Watchtower teachings to consider!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 21 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Texas
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ May 03 2009,09:31)
    Hi texas,
    You say
    “That name the Bible reveals was Michael the Archangel! Like it or not,that is the way that it is! Texas! “
    No facts here but just unconvincing bluster.

Nick!
    I'll never be able to convince you of anything, that I have PROVEN TO MYSELF! In doing that proving, I've always followed Pauls direction at Romans 12:2. That really is all that's required of me! True, I must pass on what I know to those with a listening ear, but nowhere in the Bible am I told that I must prove anything to anyone. That proving must be done by the individual searching for the knowledge of God. So, you go on believing anything you wish, as long as you have firstly PROVEN IT TO YOURSELF as Paul stated in the scripture in Roman 12:2 because only by doing that will you not be destroyed at Atrmageddon! It is Jehovah's will that 'none be destroyed', but that 'all attain to an ACCURATE knowledge of the truth', not the 'falsley called knowledge!' Believe anything you wish Nick! Anything you wish! Texas!

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi texas,
    You should not be so easily convinced.
    Nor should you try to teach things to others until you have met the scriptural standards of proof.

Our own satisfaction is not relevant

Viewing 2 posts - 21 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account