Very dissapointed.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 141 through 155 (of 155 total)
  • Author
    michaels
    Participant

Mr. Steve

——————————————————————————–
    Michaels;

Are you a man? Is God in you? Are you two beings?

steven

god doesent dwell in all men like he did with jesus,but he wants to.so yes if GOD is in me ,me two beings,GOD and me,we might be one, but he is GOD ,not me,if me said me was just one being ,yet with god in me,then wouldent me be saying there is no GOD. hmmmm

charity
    Participant

:) Hi  michaels

precious in Gods sight

Psa 50:1
    [[A Psalm of Asaph.]] The mighty God, [even] the LORD, hath spoken, and called the earth from the rising of the sun unto the going down thereof.

And God created and formed the redeemer, the holy one of Israel;to prolong his days and see his seed
    Isa 53:10 Yet it pleased the LORD to bruise him; he hath put [him] to grief: when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin, he shall see [his] seed, he shall prolong [his] days, and the pleasure of the LORD shall prosper in his hand.  Isa 43:4  Since thou wast precious in my sight, thou hast been honourable, and I have loved thee: therefore will I give men for thee, and people for thy life.  Isa 43:5  Fear not: for I [am] with thee: *I will bring thy seed* from the east, and gather thee from the west;  Isa 43:6  I will say to the north, Give up; and to the south, Keep not back: bring my sons from far, and my daughters from the ends of the earth;  Isa 43:7  [Even] every one that is called by my name: for I have created him for my glory, I have formed him; yea, I have made him.  Isa 43:8 ¶ Bring forth the blind people that have eyes, and the deaf that have ears.

Isa 41:1 ¶ Keep silence before me, O islands; and let the people renew [their] strength: let them come near; then let them speak: let us come near together to judgment.
    Isa 41:2  Who raised up the righteous [man] from the east, called him to his foot, gave the nations before him, and made [him] rule over kings? he gave [them] as the dust to his sword, [and] as driven stubble to his bow.  Isa 41:3  He pursued them, [and] passed

God bless you

michaels
    Participant

hi charity thanks but god is no respecter of persons,he loves us all ,and just wants us to come to him,you charity are precious in gods sight,for he loves you so much!!!me know he will lead you into all truth,for he is the truth,isaiah spoke truth and there is alot we can all learn from the truths god gave to him,so me can see the LORD is already leading you home to him.me love you in his love for he is love.

michaels
    Participant

be careful ,and test all things ,that you may know they are of the father,that you dont get decieved ,for the anti christ is in the world,and has been from the beginning.the father is love,not a murderer,like many who fell threw pride so quickly,and were decieved to follow satan.for satan allways claims the things of god as if he did it, to steal away the glory from the father,dont let the seeds of truth wash away but plant them in good soil,follow GOD not man !!!!!

charity
    Participant

Quote (michaels @ Aug. 06 2007,16:09)
    hi charity   thanks but god is no respecter of persons,he loves us all ,and just wants us to come to him,you charity are precious in gods sight,for he loves you so much!!!me know he will lead you into all truth,for he is the truth,isaiah  spoke truth and there is alot we can all learn from the truths god gave to him,so me can see the LORD is already leading you home to him.me love you in his love for he is love.

Love the lord with all the heart
    and all mind
    precept by precept the lips stammering,
    each thought captured, and brought before the lord God
    God is no respecter of person

Stammering Lips speck, about the rest, and they heard not

Isa 28:10  For precept [must be] upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, [and] there a little: 11 ¶ For with stammering lips and another tongue will he speak to this people. 12  To whom he said, This [is] the rest [wherewith] ye may cause the weary to rest; and this [is] the refreshing: yet they would not hear.

