Understanding Revelation

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 481 through 500 (of 559 total)
  • Author
    terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Tim Kraft @ June 25 2011,05:11)
    Ed: No, it would not be 'eternal' if ever brought back. I was referring to mental “awareness/consciousness” !  The only life you have is in the mind. What you are aware of is whatever life you have. If your mind could be put on a shelf for a billion years with no awareness or consciousness you would have no ideas of what happened. If you were never made aware again it would be eternal cessation of awareness which is non-existance. Thats death to me. TK

TK

but that is not what will happen to those who have refused the free gift of Grace trough Christ ,right ?

no one judges useless mind siting on a shelf,this is why they are all resurrected so they can stand and face their judgement and be sentenced .

and the feeling of being rejected by God will be painful,

think,if it is so hard for the believer to obey,and follow God s truth in this world and become righteous in the eyes of God

do you think that the sinners who have refused the grace of God will be treated better ?

Mt 18:22 Jesus answered, “I tell you, not seven times, but seventy-seven times.
    Mt 18:23 “Therefore, the kingdom of heaven is like a king who wanted to settle accounts with his servants.
    Mt 18:24 As he began the settlement, a man who owed him ten thousand talents was brought to him.
    Mt 18:25 Since he was not able to pay, the master ordered that he and his wife and his children and all that he had be sold to repay the debt.
    Mt 18:26 “The servant fell on his knees before him. ‘Be patient with me,’ he begged, ‘and I will pay back everything.’
    Mt 18:27 The servant’s master took pity on him, canceled the debt and let him go.
    Mt 18:28 “But when that servant went out, he found one of his fellow servants who owed him a hundred denarii. He grabbed him and began to choke him. ‘Pay back what you owe me!’ he demanded.
    Mt 18:29 “His fellow servant fell to his knees and begged him, ‘Be patient with me, and I will pay you back.’
    Mt 18:30 “But he refused. Instead, he went off and had the man thrown into prison until he could pay the debt.
    Mt 18:31 When the other servants saw what had happened, they were greatly distressed and went and told their master everything that had happened.
    Mt 18:32 “Then the master called the servant in. ‘You wicked servant,’ he said, ‘I canceled all that debt of yours because you begged me to.
    Mt 18:33 Shouldn’t you have had mercy on your fellow servant just as I had on you?’
    Mt 18:34 In anger his master turned him over to the jailers to be tortured, until he should pay back all he owed.
    Mt 18:35 “This is how my heavenly Father will treat each of you unless you forgive your brother from your heart.”

the one who does not come to God grace has not forgiven his brother from the heart,

Pierre

ftk
    Participant

Pierre: You have a heart for God. You are dedicated to learning and have some truth. Yet the most common religious mistake that will keep you or anybody, separated from God is just what you said,…[think,if it is so hard for the believer to obey,and follow God s truth in this world and become righteous in the eyes of God]…!

If you think that ANYTHING you do, can or will, make you more righteous, you have missed the truth of God. The true gift, of the only righteousness possible, is by faith alone, that God has made you righteous. YOU CAN'T EARN RIGHTEOUSNESS!!! You must separate your total salvation from any effort on your part. You have nothing to do with what God has done EXCEPT BELIEVE that God has done it for you.

You must rest in the truth. It is done, by God. You are what God has made you to be. You have no part in the cleansing except to believe God did it. This is you dying. Putting off your ego self and taking on Gods words of life. Dying to self and resurrecting to new life in God!!

Your relationship with God is not affected by your relationships on earth. STOP JUDGING YOURSELF! Self condemnation will make you THINK you are apart or separated from God. Let the word of God judge you. Know that God will never leave you, ever. “Lo, I am with you always, even unto death”! Faith connects you to God only unbelief can disconnect you or separate you. And even then you are not really disconnected from God you only might believe you were disconnected which is sin/error, wrong thinking, incorrect. IMO,TK

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Aug. 02 2011,04:12)
    Pierre: You have a heart for God. You are dedicated to learning and have some truth. Yet the most common religious mistake that will keep you or anybody, separated from God is just what you said,…[think,if it is so hard for the believer to obey,and follow God s truth in this world and become righteous in the eyes of God]…!                                                                                      

If you think that ANYTHING you do, can or will, make you more righteous, you have missed the truth of God. The true gift, of the only righteousness possible, is by faith alone, that God has made you righteous. YOU CAN'T EARN RIGHTEOUSNESS!!!  You must separate your total salvation from any effort on your part. You have nothing to do with what God has done EXCEPT BELIEVE that God has done it for you.

You must rest in the truth. It is done, by God. You are what God has made you to be. You have no part in the cleansing except to believe God did it. This is you dying. Putting off your ego self and taking on Gods words of life. Dying to self and resurrecting to new life in God!!

