Universal Salvation

Viewing 20 posts - 901 through 920 (of 1,702 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Oct. 06 2008,09:55)
    Hi 94,
    The first resurrection with the coming back of Jesus leads to the wedding feast
    and then the saved return with him and initiate the millenial kingdom on earth.  
    Then there is the second resurrection at the end of 1000 years IMO

Maybe you are right. I don't know. I have to pray and ask God for revelation knowledge of the 1000 year period. But you say “he will have to go back up”. Why?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi 94,
    You seem to having him coming to meet us in the air and then taking us to heaven for the wedding feast.

Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Oct. 06 2008,10:26)
    Hi 94,
    You seem to having him coming to meet us in the air and then taking us to heaven for the wedding feast.

Yes, that is the way I understand that much of it, and if you say that he will establish the millenial kingdom on earth, how long will we be in heaven before he does this, and where are the scriptures to support this. I would rather be inclined to believe that the millenial reign will be in heaven, and after this the Lord will establish his kingdom on the earth forever(Rev. 21), but I can't be certain of this at this time.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi 94,
    As I see not at all.
    We are to go to the mansions of Christ but scripture does not specify where these are.

But the New Jerusalem comes out of heaven and seems to come back to the renewed earth where God dwells with His people.

Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Oct. 06 2008,13:18)
    Hi 94,
    As I see not at all.
    We are to go to the mansions of Christ but scripture does not specify where these are.

But the New Jerusalem comes out of heaven and seems to come back to the renewed earth where God dwells with His people.

The body of Christ is that New Jerusalem. We will have a glorified body when we come back to the earth.

Mat 5:14 Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.

The word “Jerusalem” means “teaching of peace”, and so, we as Christians are that city which is teaching peace with God specifically through our Lord Jesus God's Son and His Christ.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi 94,
    True.
    But so also shall the Son sit on the throne of David.

Isaiah 24:23
    Then the moon shall be confounded, and the sun ashamed, when the LORD of hosts shall reign in mount Zion, and in Jerusalem, and before his ancients gloriously.
    Isaiah 52:7
    How beautiful upon the mountains are the feet of him that bringeth good tidings, that publisheth peace; that bringeth good tidings of good, that publisheth salvation; that saith unto Zion, Thy God reigneth!

Joel 2:32
    And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the LORD shall be delivered: for in mount Zion and in Jerusalem shall be deliverance, as the LORD hath said, and in the remnant whom the LORD shall call.

Zechariah 8:3
    Thus saith the LORD; I am returned unto Zion, and will dwell in the midst of Jerusalem: and Jerusalem shall be called a city of truth; and the mountain of the LORD of hosts the holy mountain.

2 Chronicles 7:18
    Then will I stablish the throne of thy kingdom, according as I have covenanted with David thy father, saying, There shall not fail thee a man to be ruler in Israel.

Psalm 132:11
    The LORD hath sworn in truth unto David; he will not turn from it; Of the fruit of thy body will I set upon thy throne.

Isaiah 16:5
    And in mercy shall the throne be established: and he shall sit upon it in truth in the tabernacle of David, judging, and seeking judgment, and hasting righteousness.

Luke 1:32
    He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David:

Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Oct. 06 2008,13:45)
    Hi 94,
    True.
    But so also shall the Son sit on the throne of David.

Isaiah 24:23
    Then the moon shall be confounded, and the sun ashamed, when the LORD of hosts shall reign in mount Zion, and in Jerusalem, and before his ancients gloriously.
    Isaiah 52:7
    How beautiful upon the mountains are the feet of him that bringeth good tidings, that publisheth peace; that bringeth good tidings of good, that publisheth salvation; that saith unto Zion, Thy God reigneth!

Joel 2:32
    And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the LORD shall be delivered: for in mount Zion and in Jerusalem shall be deliverance, as the LORD hath said, and in the remnant whom the LORD shall call.

Zechariah 8:3
    Thus saith the LORD; I am returned unto Zion, and will dwell in the midst of Jerusalem: and Jerusalem shall be called a city of truth; and the mountain of the LORD of hosts the holy mountain.