Hbr 4:7  Again, he limiteth a certain day, saying in David, To day, after so long a time; as it is said, To day if ye will hear his voice, harden not your hearts. :8  For if Jesus had given them rest, then would he not afterward have spoken of another day. 4:9  There remaineth therefore a rest to the people of God. Hbr 4:10  For he that is entered into his rest, he also hath ceased from his own works, as God [did] from his. 11 ¶ Let us labour therefore to enter into that rest, lest any man fall after the same example of unbelief.

All Grace and mercy while you search all truth Michaels

charity

:)

IM4Truth
    Participant

charity Is. 28:10 Precept upon precept, line upon line, here a little and there a little….
    Have you thought about those lines, what he meant by that. A Minister that I knew some time ago, thought because of this scripture to take it out of contact and put the Bible together like a big Puzzle. What do you think what Isaiah meant by that?
    I know you were talking to Michaels, but would appreciate if you would give me your opinion.
    Peace and Love Mrs.

charity
    Participant

hi IM4Truth

so many things going thru my head, wish I could say all of them in one post!!

I believe IS is teaching us that relying on precept by precept by the schoolmaster, manually, as a group of children under teachers commanded to learn the subject of the day,

Verses

Precept upon precept of the living word in our heart, that we should find the puzzle pieces within, each man on his own journey to honesty and self judgment, VESSLE for GOD

Precept upon precept, can darken counsel, words with out Knowledge
    God shall demand of us an answer one day
    On that day he might ask…..
    Where wast thou when I laid the foundations of the earth?
    How would each of us *feel*, standing in front of God to answer?(Addressing the feeling, not the answer)
    We should in brace that fearful thought tight,
    As that being our first powerful redeeming mind precept, for the fear of God is the beginning of Knowledge.(Now the answers are important herein)
    And understanding is to depart from evil.
    And the stammering lips that speck are always in the presence of the lord, as they deal well with the soul that is before them, either to redeem for God, or they grieve there words spoken, growing receiving grace and mercy

God dose not expect us to know the answers always, but expects us to acknowledge that our own knowledge has, and will fail us, what was right yesterday can be wrong today, the wicked are consumed with jealousy, for they cannot change their direction,and set destruction.

God has blessed the heart that can turn from his set ways

God bless mrs4TRUTH :D

Charity

michaels
    Participant

hi charity ,yes saturday is gods day,for even god rested on the seventh day,are we better than him,that we should follow mens ways. instead of god. this truely is one of the ways to love the lord with all the heart. yet we need to keep all his ways !!! ,may the father lead us into all truth,for he is the truth.me just praiseing god for your heart for him,for this is the end,if he dident shorten the time even the very elect would perish,we all need to turn to him with our hole hearts,and repent,for he is comming ,dont be caught in the world,but in him,that the hour of testing/temptation will skip over you.and you will shine like a star in his glory,for he will glorify his children.praise you father,thank you yahshua,praise you yahshua,thank you father.even the very rocks did praise him,we heard with our own ears ! GOD'S hand is not shortend there is nothing beyond him,he is comming soon, be ready.

IM4Truth
    Participant

Charity Was just now reading your Post. It seems to me that you have a lot of Love in your Heart. Yes
    wonder too how that is going to be to stand in front of God and make an account of everything we ever did. I am not always proud of my ways, and I am glad that God has send us a Savior Jesus Christ who has given His Life for us, so we can live. What an amazing thing He has done for us.
    David in the Psalms speaks of how He would rather be a Doorman in the House of God then any King here on earth. I always keep those word in my mind, I just feel like that. I hope I will be worthy to be there, maybe in a big Choir Singing and praising God our Heavenly Father. Changing what God wants us to be is not easy it takes His Holy Spirit to guide us in all truths. And you are right, what we might be thinking is right today, might be false tomorrow. I have experienced that 2 times in my life and to change and to come out of the world is hard to do, especially when you have Children and Grandchildren. We all make mistakes and If we say we do not the truth is not in us. Keep up the good work, you are very encouraging. Thank you.
    Peace be with you
    Mrs.