Your relationship with God is not affected by your relationships on earth. STOP JUDGING YOURSELF! Self condemnation will make you THINK you are apart or separated from God. Let the word of God judge you. Know that God will never leave you, ever. “Lo, I am with you always, even unto death”! Faith connects you to God only unbelief can disconnect you or separate you. And even then you are not really disconnected from God you only might believe you were disconnected which is sin/error, wrong thinking, incorrect. IMO,TK

TK

nothing of what you say is in fact is true to me ,

I do not believe that I have to do anything more today ,because I have come to the relationship with God where I now progress in understanding of his word ,having left behind the elementary
    teachings and doctrines ,

but their are some;1Ti 6:3 If anyone teaches false doctrines and does not agree to the sound instruction of our Lord Jesus Christ and to godly teaching,

and so have to be on guard always,

Pierre

ftk
    Participant

Pierre:

think,if it is so hard for the believer to obey,and follow God s truth in this world and become righteous in the eyes of God

That was a quote from you. I didn't make that up. To “become righteous” through “effort” is what I was referring to. An “effort” on your part is “working for” righteousness.

I thought you wanted to learn or at least hear truth instead of dead worthless religion!!
    IMO, TK

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Aug. 03 2011,03:45)
    Pierre:

That was a quote from you. I didn't make that up. To “become righteous” through “effort” is what I was referring to. An “effort” on your part is “working for” righteousness.                                    

I thought you wanted to learn or at least hear truth instead of dead worthless religion!!
    IMO, TK

TK

Ro 8:1 Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus,

how can we become in Christ ?

Ro 8:3 For what the law was powerless to do in that it was weakened by the sinful nature, God did by sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful man to be a sin offering. And so he condemned sin in sinful man,
    Ro 8:4 in order that the righteous requirements of the law might be fully met in us, who do not live according to the sinful nature but according to the Spirit.
    Ro 8:5 Those who live according to the sinful nature have their minds set on what that nature desires; but those who live in accordance with the Spirit have their minds set on what the Spirit desires.

Pierre

ftk
    Participant

Pierre: It seems to me that the very scriptures you quote, answer the question you ask! “How do we “get into” or “become one” with Christ”!

Clearly Paul said the law was powerless for us to “get into” or “become One with” Christ. Rules of life or rules of living, man made morality, these are not acts that will “get you in” or “take you out”. The earth realm is for experiencing relative duality. Not right and wrong. Not good and evil as was the original fall of mans thinking. The fall of mans thinking is the illusion of separation from God. That is sin. Wrong thinking that separation from God can exist. That is error/sin thinking.

All this is to show that we are not being judged by the choices we make for earthly experience. To follow Christ or “get into God” or to experience pure abundant life you must consume and accept the spirit of God through the words of Jesus unto life. Jesus words for us have no death. No sin. No bad. Gods words to us, through Jesus, is the judgment. If God says, through Jesus, you are clean the judgment comes to you. If you accept and say I may not feel clean but if God says I am then I am!

If God says, through Jesus, I have made you whole, taken away your sin, given you new life, gave you my spirit in the truth, et.al., then we must agree whether we think we have done good or bad. Good or bad is not our judgment to make. God says we are perfect. Religion says we are sinners and sin all the time. That is not God, that is man made religion, or sinful(wrong) thinking about God.

Jesus condemned sin in man. IN ORDER THAT the requirements of the law be fully met, IN THOSE WHO DO NOT LIVE ACCORDING TO WRONG, WORK AND EFFORT RELATED, SINFUL BELIEFS.

According to the spirit(words of God) we have life, peace, joy in the holy ghost. According to the spirit of God(words of Jesus) we are made perfect unto God. According to Gods words, accepted by man within, is the baptism of the holy spirit in which man becomes ONE with God. Not by one thing he does or doesn't do. Only by what he believes God says. IMO, TK

Pastry
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Oct. 19 2009,14:51)
    are the bowls ….. talk abode in this chapter reffers to the comming of Christ and the call of the disciples ?

The bowls were Gods punishment on the people on the earth; they have been poured out just as the trumpets have been blown.

