Was Trump chosen by God?

This topic contains 454 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  GeneBalthrop 1 day, 7 hours ago.

• Author
     t8 
    Participant
    • Topics started 912
    • Total replies 19,104

This one hits the nail on the head

t8 
    Participant
    • Topics started 912
    • Total replies 19,104

Ed J 
    Participant
    • Topics started 155
    • Total replies 28,278

Hi T8,

That is a really good video! I saw it already.
    I was going to put it on my forum as well, now I will!

It is recorded on my forum, that I was sure of his presidency
    on Thu May 05, 2016 2:40 am, long before he was. Fifth post down…

http://holycitybiblecode.forumotion.com/t221p15-donald-trump-announces-his-candidacy-for-president

t8 
    Participant
    • Topics started 912
    • Total replies 19,104

Posting this to watch later, so not sure if this will be good or not.

t8 
    Participant
    • Topics started 912
    • Total replies 19,104

I think this is a true saying

t8 
    Participant
    • Topics started 912
    • Total replies 19,104

GeneBalthrop 
    Participant
    • Topics started 43
    • Total replies 16,844

TO all…..I believe Trump  is one of  the best president we have had in this country , for many years. He believes in God and God’s morals and principals , we need to pray for him, because if we loose him to the DEMOCRATIC LEFT, this whole nation will go down the drain.

The democratic left is slowly destroying this whole nation, as well as liberal Judges to.

Just since my life time  we have went from “fair trade”, to free trade. From, no abortions to free abortions,  from not excepting homosexuals, to openly excepting  them, even Changing the names of those sex perverts, to GAY’S.  From watching who and how many we LET IN,   to allowing anyone in here, and even worse putting them on failed  welfare programs where we have three and four  generation of families still on them, they never get off our broken welfare system, while our Honest hard working people are being taxed out of their very own homes, by these greedy politations. We are experiencing a flood of new  homeless as people are being taxed so bad they can’t make it no more, our elderly who are on fixed incomes are having it harder and harder to make ends meet.

As I said DONALD TRUMP has done more for this county then any President I can remember, and I have been around for a while,   If Donald Trump,  and the Conservative  Republican party looses their power hold, there is nothing that can save us,  except the return of Jesus, and if that doesn’t happen, this county would soon break out into total anarchy, I believe.  We are a truly divided  nation at this point, and in a serious position of loosing our Great Republic.  

Pray for us.,   peace and love to you all and yours. ………..gene

t8 
    Participant
    • Topics started 912
    • Total replies 19,104

Good post Gene. We need to pray for America.

I guess you can understand all the nations that make up Europe now. They are an old continent and have had time to develop many divisions.Only modern countries like USA or Australia can be as large as Europe and be one country with one language and one currency.Europe tried to become a united continent with the EU, but the problem was the lack of borders which is the same problem America has.

It is sad to see this happening to America. Australia is united and would hate to see that become divided.They are fortunate to be surrounded by ocean, so hard to get there. But the largest Muslim nation lies directly above them, but illegal immigrants have to take a perilous journey across the sea and then land in some of the most inhospitable land anywhere on Earth, the outback. All the nice places to live in are in the south and on the east, meaning they are too far away for mass illegal migration.

And New Zealand is thousands of kms away from Australia. You have to fly here and enter a strict port of entry. No other way to get here really. Being isolated use to be a hindrance, but I can see the blessing now.

GeneBalthrop 
    Participant
    • Topics started 43
    • Total replies 16,844

T8……When I was a young man around 18 years old, my father aquired a 10,000 acre land grant for me in Australia , in QUENSLAND,  but I wouldn’t go, there was only about three million people lived there then. You don’t know how many time I wish I would have went, and even more now as I see all these things happening here.  There are still a lot of people who do believe in God’s laws  and what he says here,  but we have sure had some bad leadership in the last 30 years and it’s taking it’s toal here.  President Trump is a man who believes in God and his moral  principles. He is a strong leader, I only hope he can endure all the oposition, because he’s not a young man. But GOD  can hold him up and strengthen him.

I truly believe God has placed him in office and is with him, to help straighten this Nation out. Pray for him and us all.

Peace and love to you and yours. ……gene

t8 
    Participant
    • Topics started 912
    • Total replies 19,104

10,000 acres in Queensland would have to be in the outback. But still, four square miles would have been amazing for you and probably worth millions today. Where exactly was it? Might have been a one day drive from the Barrier Reef.

t8 
    Participant
    • Topics started 912
    • Total replies 19,104

Wrapping up the Kim Clement prophecies that are said to point to Trump.

t8 
    Participant
    • Topics started 912
    • Total replies 19,104

Posting this to watch later.

GeneBalthrop 
    Participant
    • Topics started 43
    • Total replies 16,844

T8…..not sure exactly where it was, that was a long time ago, but it seems like I remember something like Darling Downs, also, not even sure that in Queensland .  It had a large river that ran through it though.

Peace and love to you and yours ………gene

t8 
    Participant
    • Topics started 912
    • Total replies 19,104

Okay, I’ve been there or very close to it. It is good land there, perhaps a bit too dry in summer. It is the other side of the Great Divide mountains where there is pastoral land. I have explored the coast and the nearby Great Divide. The Darling Down district is not interesting from a tourist perspective, but like I said, it is good land for living and farming. Here are some pics I took of the nearby Great Divide that separates the eastern seaboard from the Darling Downs.

Also, here is a link to some farms in Darling Downs.

https://farmbuy.com/region/darling-downs-granite-belt-qld/

Also, what happened to the land since you didn’t claim it? Was it resold? You should check it out in case you are still entitled to it.

GeneBalthrop 
    Participant
    • Topics started 43
    • Total replies 16,844

T8…..I don’t know what happened to it, but I highely doubt any deed was given, because it required three years of  improvements befor a grant deed would be issued.  My Dad would have been intrested  in farm and pasture land though, because we were farmers.

Peace and love to you and yours. ……..gene

Viewing 15 posts - 441 through 455 (of 455 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2019 Heaven Net

or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account