charity
    Participant

So Many things to be said; I wish I could get them all out at once Mrs IM4Truth, thankyou so for talking to me

One of the most powerful things we can ever do, by grace alone we may approach the throne; In the same Manner King David did; as all men have been made subject to vanity unwillingly; God has given the command, in Christ, come as you are
    Is it to submit ourselves to the presence of God now, by Christ every time we wonder off, the moment we realize May the love and grace turn us again; until we have adjusted our minds to be there in the presence moment by moment
    Entering our Judgment Days, that we may escape the final judgment
    For Judgment commences with the house of God first, it is a concern that some have been persuaded otherwise not to appear a part of this House within the life given to do so.
    After Christ we must also follow for this Judgment
    And May the kingdom appear for our Lord and savor designed by God,
    Seed truly transformed in the heart 2Sa 7:13  He shall build an house for my name, and I will stablish the throne of his kingdom for ever. :14  I will be his father, and he shall be my son. If he commit iniquity, I will chasten him with the rod of men, and with the stripes of the children of men:
    Christ has reduced sin into a small ball, that we hold daily with torment, and for time past we have been enticed to throw the ball up and down using Law to perfect our flesh,
    Opposed to  by grace for this moment our sin is covered, we are not being observed by our flesh, but by what’s in our hearts, that we may enter the presence of God now; freely, its far to late to be caught holding the sin ball at our departure from this earth; having been deceived
    If my seed is chastened by God, and I experience grief from own words spoken, My Path is good; I rejoice in the suffering knowing that God has responded and loves me; and in his presence I stay and the fear holds my tongue many times, that even my actions begin to manifest a changed nature
    And when I see my brothers and sisters fail, I know that love is enough for all of us, that I now can not eat  from the evil side of the tree, to accuse them; but show also the kingdom grace and mercy and join with them in the suffering that all must appear before the throne as early rises
    For His sons and daughters, he will chasten with a rod that they become over comers

May God bless you Mrs. 4truth I heard your heart;and are willing to over come obersevations of flesh alone as worthy

charity
    :)

IM4Truth
    Participant

Charity Your Posts are like Poetry. God really gave you a gift to use words the way I have never seen done before. Most just give scriptures and a few words and that is all. Yours is like Music. You have been here for a year. I never see you arguing with someone, I really appreciate that. I have been drawn into some and I tell myself the next time I will not answer, but yet I have still pride and give in. I know I have it and I am trying so hard to overcome it. I know with God everything is possible. I thought that I had overcome it, but it still surfaces. When we first became Christians so long ago, I used to ask God show me my faults. Oh, boy all came on me like a ton of bricks. I miss so much the fellowship with others, since we are not going to Church. Most here believe in a trinity, and we don't. You say by grace and Love. How do you mean that? Do you mainly believe in the Commandment that Jesus gave us? You put those words into such delicate way, I almost want to watch not to break them. They are so full of Love. For God and fellowman. We know all have sinned and have fallen short of the glory of God, but how few do really understand and that too is O.K. We are under Jesus Blood. Just try to overcome, tho. Salvation is a gift from God through faith in Jesus Christ and few understand it. We seek what Jesus wants us to do, so I go to the sermon on the mount and I find more to overcome. You can be 10-15-25-45-65or 70 it never stops. We will never be completely done, John tells us if we think we are not sinners the truth is not in us. So we go on until one Day all will be done for us too. And hopefully we can stand in front of Christ and hopefully He will open His Arms wide to receive us. Oh, how I long for that.
    Peace and Love Mrs.