2 Chronicles 7:18
    Then will I stablish the throne of thy kingdom, according as I have covenanted with David thy father, saying, There shall not fail thee a man to be ruler in Israel.

Psalm 132:11
    The LORD hath sworn in truth unto David; he will not turn from it; Of the fruit of thy body will I set upon thy throne.

Isaiah 16:5
    And in mercy shall the throne be established: and he shall sit upon it in truth in the tabernacle of David, judging, and seeking judgment, and hasting righteousness.

Luke 1:32
    He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David:

True. All power in heaven and earth has been given unto him.

Also, New Jerusalem appears to be a literal city with walls and gates according to Rev. 21, but it is the people that make up the city.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi 94,
    Spiritual Jerusalem is the body of Christ which each stone fitted together for a purpose.

1Peter2
    3If so be ye have tasted that the Lord is gracious.

4To whom coming, as unto a living stone, disallowed indeed of men, but chosen of God, and precious,

5Ye also, as lively stones, are built up a spiritual house, an holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices, acceptable to God by Jesus Christ.

6Wherefore also it is contained in the scripture, Behold, I lay in Sion a chief corner stone, elect, precious: and he that believeth on him shall not be confounded.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi 94,
    And eph2
    19Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellowcitizens with the saints, and of the household of God;

20And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone;

21In whom all the building fitly framed together groweth unto an holy temple in the Lord:

22In whom ye also are builded together for an habitation of God through the Spirit.

gollamudi
    Participant

So brother Nick,
    Heavenly Jerusalem is nothing but Bride of Christ spoken in Revelation 21 ?

2 “I also saw the holy city, a new Jerusalem, 3 coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.”
    9 “One of the seven angels who held the seven bowls filled with the seven last plagues came and said to me, “Come here. I will show you the bride, the wife of the Lamb.”
    10 “He took me in spirit to a great, high mountain and showed me the holy city Jerusalem coming down out of heaven from God.”

Do you mean all the believers of the church(Ecclesia) form the Bride of Christ enter into heaven and occupy the Mansions of heaven as told by Jesus in Jn 14 ?

2 “In my Father's house there are many dwelling places. If there were not, would I have told you that I am going to prepare a place for you?”

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi GM,
    Yes.
    That is how Rev 19 aligns with Heavenly Jerusalem.
    The Saints form the city.
    Note also Heb12

But are they called the mansions OF HEAVEN?

gollamudi
    Participant

Thanks for that agreement,
    Yes I'm asking the same question to you whether they are called Mansions of Heaven ?

chosenone
    Participant

Quote (Kupchuk @ Mar. 03 2007,13:50)
    God wills all mankind to be saved!

1 Tim. 2:4  …our saviour, God, Who wills that all mankind be saved and come to the realization of the truth.

1 Tim. 4:10 …that we rely on the living God Who is the saviour of all mankind, especially of believers.  (Not only believers.)

1 Cor. 15:28 …Who subjects all to Him, that God may be All in all.  (At the consummation God will be All in all, not just some)

How did we get so far off the subject?

Blessings.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi CO,
    The dead horse?

chosenone
    Participant

For I am the Al, and there is no further Alueim,
    And the limit is as Me.
    Telling from the begining, the hereafter,
    And from aforetime, what has not yet been done.
    Saying, All My counsel shall be confirmed,
    And all My desire will I do.
    Calling from the sunrise, a bird of prey,
    From the land far off, the man of My counsel.
    Indeed, I speak! Indeed I will bring it about!
    I formed. Indeed, I will do it.

(Isaiah 46:9-11)

Gods message to Israel.
    Can there be any doubt that God will do what He says? Even to all the world?

Blessings.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi CO,
    Is that message just for Israel?

Surely we should obey and align with such a God.

chosenone
    Participant

Nick.
    It was to them, but for all. Again, “All sripture is for us, but not all scripture is about us”.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi CO,
    So the teachings of Jesus and the gospel of the kingdom are for us?

chosenone
    Participant

Nick.
    Yes, “FOR us”, but not “ABOUT us”. Is this too difficult for you to grasp?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi CO,
    So all he taught is for us.
    One gospel.

Viewing 20 posts - 901 through 920 (of 1,702 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account