Understanding scripture

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 365 total)
  • Author
    terraricca
    Participant

edj

that man as already come ,you can not see ,what is happen in the world???

the spreading of iniquity ,is everywhere,the world has almost come to be like Sodom and Gomorrah

soon what Peter said in is letter will come to be. WHERE IS THE PROMESS??

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Feb. 21 2010,19:41)
    edj

that man as already come ,you can not see ,what is happen in the world???

the spreading of iniquity ,is everywhere,the world has almost come to be like Sodom and Gomorrah

soon what Peter said in is letter will come to be. WHERE IS THE PROMESS??

Hi Terraricca,

Aren't the people that realize this starting to gather back together?

God bless
    Ed J
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

terraricca
    Participant

edj

it is still us individuel and God ,but to be honest in my heart i wich it to be true but ,it is difficult to create good christian relation because many are only looking for there glory and not God s

terraricca
    Participant

edj

this is were we stand today,Mt 13:24 Jesus told them another parable: “The kingdom of heaven is like a man who sowed good seed in his field.
    Mt 13:25 But while everyone was sleeping, his enemy came and sowed weeds among the wheat, and went away.
    Mt 13:26 When the wheat sprouted and formed heads, then the weeds also appeared.
    Mt 13:27 “The owner’s servants came to him and said, ‘Sir, didn’t you sow good seed in your field? Where then did the weeds come from?’
    Mt 13:28 “ ‘An enemy did this,’ he replied.
    “The servants asked him, ‘Do you want us to go and pull them up?’
    Mt 13:29 “ ‘No,’ he answered, ‘because while you are pulling the weeds, you may root up the wheat with them.
    Mt 13:30 Let both grow together until the harvest. At that time I will tell the harvesters: First collect the weeds and tie them in bundles to be burned; then gather the wheat and bring it into my barn.’ ”

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Terraricca,

Luke 20:9-18 Then began he to speak to the people this parable; A certain man planted a vineyard,
    and let it forth to husbandmen, and went into a far country for a long time. And at the season he sent a servant
    to the husbandmen, that they should give him of the fruit of the vineyard: but the husbandmen beat him,
    and sent him away empty. And again he sent another servant: and they beat him also, and entreated him shamefully,
    and sent him away empty. And again he sent a third: and they wounded him also, and cast him out.
    Then said the LORD of the Vineyard, What shall I do? I will send my beloved son: it may be they will reverence him
    when they see him. But when the husbandmen saw him, they reasoned among themselves, saying, This is the heir:
    come, let us kill him, that the inheritance may be ours. So they cast him out of the vineyard, and killed him.
    What therefore shall the LORD of the Vineyard (YHVH) do unto them? He shall come and destroy these husbandmen,
    and shall give the vineyard to others. And when they heard it, they said, God forbid. And he beheld them, and said,
    What is this then that is written, The stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the head of the corner?
    Whosoever shall fall upon that stone shall be broken; but on whomsoever it shall fall, it will grind him to powder.

God bless
    Ed J (AKJV Joshua 22:34 / Isaiah 60:13-15)

terraricca
    Participant

edj

that parable is referred to Israel nation at the beginning wen they received the law,
    and the prophets were send to them then wen the Son of God came they killed him
    then God did what he say he would do in 70 ad with Titus.

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Terraricca,

People need: "BIBLE PERCEPTION"=151, to understand "BIBLE TRUTH"=117 ! (AKJV Eph.4:22-24)

Nope, that parable refers to The "Day of The LORD"!
                     And The "Day of the LORD" is: The "Latter Rain" of God!
                    The “Divine”=63 “Deity”=63 of “The Bible”=63 is “YHVH”=63 !
    Hosea 6:3 Then shall we know, if we follow on to know the LORD: his going forth
                    is prepared as the morning; and he shall come unto us as the rain, as
                    ["The Latter Rain"=151 and "former rain"=117] unto the earth.

The "THREE" main “FEASTS OF GOD” are…

1) The Passover”=148; made possible by
    “JESUS MESSIAH”=148

2) Pentecost”=117 started  the Former Rain=117 of  
    “GOD THE FATHER”=117; “God Spirit”=117(Holy Spirit)

3) Feast of Booths”=151 begins The Latter Rain=151 of the  
    “HOLY SPIRIT”=151(God The Father); “Tabernacles Feast”=151.