Georg

terraricca
    Participant

TK

Clearly Paul said the law was powerless for us to “get into” or “become One with” Christ. Rules of life or rules of living, man made morality, these are not acts that will “get you in” or “take you out”. The earth realm is for experiencing relative duality. Not right and wrong. Not good and evil as was the original fall of mans thinking. The fall of mans thinking is the illusion of separation from God. That is sin. Wrong thinking that separation from God can exist. That is error/sin thinking.

get me some scriptures to back this up

All this is to show that we are not being judged by the choices we make for earthly experience. To follow Christ or “get into God” or to experience pure abundant life you must consume and accept the spirit of God through the words of Jesus unto life. Jesus words for us have no death. No sin. No bad. Gods words to us, through Jesus, is the judgment. If God says, through Jesus, you are clean the judgment comes to you. If you accept and say I may not feel clean but if God says I am then I am!

scriptures please

Jesus condemned sin in man. IN ORDER THAT the requirements of the law be fully met, IN THOSE WHO DO NOT LIVE ACCORDING TO WRONG, WORK AND EFFORT RELATED, SINFUL BELIEFS.

this i believe is not true but could you show scripture,

According to the spirit(words of God) we have life, peace, joy in the holy ghost. According to the spirit of God(words of Jesus) we are made perfect unto God. According to Gods words, accepted by man within, is the baptism of the holy spirit in which man becomes ONE with God. Not by one thing he does or doesn't do. Only by what he believes God says. IMO, TK

Mt 5:21 “You have heard that it was said to the people long ago, ‘Do not murder, and anyone who murders will be subject to judgment.’
    Mt 5:22 But I tell you that anyone who is angry with his brother will be subject to judgment. Again, anyone who says to his brother, ‘Raca,’ is answerable to the Sanhedrin. But anyone who says, ‘You fool!’ will be in danger of the fire of hell.

Mt 12:41 The men of Nineveh will stand up at the judgment with this generation and condemn it; for they repented at the preaching of Jonah, and now one greater than Jonah is here.
    Mt 12:42 The Queen of the South will rise at the judgment with this generation and condemn it; for she came from the ends of the earth to listen to Solomon’s wisdom, and now one greater than Solomon is here.
    Lk 10:14 But it will be more bearable for Tyre and Sidon at the judgment than for you.
    Lk 11:31 The Queen of the South will rise at the judgment with the men of this generation and condemn them; for she came from the ends of the earth to listen to Solomon’s wisdom, and now one greater than Solomon is here.
    Lk 11:32 The men of Nineveh will stand up at the judgment with this generation and condemn it; for they repented at the preaching of Jonah, and now one greater than Jonah is here.

Ro 2:1 You, therefore, have no excuse, you who pass judgment on someone else, for at whatever point you judge the other, you are condemning yourself, because you who pass judgment do the same things.

Ro 5:16 Again, the gift of God is not like the result of the one man’s sin: The judgment followed one sin and brought condemnation, but the gift followed many trespasses and brought justification.
    Ro 12:3 For by the grace given me I say to every one of you: Do not think of yourself more highly than you ought, but rather think of yourself with sober judgment, in accordance with the measure of faith God has given you.
    Ro 13:2 Consequently, he who rebels against the authority is rebelling against what God has instituted, and those who do so will bring judgment on themselves.

Ro 14:1 Accept him whose faith is weak, without passing judgment on disputable matters.
    Ro 14:10 You, then, why do you judge your brother? Or why do you look down on your brother? For we will all stand before God’s judgment seat.

if we all will stand before God's judgment seat,IS THIS NOT AND INDICATION THAT WE SHOULD WATCH WHAT WE DO AT ALL TIMES,AND UNDERSTAND GOD S WILL TO PREVENT OUR OWN CONDEMNATION?

Pierre

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Pastry @ Aug. 11 2011,09:19)

Quote (terraricca @ Oct. 19 2009,14:51)
    are the bowls ….. talk abode in this chapter reffers to the comming of Christ and the call of the disciples ?

The bowls were Gods punishment on the people on the earth; they have been poured out just as the trumpets have been blown.

Georg

georg

agreed and true

Pierre

terraricca
    Participant

how can we improve our understanding in the scriptures ???

terraricca
    Participant

READ THE SCRIPTURES AND BELIEVE THEM WITHIN YOUR HEART ;

terraricca
    Participant

Isa 24:1 See, the LORD is going to lay waste the earth
    and devastate it;
    he will ruin its face
    and scatter its inhabitants—
    Isa 24:2 it will be the same
    for priest as for people,
    for master as for servant,
    for mistress as for maid,
    for seller as for buyer,
    for borrower as for lender,
    for debtor as for creditor.
    Isa 24:3 The earth will be completely laid waste
    and totally plundered.
    The LORD has spoken this word.

