Virgin birth

Viewing 20 posts - 741 through 760 (of 934 total)
  • Author
    kerwin
    Participant

Quote (gollamudi @ Feb. 14 2010,10:45)
    Virgin birth is still a problem for true believers of Hebrew Bible. You didn't prove any thing here. You are simply negating the proofs I have given here. Any woman can be virgin before her conception but no Jew can assume a betrothed woman allegedly thinks that she can not know the reason for her conception. It only the creation of the writer of Luke to put words in the mouth of Mary. You are not seeing the truth how can you know the facts?

Any true Jew believes God is capable of miracles things and can do anything that is not evil.

gollamudi
    Participant

This miracle is unnecessary and against Messianic requirement since he will be a normal human being born to human parents. God can not be a literal flesh and blood father for any human being. This is all incorporated from Pagan mythologies.

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (gollamudi @ Feb. 15 2010,12:01)
    This miracle is unnecessary and against Messianic requirement since he will be a normal human being born to human parents. God can not be a literal flesh and blood father for any human being. This is all incorporated from Pagan mythologies.

I am not quite sure how you have reached the conclusion that a child conceived miraculously is not human. Adam and Ever were both conceived miraculously and yet you have no problem admitting they are human.

If God were the “flesh and blood” father of Jesus then it would not be a virgin conception.

gollamudi
    Participant

Quote (kerwin @ Feb. 16 2010,16:21)
    If God were the “flesh and blood” father of Jesus then it would not be a virgin conception.

That's what claimed by many christians here.

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (gollamudi @ Feb. 22 2010,13:10)

Quote (kerwin @ Feb. 16 2010,16:21)

That's what claimed by many christians here.

Jesus prophesied that there would be many false teachers and what he stated is obviously true whether they claim to be Jews or Christians.

gollamudi
    Participant

Christians made God as the literal flesh and blood father of Jesus. John says Jesus is the only begotten son of God. Therefore no one else can be called as literal son of God except Jesus. Israel was called as firstborn son of God in O.T but not like Jesus as claimed by Christians. Our N.T differs in many ways to Jewish monotheism. Does God give birth to another God Jesus? If so how can He be the only one in this universe?

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (gollamudi @ April 13 2010,17:15)
    Christians made God as the literal flesh and blood father of Jesus. John says Jesus is the only begotten son of God. Therefore no one else can be called as literal son of God except Jesus. Israel was called as firstborn son of God in O.T but not like Jesus as claimed by Christians. Our N.T differs in many ways to Jewish monotheism. Does God give birth to another God Jesus? If so how can He be the only one in this universe?

To be more correct Christian heretics “made God as the literal flesh and blood father of Jesus”.  What do the true sons of the promise have to do with such individuals but to do as instructed in the book of Jude?

Jude 1:22-23(NIV) reads:

Be merciful to those who doubt; snatch others from the fire and save them; to others show mercy, mixed with fear—hating even the clothing stained by corrupted flesh

What are you choosing to blame the writers of the New Testament for the false teachings of those that love sin?  It is not God's fault that those who will not come out into the light seek to twist scriptures to justify their evil choice or find ways around what is written.

Instead of falsely accusing those writers you should instead do research to find out the Jewish teachings those writers believed in.

I do not even want to try to justify a false belief so why should I attempt to answer your question about God siring another God which is an idea I find blasphemous.

In short the New Testament teaches us that Jesus is a human being just like other human beings that God created though miraculous intervention in the reproduction cycle of Mary.  At most you can claim that Jesus is the Son of God just as Adam and Eve are, as both were also created by a miracle.  Even then scripture does not state such but rather traces his ancestors back through Mary's line to Adam, who it states was sired by God.

What New Testament Scripture does teach is that we are sons of God when the Spirit of God comes to dwell in us and that Jesus was the first to have that Spirit live in him and the one via obedience to whose teachings we also receive and live by that spirit.

The question then becomes to you believe the teachings of the New Testament writers or do you instead believe those that twist those writing to suit their own false doctrines whether they claim to be Jews, Christians, or anything else.

gollamudi
    Participant

Quote (kerwin @ April 13 2010,22:57)
    In short the New Testament teaches us that God is a human being just like other human beings that God created though miraculous intervention in the reproduction cycle of Mary.  At most you can claim that Jesus is the Son of God just as Adam and Eve are and who both were also created by a miracle.  Even then scripture does not state that but rather traces his ancestors back through Mary's line to Adam, who it states was sired by God.