Prob.16:15 In the light of the king's countenance is life;
                     and his favor is as a cloud of the latter rain.

God bless
    Ed J (AKJV Joshua 22:34)

terraricca
    Participant

edj

you right i responded to fast my mistake,

terraricca
    Participant

hi all
    2Co 4:2 Rather, we have renounced secret and shameful ways; we do not use deception, nor do we distort the word of God. On the contrary, by setting forth the truth plainly we commend ourselves to every man’s conscience in the sight of God.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Feb. 25 2010,04:39)
    edj

Hi Terraricca,

It's OK; as long as "Bible Truth" comes forth!

God bless
    Ed J

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Mar. 27 2010,00:40)

edj

Hi Terraricca,

God bless
    Ed J

edj

there is no shame in confessing your errors ,because God is our witness and my conscience is clear.

this is for you as well EDJ.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Mar. 27 2010,05:21)

Quote (Ed J @ Mar. 27 2010,00:40)

edj

Hi Terraricca,

God bless
    Ed J

edj

there is no shame in confessing your errors ,because God is our witness and my conscience is clear.

this is for you as well EDJ.

Hi Terraricca,

1John 5:9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

God bless
    Ed J

terraricca
    Participant

hi all

just a reminder that bible truth are sen not trough a few verses but throughout the scriptures,
    so if your believe seems fit in one verse but not the other it means it is not true,
    ex;is Christ the God father =no, because he says to worship his father the only true God.

is Christ a god ? yes just like Moses was to his brother;Ex 4:16 He will speak to the people for you, and it will be as if he were your mouth and as if you were God to him.

God spirit has made the scriptures so that all true worshipers can not be deceived by false teachings

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ April 06 2010,05:02)
    hi all

just a reminder that bible truth are sen not trough a few verses but throughout the scriptures,
    so if your believe seems fit in one verse but not the other it means it is not true,
    ex;is Christ the God father =no, because he says to worship his father the only true God.

is Christ a god ? yes just like Moses was to his brother;Ex 4:16 He will speak to the people for you, and it will be as if he were your mouth and as if you were God to him.

God spirit has made the scriptures so that all true worshipers can not be deceived by false teachings

All,

JEHOVAH GOD in Hebrew "Theomatically" equals 117 and  this "God Spirit"=117(John 4:24) is at the CENTER of all "Bible Truth"=117!

YHVH is GOD=117
    PSALM 117 is [The Bible's Center Chapter], the [smallest chapter] of the [LARGEST BOOK]!

Witnessing to the world in behalf of JEHOVAH GOD (Click Here)

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ April 17 2010,21:30)

hi all

All,

JEHOVAH GOD in Hebrew "Theomatically" equals 117 and  this "God Spirit"=117(John 4:24) is at the CENTER of all "Bible Truth"=117!

YHVH is GOD=117
    PSALM 117 is [The Bible's Center Chapter], the [smallest chapter] of the [LARGEST BOOK]!

edj

i do not see in which way your comment is helpful,do you know???

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi ED,
    Of course.
    God's spirit is of God.
    But God is in heaven with Jesus.

terraricca
    Participant

hi all

i would like to know if anyone can explain Mat 24/Luk21/Mar 13..

about the destruction of Jerusalem and the return of Christ.????

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ April 18 2010,08:28)

hi all

All,

YHVH is GOD=117

edj

Hi Terraricca,

1Thess.5:21 Prove all things; hold fast that which is good.

God bless
    Ed J

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ April 19 2010,12:05)

Quote (terraricca @ April 18 2010,08:28)

hi all

All,

YHVH is GOD=117

edj

Hi Terraricca,

1Thess.5:21 Prove all things; hold fast that which is good.

God bless
    Ed J

Edj

this way it seems more define;
    1TH 5:17 pray without ceasing;
    1TH 5:18 in everything give thanks; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.
    1TH 5:19 Do not quench the Spirit;
    1TH 5:20 do not despise prophetic utterances.
    1TH 5:21 But examine everything carefully; hold fast to that which is good;
    1TH 5:22 abstain from every form of evil.
    1TH 5:23 Now may the God of peace Himself sanctify you entirely; and may your spirit and soul and body be preserved complete, without blame at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ

it still has nothing the do with your numbers and colors,

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    The bible was never meant to be understood without the Spirit of Christ.
    The men on the way to Emaeus felt their hearts burning within as the Spirit of Jesus revealed the hidden truths

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 365 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account