4:6-7)..”Why are you angry, and why has your face fallen? If you do well, will you not be accepted? And if you do not do well, sin is crouching at the door. Its desire is for you, but you must rule over it.”

The quotes I post are Amillenial, which probably the majority of Christianity believe also.

Kar

sorry i do not share your views,those are not reflected in scriptures ,so they are men made .

Pierre

gollamudi
    Participant

Quote (theodorej @ June 19 2010,23:35)

Quote (gollamudi @ June 19 2010,22:52)
    Hi Sis Karmarie,
    Good post it is. But do you know the Ha'satan in OT is entirely different from the prince Satan in the NT. There is no proof for Christian powerful Satan/Devil in the Hebrew scriptures. It is purely the invention of Christianity to make this Phantom being as an adversary to God Himself who created such being. Please understand God from Jewish point of view you will see the misconceptions of Christianity a new religion invented by Jesus' followers which he himself never intended.

Peace and love to you
    Adam

Greetings G…..  interesting observation….Iam curious how do you determine the difference between the two adversary…Who was the arch angel cast down to earth compared to the tempter in the wilderness…

No where in the OT it is written that Ha'satan was cast down by God unless Christianity misinterpreted Hebrew scriptures. It is Christianity which made personal devil and prince/god Satan.

gollamudi
    Participant

Quote (karmarie @ June 20 2010,17:37)

Quote (gollamudi @ June 20 2010,00:52)
    Hi Sis Karmarie,
    Good post it is. But do you know the Ha'satan in OT is entirely different from the prince Satan in the NT. There is no proof for Christian powerful Satan/Devil in the Hebrew scriptures. It is purely the invention of Christianity to make this Phantom being as an adversary to God Himself who created such being. Please understand God from Jewish point of view you will see the misconceptions of Christianity a new religion invented by Jesus' followers which he himself never intended.

Peace and love to you
    Adam

Hi Adam.

God creates, Satan I believe has a purpose, What I hate is when Christians use Satans name over and over, Jude and Peter warned people not to do that. Not to blaspheme what they dont understand.

Half of my family are Jewish Adam, I know nothing about it though.

I follow the religeon of God and Jesus, not man or their teachings.

Peace and love to you too Adam.

Hi Sis Karmarie,
    Nice to hear from you. I wonder being a Jew how you are able to accept Christian trinity and other concepts which an orthodox Jew can not accept. Any how I appreciate your response above. Hope others also will see truth on the misconceptions on Satan.

Love and peace to you
    Adam

SimplyForgiven
    Participant

KJ,
    you said:

Yes Jesus returned in ad70.

Explain this to me.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (SimplyForgiven @ June 21 2010,21:47)
    KJ,
    you said:

Yes Jesus returned in ad70.

Explain this to me.

Hi SF,

I asked to explain this as well, but the only thing he has done so far is to show where
    he extracts his interpretation from. I hope you will have better results with the thinker!

He also mentioned his advanced age, but hasn't said how old he is? He is at least 38!

God bless
    Ed J
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

karmarie
    Participant

Quote (gollamudi @ June 21 2010,23:45)
    Hi Sis Karmarie,
    Nice to hear from you. I wonder being a Jew how you are able to accept Christian trinity and other concepts which an orthodox Jew can not accept. Any how I appreciate your response above. Hope others also will see truth on the misconceptions on Satan.

Love and peace to you
    Adam

Hi Adam.

I was raised a Christian, I know nothing about the Jewish ways apart from what is in the bible. My Family have Jewish things in the house and go to Synagogues sometimes but they are Catholic and none of their family live nearby so I dont know.

Im not a Trinitarian, neither do I believe in alot of Christiandoms ways. (example eternal hell torment?). I read somewhere in Early Writtings, it was preferred a person learn true Christianity from a Jew because they knew alot more back then. I can see why they said that!

Hope your well, God bless.

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Quote (gollamudi @ June 21 2010,21:41)

Hi Sis Karmarie,

Peace and love to you
    Adam

Greetings G…..  interesting observation….Iam curious how do you determine the difference between the two adversary…Who was the arch angel cast down to earth compared to the tempter in the wilderness…

No where in the OT it is written that Ha'satan was cast down by God unless Christianity misinterpreted Hebrew scriptures. It is Christianity which made personal devil and prince/god Satan.

gollamudi: What a nice peaceful way to correct a totally disgusting doctrinal belief. So called Christians seem to speak more about lies and deception (devil and satan) than they do about Jesus. These are not powers that rule. These are lies against the truth. If something says you are unclean, don't believe, its a lie against Jesus who says in John 15:3 his words have cleansed you. Do you believe that? What God has cleansed let no man call unclean. So don't anyone say they have sin. If you do you deny Jesus!
    I believe it was religion that needed a little extra fear, so on top of the hell, torture doctrines they create lies of some powerful adversary. God Bless you, TK

karmarie
    Participant

Hi Tim,

I agree with you, some people preach more about Satan than anything else. What Satan or the Devil is I dont know, Peter and Jude warn not to speak about what we dont know or understand in regards to this.  I guess it goes with the eternal hell teaching, creating fear in people, (but…Fear none, but God), and that fear of God isnt the same fear people create with the Hell and Satan preaching either, its fear due to love which is different.

