Understanding Revelation

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 141 through 160 (of 559 total)
  • Author

Quote (Ed J @ Nov. 04 2009,16:54)

Quote (georg @ Nov. 05 2009,11:41)
    Ed J

Don't you get dizzy from all the spinning?

Georg

Hi Georg,

When people have a weak position, they sometimes resort to name-calling; that is quite unfortunate.

Have you ever wondered why Matt. 7:3-5 and Luke 6:41-42 were put in the Bible.

God bless
    Ed J
    http://wwwholycitybiblecode.org

george and Irene like calling me a pharisee.

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Quote (Constitutionalist @ Nov. 05 2009,22:15)

Quote (georg @ Nov. 04 2009,06:18)

Quote (Ed J @ Nov. 04 2009,19:27)

Quote (georg @ Nov. 04 2009,16:48)
    Ed J

I do try, and I do a lot better then when I first started reading the bible, but I do know this, I can't stop completely as long as Satan is around.

Georg

Hi Georg,

Sure you can. What are you going to do when Rev.20:7 occurs? Start to sin again?

Ed J

Ed J

Are you trying to tell me that you have?
    I have a scripture for you if you do.

1Jo 1:8   If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.  

1Jo 1:10   If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us.  

You should really think about these scriptures, as for Rev. 20:7, the next verse tell you that millions will do exactly that. I however think, that this will be a test for all those that were born during the millennium and never experienced the deceiving power of Satan.

Georg

Ps, what is the reason for you putting up that website on the bottom each time?

One hand you say the law has been abolished.

On the othe hand you say, “if you say you do not sin then your a liar”.

If you believe the law is done away, how can you possibly sin?

1John 3:4 Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law.

Sounds like your contradicting yourself.

What shall we say then? [Is] the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet. But sin, taking occasion by the commandment, wrought in me all manner of concupiscence. For without the law sin [was] dead. For I was alive without the law once: but when the commandment came, sin revived, and I died. And the commandment, which [was ordained] to life, I found [to be] unto death. For sin, taking occasion by the commandment, deceived me, and by it slew [me]. Wherefore the law [is] holy, and the commandment holy, and just, and good. Was then that which is good made death unto me? God forbid. But sin, that it might appear sin, working death in me by that which is good; that sin by the commandment might become exceeding sinful. Romans 7:7-13

Con: I didn't say the law was abolished. The law was fulfilled in Jesus. Now a new day. Now a new way to God. Now the the sabbath day of rest has come. Jesus did the work. It is finished. You now are clean by believing what Jesus did for you. If you don't believe you are clean before God then you have rejected the work of Jesus and chosen to attempt to work yourself to God through do's and don'ts. If you continue to believe in works unto God you will die in sin. Sin is removed by faith.
    The scriptures that you use that talk of sin are countered by scriptures after believing Christ for perfection. Its your choice to believe or not. Don't get mad at me! TK

Quote (Tim Kraft @ Nov. 05 2009,03:29)

Ed J

I do try, and I do a lot better then when I first started reading the bible, but I do know this, I can't stop completely as long as Satan is around.

Georg

Hi Georg,

Sure you can. What are you going to do when Rev.20:7 occurs? Start to sin again?

Ed J

Ed J

1Jo 1:8   If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.  

1Jo 1:10   If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us.  

You should really think about these scriptures, as for Rev. 20:7, the next verse tell you that millions will do exactly that. I however think, that this will be a test for all those that were born during the millennium and never experienced the deceiving power of Satan.

Georg

1John 3:4 Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law.

What shall we say then? [Is] the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet. But sin, taking occasion by the commandment, wrought in me all manner of concupiscence. For without the law sin [was] dead. For I was alive without the law once: but when the commandment came, sin revived, and I died. And the commandment, which [was ordained] to life, I found [to be] unto death. For sin, taking occasion by the commandment, deceived me, and by it slew [me]. Wherefore the law [is] holy, and the commandment holy, and just, and good. Was then that which is good made death unto me? God forbid. But sin, that it might appear sin, working death in me by that which is good; that sin by the commandment might become exceeding sinful. Romans 7:7-13

Con: I didn't say the law was abolished. The law was fulfilled in Jesus. Now a new day. Now a new way to God. Now the the sabbath day of rest has come. Jesus did the work. It is finished. You now are clean by believing what Jesus did for you. If you don't believe you are clean before God then you have rejected the work of Jesus and chosen to attempt to work yourself to God through do's and don'ts. If you continue to believe in works unto God you will die in sin. Sin is removed by faith.
    The scriptures that you use that talk of sin are countered by scriptures after believing Christ for perfection. Its your choice to believe or not. Don't get mad at me! TK

Dis I say you?

Quote (Tim Kraft @ Nov. 05 2009,03:29)

Ed J

Georg

Hi Georg,

Ed J

Ed J

Georg

It is through Gods grace our works are made manifest, and it is through God's grace I can magnify the law.

georg
    Participant

Quote (Constitutionalist @ Nov. 05 2009,22:18)

Quote (Ed J @ Nov. 04 2009,16:54)

Quote (georg @ Nov. 05 2009,11:41)
    Ed J

Don't you get dizzy from all the spinning?

