We are in the new earth

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 301 through 320 (of 535 total)
  • Author

Quote (terraricca @ Dec. 18 2009,05:26)
    hi kerwin
    no you not right,first the scriptures says that the sons of God left there house ,this means the have now cross over into men world and materialized by taking a body of flesh and now join the women of the sons of man,now they have children and those were called nephilim
    man of old and renown,this is Jude 1-6 and Gene;6 explains
    the flood came to be to restrict the sons of God to be able to materialize under the new condition on earth .

HeHeHe

terraricca
    Participant

hi Ron
    what hehehe????????

KangarooJack
    Participant

terraricca said:

this time you are out of it totally,first the son of god in Noah  s time were angels;

Genesis 6 says nothing about angels. It says “sons of God.” They were men (verses 3,5,7):

vs. 3: “And the LORD said, “My Spirit shall not strive with man forever, for he is indeed flesh; yet his days shall be one hundred and twenty years.”

vs. 5: “Then the LORD saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth”

vs. 7: “So the LORD said, “I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth, both man and beast, creeping thing and birds of the air, for I am sorry that I have made them.”

Verse 3 clearly says that God's Spirit would not always strive with MAN. So it was MAN who was in rebellion and not angels.

Verses 5-7 say that it was the wickedness of MAN that was the reason for the flood.

The “angels” theory is an inference based on the erroneous translation of “naphal” which the KJV renders “giants.” It is postulated that a race of “giants” could come only from the union of angels with human women. But the word “naphal” simply means “robbers.” The union of the sons of God (Seth's line) with the daughters of men (Cain's line) resulted in an outlaw race.

Messiah was to come through the line of Seth which was corrupted by Seth's sons intermarrying with pagan women. So God destroyed them all except for Noah and his family who were also of Seth but did not sin as others. This allowed for Seth's line to start over again and the promise be fulfilled.

Angels do not have sex organs and cannot have intercourse with the human species. Besides, the rebel angels were in chains from the beginning (Jude).

thinker

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi TT,
    God does not recognise natural men as His sons.
    You are so confused and yet so sure of yourself.

Angels are greater than men and who knows their capabilities?

jude 5-7

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Dec. 18 2009,10:47)
    Hi TT,
    God does not recognise natural men as His sons.
    You are so confused and yet so sure of yourself.

jude 5-7

Twisty, Twisty, Twisty

Participant

Quote (thethinker @ Dec. 19 2009,05:23)
    terraricca said:

this time you are out of it totally,first the son of god in Noah  s time were angels;

Genesis 6 says nothing about angels. It says “sons of God.” They were men (verses 3,5,7):

vs. 3: “And the LORD said, “My Spirit shall not strive with man forever, for he is indeed flesh; yet his days shall be one hundred and twenty years.”

vs. 7: “So the LORD said, “I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth, both man and beast, creeping thing and birds of the air, for I am sorry that I have made them.”

Verse 3 clearly says that God's Spirit would not always strive with MAN. So it was MAN who was in rebellion and not angels.

Verses 5-7 say that it was the wickedness of MAN that was the reason for the flood.

The “angels” theory is an inference based on the erroneous translation of “naphal” which the KJV renders “giants.” It is postulated that a race of “giants” could come only from the union of angels with human women. But the word “naphal” simply means “robbers.” The union of the sons of God (Seth's line) with the daughters of men (Cain's line) resulted in an outlaw race.

Messiah was to come through the line of Seth which was corrupted by Seth's sons intermarrying with pagan women. So God destroyed them all except for Noah and his family who were also of Seth but did not sin as others. This allowed for Seth's line to start over again and the promise be fulfilled.

Angels do not have sex organs and cannot have intercourse with the human species. Besides, the rebel angels were in chains from the beginning (Jude).

thinker

Hi thethinker:

I agree with you on this one.

Also, the scriptures state that their offspring were men. If the sons of God here were angels, they would be some kind of crossbreed.

Gen 6:4 There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare [children] to them, the same [became] mighty men which [were] of old, men of renown.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

KangarooJack
    Participant

Quote (942767 @ Dec. 19 2009,15:44)

Quote (thethinker @ Dec. 19 2009,05:23)
    terraricca said:

thinker

Hi thethinker:

I agree with you on this one.

Also, the scriptures state that their offspring were men.  If the sons of God here were angels, they would be some kind of crossbreed.

Gen 6:4   There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare [children] to them, the same [became] mighty men which [were] of old, men of renown.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Yeah Marty. Nick don't get it and neither does he care what the narrative plainly says. God said, “My Spirit shall not always strive with MAN.” This means that the rebels were from mankind and not angels.

The flood judgment had to do with cleansing the line of Seth through which Messiah was to come (Luke 3:38).

thinker

KangarooJack
    Participant

Nick said:

jude 5-7

Jude 5-7 says that they left heaven and were afterwards bound in “eternal chains.” Are you saying that they had the “capabilities” to escape those chains?

thinker

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi TT,
    Does it?
    These few angels remain in chains till the fire.

kerwin
    Participant

Terraricca wrote:

no you not right,first the scriptures says that the sons of God left there house ,this means the have now cross over into men world and materialized by taking a body of flesh and now join the women of the sons of man,now they have children and those were called nephilim

I believe that is the spin you have heard to explain the contradiction between what Jesus teaches about angels and the theory that angels and human beings crossbreed at one time.  The problem with that viewpoint is that angels simply would have no sexual desires for what Jesus stated to be true and if they have no sexual desires then why would they choose to become a super human being especially as you already had a super human being in the sons of Seth.  

