Understanding scripture

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 161 through 180 (of 365 total)
  • Author
    Tim Kraft
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ June 30 2010,05:44)
    Hi TK,
    No it was to tell of the mercy of God towards the rebellious, idolatrous and ungrateful.
    God owes us no favours.

Repent or you will all likewise perish.

Nick: What a man chooses to believe from Jesus' teachings about life and God are what he becomes. If we walk together with God it is by faith. To me, mercy is hope for another time and favor to connect. That leaves one apart from God. I believe that one that is looking for mercy should repent,(turn from the way he is going) and receive the gospel. The good news is Christ/the spirit of God within each accepting person. This is what I believe. Each person believes his own way. What is right to him. Faith is a free gift from God. IMO, TK

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Tim Kraft @ June 30 2010,20:40)

Quote (Nick Hassan @ June 30 2010,05:44)
    Hi TK,
    No it was to tell of the mercy of God towards the rebellious, idolatrous and ungrateful.
    God owes us no favours.

Repent or you will all likewise perish.

Nick: What a man chooses to believe from Jesus' teachings about life and God are what he becomes. If we walk together with God it is by faith. To me, mercy is hope for another time and favor to connect. That leaves one apart from God. I believe that one that is looking for mercy should repent,(turn from the way he is going) and receive the gospel. The good news is Christ/the spirit of God within each accepting person. This is what I believe. Each person believes his own way. What is right to him. Faith is a free gift from God. IMO, TK

TK

many men like to encapsulate the spirit of other men for their advantage ,money,glory,vanity,power,love for deceit.

Pierre

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi TK,
    New age teachings have no place here.
    you must be born again.

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Nick: I am daily and hourly being born again by recreating my mind with the spirit truth of God from Jesus. I am becoming a new man as I learn the truth, old doctrines, rituals and religion are passing away and behold all things are become new. The old man is dying as the new man comes to life. That is being born again! I thought you knew. TK

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi TK,
    You recreate your own mind?
    In whose image?

Whosoever wants to save his own life will lose it.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Tim Kraft @ July 01 2010,06:31)
    Nick: I am daily and hourly being born again by recreating my mind with the spirit truth of God from Jesus. I am becoming a new man as I learn the truth, old doctrines, rituals and religion are passing away and behold all things are become new. The old man is dying as the new man comes to life. That is being born again! I thought you knew. TK

tk

nick will never accept that.

Pierre

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi TK,
    So you say.
    But the way of Christ is preached.

SimplyForgiven
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ June 30 2010,14:17)
    Hi SF,
    Are you still feeling condemned ?

HI nick,
    Condemned? oh no, I have Jesus

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Tim Kraft @ June 30 2010,20:22)

Quote (Ed J @ June 30 2010,14:34)
    Hi TK,

How we think is not 'the problem' (1 John 3:20), <– I fixed the Bible reference for you
    only how we act is 'the problem'. (Mat.15:18-19)

God bless
    Ed J
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Ed J: Thought always comes before any action. Whether right thought or wrong thought, always thought creates action.  ….

…IMO, God bless all, TK   PS: there is no 1James3:20

HI TK,

Your comments are based on a false premise.

Have you ever had someone cut you off while driving?
    Notice how the thought pops into your mind… 'run him off the road'?
    This thought does not come from one's own self, because we would never plan such an action.

Your over-simplistic new age views are not Scriptural.
    Thoughts that are planned upon are what Jesus clearly meant. (Mtatt.5:28)

Mtatt.5:28 But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman
    to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart.

'to lust after her': means clearly to progress the mere thought into the planning process.
    If you cannot understand the difference, then you have some serious issues that you need to deal with!

God bless
    Ed J

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ July 01 2010,18:52)

Quote (Tim Kraft @ June 30 2010,20:22)

Quote (Ed J @ June 30 2010,14:34)
    Hi TK,

How we think is not 'the problem' (1 John 3:20), <– I fixed the Bible reference for you
    only how we act is 'the problem'. (Mat.15:18-19)

God bless
    Ed J

Ed J: Thought always comes before any action. Whether right thought or wrong thought, always thought creates action.  ….

…IMO, God bless all, TK   PS: there is no 1James3:20

HI TK,

Your comments are based on a false premise.

Have you ever had someone cut you off while driving?
    Notice how the thought pops into your mind… 'run him off the road'?
    This thought does not come from one's own self, because we would never plan such an action.

Your over-simplistic new age views are not Scriptural.
    Thoughts that are planned upon are what Jesus clearly meant. (Mtatt.5:28)

Mtatt.5:28 But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman
    to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart.

'to lust after her': means clearly to progress the mere thought into the planning process.
    If you cannot understand the difference, then you have some serious issues that you need to deal with!

