Understanding scripture

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 101 through 120 (of 365 total)
  • Author
    Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 25 2010,17:51)

Quote (terraricca @ April 20 2010,13:35)

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 20 2010,05:15)

Quote (terraricca @ April 19 2010,17:03)
    nick

so there is not realy some one does it,? ,but i have repent in my heart and stand before my God every day of my live in truth and a true heart,and walk in the pad of Christ, so will i be saved?

Hi T,
    Keeping seeking and God will show you what to do.
    We must preach what is written.
    But He is merciful

nick

why should i keep seeking if i found Christ and his God??

wen i do his will ,i do not feel left out in any way,and do not feel missing anything.

you know sincerity does not mean you are right or what you would say be true.

the truth is found in the word of God.and the spirit of Christ

Hi T,
    Finding Christ and His God only means you have less excuse for disobedience.

You must be born again.

Hi Nick,

Heb.2:3: How shall we escape, if we neglect so great salvation; which at the first
    began to be spoken by the Lord, and was confirmed unto us by them that heard him;
    1Peter 4:17: For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God:
    and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God?
    2Thess.1:8-10 In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not
    the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ: Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the
    presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power; When he shall come to be glorified in his saints,
    and to be admired in all them that believe (because our testimony among you was believed) in that day.

God bless
    Ed J
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi ED,
    None should ignore the invitation to be saved in Jesus.
    He is the door to the kingdom and it is useless climbing in other ways
    Those in him, like Paul share his sufferings as they work out their appointed role and tasks.

Our walk can be difficult but what will become of the godless?

Hear the gospel and do not offer others of your personal design.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 25 2010,19:49)
    Hi ED,
    Those in him, like Paul share his sufferings as they work out their appointed role and tasks.

nick

are we not totally responsible for our conduct in the eyes of god ?
    and wen we learning to do the will of God are we not standing alone before God with our faith in truth?

is our faith not in Christ and God rather then men's churches??
    the spirit knowledge that guided us should be always directed towards Christ and the truth of God,to give us the connection to our father.??

should we not stop judging others in there dealings with there faith in Christ,are they not under the same master than us??

of cause we have to be able note to fallow there ways if they are out of scriptures,

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi T,
    We ever preach entry to the kingdom thorugh the door.
    Then folks begin to see the kingdom.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 26 2010,13:29)
    Hi T,
    We ever preach entry to the kingdom thorugh the door.
    Then folks begin to see the kingdom.

nick

what is your DOOR???

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi T,
    Jesus is the door. Jn10

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 25 2010,19:49)

Quote (Ed J @ April 25 2010,19:06)

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 25 2010,17:51)

Hi T,
    Finding Christ and His God only means you have less excuse for disobedience.

You must be born again.

Hi Nick,

Heb.2:3: How shall we escape, if we neglect so great salvation; which at the first
    began to be spoken by the Lord, and was confirmed unto us by them that heard him;
    1Peter 4:17: For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God:
    and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God?
    2Thess.1:8-10 In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not
    the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ: Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the
    presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power; When he shall come to be glorified in his saints,
    and to be admired in all them that believe (because our testimony among you was believed) in that day.

God bless
    Ed J

Hi ED,

Hi Nick,

John 16:12 I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now.
    Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth:
    for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that
    shall he speak: and he(HolySpirit) will show you things to come.

Rev.21:3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he (YHVH)
    will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, "And God Himself"=117 shall be with them, and be "their God". (Rev.3:8)

YHVH is GOD=117
    PSALM 117 is [The Bible's Center Chapter], the [smallest chapter] of the [LARGEST BOOK]!

Witnessing to the world in behalf of YHVH (Psalm 45:17)
    Ed J (AKJV Joshua 22:34 / Isaiah 60:13-15)

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi ED,
    Indeed the Spirit expounds the scriptures and reveal what is written about the future to those who can hear.
    God will again dwell on earth as in the days of yore, but this time in His sons.
    But He will still be in heaven.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 26 2010,21:34)
    Hi ED,
    Indeed the Spirit expounds the scriptures and reveal what is written about the future to those who can hear.
    God will again dwell on earth as in the days of yore, but this time in His sons.

Hi Nick,

Psalm139 7-10 Whither shall I go from thy spirit?  or whither shall I flee from thy presence?
    If I ascend up into heaven, thou art there: if I make my bed in hell, behold, thou art there.
    If I take the wings of the morning, and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea;
    Even there shall thy hand lead me, and thy right hand shall hold me.
    Rev.21:3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he (YHVH)
    will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, "And God Himself"=117 shall be with them, and be "their God". (Rev.3:8)
    2Chron.2:6 But who is able to build him (YHVH: in Hebrew=26) an house, seeing the heaven and heaven of heavens cannot contain him?…

God bless
    Ed J

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 26 2010,15:29)
    Hi T,
    Jesus is the door. Jn10

nick

ok,Jesus is the door,thats all would i have to understand that he is a door like a door to a room??

or understand that you believe that he is a door like to a room??

or do i have to believe that you just do not know what Jesus means wen he says that??

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ April 26 2010,22:45)

Hi ED,

Hi Nick,

Psalm139 7-10 Whither shall I go from thy spirit?  or whither shall I flee from thy presence?
    If I ascend up into heaven, thou art there: if I make my bed in hell, behold, thou art there.
    If I take the wings of the morning, and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea;
    2Chron.2:6 But who is able to build him (YHVH: in Hebrew=26) an house, seeing the heaven and heaven of heavens cannot contain him?…

God bless
    Ed J

Hi ED,
    Indeed the Spirit of God is truly a manifestation of God Himself.[Ps139]
    He is so close in this way to everyone.[Acts 17]

But we pray to Him in heaven [Mt6]with the help of this Spirit in us[Rom8].

