We are in the new earth

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 221 through 240 (of 535 total)
  • Author
    KangarooJack
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 10 2009,14:57)

Quote (thethinker @ Oct. 28 2009,01:14)
    Georg said:

thinker

Have you ever considered to become a science fiction writer?

Georg

Georg,
    I noticed that you did not comment on Isaiah's statement that physical death and sin continues in the new earth. It says also that sinners are there (65:20). Neither did you comment on John's vision which says that the Spirit and the Bride invite people to drink of the waters of salvation (22:17).

Because of the books on prophecy you read you have a false expectation as the Jews did in Jesus' day. How about a real reply?

There will NEVER be an earth where there is no sin and death. This was promised us only in heaven. It is the contemporary books on prophecy that contain all the “fiction.”

thinker

Hi Thinker,

How can we be in the New Earth if the rudiments have not been burned up yet?

2Peter 3:12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God,
    wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved,
    and the elements(rudiments) shall melt with fervent heat?

You do know what the rudiments are, don't you?

The “rudiments” were the things of Judaism such as the temple and the altar and the like. They were burned up in the Roman seige in ad70. Compare with Paul's use of the term elsewhere. The new heaven and earth is THIS heaven and earth covenantally renewed. Note that in the new earth the gospel is offered and men are still being saved just like now for it is now (Rev. 22:17).

thinker

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi TT,
    You seem to see things nobody else can.
    Perhaps because you are deceived?

KangarooJack
    Participant

Geotg said:

Is. 65:20 is speaking of the millennium, it speaks of the resurrection of the dead, and the new born.
    A child, weather resurrected or born, will live to be at least a hundred years; if at a hundred it should die, it is because it  did not listen to Jesus,

Georg,
    Isaiah 65:20 is NOT speaking about the millennium. Verse 17 starts with the new heaven and earth. You are saying that the prophecy goes backwards in time. Your interpretation makes no sense. The statement about living to a hundred years old must be understood in its old covenant context. It means that God's people will not be covenant breakers.

Georg:

The same goes for an old man, after his resurrection he too will have a hundred years.

There is no such thing as being resurrected “old.” The resurrection is to immortality. Your view of the resurrection is nonsense!

Again, verse 17 starts out with the new earth and moves forward from there. You are saying that it moves backwards. There is no such thing as a new earth in the way the futurists define it. John saw sinners in the new earth just as Isaiah said:

14 Blessed are those who do His commandments, that they may have the right to the tree of life, and may enter through the gates into the city. 15 But outside are dogs and sorcerers and sexually immoral and murderers and idolaters, and whoever loves and practices a lie. (Rev. 22:17)

Note that those who obey God are permitted to enter the gates of the city. Those who do not obey God must remain outside the gates of the city. It is clear from this that sinners exist in the new earth but not in the new Jerusalem.

Example: Anti-trinitarians who believe that Jesus is the Savior are presently in the new Jerusalem. But anti-trinitarians who deny He is the Savior are outside the city. They will have their part in the lake of fire (21:8).

thinker

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi tt,
    You should abide in the scriptures if obedience apples also to you[2Jn9]
    No trinity in scripture

terraricca
    Participant

hi all
    in Isaia 65; it talks aboud the new earth and new heaven this is not yet here this is to come ,the devil is still at work,the majority of people are wicket,so nothing as changed ,it is to come after the millenium.

KangarooJack
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Dec. 11 2009,11:47)
    Hi TT,
    You seem to see things nobody else can.
    Perhaps because you are deceived?

Go to a Preterist discussion board and it will be you who sees things no one else sees.

thinker

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi TT,
    Why would we join with the confused?
    You have convinced nobody here your ideas have any validity.

KangarooJack
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Dec. 11 2009,12:03)
    hi all
    in Isaia 65; it talks aboud the new earth and new heaven this is not yet here this is to come ,the devil is still at work,the majority of people are wicket,so nothing as changed ,it is to come after the millenium.

t,
    You are right that Isaiah 65 is about the new earth. Did you notice that death and sin exists in it? Satan is not at work in the world today. Paul said that satan would be crushed under the feet of the first generation Christians (Rom. 16:20). he is now in the lake of fire.

thinker

KangarooJack
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Dec. 11 2009,12:47)
    Hi TT,
    Why would we join with the confused?
    You have convinced nobody here your ideas have any validity.

