Warning, Drug dealers and the churches.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Eliyah
    Participant

This is a warning message to all the socalled church ministers and members in all communities of the USA and the World.

IF,and I say IF you are a socalled minister and or lay member in ANY church or Organization, and you absolutely know of drug dealers( Pill, or pot dope) pushers in your area or community, and you do NOTHING TO STOP THEM, then, to Yah Almighty, you are a partaker of their illeagal drug pushing activities, in Almighty Yah's Eyes, you are just as guilty as the drug users and pushers, there is no difference in His sight.

In The Book of ( Rev.9:21) is the word SORCERIES, which is Strongs Greek Number 5331, which is pharmakeia ie -pharmacy sorcery, witchcraft, and it says THEY REPENTED NOT.

This is speaking of unlawful use and selling of drugs, and it is exactly so in the latter days.

If you know of such people in your area who traffics in drugs, and you do nothing to stop it, you are as guilty as they are in Yahweh's sight, because you allow it to continue and do nothing or turn a blind eye to such things.

Just a warning to all the Baalim church hypocrits who allow drug trafficking to go on in their area, you will suffer thier same punishment.

Eliyah still on the net!

Sultan
    Participant

Quote (Eliyah @ Dec. 16 2005,02:03)
    This is a warning message to all the socalled church ministers and members in all communities of the USA and the World.

IF,and I say IF you are a socalled minister and or lay member in ANY church or Organization, and you absolutely know of drug dealers( Pill, or pot dope) pushers in your area or community, and you do NOTHING TO STOP THEM, then, to Yah Almighty, you are a partaker of their illeagal drug pushing activities, in Almighty Yah's Eyes, you are just as guilty as the drug users and pushers, there is no difference in His sight.

In The Book of ( Rev.9:21) is the word SORCERIES, which is Strongs Greek Number 5331, which is pharmakeia ie -pharmacy sorcery, witchcraft, and it says THEY REPENTED NOT.

This is speaking of unlawful use and selling of drugs, and it is exactly so in the latter days.

If you know of such people in your area who traffics in drugs, and you do nothing to stop it, you are as guilty as they are in Yahweh's sight, because you allow it to continue and do nothing or turn a blind eye to such things.

Just a warning to all the Baalim church hypocrits who allow drug trafficking to go on in their area, you will suffer thier same punishment.

Eliyah still on the net!

I was on the radio the other day addressing the same issue. How inner city churches will have members who run inside to avoid contact with the drug dealers in front of the church, and the pastors turn a blind eye. As a Christ centered church we have a zero tolerance for sin in all forms, and come against it in Jesus name. Including drug dealers. There are no drug dealers around our church, but there is a crack house about 4 or 5 blocks over. We have been there twice so far, and we've only been in the area for 1 month. I believe our attitude should be uncompromising against all sin (adultery,fornication,etc) especially when we are aware of it.

Eliyah
    Participant

WARNING.

People who pretend to be sick and go to doctors to receive drugs ie-pills from government funded medical health cards, which costs the taxpayers, then they sell them for money to drug dealers or pushers.

If you know of such people of pill selling and dealers of drugs in your community, and you do nothing to stop them or do not contact drug unite to stop them, then you are a partaker with them, and you will suffer their same fate from Almighty Yahweh.

You can contact The D.E.A. to report and stop these drug user, pushers and sellers.

If not, your as guilty as they are in Yah's sight, because you allow it to continue, and do nothing about it.

WARNING

Eliyah C. still on the net and warning of impending judgment of such people for allowances of this in your communities.

Eliyah
    Participant

Sultan ,

I was on the radio the other day addressing the same issue. How inner city churches will have members who run inside to avoid contact with the drug dealers in front of the church, and the pastors turn a blind eye. As a Christ centered church we have a zero tolerance for sin in all forms, and come against it in Jesus name. Including drug dealers. There are no drug dealers around our church, but there is a crack house about 4 or 5 blocks over. We have been there twice so far, and we've only been in the area for 1 month. I believe our attitude should be uncompromising against all sin (adultery,fornication,etc) especially when we are aware of it.

I agree, they must be stopped, if ANY PERSON is aware of such activities ANYWHERE, and you do nothing, then you are a partaker with them in Yahweh's sight, and will suffer thier same fate of judgment.

Eliyah warning of impending judgment from Almighty Yah.

Eliyah
    Participant

This is a Serious problem even here where I live( I belong to no church organization because they are all corrupted arround here), and even the County law enforcment is also corrupt because they are in on the take, and the churches and their members are the ones who voted them in office, and even church members are in on it, or turn a blind eye to it.