I disagree with you on sin though. We are to be obediant to our Father in Heaven and sin is not good. God cannot dwell with sin, and sin seperates us from God, sin also has consequences, we reap what we sow,  Jesus did not come to change the law. It still remains.

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Hi kamarie: If God cannot dwell with sin, and sin separates us from God then are you in sin? How would you be in sin? Don't you believe that Jesus took away our sin? Didn't Jesus save us from sin? Didn't Jesus take away the sin of whole world? If we are forgiven of sin, cleansed from sin and made the righteousness of God THROUGH FAITH IN JESUS works', then how do you say you have sin? Do you believe Jesus paid the price for your sin? Then you are clean. If you believe you are still in sin or have sin or sin then you would have a sin consciousness and no part with God because God does not dwell in sin, like you said. Its all in the mind, what you believe or don't believe.
    If the Law still remains as you believe then do you offer daily sacrifices for sin? Do you follow all the laws that were written for purification? Have you found a temple made with hands? A woman was like chattle under the law. Is this what is right and good for you? My heart goes out to you. It may be you have swallowed some man made doctrinal lies of destruction and degradation. There is little life there for you or anybody. Rise up into the light and life given through Jesus. What he says goes! Much love, TK

You become new as your earthen body takes in the life and light of God, your mind is renewed to the truth and all thinking becomes the new way of Christ. Then within you is the new heaven and earth.Then you find the Kingdom of God within. The former old test. ways are gone.They were in sin and darkness. They had lost this new way. Its really not a new way it is the way it was from the beginning, man communing with God within. You become a new person in Christ where there is no sin. Love controls your thoughts first and then your actions.

KangarooJack
    Participant

Quote (Tim Kraft @ June 22 2010,21:41)

Quote (gollamudi @ June 21 2010,21:41)

Hi Sis Karmarie,

Peace and love to you
    Adam

gollamudi: What a nice peaceful way to correct a totally disgusting doctrinal belief. So called Christians seem to speak more about lies and deception (devil and satan) than they do about Jesus. These are not powers that rule. These are lies against the truth. If something says you are unclean, don't believe, its a lie against Jesus who says in John 15:3 his words have cleansed you. Do you believe that? What God has cleansed let no man call unclean. So don't anyone say they have sin. If you do you deny Jesus!
    I believe it was religion that needed a little extra fear, so on top of the hell, torture doctrines they create lies of some powerful adversary. God Bless you, TK

tk,

I believe that satan is an actual person but he was defeated and cast into the lake of fire in ad70. Just want you to know where I stand on it.

The belief that satan is still operating in the world today is thoroughly unscriptural. The Revelation says that the ANCIENT serpent was bound for thousands of years. He was loosed in the 'little season'  between Jesus' first and second comings. He was then judged and cast into the lake of fire.

the Roo

KangarooJack
    Participant

Quote (karmarie @ June 21 2010,10:20)
    Ter

k,

Satan is already in the lake of fire. The Revelation says that the ANCIENT serpent was bound for thousands of years. This was the serpent who tempted Adam and Eve.
    He has already been judged and cast into the lake of fire.

We are in the new earth, this, the eternal new covenant age. Satan has no power in the new covenant age.

the Roo

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi KJ,
    So you have no idea about prophecy.
    Are we there yet?

KangarooJack
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ June 23 2010,06:20)
    Hi KJ,
    So you have no idea about prophecy.
    Are we there yet?

I know all about prophecy. It is you who does not know the time of fulfillment.

KJ

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi KJ,
    But you have to work so hard to bolster your many fantasies.
    Who listens?

KangarooJack
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ June 23 2010,06:24)
    Hi KJ,
    But you have to work so hard to bolster your many fantasies.
    Who listens?

Then why do you post on this thread Nick?

KJ

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    On the new earth the lion will lie down with the lamb and the child will enter the asp's lair.
    All the curses over earth will be lifted so that gardens will flourish in the desert

Maranatha Come lord Jesus

karmarie
    Participant

Hi Tim,.. it would be ok if it was that simple.

KJ, Satan will soon be let loose for a short time then will be the end. Everything will be burnt up.

And Nick, (Just curious) why did Jesus say his kingdom was not of the earth? That he goes to prepare a place, that where he GOES we can too? That he will meet his people in the Air? That we will be changed! To be like Him. ?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi KM,
    He said NOT OF THIS WORLD.
    There is a difference

Viewing 20 posts - 501 through 520 (of 535 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account