No one is convinced of your idea that rebel angels are still being kicked out of heaven.

It is true that no one has been convinced by me. No one has disproved me either.

thinker

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi TT,
    So the works of satan are not seen now or your dogma states they cannot be?

KangarooJack
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Dec. 11 2009,12:53)
    Hi TT,
    So the works of satan are not seen now or your dogma states they cannot be?

All sin now is to be attributed to the works of the flesh. The apostle John says that Christ was manifested to destroy the works of the devil (1 John 3:8). Futurist suppositions mean that Christ failed. Paul said that satan would be crushed under the feet of the first generation Christians (Rom. 16:20). Futurist suppositions imply that Paul was a false prophet.

As I said I know I have convinced no one. I know also that no one has disproved me.

thinker

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi TT,
    So you have to make decrees about what is happening now to try to hide the obvious defects?

terraricca
    Participant

hi TT
    i use to have a carpenter thinking like you ,when he did something wrong he told me it is not him who did it it was is hammer or is saw,
    i had to fire him so much bad work he made ,not counthing the cost of redo his work over.
    you see TT the hammer is the flesh ,what a person does with it is ether good or sin.

banana
    Participant

Quote (thethinker @ Dec. 11 2009,11:57)
    Geotg said:

Is. 65:20 is speaking of the millennium, it speaks of the resurrection of the dead, and the new born.
    A child, weather resurrected or born, will live to be at least a hundred years; if at a hundred it should die, it is because it  did not listen to Jesus,

Georg,
    Isaiah 65:20 is NOT speaking about the millennium. Verse 17 starts with the new heaven and earth. You are saying that the prophecy goes backwards in time. Your interpretation makes no sense. The statement about living to a hundred years old must be understood in its old covenant context. It means that God's people will not be covenant breakers.

Georg:

The same goes for an old man, after his resurrection he too will have a hundred years.

There is no such thing as being resurrected “old.” The resurrection is to immortality. Your view of the resurrection is nonsense!

Again, verse 17 starts out with the new earth and moves forward from there. You are saying that it moves backwards. There is no such thing as a new earth in the way the futurists define it. John saw sinners in the new earth just as Isaiah said:

14 Blessed are those who do His commandments, that they may have the right to the tree of life, and may enter through the gates into the city. 15 But outside are dogs and sorcerers and sexually immoral and murderers and idolaters, and whoever loves and practices a lie. (Rev. 22:17)

Note that those who obey God are permitted to enter the gates of the city. Those who do not obey God must remain outside the gates of the city. It is clear from this that sinners exist in the new earth but not in the new Jerusalem.

Example: Anti-trinitarians who believe that Jesus is the Savior are presently in the new Jerusalem. But anti-trinitarians who deny He is the Savior are outside the city. They will have their part in the lake of fire (21:8).

thinker

thinker

As I have said before, I answer you not for your sake, but for the benefit of others.
    What do you understand by, “new heaven” and “new earth”?
    God will not remodel his heaven, neither will he re-due this earth.
    Heaven is God's throne.

Mat 5:34 But I say unto you, Swear not at all; neither by heaven; for it is God's throne:

But there are also heavens on earth.

Psa 50:4 He shall call to the heavens from above, and to the earth, that he may judge his people.

A throne symbolises authority, heaven above therefore is the place of all authority, a throne on earth is the place from where a king rules, so what is an heaven on earth? a place of religious authority, every church is a heaven.
    Notice that it says, “I will create new heavens”, as in more than one. Jesus, during the millennium, will establish new churches/heavens, places were people will be taught.
    And a new earth, meaning, new societies, new government, new way of life, a completely new way of lifestyle.
    Truth never makes sense to an unbeliever.
    I did not say you will be resurrected old, I said the same goes for an old man, meaning some one that died old, did I not give you the scriptures from Job?
    All those who will stand the test after the millennium, will be given eternal life, that is not immortality. The angels have eternal life, but they are not immortal. The Father was the only one who always was and always will be immortal, I said was, because now Jesus is immortal also, he received it from the Father.