There is some mistake in this para. God can not be a human being.

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (gollamudi @ April 15 2010,11:16)

Quote (kerwin @ April 13 2010,22:57)
    In short the New Testament teaches us that God is a human being just like other human beings that God created though miraculous intervention in the reproduction cycle of Mary.  At most you can claim that Jesus is the Son of God just as Adam and Eve are and who both were also created by a miracle.  Even then scripture does not state that but rather traces his ancestors back through Mary's line to Adam, who it states was sired by God.

There is some mistake in this para. God can not be a human being.

I did in fact make a mistake as scripture does not teach us God is a human being. It seems Satan tricked me into thinking I was writting one thing while I actually wrote another. Please forgive me for my careless words. I have corrected my own post to what is actually true and that is that scripture teaches us Jesus is a human being.

terraricca
    Participant

GOLL
    the scriptures are what they are the word of God the OT. and NT. if there is non acceptance of either one ,for some mens reason or influence,thats something we all have to come to grip with before God.

justification of you discontent willbe done in the face of Christ if you would reach that far;

Jn 3:36 He that believeth on the Son hath eternal life; but he that obeyeth not the Son shall not see life, but the wrath of God abideth on him

gollamudi
    Participant

Hi brother Kerwin,
    I always like your honest confessions here in this forum. But please don't blame poor Satan for our human forced errors. Coming to the subject; Many Christians in this forum don't believe the statement ” Jesus is human” This statement offends many in Christendom.

gollamudi
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ April 15 2010,16:54)
    GOLL
    the scriptures are what they are the word of God the OT. and NT. if there is non acceptance of either one ,for some mens reason or influence,thats something we all have to come to grip with before God.

justification of you discontent willbe done in the face of Christ if you would reach that far;

Jn 3:36 He that believeth on the Son hath eternal life; but he that obeyeth not the Son shall not see life, but the wrath of God abideth on him

Hi brother terrarica,
    'Believing in Son for eternal life' was not the part of O.T. But was the later developments with regards to Christology. God never told such things in whole of O.T. There was only One God whom people had to believe and trust to receive life eternal or hevenly blessing. If Jesus was true human being he could have not uttered such words to believe in him to attain eternal life. It was purely the developed Christology of the writer of the Fourth Gospel. It seems he might have put words in Jesus mouth to prove his dogma. No Jew can beleive such wrong concepts on eternal life.

Peace to you
    Adam

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (gollamudi @ April 15 2010,12:38)
    Hi brother Kerwin,
    I always like your honest confessions here in this forum. But please don't blame poor Satan for our human forced errors. Coming to the subject; Many Christians in this forum don't believe the statement ” Jesus is human” This statement offends many in Christendom.

I only blame Satan for the trick itself. It was my choice to give into my desires to sin that allowed me to fall for it. In this case I simply hurried too much to check my own work thoroughly to make sure it expressed the ideas of God as I intended.

As for some individuals being offended by the statement of Jesus, How do they deal with scripture that name him a man? Man is a synonym for human after all.

When such contradictions come up in a persons philosophies it is a indication they are in denial for one reason or another. To lie to yourself like that only serves the evil one.

gollamudi
    Participant

They claim that Jesus was 100% man and 100% God. They never deny that he was man.

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (gollamudi @ April 19 2010,13:06)
    They claim that Jesus was 100% man and 100% God. They never deny that he was man.

That is one contradiction they teach as if God is a God of confusion. Their doctrine is a mess with many such conflicts and yet they are willing to accept it. That is not the God I choose to believe in.

The God of heaven is not about confusion but he is about righteousness.

Still your answer does explain why they except scripture that declares Jesus is human but will not accept that he is only human.

gollamudi
    Participant

The Virgin Shall Conceive
    Alleged reflective Analysis of Isaiah 7:14;

http://www.inplainsite.org/html/the_virgin_shall_conceive.html

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (gollamudi @ April 19 2010,18:06)

Hi Gollamudi,

Mathematics does not allow for 200%?

God bless
    Ed J
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (gollamudi @ April 19 2010,19:01)
    The Virgin Shall Conceive
    Alleged reflective Analysis of Isaiah 7:14;

http://www.inplainsite.org/html/the_virgin_shall_conceive.html

Have you read your source? Have you tested it?

gollamudi
    Participant

Of course it is purely trinitarian.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi GM.
    Is God not free to add more understanding to his Word in Isaiah 7?
    He is God but you would judge Him?

Viewing 20 posts - 741 through 760 (of 934 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account