I belong to no Religious Organization on the face of this Earth, I'm Almighty Yah's restoration and warning messenger, and for this cause was I born, and there is nothing on this Earth that can stop me from delivering Yah's warning message to the Governments, people's on this earth, and restoring His laws and commandments, including His and Messiah's TRUE NAMES back to the common peoples for salvation( Joel 2:32; Acts 2:21; Acts 4:10-12; Rom.10:13-15) and coming impending judgement on sinners / ie- lawlessness or transgressors of Yah's Laws( 1 John 3:4)including corrupt Government that is rampant in these last days.

Eliyah Collette, deep in the wilderness mountains of the Daniel Boon National forrests of Ky. U.S.A.

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (Eliyah @ Dec. 17 2005,16:14)
    This is a Serious problem even here where I live( I belong to no church organization because they are all corrupted arround here), and even the County law enforcment is also corrupt because they are in on the take, and the churches and their members are the ones who voted them in office, and even church members are in on it, or turn a blind eye to it.

I belong to no Religious Organization on the face of this Earth, I'm Almighty Yah's restoration and warning messenger, and for this cause was I born, and there is nothing on this Earth that can stop me from delivering Yah's warning message to the Governments, people's on this earth, and restoring His laws and commandments, including His and Messiah's   TRUE NAMES back to the common peoples for salvation( Joel 2:32; Acts 2:21; Acts 4:10-12; Rom.10:13-15) and coming impending judgement on sinners / ie- lawlessness or transgressors of Yah's Laws( 1 John 3:4)including corrupt Government that is rampant in these last days.

Eliyah Collette, deep in the wilderness mountains of the Daniel Boon National forrests of Ky. U.S.A.

Eliyah,

Surely your not suprised? These are the VERY last days! Like a woman in labour perilous times will get closer and closer!

Mat 24:4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.
    Mat 24:5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.
    *How many false pastors and teachers do you hear say “in the name of Jesus”. Let no man decieve you the time of the end started to thousand years ago. But knowledge didn't incease until the early 1900s. Before then the wheel was the big invention. Today we have cell phones that makes captian Kirk's walky-talkey look prehistoric.

So you ain't seen nothing yet!

Ti 3:1 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.
    2Ti 3:2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,
    2Ti 3:3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,
    2Ti 3:4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;
    2Ti 3:5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.
    2Ti 3:6 For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts,
    2Ti 3:7 Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.
    2Ti 3:8 Now as Jannes and Jambres withstood Moses, so do these also resist the truth: men of corrupt minds, reprobate concerning the faith.
    2Ti 3:9 But they shall proceed no further: for their folly shall be manifest unto all men, as theirs also was.
    2Ti 3:10 But thou hast fully known my doctrine, manner of life, purpose, faith, longsuffering, charity, patience,

Stand firm in the Word!

Eliyah
    Participant

kenrch,

I never said that I was suprised, however, I'm a messenger of Yahweh Almighty and Yahushua Messiah( Their true and only names for salvation( See original scriptural texts of Hebrew(Joel 2:32; Acts 2:21; Acts 4:10-12; Rom.10:13-15)( they did not have a Greek/ Latin name) as it is their true Name as originally given, as there is SALVATION IN NONE OTHER ORIGINAL NAME( Acts 4;10-12), so says Peter and Paul.

This whole world worships a false savior( Matt.24), and satan the devil ( Rev.12:9; Rev.13:3-4, and verse 8–) through deception.

I have come forth for restoration and a last warning message to the Governments and people's of this earth TO REPENT OF SIN, of which is breaking Yah's laws( 1 John 3:4) and commandments.

However, you are correct, it is no suprise.

Eliyah C.

Eliyah
    Participant

kenrch,

Stand firm in the Word!

Very true, however, Stand firm in the true original word of scriptures, accept no substitutes my friend.

May the True Creator Yah Almighty ( Psalms 68:4) increase your wisdom and understanding in His original scriptures, and may He grant you to RECEIVE THE LOVE OF THE TRUTH, and His Original Words of scriptures are His truth( John 17:17).

Eliyah C.

callsign
    Participant

4For everything God created is good, and nothing is to be rejected if it is received with thanksgiving, 5because it is consecrated by the word of God and prayer.