Jhn 5:26 For as the Father hath life in himself; so hath he given to the Son to have life in himself;

You're right, the tree of life will be offered to all, it was offered to Adam, he rejected it, and so will others.
    The city is the new Jerusalem, it came out of heaven, it is the mansion Jesus has prepared for his bride, the saints, it is a spiritual city that humans can not only not see, but can not enter into either; and yes during the millennium there is still all kinds of sin at first, everybody has to overcome his own faults and repent.
    After Satan has been cast into the lake of fire, there will be no more sin, as sin produces death, and death and the grave have been cast into the lake of fire also, the logical conclusion should be, no sin.

Georg

banana
    Participant

thinker

I just want to make sure you saw my reply to you.

Georg

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (banana @ Dec. 11 2009,16:36)
    You're right, the tree of life will be offered to all, it was offered to Adam, he rejected it, and so will others.
    The city is the new Jerusalem, it came out of heaven, it is the mansion Jesus has prepared for his bride, the saints, it is a spiritual city that humans can not only not see, but can not enter into either; and yes during the millennium there is still all kinds of sin at first, everybody has to overcome his own faults and repent.

Georg

Hi Georg,

YHVH is GOD=117!

Rev.21:2-3 And I John saw the “holy city”=117, new Jerusalem,
    coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
    And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men,
    and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, “and God himself”=117 shall be with them, and be their God.

It's a spiritual city only, one that can ONLY be seen with spiritual eyes!
    With the exception of coarse of “my Avatar”.

Isaiah 60:14 The sons also of them that afflicted thee shall come bending unto thee;
    and all they that despised thee shall bow themselves down at the soles of thy feet;
    and they shall call thee, The [HolyCity=117] of the LORD, The Zion of the Holy One(Jesus) of Israel.

God bless
    Ed J
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

banana
    Participant

Ed J

Compare your post with my post to thinker, notice the difference?
    Thinker won't have to guess what I'm saying.

Georg

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (banana @ Dec. 12 2009,14:08)
    Ed J

Compare your post with my post to thinker, notice the difference?
    Thinker won't have to guess what I'm saying.

Georg

(Neither will anybody else.)
    (Ed J)

Hi Georg,

The “Tree of life”=101 is “GOD”=26.
    This point is clearly seen through the use of Gematria and
    prime number counterparts; 101 is the 26th prime number!

John 18:36 Jesus=74 answered, My kingdom is [[[“NOT”]]] of this world
    Eph.2:14-15 For he(Jesus) is our peace, who hath made both one('son of perdition' 2Thess.2:3),
    and hath broken down the middle () wall of partition between us;
    Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments
    contained in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man(צד=74), so making peace;

i am god=49 † NOT=49

The Truth=120 ('satan' is 'the god' of this world)   /   Kingdom of GOD=120 (“And GOD Himself”=117 is “The GOD” of our world)!

Prob.25:2  It is the glory of God to conceal a thing:
    but the honor of kings is to search out a matter.

Job 40:4 Behold, I am vile(vile means evil)… Satan's title: 'i am'=23(fake=23), 'the false god of religion'!
    Gal.2:20 I am crucified with Christ(Nahum 1:14): nevertheless I live;
    yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh
    I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.
    1Timothy 1:15 This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation,
    that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief.

YHVH is GOD=117!

1Timothy 1:17 Now unto the King eternal, immortal, invisible,
    the only wise God, be honor and glory for ever and ever. Amen.

God bless you my brothers!
    Ed J
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

banana
    Participant

Ed

I know the words are in English, but what languish is that?

Georg

KangarooJack
    Participant

Georg said:

After Satan has been cast into the lake of fire, there will be no more sin, as sin produces death, and death and the grave have been cast into the lake of fire also, the logical conclusion should be, no sin.

Georg,

Paul said that satan would be crushed under the feet of the first generation christians.

“And the God of peace will crush Satan under your feet shortly.
    The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you. Amen.”

If satan was not crushed under THEIR feet then Paul was a false prophet. It's that simple. He was crushed as Paul said and subsequently cast into the lake of fire. The idea that satan operates in the world today is superstition.

thinker

Viewing 20 posts - 221 through 240 (of 535 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account