Georg

Hi Georg,

When people have a weak position, they sometimes resort to name-calling; that is quite unfortunate.

Have you ever wondered why Matt. 7:3-5 and Luke 6:41-42 were put in the Bible.

God bless
    Ed J

george and Irene like calling me a pharisee.

Const.

I'm not saying that it doesn't apply, but were did I say that

Georg

georg
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Nov. 05 2009,15:57)

Quote (georg @ Nov. 05 2009,13:53)
    Ed J

If you call believing in scriptures a week position, then I am weak.

Georg

Hi Georg,

Have you ever wondered why Matt. 7:3-5 and Luke 6:41-42 were put in the Bible?

God bless
    Ed J
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Ed J

What does Mat. 7:3-4 have to do with saying, your spinning scripture?
    Luke 6:41,42, you could have told me to just read Mat. 7 twice.

Georg

georg
    Participant

Ed J

Georg

Hi Georg,

Ed J

Ed J

Georg

Const.

Go back and read my post again.
    I said the old covenant was done away, of which the “ten” commandments were part of, BUT, I also said, the “intent” of the law was NOT done away. Were you had to kill some one to brake the law, now, all you have to have is hate for your neighbor and you have committed murder in your heart, etc.

If you want to quote me, do it correctly, I hope you did it by mistake.

Georg

georg
    Participant

Quote (Constitutionalist @ Nov. 05 2009,22:17)

Quote (Ed J @ Nov. 04 2009,12:29)

Quote (georg @ Nov. 05 2009,01:18)
    Ed J

Georg

A progression away from the old sinful nature:

1John has a progression away from sin. Starting at 1John 1:8:
    “If we say we have no sin we deceive ourselves”…
    Sinners practice sin!

Progressing to 1John 3:9: “Whoever is born of God does not commit sin;
    For his seed remainith in him: and he cannot sin (AS A USUAL PRACTICE),
    because he is borne of God.”
    Practice of sin diminishes!

Finishing in 1John 5:18: “We know that whosoever is borne of God SINNETH NOT;
    But he that is begotten of God keepeth (GUARDS) himself,
    and that wicked one (Satan) toucheth him not.
    All sinning STOPS; fulfilling Matt. 5:44!

The Bible as Well as each individual book in it should be understood as a whole; not by ‘preconceived religious dogmas’.

The reason I put the website up every time is for people like you, who sometimes only read one entry I write.

Ed J
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.com

I liked your answer Ed J.

Show me were this world is “progressing” away from sin!!!

Georg

georg
    Participant

Quote (Tim Kraft @ Nov. 05 2009,22:17)

Ed J

Georg

Georg: SATAN IS THE DECEIVING THOUGHT IN YOUR MIND THAT YOU ARE IN SIN OR KEEP SINNING! Jesus has past tense taken away your sin forever. All you have to do is accept, agree and stand your ground in your mind against the lies of deception. Your perfection has been paid. Now comes nothing but praise and thanksgiving for your perfection in God.
    God Bless you and Irene. Two perfect souls in God through Christ. TK

T K

If you think, Satan is just a thought in peoples mind, then Satan has accomplished his work in you.
    Satan is as real as Jesus Christ, and perfecting us is not a finished work, it has just begone. Christs sacrifice has opened the doors to our graves, we will be resurrected, but after the resurrection is when Christs work will start in earnest, for the next 1000 years. Believing the gospel now will give you a head start in the millennium.

Georg

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (georg @ Nov. 06 2009,02:19)

Georg

Hi Georg,

I think I can bring it all together for you, Matt.7:3-4, 1John 1:8, 3:9, 5:18 and
    Hebrews 11:40 are all talking about the same thing fulfilling Matt.5:44.

Quote (georg @ Nov. 06 2009,02:32)

Georg

1 John is talking about YOUR progression away from sin. Hebrews 11:40 applies to me,
    since I have removed the beam that use to be in my eye, now I can see clearly enough
    to help you to remove the speck from your eye Georg.

THE WORLD has to start at 1 John 1:8. You are already at 1 John 3:9.
    And I can help you get to 1 John 5:18; thus fulfilling Eph. 5:27.

N.W.T. version Eph. 5:27: “That He (YHVH) might present the congregation
    To himself in its splendor, (this is where you come in Georg) not having spot or a
    wrinkle or any such thing”; fulfilling Matt. 5:44!

English Gematria can help illustrate this unity for you to see using numbers.

YHVH GOD is One=151.

The LORD JEHOVAH=151
    Jesus Christ=151
    Holy Spirit=151
    (This spot is reserved)

Rev. 3:21: “To him (this includes you Georg) that overcometh (the world) will I grant to sit with me in my throne,
    even as I (Jesus Christ) overcame, and sat down with my Father (Holy Spirit) on His throne.