The meaning of “nephilim” is uncertain but I will place my trust in those who translated into the Greek Septuagint and conclude it means “giant”,  I do not believe they meant humongous men but rather “mighty men” which is also used later in scripture for what amounts to a hero.

I believe there is a legitimate transcript of the book of Enos but I do not believe that it is those commonly available which appear to have been bastardized my mixing Greek Mythology with them.  The war between the gods and giants is a Greek pre flood story.

The Creation of Earth and The Great Flood (according to Greek and Roman mythology) reads:

The conflict on earth threatened even heaven. Legends tell how at that time giants attempted an attack on the realm of the gods by piling mountains together to reach the sky. Jove defended his heavenly kingdom with a mighty thunderbolt, which destroyed the tower of mountains, crushing the giants beneath it as it fell. Torrents of blood flowed forth from their bodies, drenching the earth. It is said that from this blood-soaked earth was born a new breed of men, who like their giant forebears had no respect for the gods.

Looking down from his kingdom in the sky, Jove saw that mankind was now hopelessly violent and cruel. He called together his council, and they came to him forthwith, traveling that famous bright path across heaven's vault, the Milky Way. Jove angrily demanded that the utterly corrupt human race be destroyed, promising that afterward he himself would supervise the creation of a new stock of men. The gods sadly agreed that only this extreme act would solve the threat of mankind's wickedness.

Jove was about to strike the earth with a barrage of thunderbolts when he realized that the conflagration caused by such an attack might threaten heaven itself, so he resolved to destroy the earth's inhabitants by water instead of by fiery lightning. To this end he fettered the North Wind, then charged the South Wind to bring forth endless rains. Jove's brother Neptune, god of the seas, caused the tides and the waves to rise upon the land and the rivers to overflow their banks.

Terraricca wrote:

the flood came to be to restrict the sons of God to be able to materialize under the new condition on earth .

Angels are know to transform after the flood.

Scripture tells us the flood was to punish the evil that men, not angels, were doing in that time.

Here is my source for Greek Mythology.

terraricca
    Participant

hi kerwin
    so they did could you show us that after the flood there was one single accurance of a demon or angel not send by god who could be materialized ?of cause not
    answer this question;what are demons who enters man mind and body so to possess that person ??????
    explain why they said to Jesus let them go into the pigs and then the herd when in to the ravine?
    angels have not sexual attraction ?they are spirits,so you mean they can not be inticed to do wrong?
    only man can acte agains nature and practice man with man ?leaving the natural way as God has maded.
    2Pe 2:1 But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.
    2Pe 2:2 And many shall follow their pernicious ways; by reason of whom the way of truth shall be evil spoken of.
    2Pe 2:3 And through covetousness shall they with feigned words make merchandise of you: whose judgment now of a long time lingereth not, and their damnation slumbereth not.
    2Pe 2:4 For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment;
    so you think the flood was for men alone think again,what the vevil did on earth he did in heaven as well ,corruption,corruption.

see the truth with the spirit of truth not your corrupt views

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi t,
    You accuse from weak foundations.

KangarooJack
    Participant

Kerwin said:

The meaning of “nephilim” is uncertain but I will place my trust in those who translated into the Greek Septuagint and conclude it means “giant”,  I do not believe they meant humongous men but rather “mighty men” which is also used later in scripture for what amounts to a hero.

Your definition of “nephilim” as “giants” from the Septuagint does not follow from Numbers 13:33. There we see “nephilim” again AFTER the race was wiped out in the flood. It simply means “robbers” or “attackers.”

The intermarriage of the sons of God (Seth's line) with the pagan women of Cain's line resulted in an outlaw race of men. God destroyed them all so Seth's line could be purged that the promised Messiah may come.

thinker

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi TT,
    I do not see Seth or Cain written in Gen6??
    Cain was a son of God??

KangarooJack
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Dec. 21 2009,06:53)
    Hi TT,
    I do not see Seth or Cain written in Gen6??
    Cain was a son of God??

I do not see angels in Genesis 6. Only two races were in existence at that time. Those were Seth's race and Cain's race. Go figure it out. Genesis 6 clearly says that there was intermarrying happening of which God disapproved. Since there were only the two races at that time then duhhhh.

Your assertion that Cain was a son of God is totally ludicrous. God made him a “vagabond” which means that he had no meaningful identity.

thinker

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi TT,
    No .. andgels were with God before the foundations of earth were laid and angels are called sons of God[ps 89, jb38]

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi TT,
    Did I assert or question your implication?

KangarooJack
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Dec. 21 2009,07:13)
    Hi TT,
    No .. andgels were with God before the foundations of earth were laid and angels are called sons of God[ps 89, jb38]

Angels are not mentioned at all in Ps. 89 and Job 38. Sorry.

thinker

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi TT,
    No and men are not called sons of God in Gen6.

terraricca
    Participant

hi nick
    you brush away anyting you cant show,the truth is what Nick says and think anything els does not exist or is of no importance,
    it remind me when i use to talk with some cardinals .

Viewing 20 posts - 301 through 320 (of 535 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account