Isa 24:4 The earth dries up and withers,
    the world languishes and withers,
    the exalted of the earth languish.
    Isa 24:5 The earth is defiled by its people;
    they have disobeyed the laws,
    violated the statutes
    and broken the everlasting covenant.
    Isa 24:6 Therefore a curse consumes the earth;
    its people must bear their guilt.
    Therefore earth’s inhabitants are burned up,
    and very few are left.
    Isa 24:7 The new wine dries up and the vine withers;
    all the merrymakers groan.
    Isa 24:8 The gaiety of the tambourines is stilled,
    the noise of the revelers has stopped,
    the joyful harp is silent.
    Isa 24:9 No longer do they drink wine with a song;
    the beer is bitter to its drinkers.
    Isa 24:10 The ruined city lies desolate;
    the entrance to every house is barred.
    Isa 24:11 In the streets they cry out for wine;
    all joy turns to gloom,
    all gaiety is banished from the earth.
    Isa 24:12 The city is left in ruins,
    its gate is battered to pieces.
    Isa 24:13 So will it be on the earth
    and among the nations,
    as when an olive tree is beaten,
    or as when gleanings are left after the grape harvest.

Isa 24:14 They raise their voices, they shout for joy;
    from the west they acclaim the LORD'S majesty.
    Isa 24:15 Therefore in the east give glory to the LORD;
    exalt the name of the LORD, the God of Israel,
    in the islands of the sea.
    Isa 24:16 From the ends of the earth we hear singing:
    “Glory to the Righteous One.”

DOES ANYONE AS INSIDE ???

terraricca
    Participant

there is nothing written in revelation that his not in the old testament of the scriptures ,

the previous quote shows a sample to this ,this is why it is important for our own sake to look carefully into the scriptures ,and believe what they say,

this would be vital

terraricca
    Participant

Can anyone stop Isa 24:1 to be fulfilled ???

I do not think so,

All of the chapter 24 of Isaiah will come to pass, it is already in progress to be seen by all,

Even those who pierced him,

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Nov. 11 2013,16:22)
    Isa 24:1 See, the LORD is going to lay waste the earth
    and devastate it;
    he will ruin its face
    and scatter its inhabitants—
    Isa 24:2 it will be the same
    for priest as for people,
    for master as for servant,
    for mistress as for maid,
    for seller as for buyer,
    for borrower as for lender,
    for debtor as for creditor.
    Isa 24:3 The earth will be completely laid waste
    and totally plundered.
    The LORD has spoken this word.

Isa 24:4 The earth dries up and withers,
    the world languishes and withers,
    the exalted of the earth languish.
    Isa 24:5 The earth is defiled by its people;
    they have disobeyed the laws,
    violated the statutes
    and broken the everlasting covenant.
    Isa 24:6 Therefore a curse consumes the earth;
    its people must bear their guilt.
    Therefore earth’s inhabitants are burned up,
    and very few are left.
    Isa 24:7 The new wine dries up and the vine withers;
    all the merrymakers groan.
    Isa 24:8 The gaiety of the tambourines is stilled,
    the noise of the revelers has stopped,
    the joyful harp is silent.
    Isa 24:9 No longer do they drink wine with a song;
    the beer is bitter to its drinkers.
    Isa 24:10 The ruined city lies desolate;
    the entrance to every house is barred.
    Isa 24:11 In the streets they cry out for wine;
    all joy turns to gloom,
    all gaiety is banished from the earth.
    Isa 24:12 The city is left in ruins,
    its gate is battered to pieces.
    Isa 24:13 So will it be on the earth
    and among the nations,
    as when an olive tree is beaten,
    or as when gleanings are left after the grape harvest.

Isa 24:14 They raise their voices, they shout for joy;
    from the west they acclaim the LORD'S majesty.
    Isa 24:15 Therefore in the east give glory to the LORD;
    exalt the name of the LORD, the God of Israel,
    in the islands of the sea.
    Isa 24:16 From the ends of the earth we hear singing:
    “Glory to the Righteous One.”

DOES ANYONE AS INSIDE ???

T.

They are good scriptures:
    But what If I say they are your own composition??

wakeup.

terraricca
    Participant

W

How could that be ??? I did not change one single letter ,:D

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Dec. 05 2013,18:27)
    W

T.

Why did you do that to me?

wakeup.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Dec. 05 2013,16:15)

W

T.

wakeup.

w

no,i never did that to you,

you presented a multi composition of scriptures and some only partially written ,

i do not do that,and i do not try to make scriptures say in meaning what they do not in context

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Dec. 06 2013,05:38)

W

T.

wakeup.

w

you presented a multi composition of scriptures and some only partially written ,

i do not do that,and i do not try to make scriptures say in meaning what they do not in context

T.

I quote whole chapters with my explanations.
    You can accept or reject my explanations.
    But the scriptures are not my own composition.

wakeup.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Dec. 06 2013,05:25)

Quote (terraricca @ Dec. 06 2013,05:38)

W

T.

wakeup.

w

T.

I quote whole chapters with my explanations.
    You can accept or reject my explanations.
    But the scriptures are not my own composition.

wakeup.

W

YES,I think you did that ones or twice ,but you comment to it was not according to the context or other scriptures,

Viewing 20 posts - 481 through 500 (of 559 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account