charity
    Participant

Hi Mrs. 4truth
    O I wonder some times at the face of the person in front of me after I have blurted out a couple of sentences that just appear in a come what may clumsy form of poetry,
    The looks can be priceless;
    and I’m wishing speechlessness,could answer
    Yes… I have made this forum a home; it’s safer than the streets for me right now
    And yes …having the same grief of no place to rest as you; also No church Home
    I do consider that God Has brought us all from differing walks, to arrive in one place.. here
    Along with all that we have been feed to eat and swallow,
    If I might say this is not pretty to hear; we “all” arrive here to vomited it up.. and…all over t8’s forum it goes, and even some extra’s the unexpected, that have been delivered from other walks of Life
    And I Know God has picked us all to be here on earth this day; each hand picked even
    I am convinced He knows which of his creation are strong enough to withstand the heat of this present Day; and press on to accomplish his will on earth
    Its Important to encourage… that we work together; and overcome, Judging ourselves; what a wonderful place if each just worked on their own hearts; often instead we chose to get in an dig our neighbors back yard up ,so much of the thinking that it can make ours look better to the passing folks
    we need to be strengthened in understanding to discern; at anytime we must be free an able to shift our foundations; and to make it comfortable for anyone to change foundations; even upon every new revelations of truth; Pride will destroy this; with its brutal comments; and provoking, pushing people to stay in the battle, at the same post; It is a great gift to be able to change, freedom of liberty
    And I am prepared my foundations may shift around daily. err yo yo… as the biggest Lies and confusion surface to becoming visible.
    And in all of this; suffering awhile; for yet we do not know what we shall become until it be revealed in each of us.

Love conquers all

charity

IM4Truth
    Participant

Charity I read some of your previous Post were you talk about the Covenant that God made with David.
    Is that what you believe in, not the Covenant that God made with Israel on Mount Sinai?
    I would like to know more about that if you Please!
    Peace Mrs.

charity
    Participant

Quote (IM4Truth @ Aug. 09 2007,20:36)
    Charity  I read some of your previous Post were you talk about the Covenant that God made with David.
    Is that what you believe in, not the Covenant that God made with Israel on Mount Sinai?
    I would like to know more about that if you Please!
    Peace Mrs.

:) I can attempt to Answer this from the best of my Knowledge, and the hope that is within me;my rely is posted on your thread titled covenants Mrs.4truth

IM4Truth
    Participant

Quote (charity @ Aug. 09 2007,18:41)
    Hi Mrs. 4truth
    O I wonder some times at the face of  the person in front of me after I have blurted out a couple of sentences that just appear in a come what may clumsy form of poetry,
    The looks can be priceless;
    and I’m wishing speechlessness,could answer
    Yes… I have made this forum a home; it’s safer than the streets for me right now
    And yes …having the same grief of no place to rest as you; also No church Home
    I do consider that God Has brought us all from differing walks, to arrive in one place.. here
    Along with all that we have been feed to eat and swallow,
    If I might say this is not pretty to hear; we “all” arrive here to vomited it up.. and…all over t8’s forum it goes, and even some extra’s  the unexpected, that have been delivered from other walks of Life
    And I Know God has picked us all to be here on earth this day; each hand picked even
    I am convinced He knows which of his creation are strong enough to withstand the heat of this present Day; and press on to accomplish his will on earth
    Its Important to encourage… that we work together; and overcome, Judging ourselves; what a wonderful place if each just worked on their own hearts; often instead we chose to get in an dig our neighbors back yard up ,so much of the thinking that it can make ours look better to the passing folks
    we need to be strengthened in understanding to discern; at anytime we must be free an able to shift our foundations; and to make it comfortable for anyone to change foundations; even upon every new revelations of truth; Pride will destroy this; with its brutal comments; and provoking, pushing people to stay in the battle, at the same post; It is a great gift to be able to change, freedom of liberty
    And I am prepared my foundations may shift around daily. err yo yo… as the biggest Lies and confusion surface to becoming visible.
    And in all of this; suffering awhile; for yet we do not know what we shall become until it be revealed in each of us.

Love conquers all

charity

charity It has not been to long ago when you wrote like this. What happend?

Peace and Love Mrs.

Viewing 15 posts - 141 through 155 (of 155 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account