God bless
    Ed J

georg
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Nov. 06 2009,05:43)

Georg

Hi Georg,

I think I can bring it all together for you, Matt.7:3-4, 1John 1:8, 3:9, 5:18 and

Georg

1 John is talking about YOUR progression away from sin. Hebrews 11:40 applies to me,
    since I have removed the beam that use to be in my eye, now I can see clearly enough

To himself in its splendor, (this is where you come in Georg) not having spot or a

YHVH GOD is One=151.

The LORD JEHOVAH=151
    Jesus Christ=151
    Holy Spirit=151
    (This spot is reserved)

Rev. 3:21: “To him (this includes you Georg) that overcometh (the world) will I grant to sit with me in my throne,
    even as I (Jesus Christ) overcame, and sat down with my Father (Holy Spirit) on His throne.

God bless
    Ed J

Ed J

You didn't remove the beam from your eye, you put a patch over it.

Georg

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (georg @ Nov. 06 2009,05:55)

Quote (Ed J @ Nov. 06 2009,05:43)

Georg

Hi Georg,

Georg

YHVH GOD is One=151.

The LORD JEHOVAH=151
    Jesus Christ=151
    Holy Spirit=151
    (This spot is reserved)

God bless
    Ed J

Ed J

Georg

Thank you Georg, you have just fulfilled “Scripture”; Matt. 6:22!

God bless
    Ed J

georg
    Participant

Ed J

You see how confused you are? I know you didn't mean it, but you gave me a compliment.
    You however, should take a look at Mat. 15:14.

Georg

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (georg @ Nov. 06 2009,10:06)
    Ed J

You see how confused you are? I know you didn't mean it, but you gave me a compliment.
    You however, should take a look at Mat. 15:14.

Georg

Hi Georg,

Are you saying that your blind leaders have caused you to fall into a pit? Remember with a patch I can still see out of a single Eye (Matt. 6:22); so you can't possibly be referring to me!

Quote (georg @ Nov. 06 2009,05:55)

Georg

God bless
    Ed J

georg
    Participant

Ed J

I have given you the answers, therefore I take the advise of the wise.

Pro 12:15   The way of a fool is right in his own eyes: but he that hearkeneth unto counsel is wise.

The word of God is my counsel, therefor I have decided to

Pro 14:7   Go from the presence of a foolish man, when thou perceivest not in him the lips of knowledge.

I wish you wouldn't say “God bless”, I know you don't mean it.
    “God bless” should not become a slogan.

Georg

NickHassan
    Participant

Hmmmm

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (georg @ Nov. 06 2009,21:50)
    Ed J

I have given you the answers, therefore I take the advise of the wise.

Pro 12:15   The way of a fool is right in his own eyes: but he that hearkeneth unto counsel is wise.

The word of God is my counsel, therefor I have decided to

Pro 14:7   Go from the presence of a foolish man, when thou perceivest not in him the lips of knowledge.

I wish you wouldn't say “God bless”, I know you don't mean it.
    “God bless” should not become a slogan.

Georg

Hi Georg,

People wonder why there is such strife in the world around us,
    and you can see we have it in our own back yard.

I surely do want the best for you as well as all your associates. However I must follow
    what the bible says, rather than to listen to men (who are in authority over others).
    It’s quite unfortunate that you or your ‘visible organization’ would consider me
    your enemy, simply because I refuse to let you label me.

Matt.5: 44 “But I (Jesus) say unto you, Love your enemies, BLESS THEM THAT
    curse you, do good to them which despitefully use you, and PERSECUTE YOU;

God bless
    Ed J

PS. I mean everything I say.

terraricca
    Participant

EdJ
    read 1Peter 4-18 said “if it is hard for the righteous to be saved,what will become of the ungodly and the SINNERS. in verse 19 it said So then ,those who suffer according to GOD'S WILL” should commit themselves to their faithful Creator and continue to do good.I also recomment to read 2Peter 2-to the end it is a eye opener.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Nov. 07 2009,17:39)
    EdJ
    read 1Peter 4-18 said “if it is hard for the righteous to be saved,what will become of the ungodly and the SINNERS. in verse 19 it said So then ,those who suffer according to GOD'S WILL” should commit themselves to their faithful Creator and continue to do good.I also recomment to read 2Peter 2-to the end it is a eye opener.

Hi Terraricca,

I looked up those verses, but I don’t know what you mean by them, could you explain?

God bless
    Ed J
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.com

terraricca
    Participant

eD J
    this means that for the righteous living in this world what is not is world it is difficult because of the lawlessness around him,and not only he has to fight against is own tentations but also fight against the spiritual spirit that drives this world to destruction by God hands.Sinners are lawless but the true worshipers also sin but their sins are not the same,the sinners rejoyces themselfs in sin,whit on the other side the true worshipers are in pain and suffer in their mind and heart,this is a constant fight fot true christians in all direction.
    many scriptures spell this clearly out.

Viewing 20 posts - 141 through 160 (of 559 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account