6If you point these things out to the brothers, you will be a good minister of Christ Jesus, brought up in the truths of the faith and of the good teaching that you have followed. 7Have nothing to do with godless myths and old wives' tales; rather, train yourself to be godly. 8For physical training is of some value, but godliness has value for all things, holding promise for both the present life and the life to come.

9This is a trustworthy saying that deserves full acceptance 10(and for this we labor and strive), that we have put our hope in the living God, who is the Savior of all men, and especially of those who believe.

I do not smoke weed, but God did create it. Even if you eat weed it still gets you high. I think it is time we as people realize why weed is illegal, it is merely for govermental gain. The same reason why people in “church” tell you alcohol is bad, or was bad at some point in time. They come up with all these rediculous misconceptions of “why alcohol is bad” when actually Jesus drank wine, and no it wasn't different then today's whole made wine from a cask, so don't use the argument.

Alcohol was Illegal in the states why = Moonshining, Governmental access to exploit monies and gain in the underground speakeasy's

Weed is Illegal why? Same reason why alcohol was illegal less then 50 years ago, I mean how many years do we have to actually put up with this crud believing everything that you read in the newspapers. Think outside the box joe, or you're just average, be better then average, be EXCEPTIONAL.

callsign
    Participant

Oh maybe this is important,

1The Spirit clearly says that in later times some will abandon the faith and follow deceiving spirits and things taught by demons. 2Such teachings come through hypocritical liars, whose consciences have been seared as with a hot iron. 3They forbid people to marry and order them to abstain from certain foods, which God created to be received with thanksgiving by those who believe and who know the truth.4For everything God created is good, and nothing is to be rejected if it is received with thanksgiving, 5because it is consecrated by the word of God and prayer.

6If you point these things out to the brothers, you will be a good minister of Christ Jesus, brought up in the truths of the faith and of the good teaching that you have followed. 7Have nothing to do with godless myths and old wives' tales; rather, train yourself to be godly. 8For physical training is of some value, but godliness has value for all things, holding promise for both the present life and the life to come.

9This is a trustworthy saying that deserves full acceptance 10(and for this we labor and strive), that we have put our hope in the living God, who is the Savior of all men, and especially of those who believe.

Marijunna is listed as an herb, which is listed as a food or a nutrional value and contains vitams, and enrichment.

I do disagree with all “drugs” that are altered by man to obtain a high, but if it is grown from the ground it is stated to be good.

is the first part of Timothy, oh ye who dwell on such damnation to anyone that does something that you don't agree with. Maybe you would like to cast the first stone? Or get stoned? or have gotten stoned? or drunk? or slept with another woman then your wife? Before passing judegment maybe you should help the people, remember Jesus came for people not of the house of Isreal, but for the murderers, so on so forth.

Sultan
    Participant

Quote (callsign @ Dec. 21 2005,04:36)
    Oh maybe this is important,

1The Spirit clearly says that in later times some will abandon the faith and follow deceiving spirits and things taught by demons. 2Such teachings come through hypocritical liars, whose consciences have been seared as with a hot iron. 3They forbid people to marry and order them to abstain from certain foods, which God created to be received with thanksgiving by those who believe and who know the truth.4For everything God created is good, and nothing is to be rejected if it is received with thanksgiving, 5because it is consecrated by the word of God and prayer.

Marijunna is listed as an herb, which is listed as a food or a nutrional value and contains vitams, and enrichment.

I do disagree with all “drugs” that are altered by man to obtain a high, but if it is grown from the ground it is stated to be good.

is the first part of Timothy, oh ye who dwell on such damnation to anyone that does something that you don't agree with. Maybe you would like to cast the first stone? Or get stoned? or have gotten stoned? or drunk? or slept with another woman then your wife? Before passing judegment maybe you should help the people, remember Jesus came for people not of the house of Isreal, but for the murderers, so on so forth.

Yes it is important to remember who Jesus came for. He came to save sinners, and such were some of us, but how can I discern that someone is a sinner without using judgement. We are commanded to use righteous judgement(John.7:24). Nevertheless judgment is necessary. Sin is not a small matter. God sent His Son to die for sin because it was a serious matter. We who love the Lord hate evil (ps.97:10).

We are not talking about people doing what “we don't agree with”, but people doing what God hates, and by the way the bible says,
    “8 No, you yourselves do wrong and cheat, and you do these things to your brethren! 9 Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor homosexuals,[a] nor sodomites, 10 nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners will inherit the kingdom of God.”(1Cor.6:8-10)
    So the same people you seek to justify with rationalization will end up seperated from God for eternity, and why? Because you decided to praise sin instead of God. We may come to God in bad shape, but we won't leave that way.

Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new.(2 Cor. 5:17)

callsign
    Participant

So basicvally you are saying I will go to hell, because I say we are all unrighteous and I don't believe any man to be sinless until they come to the full realization of Jesus Christ that He died for Past, Present and Future sins. Sinless means without Sin, if you have sin you can't go into heaven, even at your death. Sooo you must be sinless at the time of full realization of Jesus Christ.

I don't believe weed is bad, I don't believe people go to hell for smoking weed, name a place in the bible as you all point out where it says Stoners go to hell because?

Sorry folks you make no valied argument you stand on the basis that you don't like them, or the things they do. If you say well I must use discernment, you are kidding right? Discernment is a very iffy subject, specially when arguing these points because it sounds merely like flesh speaking rather then the Spirit at all.

Name a place in the bible where Jesus said Oh Ye who has sex with multiple woman you are going to hell right now and anyone that knows about you doing so is going to hell. We are talking about Non believers, we are not talking about current believers, believers who do those things, we must rebuke, but non believers, he doesnt say to rebuke them He says Love them.

Take a look at 1 Corinthians 5

1 Corinthians 5

Therefore let us celebrate the feast, (O)not with old leaven, nor with the leaven of malice and wickedness, but with the unleavened bread of sincerity and truth.

9I wrote you in my letter (P)not to associate with immoral people;

10I did not at all mean with the immoral people of this world, or with the covetous and swindlers, or with (Q)idolaters, for then you would have to go out of the world.

11But actually, I wrote to you not to associate with any so-called Âbrother if he is an immoral person, or covetous, or (S)an idolater, or a reviler, or a drunkard, or a swindler–not even to eat with such a one.

12For what have I to do with judging (T)outsiders? (U)Do you not judge those who are within the church?

13But those who are outside, God judges. (V)REMOVE THE WICKED MAN FROM AMONG YOURSELVES.

callsign
    Participant

Oh and 1 more thing, Judge the people in the church, that means fellow brothers, You really think this kid selling drugs on the doorstep of som Evil Pagan Building that has more blood oaths and wicked lies that feeds on the blood of the saints so that they are able to boost themselves into righteousness is actually a believer. Leave the misguided alone I say the people who are outside the “buildings of religious propogana” are closer to God then the ones inside of it.

Quote me on this there will come a day when everyone is forced to attend those buildings, and if you don't they will label you and kill you. Mark my words. They will take notes written on paper of the members of those organizations that breed wealth and misguided lies. Better isthe man selling drugs outside the “building” then the people inside of it.

Sultan
    Participant

Quote (callsign @ Dec. 21 2005,15:54)
    So basicvally you are saying I will go to hell, because I say we are all unrighteous and I don't believe any man to be sinless until they come to the full realization of Jesus Christ that He died for Past, Present and Future sins. Sinless means without Sin, if you have sin you can't go into heaven, even at your death. Sooo you must be sinless at the time of full realization of Jesus Christ.

I don't believe weed is bad, I don't believe people go to hell for smoking weed, name a place in the bible as you all point out where it says Stoners go to hell because?

Sorry folks you make no valied argument you stand on the basis that you don't like them, or the things they do. If you say well I must use discernment, you are kidding right? Discernment is a very iffy subject, specially when arguing these points because it sounds merely like flesh speaking rather then the Spirit at all.

Name a place in the bible where Jesus said Oh Ye who has sex with multiple woman you are going to hell right now and anyone that knows about you doing so is going to hell. We are talking about Non believers, we are not talking about current believers, believers who do those things, we must rebuke, but non believers, he doesnt say to rebuke them He says Love them.

Take a look at 1 Corinthians 5

1 Corinthians 5

Therefore let us celebrate the feast, (O)not with old leaven, nor with the leaven of malice and wickedness, but with the unleavened bread of sincerity and truth.

9I wrote you in my letter (P)not to associate with immoral people;

10I did not at all mean with the immoral people of this world, or with the covetous and swindlers, or with (Q)idolaters, for then you would have to go out of the world.

11But actually, I wrote to you not to associate with any so-called ®brother if he is an immoral person, or covetous, or (S)an idolater, or a reviler, or a drunkard, or a swindler–not even to eat with such a one.

12For what have I to do with judging (T)outsiders? (U)Do you not judge those who are within the church?

13But those who are outside, God judges. (V)REMOVE THE WICKED MAN FROM AMONG YOURSELVES.