He has dwelled in this way on earth with His chosen people before.
    Ex25.8 , 29.45-46, Num 5.3, 35.44, 1K 6.13, 8.12

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 27 2010,06:53)

Hi ED,

Hi Nick,

God bless
    Ed J

Hi ED,

Hi Nick,

Mt.6:10 was fulfilled on "Pentecost"=117. Click Here (Psalm 119:89)

YHVH is GOD=117
    PSALM 117 is [The Bible's Center Chapter], the [smallest chapter] of the [LARGEST BOOK]!

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi ED,
    No Jesus has not returned but he has sent his Spirit to know and enliven his body.
    The will of God is to save men and restore His earth and the fulness is awaited.
    The marriage feast will celebrate the unity of the bridegroom and his bride

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ April 27 2010,18:36)

Hi ED,

Hi Nick,

God bless
    Ed J

Hi ED,

Hi Nick,

YHVH is GOD=117

edj

there is no way that Christ did return at the Pentecost ,you make interpretation ridiculous ,why would Jesus return then,he said that it will be at the end of times.

many try to twist scriptures for there own ego,the humble spirit will never try to do a thing like that.

wen God manifest himself it is trough is angels by given them power and orders how to,just like in the case of Jesus
    wen time came to be he was send to do Gods will,and God provided the necessary powers to fulfil is will.

God does not move wen he can not even approached the earth and destroyed it only by is close presence

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ April 30 2010,15:40)

Quote (Ed J @ April 27 2010,18:36)

Hi ED,

Hi Nick,

God bless
    Ed J

Hi ED,

Hi Nick,

YHVH is GOD=117

edj

there is no way that Christ did return at the Pentecost ,you make interpretation ridiculous ,why would Jesus return then,he said that it will be at the end of times.

many try to twist scriptures for there own ego,the humble spirit will never try to do a thing like that.

wen God manifest himself it is trough is angels by given them power and orders how to,just like in the case of Jesus
    wen time came to be he was send to do Gods will,and God provided the necessary powers to fulfil is will.

God does not move wen he can not even approached the earth and destroyed it only by is close presence

Hi Terraricca,

The Kingdom's GOD=151

2Peter 3:2 That ye (Terraricca) may be mindful of the words which were spoken before by the holy prophets,
    and of the commandment of us the apostles of the Lord and Savior: Knowing this first, that there
    shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts, And saying,
    Where is the promise of his [coming Kingdom]? for since the fathers fell asleep,
    all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.

The kingdom of "The LORD JEHOVAH"=151 (Isaiah 12:2 / Isaiah 26:4)
    is a Spiritual Kingdom (John 4:24); didn't you know? (Rev.10:7)

terraricca
    Participant

edj
    you say;;Mt.6:10 was fulfilled on "Pentecost"=117. Click Here (Psalm 119:89

you insult me without reason ,you should apply 2Pe 3;2 to yourself you are twisting the scriptures everyone can see it here

Mt 6:10 May your kingdom come.
    May what you want to happen be done
    on earth as it is done in heaven

Ps 119:89 LORD, your word lasts forever.
    It stands firm in the heavens.
    Ps 119:90 You will be faithful for all time to come.
    You made the earth, and it continues to exist

were is there a connection to the Pentecost??

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ May 01 2010,16:25)
    edj

you insult me without reason ,you should apply 2Pe 3;2 to yourself you are twisting the scriptures everyone can see it here

Hi Terraricca,

Psalm 119:89 For ever, O LORD, thy word(HolySpirit) is settled in heaven.

The Kingdom (Matt.6:10) came on Pentecost

Acts 2:1 And when the day of Pentecost was fully come, they were ALL WITH ONE ACCORD IN ONE PLACE. (Lk.24:49)
    And suddenly there came a sound from heaven as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled all the house where they were sitting.
    And there appeared unto them cloven tongues like as of fire, and it [settled upon each of them]. And they were all filled
    with the HolySpirit, and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance. And there were dwelling at
    Jerusalem Jews, devout men, out of every nation under heaven. Now when this was noised abroad, the multitude came
    together, and were confounded, because that every man heard them speak (The Word) in his own language.

Elizabeth
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ May 02 2010,01:46)

edj

Hi Terraricca,

Acts 2:1 And when the day of Pentecost was fully come, they were ALL WITH ONE ACCORD IN ONE PLACE. (Lk.24:49)
    And suddenly there came a sound from heaven as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled all the house where they were sitting.
    And there appeared unto them cloven tongues like as of fire, and it [settled upon each of them]. And they were all filled
    with the HolySpirit, and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance. And there were dwelling at
    Jerusalem Jews, devout men, out of every nation under heaven. Now when this was noised abroad, the multitude came
    together, and were confounded, because that every man heard them speak (The Word) in his own language.

Pentecost was the fulfilment of the promised comforter, the Holy Spirit.

Jhn 14:16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;

Jhn 14:17 Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.

Jhn 16:7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.

Do you understand why it was important for Jesus to ascent to heaven first?
    It was only after God excepted his sacrifice, would he send us his Holy Spirit.

Jhn 15:26 But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me:

Jhn 14:26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

It is only through the Holy Spirit that we will understand anything, pertaining to the gospel.

But it was not Christs second coming.

Georg

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ May 02 2010,01:46)

edj

Hi Terraricca,

edj

i told you before and this time i will not say nasty things

but you have in this case lost the spirit of Christ.

and are now wandering in your own mind.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi ED,
    My bible tells me IS SETTLED in Ps 119.89 is literally STANDS FIRM.
    How could this help your odd connection??

Viewing 20 posts - 101 through 120 (of 365 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account