God bless
    Ed J

Ed J: My comments are always based on what Jesus said and did!

Whatsoever a man thinketh in his heart/mind so he is. Thinking always comes before action. If one thinks he is in sin and separated from God, then to himself he is separated from God. Not in truth but his own illusion of truth.

Information flows through us and around us constantly 24/7!

From birth a human being begins with a clean mind and begins to create their self from what they hear, smell, touch, taste and feel. One born in the ghettos will experience and learn very differently from one born in affluence. Individual mental creation by the choices of beliefs the person accepts as their own. They can decide to continue in the ghetto or aspire to higher living standards through hard work and faith.

What we choose to believe about God is the same method of choice. The Bible has many stories and many people and miracles and a saviour. There are many gods revealed in the ot there is the most high God revealed by Jesus as love.

If you look up what scriptural love is that is what my God of Jesus is. My God of Jesus doesn't kill, steal, or destroy. He doesn't even command, love doesn't force. This belief creates great peace within.

One can choose any scriptures or events as their chosen way to believe of their God.

I follow Jesus and what he says about God and predominately only Jesus. Through him we have no sin. Through him we are saved, healed, made whole, cleansed, ordained and made totally complete in God. Thats what I believe. Thats my choice.

Note: If a man doesn't lust after a woman there can be no procreation!
    God bless you, TK

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Tim Kraft @ July 01 2010,21:39)

Whatsoever a man thinketh in his heart/mind so he is.

God bless you, TK

Hi TK,

Why must you always try to use Scripture to support your 'new age views'?

Prob.23:7-8 For as he thinketh in his heart, so is he: Eat and drink, saith he to thee; but his heart is not with thee.
    The morsel which thou hast eaten shalt thou vomit up, and lose thy sweet words.

What you offer is spoiled food, so I therefore refuse it; No offense!

Ed J

terraricca
    Participant

tk

If you have accepted the cleansing of Christ in you, then, from you, will flow rivers of living water. Paraphrased, from you will come words of life to others, you will sow kindness, peace, love, healing, forgiveness perfection, cleanliness, unity, and no condemnation to yourself or others. IMO, God bless all, TK

this is easy to say but harder to do,

Pierre

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ July 01 2010,21:51)

Quote (Tim Kraft @ July 01 2010,21:39)

Whatsoever a man thinketh in his heart/mind so he is.

God bless you, TK

Hi TK,

Why must you always try to use Scripture to support your 'new age views'?

Prob.23:7-8 For as he thinketh in his heart, so is he: Eat and drink, saith he to thee; but his heart is not with thee.
    The morsel which thou hast eaten shalt thou vomit up, and lose thy sweet words.

What you offer is spoiled food, so I therefore refuse it; No offense!

Ed J

Ed J: I have no clue what "New Age" doctrines are or what it means. That is not a Biblical term as far as I know.

I have no views of my own. My doctrines, and viewpoints of God have been created in me as I received from Jesus and his teachings. I have nothing to support.

When I made Jesus lord of my life I took on his teachings which are not his but the Fathers. Apart from Jesus/God I am nothing. Yet with them we all are everything!

Religion has duped people severely with its destructive doctrines. All truth from God and Jesus is full of life, goodness, joyfulness, happiness etc.! Any doctrines that bring a person down or make a person feel down, low, sad, unworthy, unclean, wrong, bad or I need to, or I should have, etc. are from death not life.

You say that I offer you spoiled food, so you refuse it. The food that I offer is not my food. I didn't make up the truth. If I write what Jesus says why do you call it spoiled food.

I am actually finding out that well intended people are still willing to reject sinless salvation that is ours through just believing that Jesus says we are clean.

I appreciate the criticism, I take no offense, hopefully we can learn together. God Bless you. TK

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ July 02 2010,07:15)
    tk

If you have accepted the cleansing of Christ in you, then, from you, will flow rivers of living water. Paraphrased, from you will come words of life to others, you will sow kindness, peace, love, healing, forgiveness perfection, cleanliness, unity, and no condemnation to yourself or others. IMO, God bless all, TK

Pierre

Pierre: The more clearly one sees the perfection God/Jesus has bought for us and has freely given to anyone, everyone or whosoever will believe, the easier it is to do.

If a person has accepted his complete salvation package and in his mind he understands that all the goodness, kindness, love, forgiveness, righteousness, perfection, peace et.al. is also in everyone else it causes unification together. Judging causes separation.

If I see someone do a thing, that I had believed was a sin unto God, yet it did not affect any other person and they did it with a clean mind, that it was ok, then how dare I condemn my masters servant.