I don't see anywhere in my post where I said you were going to hell.
    I'm not concerned about your opinions about what drugs you find good.

Discernment is not iffy if you allow the Word of God to be the judge. Even you proved that. How can I put a wicked brother away without first using discernment?

The scripture in Corinthians says clearly that people who practice wickedness will not enter the kingdom of God.
    Romans 1:18-32 shows what God's character is toward those who reject Jesus and continue in sin.

Have you been born again C?

Woutlaw
    Participant

Quote (callsign @ Dec. 21 2005,21:02)
    Oh and 1 more thing, Judge the people in the church, that means fellow brothers, You really think this kid selling drugs on the doorstep of som Evil Pagan Building that has more blood oaths and wicked lies that feeds on the blood of the saints so that they are able to boost themselves into righteousness is actually a believer. Leave the misguided alone I say the people who are outside the “buildings of religious propogana” are closer to God then the ones inside of it.

Quote me on this there will come a day when everyone is forced to attend those buildings, and if you don't they will label you and kill you. Mark my words. They will take notes written on paper of the members of those organizations that breed wealth and misguided lies. Better isthe man selling drugs outside the “building” then the people inside of it.

I have to agree with you on this callsign. You're right on the money

callsign
    Participant

“So the same people you seek to justify with rationalization will end up seperated from God for eternity, and why? Because you decided to praise sin instead of God. We may come to God in bad shape, but we won't leave that way.”

This is the quote you made about me, This sums up you saying I am going to hell.

Praising sin instead of God would lead me to hell.

I am not justifying anything, I am not on trial here.

callsign
    Participant

You are asking me if I believe in Jesus Christ as God's first creation, Yes, And Jesus died on the cross for my past present and future sins YES, and God looked away from Jesus and the whole earth went black, Yes. Do I sin anymore, No because it has all been bought with the blood of Christ. Yet we don't walk into evil because we are childeren of the light now.

For me this is simple to understand, yet all i see is arguement after arguement of what when and why people should do this that and the other thing, when really if we all just focus on ourselves there wouldn't be all these pagan religions, Fake christianity, catholosism, on and on and on.

John 3:16 blah blah blah BEGET blah blah blah

Beget means to produce or to father, so God produced Jesus He procreated, or produced.

And if you say Jesus wasn't created by God then I would urge you to once again read John 3:16 and look up the word BEGET, then don't take some misguided toll and say well it has 2 meanings and it means the first, but not the second blah blah blah. Either way Procreate means to help create, but I believe God created Him.

Sultan
    Participant

Quote (callsign @ Dec. 22 2005,00:39)
    You are asking me if I believe in Jesus Christ as God's first creation, Yes, And Jesus died on the cross for my past present and future sins YES, and God looked away from Jesus and the whole earth went black, Yes. Do I sin anymore, No because it has all been bought with the blood of Christ. Yet we don't walk into evil because we are childeren of the light now.

For me this is simple to understand, yet all i see is arguement after arguement of what when and why people should do this that and the other thing, when really if we all just focus on ourselves there wouldn't be all these pagan religions, Fake christianity, catholosism, on and on and on.

John 3:16 blah blah blah BEGET blah blah blah

Beget means to produce or to father, so God produced Jesus He procreated, or produced.

And if you say Jesus wasn't created by God then I would urge you to once again read John 3:16 and look up the word BEGET, then don't take some misguided toll and say well it has 2 meanings and it means the first, but not the second blah blah blah. Either way Procreate means to help create, but I believe God created Him.

No that's not what I asked you. I asked you, “Have you been born again?” If you're going to go into the whole kingdom thing, you don't have to it's in another thread titled “Born again.”.

Eliyah
    Participant

The scriptures plainly state, “” Be not partakers of others evil deeds “”, and to come out from among them and be ye separate””, and unlawful drugs( Rev.9:21) are others evil deeds, whether anyone wants to accept what it says or not.

You look it up, i'm tired of quoting scripures that very few will even really look them up and read them, especially in thee original words of the scriptural texts.

However, Yah( Psalms 68:4) Almighty are going to bring judgment on the unlawful drug users, pushers, and dealers, whether anyone wants to believe it or not, it is witchcraft in His sight.

Eliyah
    Participant

Also, I will remind you, as I was by T8, stay on the subject thread topic, this is not the born again topic, and i agree with you Sultan, those( whether claiming to be inside or outside the Body of Messiah) who practice such drug witchcraft will not inheirit the coming Kingdom of Yah, the scriptures plainly say so.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account