Paul said to him who thinks it is a sin, it is a sin! Yet not to God, just to him who thinks incorrectly.

I believe we are being perfected as we use the water of the word of God to wash away wrong, condemning beliefs of sin, and as I can see the perfection in my brother I also can see my own perfection and we can walk together.

We have the Kingdom of God within us Luke17:21, and we are being born anew as we recreate ourselves with the truth/Jesus of God. We are the new temple made without hands, we are the body of Christ, and we have this Kingdom within us being built on the foundation rock and capstone, Jesus.

Lets keep learning together! God Bless all, TK

Ed J
    Participant

Hi TK,

Both me and Kerwin are very concerned for you; see our responses to you Here.

God bless
    Ed J

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Ed J: You and Kerwin need not be concerned for me. Here is my short testimony: I walk in perfection daily with my lord and saviour Jesus Christ. Though I was a sinner I have been saved by grace through faith in Gods work in me. God has cleansed me with his words through Jesus

and set me free from the bondage of believing in sin. The fetters and chains or religious demands from doctrines have been broken and I have taken the yoke of Jesus upon myself which is light. No longer in sin do I abide. I am washed by the blood, forgiven and eternally free

in Christ. I am the righteousness of God in Christ. I feel like the little bubble you described. Floating and basking in the perfected love of God. I have been judged by the word of God as cleansed and perfect. I have no fear of further judgment. The Father, son, and whole spirit of God is without and within, I have no fear.
    I am the new temple of God, made without hands, which is the abode of God,Jesus, the Christ. I have been made King of my kingdom, priest of my temple, and I am a body for the Christ to dwell. My cup runneth over with the joy of perfection given from God and by faith received. I was a sinner but thank God I am saved, cleansed to the uttermost. God see's my sin no more. This truth gives me joy unspeakable.

No one, or anything can separate me from the love and union that I now have with my source. From this perfected position I have nothing to give out to the world but the same love that was given me! The works of today are to believe. God bless, TK

theodorej
    Participant

tk

Pierre

Greetings Pierre…..Let me start with this, the only way we can reach the father is through the sacrafice of the son Jesus( The Christ)….We are cleansed upon repentance and the subsequent change in how we are living….We are still carnal and by no means have we become perfect…If we are instructed to teach,heal,prophetise or evangelize,it will be Gods spirit in us…the only choice we have is to either embrace the gifts of the spirit or reject them….it is by example that we will embrace kindness,love,peace and it is through Christs sacrafice that the living waters flow…not us..our human nature is at enmity with God..

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (theodorej @ July 09 2010,23:45)

tk

Pierre

Greetings Pierre…..Let me start with this, the only way we can reach the father is through the sacrafice of the son Jesus( The Christ)….We are cleansed upon repentance and the subsequent change in how we are living….We are still carnal and by no means have we become perfect…If we are instructed to teach,heal,prophetise or evangelize,it will be Gods spirit in us…the only choice we have is to either embrace the gifts of the spirit or reject them….it is by example that we will embrace kindness,love,peace and it is through Christs sacrafice that the living waters flow…not us..our human nature is at enmity with God..

theo

you say;)….We are cleansed upon repentance and the subsequent change in how we are living
    are still carnal and by no means have we become perfect

now my question is how can you clean yourself in Christ truth and stay carnal,if so you have not clean yourself and so stay the way you are and live according to the flesh.and also be of a lip service to anyone who lessen to you.

Pierre

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Quote (theodorej @ July 09 2010,23:45)

tk

Pierre

theodorej: God is everywhere. You are born as a son of God. You may not be aware of it but you are. Until Jesus came most all were lost as to where God was. He is within us always has been always will be. He's everywhere.

Through Jesus teaching we recieve the awareness that we have been cleansed, ordained, forgiven, and made whole.

All who believe and lay down their life/self control to allow the love of God to rule their life, will live in life, health, happiness, prosperiety et.al. the aspects of sowing love and reaping love.

If one believes in evil he has negated omnipresent love. There was only good/God from the beginning. We have continued to believe the choice of the original man, in evil.

Evil is anything that causes wickedness and pain! If one believes in evil that is what he will live in. Most believe in evil so look at the world.

Evil and all its works must be put away from our minds. If we say we are clean and yet believe that we sin or can do some form of evil then we deny our cleansing.

As long as we judge our own works and others works we create sin. Sin is dead apart from a law. Where there is no law there can be no sin. We are talking Gods law not earthly law enforcement.

If we continue to deny the truth of perfection through Christ and believe in evil, then evil will be the fruit of our beliefs. IMO, God Bless, TK

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi TK,
    He was not here when the Saviour came.
    It is not magic you know.

Viewing 20 posts - 161 through 180 (of 365 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account